FAT ASS Tax or FAT ASS Added Tax is not discriminatory at all..

The tariffs of being FAT already exists

When we buy a s@%t there is

S - Small

M - Medium

L - Large and

XL - Xtra Large

XXL pa

Obviously most of the larger sizes sells more expensive because of the material and effort will be relatively greater

Sa BED, Single, Double, Queen Size and KING SIZE - King Size ang pinakamahal of course

Sa CAR - same

Hindi ba kapag meron DISABLED we have a law to provide them with ..... Parking, passage, etc ....

Sa mga FAT ASS naman dapat they should pay the extra

Hahahahaa how utterly discriminatory!

Puro kayo propose to abolish

Why not advocate one.

If the problem is corruption why remove those .....

Why not advocate something to improve ......

hahahah improve corruption .... ?

ABOLISH THE SANGGUNIANG KABATAAN!

Useless... waste of money... natututo ang mga kabataan, hands-on, about corrupt practices in governance.

I'll make this as short as possible, hope i wont have to explain why i'd like to propose this law.

1. Totally remove the "Barangay System".

2. Give the pork barrel directly to the Mayors.

Puro kayo propose to  abolish

Why not advocate one.

If the problem is corruption why remove those .....

Why not advocate something to improve ......

hahahah improve corruption .... ?

Well, the problem is WE'VE got too much bureaucracy... and we are footing the bill to pay for all of it! We are in desperate need to trim off the fat of this lazy government. Alam mo ba na ang Channel 13 has just about same number of employees as ABS-CBN? And they are producing what TV show? Bro. Mike's Sunday special... That's how f#&king inefficient this government is.

No barangays? then replace it with what? Vigilantees? lol!

This is the Philippines. We have a very big land mass and we cant have one centralised system that controls all the people. Somehow the barangay plays a key role in helping one district out with requests for road repairs, voting, polls, community problems, and etc. Simply taking it away will create chaos in the system that we emplaced in order for order to reign.

2. Pork Barrels? Bah! Another day then we will discuss this..

Youre kidding right?! C'mon the Philippines having a VERY BIG land mass?! you must be out of your mind. And who said that we should have a centralised system that controls the people?!

Now...the pork barrel?!

All laws are useless if the values of people who write it, implement it & evaluate it aren't aligned.

What do people believe in? What do people value? What will people live or even die for? If the laws aren't compatible with the answers, the the laws & the process of legislation are inutil.

That all politicians should be registered sex-offenders. they are constantly screwing the people. B)

Haha... :lol: This is funny but makes sense...

Literary, some politicians do screw people using government funds...

You know what I mean...

Oooppss... :hypocritesmiley: :evil:

Stone! Stone! falling from the sky... Yun lang! :lol:

Edited by Silvertide

Meron na mga City Ordinance ayon dito

others:

1. Prohibition of topless men in public

2. Prohibition of Drinking in public

Ung mga naging law na

1. Smoking in public places - bawal na

2. Seat belt law

no spitting in public.

I agree. Alising ung mga ineffective implementors but not the law itself.

Example :

Ang problem sa trafficking of endangered species <--- trabaho ng DENR ito

Hindi naman tama na i-abolish ang DENR kundi tanggalin ung mga tao

rito .... mula sa DENR Sec, Usec, staff, filedmen, janitor, sec guard, messenger ... Ewan ko na lang

Well, the problem is WE'VE got too much bureaucracy... and we are footing the bill to pay for all of it! We are in desperate need to trim off the fat of this lazy government. Alam mo ba na ang Channel 13 has just about same number of employees as ABS-CBN? And they are producing what TV show? Bro. Mike's Sunday special... That's how f#&king inefficient this government is.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah

JAYWALKING resulting to Damage to property - Pay for the damages on the vehicle

JAYWALKING resulting to Suicide - No penalty patay na eh

Dont get me wrong, we all are pedestrians, i do not have problems following traffic rules as one para walang disgrasya

I propose that any pedestrian who got himself in an accident will shoulder the blame if he or she violates road law of no pedestrian crossings...

Edited by lomex32

pag public official/servant/employee, sama na din kagad mga pulis at army ang nagkasala elevate kagad sa 2 degree punishment ung crime nila at dapat public trial para lahat malaman kung gaano katarantado mga hayop!

Tayo nagbabayad ng sahod ng mga iyan, the least we deserve is competent and honest service. Tayo pa palaging inaabuso ng mga ito.

Kaya kung ang pulis nahuling nangkotong imprisonment kagad. Di ung nililipat lang ng istasyun at pinapalamig.

kung ng kidnap ang pulis death penalty kagad!

Punishments are already elevated when someone uses his authority to commit a crime.

Example :

Punishment for Qualified Theft is greater then Theft ....

pag public official/servant/employee, sama na din kagad mga pulis at army ang nagkasala elevate kagad sa 2 degree punishment ung crime nila at dapat public trial para lahat malaman kung gaano katarantado mga hayop!

Tayo nagbabayad ng sahod ng mga iyan, the least we deserve is competent and honest service. Tayo pa palaging inaabuso ng mga ito.

Kaya kung ang pulis nahuling nangkotong imprisonment kagad. Di ung nililipat lang ng istasyun at pinapalamig.

kung ng kidnap ang pulis death penalty kagad!

Guest Dobermaxx

I would like to impose a law that would castrate sex offenders and child molesters.......without anesthesia.

Wala nang death penalty kasi. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
it isn't realistic for the simple reason that Congress is controlled by elite families who have zealously guarded their dynastic ambitions, business interests, and dominant positions........REFORM is only possible if we kick them out........

Possible? Improbable unless you do something about Congress' co-equal branches of government as well. And that's to say nothing of our bureaucracy, too.

Kick them out. Sure. Then what?

I'm sorry to those who might get offended, but I like to bring back the death penalty law. Rapists, murderers, and terrorists should be punished a notch higher than reclusion perpetua...

Pero I dont think changing laws would affect us that much, hindi naman nasusunod yung batas e and it tends to be regressive sa mga mahihirap. Dito sa pinas, walang epekto ang batas sa mayaman at makapangyarihan... just look at Lucio Tan and GMA

Sir

And who will do this, the congressmen themselves?

Mabuti sana kung meron lang Presidential Decree that will supercede the Kangkongressmen powers....

not even charter change can help ...... perhaps

but correct me so ....

2. remove prok barrel from the senators and congressmen... they should create laws and not build waiting shed.

I agree.

Pay their debt to the society.

Para naman mapakinabangan yung mga nasa death row --- ay teka, wala na palang death penalty ---

Bill No. 321123, S. 2006, An Act Making Mandatory For Death Row Inmates To Donate Any And All Viable Somatic Organs Free Of Charge As A Compensatory Means For Offenses Committed Against Philippine Society And Humanity In General, And Providing For Remuneration Thereof.

:thumbsupsmiley: