Proud To Be Fat?

As for Black Cat, I will ask you to choose for me, and my choice wil be the one you did not choose.  Since you immediately assumed I will choose the sexy one, then I will actually CHOOSE the fat one.

Hahaha! I am not your girlfriend, why make a decision based on my decision? :lol: Well, I've assumed that your gf will choose the fat one... not that I am insecured with myself, but that's how girls think (generally speaking).. mas maganda kunin yun hindi kme magkakaproblema. ;)

Anyway, since you've admitted that you're biased.. I guess you fall on the "exceptions".. so, it's useless to argue. :) It's a fact that most guys rave sa mga babaeng maganda ang katawan. One good example is the pics gallery at the VIP room. B)

My guy bestfriend once told me, you can't demand something you cannot give. :)

My bias IS the point.  Black Cat SPECIFICALLY indicated a SEXY girl and a FAT girl.  Intelligence nor facial aesthetics has nothing to do with it.  Her question BEGS for my bias to show.

If I'm in a hurry to get an assistant, If I wasn't hitched, I will still ask for another's opinion BECAUSE I'm biased.  I will still ask the opinion of another.

Where is the contradiction in that?  Oh yes, of course, I CONTRADICTED myself because I am biased.  The question itself is ALREADY biased, as a result, I maintain that I will not hire anyone based on a biased assumption. (I know a bit of psychology, if you don't know what I am talking about, ask a shrink).

As for Black Cat, I will ask you to choose for me, and my choice wil be the one you did not choose.  Since you immediately assumed I will choose the sexy one, then I will actually CHOOSE the fat one.

And oh, in the real world, I am biased towards CHUBBY women.

(Sigh.) You've got a knack for answering a different question altogether. The one which wasn't asked. Anyway, to continue, it was a biased question requiring a biased answer from the very start. Of course, they (your biases) would've come into play. However, that had little to do with being able to decide solely on your own. That was my point. Not your preferences. Or have you never come across a situation like that?

Here are the contradictions (all things being equal):

1. You would hire neither or both. In short, you'd be favorable to both or none. What was your whole point again? Bias, wasn't it? You see the contradiction?

2. "None of the above will ever know what the other two thought of the situation, especially myself" - But you already ascertained what each lady was thinking!! See nos. 1 & 2. You see the contradiction?

3. You'd hire who your partner rejected. You like chubby women. And if the former happened to agree with you? Good for the sexy girl, yes? She's hired. Well, there goes hiring neither or both. You see the contradiction?

I can't believe I even had to point them out.

"I know a bit of psychology, if you don't know what I am talking about, ask a shrink". My, my. Again the condescension. I already know you're a smug person and this is classic chunky. I just hope in the future, you would spare us such self-serving declarations you wear like a badge.

On another note, we're off on a tangent already. Sorry, guys. Back to "Proud to be Fat".

Guest chunky
(Sigh.) You've got a knack for answering a different question altogether. The one which wasn't asked. Anyway, to continue, it was a biased question requiring a biased answer from the very start. Of course, they (your biases) would've come into play. However, that had little to do with being able to decide solely on your own. That was my point. Not your preferences. Or have you never come across a situation like that?

Here are the contradictions (all things being equal):

1. You would hire neither or both. In short, you'd be favorable to both or none. What was your whole point again? Bias, wasn't it? You see the contradiction?

2. "None of the above will ever know what the other two thought of the situation, especially myself" - But you already ascertained what each lady was thinking!! See nos. 1 & 2. You see the contradiction?

3. You'd hire who your partner rejected. You like chubby women. And if the former happened to agree with you? Good for the sexy girl, yes? She's hired. Well, there goes hiring neither or both. You see the contradiction?

I can't believe I even had to point them out.

"I know a bit of psychology, if you don't know what I am talking about, ask a shrink". My, my. Again the condescension. I already know you're a smug person and this is classic chunky. I just hope in the future, you would spare us such self-serving declarations you wear like a badge.

On another note, we're off on a tangent already. Sorry, guys. Back to "Proud to be Fat".

1. You confuse yourself. I'd hire none or both. That's my original answer. The one I decided ON MY OWN. That's why I said I contradicted myself when I offered the other answers based on MY bias, and the bias of others.

2. See number 1.

3. See number one and 2.

And I can't believe I had to point out that I don't think CONVENTIONALLY. Bakit pa ako maglalagay ng 1 to 5 conditions if I don't see the contradiction in them, and addressed it all the same. It's obvious we don't think at the same wavelength. Why make an issue out of it?

The question required coventional Linear thinking of which I'm not very good at. Having that obvious FLAW, I exhaust all possibilities of a BETTER answer.

Which makes me SMUG. You know that, because I've said I'm SMUG in not but one posts of mine. But smugness is not exclusive here, especially when you've decided to point out my obvious contradiction (which I admitted). And for what? to prove I'm wrong? Of course not. You just found it necessary because you ASSUME I make self-serving declarations. Kaya nga I said I used a bit of psychology in my choices.

Mine declarations are only self-serving because although the question was posted for EVERYONE, It was directed by Black Cat specifically to me.

Unless I read her question wrong.

And it's obvious you read me wrong as well.

Tangent. Yes. Proud to be fat.

My wife/GF would have chosen the sexy one (she knows I think unconventionally and thus would not mind having a sexy woman for an assistant. Besides, she knows she can trust me), and thus I would choose the FAT one.

The FAT lady sings.

1.  You confuse yourself.  I'd hire none or both.  That's my original answer.  The one I decided ON MY OWN.  That's why I said I contradicted myself when I offered the other answers based on MY bias, and the bias of others.

2.  See number 1.

3.  See number one and 2.

And I can't believe I had to point out that I don't think CONVENTIONALLY.  Bakit pa ako maglalagay ng 1 to 5 conditions if I don't see the contradiction in them, and addressed it all the same.  It's obvious we don't think at the same wavelength.  Why make an issue out of it?

The question required coventional Linear thinking of which I'm not very good at.  Having that obvious FLAW, I exhaust all possibilities of a BETTER answer.

Which makes me SMUG.  You know that, because I've said I'm SMUG in not but one posts of mine.  But smugness is not exclusive here, especially when you've decided to point out my obvious contradiction (which I admitted).  And for what?  to prove I'm wrong?  Of course not.  You just found it necessary because you ASSUME I make self-serving declarations.  Kaya nga I said I used a bit of psychology in my choices.

Mine declarations are only self-serving because although the question was posted for EVERYONE, It was directed by Black Cat specifically to me.

Unless I read her question wrong.

And it's obvious you read me wrong as well.

Tangent.  Yes.  Proud to be fat. 

My wife/GF would have chosen the sexy one (she knows I think unconventionally and thus would not mind having a sexy woman for an assistant.  Besides, she knows she can trust me), and thus I would choose the FAT one. 

The FAT lady sings.

Ah, ah, ah. Not making an issue out of it. Don't get all hot and bothered, please. Alright, alright. I've had my fill of comic relief. Undoubtedly due to unconventional thinking. Hehe. Thank you, sir.

Guest chunky
Ah, ah, ah. Not making an issue out of it. Don't get all hot and bothered, please. Alright, alright. I've had my fill of comic relief. Undoubtedly due to unconventional thinking. Hehe. Thank you, sir.

<Chunky take soff his mod hat and puts on his clown nose.>

Hmmm. Wow! You are really great in making assumptions, aren't you?

Want the last word? It's yours. The only comic relief I see here is you.

<Chunky take soff his mod hat and puts on his clown nose.>

Hmmm.  Wow!  You are really great in making assumptions, aren't you? 

Want the last word?  It's yours.  The only comic relief I see here is you.

I'll take that as a compliment, thanks. You're too generous and you shouldn't have.

Here, chunky. Let me tell you something you should already know.

Do not for a moment think you can bestow the last word on anyone. It was never yours to begin with.

Guest chunky
I'll take that as a compliment, thanks. You're too generous and you shouldn't have.

Here, chunky. Let me tell you something you should already know.

Do not for a moment think you can bestow the last word on anyone. It was never yours to begin with.

Sure thing, ye all knowing. I submit to your smugness, since I cannot possibly compete with you, word wise.

<Chunky removes his clown nose and puts on his mod hat.>

Can we now go back to the topic?

(That's a rhetorical question. No need to answer it.)

I used to say that I'm proud to be fat until I got tired of being fat. I hated the fact na hinihingal ako with almost everything I do from climbing a flight of stairs to walking a couple of blocks and more importantly while having sex! So in the process, I insisted on climbing stairs instead of taking the elevator (working at the 10th floor should make a difference), I started parking my car farther and farther (siguro umabot na ako ng isang kilometro), and as for sex, well suffice it to say that bec i'm a 1km walking, 10 flrs climbing fool; my stamina naturally increased. Suddenly, everything just felll into place! What used to be a size 38 pants is now a size 33, I don't have to wear XL shirts anymore to cover my man boobs and keg, (i'm surprised i can wear tight fitting shirts), I can see a 4 pack on my belly now (the other 2 coming in pretty late but starting to be noticeable), Kumonti na din and kumukurot sa bewang ko dahil wala na silang makurot. he he he, and even my junior seems a little bit longer! (bonus!). And as for my girl, well she can keep that grin on her face.

having some fat isn't too bad...

i've got extra poundage and some people have started commenting na may tyan na raw

ako. im starting to have difficulty in putting on socks or bending over.

i think the most important thing, whether you're fat or not, is not to deprive your self

happiness bcoz you're sacrificing a the true you to to attain one thing. nobody's perfect,

so just try to be happy no matter what you are.

im fat? ...

so what?

cuddly naman ako sabi ng babes ko.

and she loves me for who and what i am.

and even my junior seems a little bit longer! (bonus!).

Hey, does this have a scientific basis? I've read somewhere that fat guys have shorter ? :unsure: And bodybuilders also have shorter ? :upside:

Tanong po yan. I hope that nobody would react violently. Will appreciate if we talk in general terms, if you're an exception.. just be happy that you are an exception. ;)

Hey, does this have a scientific basis? I've read somewhere that fat guys have shorter ?  :unsure:  And bodybuilders also have shorter ?  :upside:

Tanong po yan.  I hope that nobody would react violently.  Will appreciate if we talk in general terms, if you're an exception.. just be happy that you are an exception. ;)

nope. walang scientific basis.

visual illusion lang yun. kasi kung mataba ka, ang size na nakikita is yung entire body bulk, most specially yung tyan. pag payat, parang ang liit lahat, kaya nag-standout yung si jay-r.

afaik, steroids lang nakakaliit. :)

nope. walang scientific basis.

visual illusion lang yun. kasi kung mataba ka, ang size na nakikita is yung entire body bulk, most specially yung tyan. pag payat, parang ang liit lahat, kaya nag-standout yung si jay-r.

afaik, steroids lang nakakaliit. :)

correct!

kci pag nag bubuhat ka, lahat ng mucles mo lalaki pwera na lang etits mo kci naman walang exercise para lumaki un ano..

Hats off to you Vukmeister!

I don't believe anyone, should they be given the choice, would want to be fat. They just say so because its there na, not that they can't do anything about it, they just simply don't want to. To top it off, the words "just love me for what I am.." may subconsciously be a way of masking a more serious issue with either a habit, or a character - more commonly known as laziness.

When i say "fat" I mean unhealthily "fat". There are people who are fat because they're struggling with a certain disease or ailment, but in my case, I used to be 150 lbs, a victim of unhealthy work hours and dimsum and dumplings, now i'm down to 105 and slowly making my 100 target. What made me turn? I simply got tired of getting tired easily.

I love my partner, and I'd like to say I'm being unselfish in working my ass off to be in the best shape that I can be when I'm with him. I'm thinking that I want to make him proud to be with me whenever we go out, to the point where he'd be the envy of his friends. I've never said a word to him about how I feel - but he returned the favor by working out for me as well. When I compliment his six packs, he in turn says, "I did that for you." It's a gratifying feeling to see your partner drool even when you're fully clothed, much less imagine I'd fit into the tiniest bikini I have now.

All that said, being healthy, in my definition, means loving my partner, myself and investing for a ripe old age. When I see a fit person, I see someone who has discipline. A master of the table, not the other way around. It shows character in a person, because I know first hand its hard as hell to trim down and maintain it. If I die tomorrow, so what? But if I live to be a hundred - I still want to be up and climbing Mt. Pulag. Not grounded in bed with a tube up my ass while waiting for Inday to come hom from Mercury Drug with a P5000 prescription.

Peace guys.

Pareng Google, we meet again! he he he. Anyway, dehins visiual illusion, As in humaba talaga by a 1/4 in. ( i know, I measured). kasi naman nung mataba ako, mataba din yung puson ko so there was also some fat surrounding the groin area, lintik pati nga thighs ko nagkikiskisan na dati eh ( and it was wearing out the thighs of my pants!!)

Anyway, when I lost weight, nag trim down din yung fat around the groin so parang lumalim ng konti ung base so in effect, humaba siya, actually di nga humaba bec. that was the original size when i was thin, so i guess the correct term would be, imikli ng 1/4 in. nung mataba ako. he he he.

Pareng Google, we meet again! he he he.  Anyway, dehins visiual illusion, As in humaba talaga by a 1/4 in. ( i know, I measured). kasi naman nung mataba ako, mataba din yung puson ko so there was also some fat surrounding the groin area, lintik pati nga thighs ko nagkikiskisan na dati eh ( and it was wearing out the thighs of my pants!!)

Anyway, when I lost weight, nag trim down din yung fat around the groin so parang lumalim ng konti ung base so in effect, humaba siya,  actually di nga humaba bec. that was the original size when i was thin, so i guess the correct term would be, imikli ng 1/4 in. nung mataba ako. he he he.

ayun. logical naman pala pre eh. hehehehe.

yung haba nya is yung dating muscle/skin area na nahihiklat dahil nahihila ng tyan. hehehe.

teka pare.... on what state yan? flaccid state ba o erect state? o pareho? :)

That's what I'm saying.. yan yung nabasa ko dati na explanation, di ko lang maalala. :P Yan ang reason bakit shorter pag mataba.  :blink:

So maybe it should be "shorter looking" not just simply "short".

But sabi ng iba dyan, it's the girth that counts and not the length. We'll, of course you're better off if you have the girth and the length.

Pareng Google, pareho!! he he, kahit flaccid or erect, pag mataba ang groin area mo, maikli ng konti! Anyway, unless you didn't know, meron nang exercise for Junior, It's called "jelqing", which comprises of stretching and "milking" exercises for junior in both flaccid and erect state. Medyo matagal nga lang mga 25 min. to complete the routine including the "warm up" (literally wrapping your thingy in a warm towel to relax the muscles and prep for stretching ) para hindi mag bruise si junior.

Pareng Google, pareho!! he he, kahit flaccid or erect, pag mataba ang groin area mo, maikli ng konti!  Anyway, unless you didn't know, meron nang exercise for Junior, It's called "jelqing", which comprises of stretching and "milking" exercises for junior in both flaccid and erect state. Medyo matagal nga lang mga 25 min. to complete the routine including the "warm up" (literally wrapping your thingy in a warm towel to relax the muscles and prep for stretching ) para hindi mag bruise si junior.

details pare... hehehehehe. baka may mga gif pictures dyan para magawa later. :D