Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

Guest simply_tinA

I would tell him everything na nafifil q for him & lahat ng gusto q sabihin atleast kung tuluyan man xang aalis nasabi q lahat & di magkakaroon ng dahilan para iblame q un sarili q for not telling him kung gaano xa kahalaga sakin & 'di nya masasabi na di q xa pinaglaban dahil desisyon nya na piliin un girl na pakakasalan nya. -_-

I seriously believe in Karma... so it's a no for me... besides... if she can do that to the person she's in a relationship at the moment... why can't she do the same thing to you?

Amen.

By not causing any harm to your partner, you can rightfully claim that any misfortune that what may be happening at the moment, or that may happen in the future, is not at all, an aftermath of what you did.

Besides, turncoats and traitors were never trusted by their new partners. A traitor can and will do it again.

nagtatanong lang... <_< HMP! Init ng ulo.

natawa naman ako. bakit mo naman na assume na mainit na agad ulo ni hotmilk? lol :upside:

forget about her. she's a complicated person who'll make both your lives miserable. why did she entertian ideas of love in the first place when she knew she was about to get married? pinaglaruan niya lang feelings mo

hey mam yun isang post ko nkalagay nman dun n di ko story yun eh sa friend ko yun...this time imaginary thing lang n pwede mangyari

as you've said it didn't happen to you imaginary thing lang, then i would say its not gonna happen at all, dahil wala naman ganun katanga na would fall in love right there and then and would try to get himself into so much trouble of winning the girl over the guy she is about to marry. sa tagalog lovestory movies meron niyan, :D

I have seen strories that happened

A close friend of my parents then .....

When her father died, she went to Luneta to weep ... (hanep sa Luneta pa umiyak)

... she met her foreigner boyfriend .....

They get married in less than 2 months

they are still married now for 30 years ... still going

fall inlove as in love na love after a few days of seeing her? sorry, but i don't think that's love...

but if that's the case..e di cge, ill forget him na. wala ako planong pigilan ang kasal nya...

• 4 weeks later...