Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

I thought of something, and I need your advice. What are the negative affects of eating nothing except oatmeal? To be more specific, Qaker Oats is the brand of oatmeal I plan to consume. Any thoughts?

Think Balanced Diet.

Your body will need not only fiber/carbs but protein and some amount of healthy fat as well.

Eating nothing but oatmeal will not be healthy in the long run because your body will not get all the nutrients it needs.

mga Sirs,

Tanong lang po ako,

ano po ba ang pwede kainin no matter how many

na di nakakataba?

good day, peace :thumbsupsmiley:

balance is the key. kahit anu naman pwede mo kainin basta marunung ka mag balance, hindi ka tataba. all foods ay may caloric value, so pag ang intake mo ng calories ay sobra sa kaya iburn ng body mo, it will be stored as fats. depende na lang kung gaano katagal bago maging fats. :thumbsupsmiley:

walang shortcut sa healthy lifestyle. step by step.

Edited by mr. john

hu hu hu...I went to my doctor's today and stepped into the scale...akala ko I've lost 10 lbs...

the opposite! I've gained 8 lbs since my last doctor's visit in November...

WTF! :grr: My doctor even commented on how good I look. He tried to reassure me that

it's muscle that I've gained. Kahit na, I'm so friggin' upset. I work out every damn day.

And I also cut down on rice and eat sensibly.

my morale is down...I feel like crap. -_-

here's a picture that i took yesterday before working out

post-88345-1203048172.jpg

Edited by hottlipss
hu hu hu...I went to my doctor's today and stepped into the scale...akala ko I've lost 10 lbs...

the opposite! I've gained 8 lbs since my last doctor's visit in November...

WTF! :grr: My doctor even commented on how good I look. He tried to reassure me that

it's muscle that I've gained. Kahit na, I'm so friggin' upset. I work out every damn day.

And I also cut down on rice and eat sensibly.

my morale is down...I feel like crap. -_-

here's a picture that i took yesterday before working out

post-88345-1203048172.jpg

Don't worry too much about the scales, worry about what the mirror and the way your clothes fit hae to say.

Do you mind sharing what your eating and training looks like? Coz I have a feeling you just might be overtrained

yep. Olympus may be right Ms. Hottlipss. you may be training too much.

balance yata is the key. :)

finally nakapag-laro din ng badminton last night with some MTC'ers. great game.

walang masyadong lull in between games eh. hanep. i never thought na makakatagal ako

ng ganun. buti na lang biking helps in stamina. eating properly too. and fruits. and juices.

and avoiding alocohol, cafffeine, softdrinks, junk food. hehehe...

and fequent visit to my fave spa/mp is good too! hehehe... keeps the blood flowing. hahaha...

hopefully maging regular/weekly na ang games. i had fun last night.

i'm sure si Ms Hottlipss is doing great din. from your before and after pics, whew you're still a hot mama.

hehehe... one lucky hubby you got. ;)

keep it up po and have fun and . . . yun lang!

post happy VD to all.

• 2 weeks later...

^^ yeah, i'd like to know if hip hop abs works? i'm not completely sold on the idea that the workout alone (w/ diet of course) will

sculpt my abs like theirs

on that note, i'm not feeling as much burn on my abs when i'm working them out...

does this mean, my abs are getting stronger or do i need a much more rigorous workout?

i work my abs at least twice a day with crunches, stability ball, and all the exercises i read or see

and do tons and tons of reps...sakit na nga ang likod ko

i like to feel the burn and the tightness that tells me something is working

but the last couple of days wala akong napi-feel

i don't know if i'm felling it more on my shoulders and chest

what's happening???? :cry: i'm so frustrated <_<

on that note, i'm not feeling as much burn on my abs when i'm working them out...

does this mean, my abs are getting stronger or do i need a much more rigorous workout?

i work my abs at least twice a day with crunches, stability ball, and all the exercises i read or see

and do tons and tons of reps...sakit na nga ang likod ko

i like to feel the burn and the tightness that tells me something is working

but the last couple of days wala akong napi-feel

i don't know if i'm felling it more on my shoulders and chest

what's happening???? crying.gif i'm so frustrated dry.gif

You still keep on relying on that cardio to lose that weight... focus more on strength training and you'll notice you'll get firmer and lose more inches that way... remember, the more muscle you have, the easier it is to keep the fat off....

the burn or the pump is and never will be an indicator of progress.