Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

I ran across this workout program called P90X. Meron sila na workout para sa abs called Ab Ripper X. 15 minutes lang, 4 times a week, pero panay panay ang exercise with only a 30 second break. So far I've seen improvements more than I have gotten just winging it on my own.

Check out nyo sya. I have the MPG file from the DVD pero it's huge eh... dunno how to post or host it.

hmmmmmm...now i know....buti na lang dko pinapatay sarili ko sa situps and crunches....

whaatbout the use of fat burners??? does it really help..with proper diet ????

or its just a waste of money???

kaya nga wag ka na mag concentrate sa abs machine pag nasa eclipse ka...

gawin mo nlng ung program mo!

fat burners? kala ko ba wla kng perang pambili bkit ngaun naghahanap ka pa ng fat burners?

try mo wag kumain ng malangis at maalat

subukan mo ung inihaw, nilaga at ini-steam

tunawin ang taba na nasa paligid.

wow! mr. palakol

kayo po ba tlga ung nasa avatar?

ok ung abs nyo a

kaya lng parang sobrang payat nyo ata dun sa pic...

naalala ko tuloy si benchpress08 :D

lumiit tyan ko without doing a single crunch or any abdominal exercise. from size 40, ngaun nasa 31 na lng waist ko. diet and workout. discipline,. mga 3 to 4 months . pero ang problem k na lng ngaun saggy ung skin ko kc ang laki tlg dati then lumiit, pero hnd na big deal masydo ung saggy skin, ang important, hnd malaki tyan ko.

• 3 weeks later...

full body work out is the key bro!

Work out your major muscle groups to boost your metabolism (chest, back, thighs)

Do deadlifts, one set pa lang hihingalin ka na at pagpapawisan ng todo. Lift as heavy as u can while maintaining proper posture.

The other best exercis pala is to run, run and run some more!

Plus syempre, control your carbs intake.

Ok lang kumain ng kumain, basta u r sure na u can burn all the calories na kinain mo. Don't eat before sleeping, d mo na masusunog un!

:thumbsupsmiley:

Aerobic exercise is not the best thing. Anaerobic interval training , especially with resistance is the best. This type of training revvs up your metabolism and keeps it that way for hours, which aerobic training doesn't do since it only burns calories during the activity.

As for dieting, the secret it to cut down to a bare minimum all processed foods, sugars, fatty foods. Rice is not and never will be the enemy.

Low rice and no rice may work for a certain time, but it will backfire eventually. This is why competitive bodybuilders get fat shortly after the competition, since their body is not used to having carbs, they get stored as fat.

Now, the secret is to just time your nutrients... its that simple

and doing 1000 situps or crunches will not speed up the process either. Your body loses fat from all over and doesn't pick just one area.

i'll keep that in mind. especially about the rice thing :lol:

seriously, diko kaya magsitups ng araw araw. minsan tamad ako. so sa diet na lang ako. pero hilig ko junk foods :(( :(

Aerobic exercise is not the best thing. Anaerobic interval training , especially with resistance is the best. This type of training revvs up your metabolism and keeps it that way for hours, which aerobic training doesn't do since it only burns calories during the activity.

and doing 1000 situps or crunches will not speed up the process either. Your body loses fat from all over and doesn't pick just one area.

Ei saer,

thanks for the tips. But could you please be a bit more specific on what particular program to employ or what does anaerobic interval training consist of?

Or any specific food that i'd have to take. :)

It's been posted here that doing ab exercises alone is not enough since there's no such thing as spot reduction. A fitness trainer told me as much before so I'm inclined to believe it. My question is: what would be a good cardio activity complement to ab exercises and how often should I engage in it? Also, I first started working out in 1993, and my trainer back then told me ab exercises should be maximum reps times two. I hit the gym again last year for the first time in over a decade, and now I was told to start with four sets and 15 reps per set. Which is really better?

It's been posted here that doing ab exercises alone is not enough since there's no such thing as spot reduction. A fitness trainer told me as much before so I'm inclined to believe it. My question is: what would be a good cardio activity complement to ab exercises and how often should I engage in it? Also, I first started working out in 1993, and my trainer back then told me ab exercises should be maximum reps times two. I hit the gym again last year for the first time in over a decade, and now I was told to start with four sets and 15 reps per set. Which is really better?

If you actually follow a good strength training regimen and a sound eating plan, you won't need to do any ab work for your stomach to shrink. Your body cannot spot reduce so doing all that abdominal work in hoping your stomach will shrink has as much chances as chewing gum to make yor face shrink

Question...I have the HipHop Abs and Turbo Jam as a different way of working out my abs without doing

crunches on the floor. How effective are these? I'm loving the Slim in 6 which has the crunches on the floor for abs routine.

I love the tightness and the burn I feel when I do the crunches in this video. I wonder if I will be wasting my efforts

to do these stand up abs routines from the Hip Hop Abs and Turbo Jam in place of crunches on the floor?

My abs have that burn already from my abs floor crunches when I do my hiphop abs so I don't know if its actually this video is working my abs or not.

I also notice that as my waist gets smaller, my upper abs (the area just below my breast where my upper ribs are) seems to be protruding more?

I'm doing crazy crunches and hip hop abs but I can't seem to target that stubborn area. I'm contemplating lipo (again) on that area but

I would like to get rid of it through work out.

Any tips on how to target that area?

Edited by hottlipss