Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

hey oly.

what does your pre- and post-workout look like? is it just like the ones in the eclipse gym forum? i mean, no treadmill for warming up and no stretching for cooling down? is it really necessary? or 2 sets of lighter weights before the actual 5 sets enough?

thanks. ;)

Edited by Pepeng Manas
hey oly.

what does your pre- and post-workout look like? is it just like the ones in the eclipse gym forum? i mean, no treadmill for warming up and no stretching for cooling down? is it really necessary? or 2 sets of lighter weights before the actual 5 sets enough?

thanks. ;)

No stretching whatsoever and i just do 2-3 warmup sets before doin the actual weight.

You still keep on relying on that cardio to lose that weight... focus more on strength training and you'll notice you'll get firmer and lose more inches that way... remember, the more muscle you have, the easier it is to keep the fat off....

the burn or the pump is and never will be an indicator of progress.

i'm listening to you olympus...i'm going to start this week...i won't do as much cardio and just focus on my weight training

i'm sick again with some flu virus...i don't know if it's my body telling me that i'm overworking it too much but palagi akong me sakit

lately...so don't worry i'm taking your advice...thanks, i just have to retrain my thinking too...i want instant result kasi and

i'm realizing now that it's not possible :thumbsupsmiley:

i'm listening to you olympus...i'm going to start this week...i won't do as much cardio and just focus on my weight training

i'm sick again with some flu virus...i don't know if it's my body telling me that i'm overworking it too much but palagi akong me sakit

lately...so don't worry i'm taking your advice...thanks, i just have to retrain my thinking too...i want instant result kasi and

i'm realizing now that it's not possible thumbsupsmiley.gif

That's the thing. You are already overtraining yourself and your body is breaking down.

As i have been telling you, you can't expect overnight changes. These things take time and only will you see results if you stay consistent.

...thanks, i just have to retrain my thinking too...i want instant result kasi and

i'm realizing now that it's not possible :thumbsupsmiley:

this is a common problem. almost everybody wants an instant result. once it didnt happen, they get frustrated and stop working out. then what?.. they'll buy those slimming pills.

stay focus ma'am.

honga?

paano ba? nde ata pwede fitrum lang ng fitrum eh...........anong klase execise kaya pwede gawin guys? :rolleyes:

maliit naman tummy mo ah?!

nakita ko sa commercial, with proper diet and exercise daw po para effective. or better yet, wag ka na magfitrum, proper diet at exercise na lang.

stay sexy.

That's the thing. You are already overtraining yourself and your body is breaking down.

As i have been telling you, you can't expect overnight changes. These things take time and only will you see results if you stay consistent.

Learned that the hard way ... got consistently sick when I was working 2.5 hours a day.

Because of that, I was eating a bit more in the hopes of keeping my strenght up.

Scaled it back, felt healthier, started to eat better and lost weight.

Now im working on toning and building more muscle.

Learned that the hard way ... got consistently sick when I was working 2.5 hours a day.

Because of that, I was eating a bit more in the hopes of keeping my strenght up.

Scaled it back, felt healthier, started to eat better and lost weight.

Now im working on toning and building more muscle.

How is your progress as of late?

How is your progress as of late?

Last year was a pretty good year for me -- lost some weight too but whats important is I gained muscle weight.

Ive toned my legs and arms a lot. I can see some definition in my abs but its not a 6 or a 4 pack. Theyre still 2 little pandesals. LOL!

I had to stop working out for 2 wks in January because I got sick ... decided to get back into working out slowly and am now back into the groove of things.

Ill probably go back to the 5x5 by summertime... I just cannot force myself to do it during winter.

And yes -- less cardio works.

its very hard for cardio, after i left in the army i worked in the cc industry, so its less muscle and more on food intake . i didnt imagine that 2 years of unhealthy lifestyle will give you portruded tummy, female large breast and saggy forearms. last summer i started working out . i started with the triceps and the leg work then slowly working with the shoulders and the chest . since lossing weight is no longer an option , im just truning the fats to muscles.

on dayoffs i spend around 2 hours doing crunching workouts, and regular days around 30 minutes to hour for a specific areas . it took me three months to sculped my triceps and my shoulders , i can jog 3 kilometers without slowing down and im still working on my chest ... its been firming up lately but i might need to increase the weights in order to see major improvements either that or more repetions with the current ones that i can carry.

for the cardio.... it might be a little hard.. im not gunning for 6 pack figures , i just need it to flatten a bit. in the army we do situps every after meals , and it increases by five the next meal. So if you start with 20 situps for breakfast, then you go for 25 for lunch , 30 for dinner, 35 for the next bfast, 40 for lunch etc etc.... i don't know if ican make it after 50... my abs starts screaming.

you can only burn so much (about 300 calories) with a 30 minute run. concentrate on burning calories for the whole 24 hours. speed up your metabolism by eating small meals every 3 hours, and by building muscle (which burns calories while doing nothing. yes, nothing) i would try spiking my heart rate with circuit or interval training.

• 2 weeks later...