adopt the laws of Singapore. we may sacrifice a bit of our freedom but thats the price we have to pay to make philippines a better place.

unfortunately, its not only the law that matters.execution of the law is also critical.

My making Pinas a Fine country,

Baka bukas makalawa ang mga city jail kailangan kasing laki ng Football field

I agree though, that if we enforce the law as strict as SG does, tingnan na lang natin kung may susuway pa

Example : No loading and unloading, kapag hinuhuli ang lahat ng nagsasakay at nagbababa dito....

HULI as in NO EXCEPTION, Walang pakiusap, walang areglo, WALA WALA

magtiyatiyaga ang lahat na sumakay at bumaba sa tamang pwesto ....

adopt the laws of Singapore. we may sacrifice a bit of our freedom but thats the price we have to pay to make philippines a better place.

unfortunately, its not only the law that matters.execution of the law is also critical.

Example : No loading and unloading, kapag hinuhuli ang lahat ng nagsasakay at nagbababa dito....

HULI as in NO EXCEPTION, Walang pakiusap, walang areglo, WALA WALA

magtiyatiyaga ang lahat na sumakay at bumaba sa tamang pwesto ....

There's another pet peeve I'd like to see resolved. Tama yan, sir Lomex. Dapat wala na rin "boundary system" sa mga bus companies. They must be made to pay the drivers a fixed salary and not by commission. Somehow, nakakalusot pa rin sila after all these years. Isang serenade lang from Claire dela Fuente, lumalambot na yung puso ng mga opisyal. Shet... :angry:

• 6 months later...

It was written before...enforcing the laws is much more important than making new ones. That said, WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE OBEY THE f#&king TRAFFIC LAWS. Just because you want to turn left, doesn't mean that you can do it from the far right lane and screw up everyone else! If I see another bus stop in the middle of a highway to collect or deposit riders I'm gong to have to start carrying a box of nails for their tires. Finally, traffic enforcers that don't know what they are doing or are too busy texting only compound the ire of those of us who actually need to get somewhere. Contain the traffic issues and things will get better.

dapat ipagbawal din yung mga converted na vehicles na sasakyan sa kalye natin. di lang manibela ang dapat ilipat....marami ang mga kulang sa conversion na dapat gawin.

1.) windshield = iba talaga ang pang left hand

2.) headlights = sa kanan ang bagsak ng main stream ng beam kapag pang lefthand. kaya madalas pag nagpalit ng ilaw na galing banawe ito ang problema....sa gitna ng kalye ang bagsak ng beam.

3.)wiper = just look at it

4.) pintuan ng vans = dapat ang bukasan ng sliding door ay sa pedestrian side

5.) side view mirro = iba talaga ang pang left hand...di nakukuha yan sa pag adjust ng position.

dahil dito maraming road hazards sa kalye! i had to post this dahil sinagian ako ng delica ulit na galing subic...rason nya = di nya ako nakita sa gilid!!!! wala daw ako sa salamin nya!!! et katabi ko na siya!!!

• 2 months later...

Propose a Law? Ipatupad din sana yung law.

Pero maganda kung harsh yung penalty pag nagnakaw ng kuryente, pag nakaw ng celphone............basta pag nanakaw.

Mga tipong life imprisonment at walang parole.

Kasi mababasa mo sa newspaper na cellphone lang may namatay. Kaawa naman yun.

Alam ko maraming hindi sang-ayon sa death penalty kaso parang yun ang kailangan sa pilipinas. Pero syempre hindi padalos-dalos. Gagawin lang pag caught in the act. Pag hindi naman caught in the act syempre kailangan patunayan na may kasalanan talaga. Kasi mahirap naman mag death penalty tapos wala naman kasalanan yung tao.

Its funny, but IMHO, our current laws are so selectively enforced to the point of being a joke. We don't need new laws, we need to revamp the whole thing and make the laws ... what was that saying again? By the people and FOR the people ... instead of the laws BY the politicians FOR the politicians.

All parents should be able to give their children basic necessities (i.e. food clothing shelter education).

If a parent is unable to provide any of the following the state should reserve the right to take away custody of the child from parents.

Isipin nyo ganito, adik pareho magulang pareho walang trabaho, mabuhay man yung bata, ano siya magiging paglaki? Eh di salot din ng lipunan

All parents should be able to give their children basic necessities (i.e. food clothing shelter education).

If a parent is unable to provide any of the following the state should reserve the right to take away custody of the child from parents.

Isipin nyo ganito, adik pareho magulang pareho walang trabaho, mabuhay man yung bata, ano siya magiging paglaki? Eh di salot din ng lipunan

Even were their children to be taken away, what is to prevent these people from making more babies?

To add to Dragonei's post:

Such parents should also be (temporarilly) sterilized, until such time that they can afford to raise their offspring.

How does one 'temporarily' sterilize someone? Darn ... is it expensive? I think I need to have this done to myself. :thumbsupsmiley:
How does one 'temporarily' sterilize someone? Darn ... is it expensive? I think I need to have this done to myself. :thumbsupsmiley:

For women, there are "injectibles" that will sterilize them for 6 months. For men, you can get a "reversible vasectomy"... not too sure about the exact procedure of that one.

For women, there are "injectibles" that will sterilize them for 6 months. For men, you can get a "reversible vasectomy"... not too sure about the exact procedure of that one.
Pardon me ... isn't a vasectomy the ... *snip*-*snip* thing? Oooohhh, I'm not sure I'd want something sharp near the family jewels. :thumbsdownsmiley:
Pardon me ... isn't a vasectomy the ... *snip*-*snip* thing? Oooohhh, I'm not sure I'd want something sharp near the family jewels. :thumbsdownsmiley:

brrr....

this thing gives me th heebie jeebies.....

anyway para di ot...

pedestrians who bypass the overpasses and opt to jaywalk, should be made to do community service, cleaning trash in edsa from baclaran to balintawak!

Revamp the TAX LAWS! grabe na ang kinakaltas nila sa workers ei!

and tax evaders should really be prosecuted at top-speed. biro niyo, automatic kaltas ang worker,

yung corporation pwede pa magcreative accounting! paging Lucio T, et al...este BIR!

Kaso kelan ba tayo nag-istrikto sa sarili natin

I mean, I feel you all those who say law enforcement in this country

is a JOKE! grr..

And one more thing

Revamp the COMELEC/ELECTION Laws!

Di kaya dapat nakaprint na ang pangalan ng

mga kandidato sa balota?

Shouldn't the government exert efforts to

bring our elections to THIS F&^@#ING CENTURY??!

I mean, Africa has electronic elections already, for

crying out loud!!! grr...

Revamp the TAX LAWS! grabe na ang kinakaltas nila sa workers ei!

and tax evaders should really be prosecuted at top-speed. biro niyo, automatic kaltas ang worker, yung corporation pwede pa magcreative accounting! paging Lucio T, et al...este BIR!

Kaso kelan ba tayo nag-istrikto sa sarili natin I mean, I feel you all those who say law enforcement in this country is a JOKE! grr..

Unfortunately, if they made intelligible tax laws, then about 60% of the BIR would be out of a job, since it seems that one of the requirements for tax laws is that they are next to impossible to understand.

And one more thing Revamp the COMELEC/ELECTION Laws! Di kaya dapat nakaprint na ang pangalan ng mga kandidato sa balota?

Shouldn't the government exert efforts to bring our elections to THIS F&^@#ING CENTURY??!

I mean, Africa has electronic elections already, for crying out loud!!! grr...

They tried that, been trying to add electronic voting, unfortunately, they are still waiting for their various 'cheat' programs to allow them to manipulate the electronic vote. Maybe we should introduce them to MTC and post a 'quick election' by the various members, just to see how 'trending' or surveys would have worked here.

Have a law that imposes harsher penalties for politicians, military, and law enforcement personnel if they are found guilty!
Without anyone enforcing these though, the laws aren't worth the paper they are written on.

They should amend the law so that anyone who is hit by a motor vehicle 100 meters or less from a pedestrian overpass will be the one held liable for damages. The driver of the vehicle should bear no fault or responsibility and should in fact be able to sue for damages.

Government has spent so much money of these overpasses that these jaywalkers will have to be held responsible more.