Proud To Be Fat?

ang cute mo naman warmheat.. ahehe... oks lang maging chubby basta wag sobrang laki kasi nga mahirap mamili ng damit... who wouldnt like to wear those cool clothes they sell for sexy-thin-small people...

im not fat, im big cuz i lift weights pero lagi problema sa pants kasi huge thighs ko... kahit na ang waist ko eh 33 lang, ang thighs ko naman around 27-28 inches in diameter sa kaka-squats ko... wala rin lagi pahirapan mag hanap ng pants.. hay buhay hehehee

I really don't want to offend anybody with my statement... I'm just curious why people ... who are obviously have a larger body than the average sized people would say that they are proud to be fat rather than taking time to commit themselves in regualr exercise and diet..... did they lost their will to trim down or what?  I used to be really fat when I felt that I need to trim down when I was in highschool.... kasi panget na nga ako then it would be complemented by my very big belly...  kay todo exercise ako at diet.. pero not to the extent of torturing myself.....  lahat ng tao pwde magpapayat ..... they just need time and determination.. pati discipline... pero bakit ang daming gustong maging large framed sila for life? Why? not to offend kasi marami din ako friends na large...

No. I used to be 40 pounds overweight.

I chose not to be overweight.

I currently am just trying to push myself more to work out.

My reason is I want to have more children.

The healthier and handsomer I get, the more children I produce.

How I did it?

I paid for the services of a great professional nutritionist why guided me and taught me personally how it is done.

Next time I will hire a professional trainer for exercising.

Edited by babymaker
I really don't want to offend anybody with my statement... I'm just curious why people ... who are obviously have a larger body than the average sized people would say that they are proud to be fat rather than taking time to commit themselves in regualr exercise and diet..... did they lost their will to trim down or what?  I used to be really fat when I felt that I need to trim down when I was in highschool.... kasi panget na nga ako then it would be complemented by my very big belly...  kay todo exercise ako at diet.. pero not to the extent of torturing myself.....  lahat ng tao pwde magpapayat ..... they just need time and determination.. pati discipline... pero bakit ang daming gustong maging large framed sila for life? Why? not to offend kasi marami din ako friends na large...

well, i bet they didn't choose to be fat. it's either genetic, or they just love to eat. either way, we all know everyone can lose weight. although, a lot of fat people may have a problem on this -- "time and determination." and... as what jack black's character in 'school of rock' said-- "i love to eat... is that such a crime?" :)

i guess there is nothing to be proud of if you are proud.. I am not proud of being this big. But i am proud of what i have achieved so far despite the fact that my size is one of my biggest difficulties in life. yes, i consider it as my difficulties since i really find it hard to lose weight. I have been big since birth... it is genetic, i must say. but at the back of my mind, i never give up on trying to lose a bit slowly...

emotionally, i am suffering.. coz i take the public transport.. and i take the jeep if i can't afford the cab. you can hear people giving their remarks.. it hurts, yes, but i can't complain.. they are just reacting to what they see in me. I do not want to defend myself everytime i hear such remark. i cannot change the way they see.. but i know i can change what they see in me.

every day is like starting from the starting line... if i failed yesterday, today is a new day. i am taking it one day at a time.. the more i think of it, the more it digs a hole in my emotion...

so now i am proud to say i am determined to do something about my weight.

Edited by Obese_F

Go for it, bro!!! I used to be obese and I share the same sentiments with you... and it really hurts when people would say remarks about you... but long ago i have made a decision to lose weight and i did... The process may not be as easy as it seems, it's really hard work and strong will... but if you really wanted to lose weight then go for it.

i guess there is nothing to be proud of if you are proud.. I am not proud of being this big. But i am proud of what i have achieved so far despite the fact that my size is one of my biggest difficulties in life. yes, i consider it as my difficulties since i really find it hard to lose weight. I have been big since birth... it is genetic, i must say. but at the back of my mind, i never give up on trying to lose a bit slowly...

emotionally, i am suffering.. coz i take the public transport.. and i take the jeep if i can't afford the cab. you can hear people giving their remarks.. it hurts, yes, but i can't complain.. they are just reacting to what they see in me. I do not want to defend myself everytime i hear such remark. i cannot change the way they see.. but i know i can change what they see in me.

every day is like starting from the starting line... if i failed yesterday, today is a new day. i am taking it one day at a time.. the more i think of it, the more it digs a hole in my emotion...

so now i am proud to say i am determined to do something about my weight.

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys! read most of your comments and sentiments and there is nothing wrong to be fat in a social format. But being fat might give you a high health risk. According to World Health Organization, 80% of critical illnesses nowadays are diet related. Madami complication of being overweight like gout (knee ache because of too much weight pressure), diabetes, high blood, heart problems, and so many more. Now i have a proposition to those concern, just PM me and i'll give you free body fat analysis and consultation that might help you solve your problem. it is so effective that it's being used in 62 countries like us, europe and japan. there are over 90,000,000 successful cases all over the world. So if your serious enough, just PM me your contact number and help me help you change your life... cheers!!!

This is my personal observation, I dunno if others will agree.

Most (if not all) of fat women would look better overall (face and body) if they are not fat. I've seen few girls that used to be fat and I think they look prettier now. Whenever I see fat women on my work, I always try to visualize how would they look like if they are not fat. There was never an instance that my "visualization" :lol: presented an image of them being slim worse than what these girls look now. I'm sure to myself it is not just on my mind and not that I have a preconceived notion that fat is not beautiful.

I think I just saw a good example here. Look at warmheat (I mean the pic in her avatar, if it's not her). I can imagine how fat (or chubby :lol: ) is that girl judging from her face. Now, I think she is pretty to begin with (walang bola :heart: ). But try to imagine if she can trim the fat off her cheeks and get rid of that siopao outline of her face. Use your "visualization." :hypocritesmiley: Face pa lang yun.

The health and physical reasons are more than enough for any fat people to consider transforming themselves. There are other benefits one could gain from staying fit and healthy.

• 3 months later...

i was never proud being fat....... all my insecurities emanated from that... i actually promised my self i'd never go back to that 180-mammoth like figure i've got a year ago...... :lol: i became obssess with losing weight..... fortunately, all the efforts are paying off..... from 180 i'm down now to 135 :lol: 10-15 lbs more to shed off and i'll be satisfied..... :)

• 2 weeks later...

In our society if you're fat you're called healthy but irony of it is you're not. Instead if you're fat or obese, you're a timebomb waiting to explode. I found that out first hand. I got no energy, I can't be sporty, I get sick often worst of all I'm already tired and out of breath by just walking 15 mins.

I got FAT when I was not as active as I used to be. Physical fitness was my key goal before when I was still in High School, because I was a sport fanatic and player of Soccer and Basketball plus became Taekwondo competitor during my early years in High School.

College, became worst. I was out of shape after graduating from high School. used to eat a lot of Mcdonalds and jollibee takeouts plus the craving of some fattening fried foods. No control or discipline of it all.

I got sick in summer of 2000, i found out I was hypertensive with excess in hyperlidimia etc etc.

After getting sick, I cut back alot on fats and unhealthy carbs. Got to exercise my ass on the gym plus do some mild weights. Increasingly effective but it take too much of time so I lost in studying. I lost about 15 lbs in 1 month because I exercised almost daily and twice a day becoming a gym freak...

I became terribly thin by 2001, I was about 139 to 145 lbs from being 182 lbs. I was unable to go to gym due to the demand of school work which keeps me busy plus my stress level tolerance is high.

In my army days, I used to hump around in the desert with an 80 pound rucksack, a M16A2 rifle, grenade, ammo, colt 38 and some medical kit when on the field. STRESS LEVEL is high plus my adrenaline is pumping too much on this event.

Then I was transferred to a more safe location stateside in a military hospital I am on night duty at the hospital wherein FOOD becomes my comfort due to the stress of not sleeping at all.

Now, I am 188 lbs on a 5ft 6.5 body. I need cut a 40 lbs excess on my gut and some of my body part to reclaim my old glorious body again of 139 to 145 lbs.

• 6 months later...

i'm on the heavy side and working on it.

i would just like to note however that although obesity comes with hypertension, heart problems etc., that even if one loses weight, or is very slim, their cardiovascular health could still be poor. thin people with stressful lives and unhealthy diets are also endangering their lives.

and so would i like to be thinner? of course. but i intend to get there by leading a healthier lifestyle. i don't have enough vanity in me to fuel my workouts with a physical ideal to pursue. i just want to be around long enough to see my kids and grandkids grow up and be able to interact meaningfully.

the question of "proud to be fat?" can be answered by first considering - do you want to be fat? - im not overweight but im not too skinny either. i have a tummy and im trying to lose it unsuccessfully though through exercise. its not so bad that i have to diet :P.

before i am proud to be fat..as in heavy, 245lbs. because many of my classmates really want to hug me and pinch my rosy cheeks and double chin...and i am at an advantage in sports especially in flag football..even if my weight and body is heavy, i don't have problems about my health...hehe.but now i am prouder to be on the sexy side after 5 months of workout and diet.. peace:)

I really don't want to offend anybody with my statement... I'm just curious why people ... who are obviously have a larger body than the average sized people would say that they are proud to be fat rather than taking time to commit themselves in regualr exercise and diet..... did they lost their will to trim down or what? I used to be really fat when I felt that I need to trim down when I was in highschool.... kasi panget na nga ako then it would be complemented by my very big belly... kay todo exercise ako at diet.. pero not to the extent of torturing myself..... lahat ng tao pwde magpapayat ..... they just need time and determination.. pati discipline... pero bakit ang daming gustong maging large framed sila for life? Why? not to offend kasi marami din ako friends na large...

before, really i am proud of being fat..who cares.. i just love to eat and eat and eat..and i can use my body as an advantage in contact sports..but there comes once a time that i imagined of being on the sexy side..so i pursued it and right now, i am prouder of my current body..but for me, being fat or thin doesn't matter as long as you are happy with your life.. we can't ridicule or make fun on fat people because we are unique. we are different from each other.they have their own reasons/different reasons on why they chose to be fat.. just an opinion..peace :)

before, really i am proud of being fat..who cares.. i just love to eat and eat and eat..and i can use my body as an advantage in contact sports..but there comes once a time that i imagined of being on the sexy side..so i pursued it and right now, i am prouder of my current body..but for me, being fat or thin doesn't matter as long as you are happy with your life.. we can't ridicule or make fun on fat people because we are unique. we are different from each other.they have their own reasons/different reasons on why they chose to be fat.. just an opinion..peace :)

Amen bro :thumbsupsmiley: , minsan kase mga tao they make fun of us,di nila alam na sino ba ang gusto magkasakit, mahirapan bumili ng damit,sumakay sa jeep....sana respect din ....

• 2 weeks later...
Amen bro :thumbsupsmiley: , minsan kase mga tao they make fun of us,di nila alam na sino ba ang gusto magkasakit, mahirapan bumili ng damit,sumakay sa jeep....sana respect din ....

Mas importante nga healthy first. I am sure a lot of fatties are healthy including me. hehehe. However, putting too much stress on your body because of your weight can lead to wear and tear more rapidly. Kaya ideal kung ideal ang weight mo.