Okay...this is easy:

1) Fat chicks and lolas should not be allowed to wear lycra exercise outfits at the gym.

Penalty: Their photo should be taken and pasted on the front door of the place. Maybe then, they won't run off to

the Park Nike store and drop a bunch of cash on the new outfit just to compete with the girls who can work out in an

old rice bag and look hot.

2) Guys who don't work out should not be allowed to enter the Speedo store,let alone buy a banana hammock and

parade around Bora, Mactan, Bohol and Palawan. Yes, many are ex-pats, no exceptions.

3) If you make a big deal about going to Mass on Sunday morning, listen to the words being spoken. Driving like a

demon as you leave the church, just so that you can get to the buffet at Saisaki or Daddys is not part of the

Christian ethos.

4) Pay police officers a fair salary. Maybe they won't have to moonlight to buy a sidearm or food for their kids.

Better yet, they won't have to shake you down so that they can afford lunch or merienda.

5) If you voted for Trillanes, you should have to contribute to his defense fund-taxpayers shouldn;t ahve to deal with

that nonsense. If you voted for or still support Erap, you should have to do the same. For those who voted for Ping,

start saving, your time will come as well.

Peace

Edited by BlueEyes
no tax no vote walang hasel demokrasya

I so agree to this! Dapat submit ng ITR when you're registering to vote. Also a barangay clearance to represent permanent residence status.

Sorry to our motorcyclist brothers and sisters pero I wish they would also catch motorcyclists who pass through the inside lane lalo na sa may gutter. That is very very unsafe lalo na if the cars suddenly turn. Also mandatory automotive awareness sana or something like that kasi I think a lot of motorcyclists do not know that all cars have blind spots at both left and right rearview mirrors. Ang hilig pa man din nila magdidikit and magsingit. It's very easy to accidentally k*ll a person lalo na you just need a slight bump to get them out of balance.

Pwede bang palitan ang National Anthem....masyadong gloomy...kaya tuloy bansa natin always gloomy.....

oo nga! Mamatay ng dahil sayo? Dapat - ang lumaban ng dahil sayo!

Rizal Day? Bakit ang pagkamatay ang pinagdiriwang? Is there nothing in our history that is truly worth celebrating?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Leviticus
oo nga! Mamatay ng dahil sayo? Dapat - ang lumaban ng dahil sayo!

Rizal Day? Bakit ang pagkamatay ang pinagdiriwang? Is there nothing in our history that is truly worth celebrating?

I don't know.. eh yung araw ng kalayaan natin was MOVED due to practicality reasons; nilapit sa weekends para more time (kuno) for tourism.

talk about patriotism when the government could easily move the day we should celebrate our independence day

torture + bitay sa mga corrupt government officials. para matakot.

my suggested means of torture for these corrupt officials...strip them naked tie them to a post and allow Manoling Morato and Boy Abunda to give them body shots 24/7... :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There ought to be a law...

1. That bans any presidential child from entering show business.

2. That bans any presidential relative from running for elective post.

3. That jails police officers who uses stolen vehicles and vehicles without license plates or expired registration

3. That bans mayors running for congress after their 3 term limit, and vice versa.

wont backread na. i just wish that the proposed laws here will be conveyed to the lawmakers. who knows? thru MTC, nagakagawa ng sensible law ang mga mambabatas natin.

anyway, kung wala pa nito, i hope that:

1. DIVORCE will be allowed finally.

2. There should be a law that will run after men who impregnates women or fathers a child that will make them obliged to sustain the child's educational and other economic needs. usually kasi madaming kawawang single mothers.

We all want to rant against this current administration (yeah, ok, even the past administrations). But let us not be blinded by our fury. Let's channel this negative vibes into something positive.

Maybe it is just wishful thinking... but who knows, we might get something here.

------------------

I PROPOSE...

3) The national budget should not be greater than what the government ACTUALLY COLLECTTED in taxes the previous fiscal year

This will more or less ensure that there will be no budget deficit. Ang hirap e, the government does not know how to live within its own means -- sobrang gastos kahit wala ng makolektang buwis... The government should only spend what it is capable of earning, at wag nang UMUTANG PA! baon na baon na tayo. (Ako, I am not rich, but I have ZERO debt, because I apply this basic principle in my life).

Where can we sign the petition?

If you can collect enough signatures, maybe it will make a difference.

Maybe.