Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

discipline and commitment to exercise and diet or change of lifestyle ---> di madaling gawin.hehehe.

liposuction ---> madali

1. consistency sa exercise talaga at diet. eat the right amount of food , the right type of food and at the right time.

2. 3 days a week,30minutes per session.dapat 30minutes continuos movement,may it be walking/runnning/cycling/swimming or any form of aerobic excercise.

3. 3 days per week weight training .para di masyado kakain ng oras.only do 2 muscle group per session.this should only take 30 minutes too.(wag na to pagsabayin sa number 2,alternate na araw para tipid sa oras)

4. one should have patience and not expect immediate result since having a great abs wont happen overnight, and one should also have realistic and attainable goals.like loosing a pound per 2 weeks ,its a healthy way to go.wag madaliin kc madidisappoint ka lang, slowly but surely is the key.theres no easy way to have a 6 pack and its a fact of life.

:thumbsupsmiley:

guys, newbie ako and gusto ko mapaliit yung tiyan ko. ano ba yung mga magandang exercise para sa abs?

in my case nung weightloss phase ako, hnd ako nag abs workout kht isa. just diet and lots of cardio and eventually liliit tyan m. abs workout will not necessarily make your stomach small. proper eating habit is the first thing to remember.

in my case nung weightloss phase ako, hnd ako nag abs workout kht isa. just diet and lots of cardio and eventually liliit tyan m. abs workout will not necessarily make your stomach small. proper eating habit is the first thing to remember.

ahh.. usually kasi sprinting lang ginagawa ko pag cardio. d ko nga lang sure kung tama ung time na binibigay ko dun. ok rin lang ba kung once a week kumain sa fastfood? or wag na rin lang?

sakin dati i eat mga 2 times per month ng mga pag kain na gsto ko. parang sin day. hehe..

ok lang naman.. once in a while magpakabusog. hehe. after ng workout ano ba kinakain mo? kasi ako rice and then yung ulam (fish, chicken or other high protein foods) although konti na lang yung scoop ng rice ngayon.

ok lang naman.. once in a while magpakabusog. hehe. after ng workout ano ba kinakain mo? kasi ako rice and then yung ulam (fish, chicken or other high protein foods) although konti na lang yung scoop ng rice ngayon.

wheat bread or pasta with tuna

pero ngaun hnd na ako nag didiet masydo. i eat anything i want na pero not gaining back the weight i loss.

as long as this person continues to exercise and eats healthy...then its very much possible. :rolleyes:

depende lang sa iyo. They is always the possibility of going back to your "old habits" kaya magiingat. Pag, na fail ka, ok lang yan. Give more for error and just get back to your healthy lifestyle you are aspiring for.

wheat bread or pasta with tuna

pero ngaun hnd na ako nag didiet masydo. i eat anything i want na pero not gaining back the weight i loss.

eat anything and not gain the weight you loss. :thumbsupsmiley: simula kasi nung bunalik ako sa pagkain ng marami, aun.. hehe. pero i'll try na bawasan. i remember, ung magandang status ng tiyan ko tlagang lumiit sya kasi inoperahan ako.. yung sa wisdom tooth. konti lang talaga yung makakain ko nun, nawala ung konting fats but you can see the difference.

• 2 weeks later...

I jog about 30 min a day about 5 times a week.

Have been doing this for 6 months.

My weight was constant at 145 lbs during this time.

Hindi lumiit tyan ko, size 33 pa rin.

I cut down on food until i reached 135 lbs.

Now i can say na lumiit na tyan ko to size 30.

Okay na.

By losing 10 lbs, i got the desired waistline :flowers:

I've been trying to lose my gut for a long time as well. I've been succesful for some time but it goes back right away. Nonetheless let me share with you what works for me (having said that, your exercise regime and diet should fit your lifestyle and daily routine,otherwise IT WILL NOT WORK!). So here are some basic stuff:

1. Exercise: Cardio is best if you want to lose the gut. Jogging, boxing and similar aerobic exercises will really help.

2. Diet: Cut down on rice if you can't remove it from your diet entirely (Rice is our staple food and removing it entirely will not be practical). If you want to see what i mean, remove rice from your diet for 3-5 days and people will immediately see the difference. BE careful of what you drink also; Iced tea, powdered juice mix, and instant juices may actually contain more sugar than diet or lite sodas/beer.

There you go. I hope this helps.

http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/diet/..._group_diet.htm ---> try this site also.

Like i said, try to get the best diet for you. There's no sure fire way of getting a good body. Your body is the consequence of your life style.

Aerobic exercise is not the best thing. Anaerobic interval training , especially with resistance is the best. This type of training revvs up your metabolism and keeps it that way for hours, which aerobic training doesn't do since it only burns calories during the activity.

As for dieting, the secret it to cut down to a bare minimum all processed foods, sugars, fatty foods. Rice is not and never will be the enemy.

Low rice and no rice may work for a certain time, but it will backfire eventually. This is why competitive bodybuilders get fat shortly after the competition, since their body is not used to having carbs, they get stored as fat.

Now, the secret is to just time your nutrients... its that simple

and doing 1000 situps or crunches will not speed up the process either. Your body loses fat from all over and doesn't pick just one area.

hmmmmmm...now i know....buti na lang dko pinapatay sarili ko sa situps and crunches....

whaatbout the use of fat burners??? does it really help..with proper diet ????

or its just a waste of money???

As long as you are following a proper training and eating plan, you will lose the fat even without the use of these fat burners