Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

We'll i used 2 say "no! never!" bt dat was before coz i tink its unfair,its cheating...but iv come to realized dt u cudnt trust even ur self especially when ur heart do the talkin...

Now,i am so much inluv wid a married man but d thing is Id never tried or even tink of stealing him away from his family since iv olrdi accepted dt his family is his priority..d way it rili shud be...im hapi & contented to show how much i luv him and dtz it...

As they say: most of the time the "Forevermore" type of bf/gf are taken, so if you really want them... you have to steal them

from the talismans... hahahahaha

But i think the best way to get them w/o getting beyond the enemies line... is to become the best friend of the girl or the guy you want to take...

It takes time but DAMN! its worth the wait... who know cupid could turn you into a very luck one... much luckier than dose who win the kapamilya deal or no deal!!!!!!!!!!

personally i wouldn't go after someone who is taken but it did happened to me once, and it was just circumstantial. Sad thing was in the end the relationship failed (maybe it was karma who knows... but i'm gonna try and not let it happen again, it's better to make a clean breast of everything than jump in a murky situation).

Ye i agree if she'seing abused and she's super ganda... its worth it... but we also have to take in consideration that fact that

pag tayo na ang inaagawan ayaw natin diba... So lets put it in the middle of safe side and recklesness...

And keep in mind... tha sayin "what you don't want to happen to you DO NOT DO IT TO OTHERS, what you do want others to do it to you DO IT TO THEM ALSO"......

Guest mrscarl_vhoglie
taken in a sense that she's exclusively dating someone? if she's worth all the trouble, then why not... ^_^

yeeess... kung sayo sha liligaya eh. :thumbsupsmiley: