Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

Can anyone suggest a safe diet? I'm a student, so radically changing what I eat could reflect in my grades. Perhaps something short-term, say, 3-7 days lang? I'd appreciate it very much, thank you. :D

hmm.. i dont think it will really have a big effect on your grades. i am also a student. i drastically change my diet for 5 months or for more than 1 term and i dont think that it has any negative effect on my grades.. just balance the food you eat and drink multivitamins..

hmm.. i dont think it will really have a big effect on your grades. i am also a student. i drastically change my diet for 5 months or for more than 1 term and i dont think that it has any negative effect on my grades.. just balance the food you eat and drink multivitamins..

Baka kasi manghina ako bigla sa school or something. Balance the food I eat? Like follow the food pyramid? As for multivitamins... any prescribed brand? I usually take Vitamin C lang eh.

How about a weeklong diet? :/

guys, any idea on the range of sugar in terms of grams we should consume in a day? kc malakas ako sa skim milk.. nakaka 1 liter ako per day...ang sugar content nun ay 10grams per serving..a liter of it is about 5 servings..ok lang kaya un na 50grams of sugar in a a day or too much? malaki ba ang magiging effect nun sa pag improve/succeed ng abs ko? gsto k kc lumabas ang abs ko..kaya strict diet ako sa ibang foods pero sa milk hnd..tnx

guys, any idea on the range of sugar in terms of grams we should consume in a day? kc malakas ako sa skim milk.. nakaka 1 liter ako per day...ang sugar content nun ay 10grams per serving..a liter of it is about 5 servings..ok lang kaya un na 50grams of sugar in a a day or too much? malaki ba ang magiging effect nun sa pag improve/succeed ng abs ko? gsto k kc lumabas ang abs ko..kaya strict diet ako sa ibang foods pero sa milk hnd..tnx

Recommended daily allowance for milk and milk products is 3 8 ounce servings in a day.

According to medical studies, more than that and youre body will have a hard time metabolizing it.

Too much milk will also give you constipation.

If youre not drinking totally fat free milk then it will increase your intake of saturated fats that lead to heart disease.

In men, certain studies show a relationship between excessive milk intake and prostate cancer.

Actually, the sugar content of milk should be the least of your concerns.

Edited by Wyld
Guest Xfilemanx2001

Combination of lots of cardio: Ellyptical or treadmill (I prefer ellyptical; easier on the knees hehehe!), lots of sit-ups or comparable stomach muscle building excercises, and balanced diet (see the triangle) but more fish, veggies, and fruits. I also do mountain biking, power walking, and varieties of intense cardio sports. :thumbsupsmiley: Regiment is working so far. In the past few months, I already lost a couple of inches off my waist! :thumbsupsmiley:

Recommended daily allowance for milk and milk products is 3 8 ounce servings in a day.According to medical studies, more than that and youre body will have a hard time metabolizing it.Too much milk will also give you constipation. If youre not drinking totally fat free milk then it will increase your intake of saturated fats that lead to heart disease.In men, certain studies show a relationship between excessive milk intake and prostate cancer. Actually, the sugar content of milk should be the least of your concerns.

three servings of 8 fl. oz? so approximately 700 ml? so i should decrease my intake by about 300 ml a day..tnx..

use clembuterol hehehe
whats that clembuterol? Edited by mr. john
whats that/ have no idea..hehehe..

Its an ingredient in asthma medicine. Its said to have slimming properties but its not proven.

Neither is it FDA approved. In short - its an illegal substance when used to reduce weight.

In animals its supposed to induce weight gain but its again, a banned substance.

Google is a good friend; use it.

oops.. yeah clenbuterol.. it works like a steroid a friend of mine used it and i saw d effect on him and im thinkin of using it.. and heres what he said.. it has sum similirities with ephedrine but its more potent and last longer than a thermogenic drug or fat burner which increases ur metabolism ur aerobic capacity which means more fats and protien will be used and will slow down d storage of sugar.. its not proven as a diet pill but i saw d result and it works..

oops.. yeah clenbuterol.. it works like a steroid a friend of mine used it and i saw d effect on him and im thinkin of using it.. and heres what he said.. it has sum similirities with ephedrine but its more potent and last longer than a thermogenic drug or fat burner which increases ur metabolism ur aerobic capacity which means more fats and protien will be used and will slow down d storage of sugar.. its not proven as a diet pill but i saw d result and it works..

but are the risks associated are worth?

but are the risks associated are worth?

with proper use it ok.. and ofcourse with d right diet and d most impt.. cardio hu wants to run around right? but its a d best way.. u cant js do sit ups or crunches and expect it 2 be ok.. and i dnt want to be dependent on such substance ul just use it to give u d extra boost.. as for my program for a month is just got ol diet and cardio 5 days a week.. and its better if u surprise urself dnt do d same routine everyday keep on adding a little more each workout this will also help u get stronger.. and for me a good trainer is very impt

hey guys. let's go natural. workout religiously. eat healthy foods such as fish, vegetables and fibrous fruits. Let's not think of any other alternative or shortcuts in order to achieve your ideal body weight/structure. You don't want to end up like British Bulldog, Mr Perfect, Eddie Guerrero and the recently shocking news Chris Benoit. We don't really know what will be the effect on us if you try untraditional methods/drugs. So please don't even think about it......

Edited by earpopeye
hey guys. let's go natural. workout religiously. eat healthy foods such as fish, vegetables and fibrous fruits. Let's not think of any other alternative or shortcuts in order to achieve your ideal body weight/structure. You don't want to end up like British Bulldog, Mr Perfect, Eddie Guerrero and the recently shocking news Chris Benoit. We don't really know what will be the effect on us if you try untraditional methods/drugs. So please don't even think about it......

absolutely agree! btw, anu ba ang nangyari kay british bulldog and mr. perfect?

para d ot: pag fish, anu ang luto m? steam/broil/grill lang? lyk wat fish? tilapia? tnx..

quote name='mr. john' date='Jul 1 2007, 11:32 PM' post='4515645']

absolutely agree! btw, anu ba ang nangyari kay british bulldog and mr. perfect?

para d ot: pag fish, anu ang luto m? steam/broil/grill lang? lyk wat fish? tilapia? tnx..

british bulldog died on 2002 due to hear failure while mr. perfect died 2003 due to a lethal combination of steroids and painkillers which contributed to his death. You can just see what happened to to Eddie Guerrero, heart attack, due to steroids also. All of them died instatneously except for Benoit, who got crazy and depressed. Drugs and steroids has a big role in all of the deaths. Of course, Vince Mcmahon will try yo cover this up as it is his business which will be affected. Anyway, be contented with what we can achieve. Other drugs may promise you to get bigger...or smaller for that matter but will definitely affect your health. Going back to the fish he he...., don't over control yourself. You can eat fried, grill, steam, etc. but always in moderation. But of course the healthiest of them all is steam. but don't deprive yourself with delicious food. Just learn how to balance your diet. If you think you have eaten a lot, then do more exercises and workouts to compensate for it. 3 Es....Eat, Exercise and Enjoy.