Proud To Be Fat?

Hehehe.. napunta na sa "etits" ang usapan (what a term! :P)

Nakakatawa, may isang girl na nagpost sa kabilang forum na gusto daw magpapayat kse nabasa daw nya sa isang magazine: "Fatness, is next to Ugliness!!"

bc, si pareng vuk eh. inumpisahan yung "etits..."

read the thread na pinost mo. hindi pa naman ata sya malaki eh. 115 lbs @ 5'2". baka malaki lang talaga boobs nya.

• 2 weeks later...
a balloon w/c is made of MUSCLE (corpus cavernosum and... i forgot the other 1, spongiosum i think?) wat, u think ur penis is made up of bone or blood vessels?  :upside:

pre indi muscle ang corpus cavernosum, tissue lang un napupuno ng dugo. duun nang galing ung reference ko sa knila bilang "balloon". ang muscles ay voluntary and involuntary(ciempre lam mo na un) at lumalaki ang voluntary muscle pag naeexercise ito. ang biceps pag ibinuhat mo at titrain mo ng maige, lalaki. ang lats at quadriceps ganon din. ang etits kahit anung kantot mo at bate, di na talaga lalaki yan.

para malinaw sa mga geeks dian, eto.

Three expandable cylindrical formations along the length of the penis hold blood during erection. The two corpora cavernosa lie along the penis shaft, from the pubic bones to the head of the penis, where they join. These formations are made of a sponge-like tissue containing irregular blood-filled spaces lined by endothelium and separated by connective tissue septa. There is one smaller such region (the corpus spongiosum) along the bottom of the penis, which contains the urethra.

In some circumstances, release of nitric oxide precedes relaxation of muscles in the corpora cavernosa and corpus spongiosum. The spongy tissue fills with blood, from arteries down the length of the penis. A little blood enters the corpus spongiosum; the remainder engorges the corpora cavernosa, which expand to hold 90% of the blood involved in an erection, increasing both in length and in diameter.

Blood can leave the erectile tissue only through a drainage system of veins around the outside wall of the corpus cavernosum. The expanding spongy tissue presses against a surrounding dense tissue (tunica albuginia) constricting these veins, preventing blood from leaving. The penis becomes rigid as a result. The glans penis, the expanded cap of the corpus spongiosum, remains more malleable during erection because its tunica albuginea is much thinner than elsewhere in the penis.

Yes, going back to the topic.

There are some who would claim that they are proud of being fat. But honestly (or deep inside), they still envy those with sexy bodies. Although they will not say it and still claim that they are proud of of being fat.

Has anyone made love to a fat one who didn't wish that he is making love to a sexy one? I doubt it.

Maybe they are doing it because it's their duty (as hausband), there is nobody else (and there is a need to dispose of that heat between the legs) or for money (mayaman si misis). For love? I doubt it.

• 3 weeks later...
pre indi muscle ang corpus cavernosum, tissue lang un napupuno ng dugo. duun nang galing ung reference ko sa knila bilang "balloon". ang muscles ay voluntary and involuntary(ciempre lam mo na un) at lumalaki ang voluntary muscle pag naeexercise ito. ang biceps pag ibinuhat mo at titrain mo ng maige, lalaki. ang lats at quadriceps ganon din. ang etits kahit anung kantot mo at bate, di na talaga lalaki yan.

para malinaw sa mga geeks dian, eto.

Three expandable cylindrical formations along the length of the penis hold blood during erection. The two corpora cavernosa lie along the penis shaft, from the pubic bones to the head of the penis, where they join. These formations are made of a sponge-like tissue containing irregular blood-filled spaces lined by endothelium and separated by connective tissue septa. There is one smaller such region (the corpus spongiosum) along the bottom of the penis, which contains the urethra.

In some circumstances, release of nitric oxide precedes relaxation of muscles in the corpora cavernosa and corpus spongiosum. The spongy tissue fills with blood, from arteries down the length of the penis. A little blood enters the corpus spongiosum; the remainder engorges the corpora cavernosa, which expand to hold 90% of the blood involved in an erection, increasing both in length and in diameter.

Blood can leave the erectile tissue only through a drainage system of veins around the outside wall of the corpus cavernosum. The expanding spongy tissue presses against a surrounding dense tissue (tunica albuginia) constricting these veins, preventing blood from leaving. The penis becomes rigid as a result. The glans penis, the expanded cap of the corpus spongiosum, remains more malleable during erection because its tunica albuginea is much thinner than elsewhere in the penis.

oh sorry bout dat, i forgot my anatomy 101....... yes it is tissue, not muscle... :thumbsupsmiley:

Yes, going back to the topic. 

There are some who would claim that they are proud of being fat.  But honestly (or deep inside), they still envy those with sexy bodies.  Although they will not say it and still claim that they are proud of of being fat.

Has anyone made love to a fat one who didn't wish that he is making love to a sexy one?  I doubt it. 

Maybe they are doing it because it's their duty (as hausband), there is nobody else (and there is a need to dispose of that heat between the legs) or for money (mayaman si misis).  For love?  I doubt it.

besides, being overweight is simply not healthy... and u wont get laid much either!

• 2 weeks later...

i used to have your physique spitzky... probably even better... i was an athlete and a certified health buff... weighed only 120lbs, 27" waistline, washboard abs, lean muscles, only 5-7% body fat. now, i'm 140lbs, uses size 34 pants, and has a higher percentage of body fat. I'M NOT PROUD TO BE FAT.

i used to have your physique spitzky... probably even better... i was an athlete and a certified health buff... weighed only 120lbs, 27" waistline, washboard abs, lean muscles, only 5-7% body fat.  now, i'm 140lbs, uses size 34 pants, and has a higher percentage of body fat. I'M NOT PROUD TO BE FAT.

5-7%? galing... akin mga 14% pa yata e... wat happened to u?

i used to have your physique spitzky... probably even better... i was an athlete and a certified health buff... weighed only 120lbs, 27" waistline, washboard abs, lean muscles, only 5-7% body fat.  now, i'm 140lbs, uses size 34 pants, and has a higher percentage of body fat. I'M NOT PROUD TO BE FAT.

wow....i just cant imagine....bwahahha joke lang kuya....miss ka lang namin...pero yah...wat happend to u...sabagay when i saw you, you are not that fat naman..kung baga tama lang...but syempre based on your stat b4...u had gained some weight nga....

5-7%? galing... akin mga 14% pa yata e... wat happened to u?

well, after i graduated back in '94 i had my taste of my own regular salary... got into the "yuppie" thing... my daily cardio, thrice a week gym, and controlled but balanced diet were all replaced by late night gimiks, smoking, and liquor... i was in shape at an early stage, being an athlete at age 10... i was taking injectible creatine (it was still injectable at that time), i also took hydroxycut w/ mauang... thanks to my coach @ san beda... i swim very early in the morning just before going to my elementary and high school classes. i wish i could turn back the time... my metabolism now is quite slow, and two years ago, i took Xenadrine EFX (NRG wasn't available a couple of years ago)... tried to speed up burning fat... but the lack of time to exercise made it useless. now, i'm determined to bring back my old form, i started by minimizing smoking, and eventually quit. i do basic cardio by walking... i can't run yet... my legs can't support the weight yet for that kind of stress.... i feel pain after only a kilometer... but in fairness, i still have the legs, specially the calves which are my assets. by next month, i'll gradually pump iron again and hopefully by the last quarter of this year, i can move around w/o any shirt on once again... i will post my before and after shots so it may inspire others. ;)

Edited by TheGeneral
well, after i graduated back in '94 i had my taste of my own regular salary... got into the "yuppie" thing... my daily cardio, thrice a week gym, and controlled but balanced diet were all replaced by late night gimiks, smoking, and liquor... i was in shape at an early stage, being an athlete at age 10... i was taking injectible creatine (it was still injectable at that time), i also took hydroxycut w/ mauang... thanks to my coach @ san beda... i swim very early in the morning just before going to my elementary and high school classes. i wish i could turn back the time... my metabolism now is quite slow, and two years ago, i took Xenadrine EFX (NRG wasn't available a couple of years ago)... tried to speed up burning fat... but the lack of time to exercise made it useless.  now, i'm determined to bring back my old form, i started by minimizing smoking, and eventually quit. i do basic cardio by walking... i can't run yet... my legs can't support the weight yet for that kind of stress.... i feel pain after only a kilometer... but in fairness, i still have the legs, specially the calves which are my assets. by next month, i'll gradually pump iron again and hopefully by the last quarter of this year, i can move around w/o any shirt on once again... i will post my before and after shots so it may inspire others.  ;)

cge nga... ako rin im planning to post the results of my creatine cycle...

• 2 weeks later...
Obese people are disgusting

Recent researsh reveals there is a micro-organism responsible

for making people FAT. In short this is not to their doing.

Do not fool yourselves by saying you are proud,

because most NORMAL people will not believe you

di naman siguro pwedeng sabihing disgusting. mga tao pa rin yan na may feelings, may emotions.... (naks...)

and yes, i have to agree, may genetic reason din ang cause ng obesity. but it is up to the person himself or herself to allow himself/herself to be one.

as we have put it here before, it is unhealthy. hwag na lang kayong tumingin sa physical aspects of being fat. just look at the effects it will have on your health.

• 4 weeks later...
Obese people are disgusting

Recent researsh reveals there is a micro-organism responsible

for making people FAT. In short this is not to their doing.

Do not fool yourselves by saying you are proud,

because most NORMAL people will not believe you

disgusting?? that's a bit harsh dont you think??

Iam not fat pero im not THAT fat... chubby i guess.. :evil:

i cant say that i am proud of it... neither am i bothered by it.

• 1 month later...

For several million years, humans existed on a diet of animals and vegetation.

It was only with the advent of agriculture a mere 10,000 years ago - a fraction of a second in evolutionary time - that humans began ingesting large amounts of sugar and starch in the form of grains (and potatoes) into their diets. Indeed, 99.99% of our genes were formed before the advent of agriculture; in biological terms, our bodies are still those of hunter-gatherers.

While the human shift to agriculture produced indisp*table gains for man - modern civilization is based on this epoch - societies where the transition from a primarily meat/vegetation diet to one high in cereals show a reduced lifespan and stature, increases in infant mortality and infectious disease, and higher nutritional deficiencies.

Contemporary humans have not suddenly evolved mechanisms to incorporate the high carbohydrates from starch- and sugar-rich foods into their diet.

In short, we are consuming far too much bread, cereal, pasta, corn (a grain, not a vegetable), rice, potatoes and Little Debbie snack cakes, with very grave consequences to our health.

Making matters worse, most of these carbohydrates we consume come in the form of processed food