Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

Pare, you won't believe it, but I lost only 7 pounds from 182 to 175 lbs at 5'9 height....however I gained a lot of muscls on my chest, arms, shoulders, back and thighs....the fats were replaced with muscle....my big tummy and love handles are not there anymore and are quite firm.... but far from a 6 pack abs. goal...how I wish..

Hhmmm okz na rin sir.. Try ko ganyan program.. Pero less exercise siguro.. As of now, yung weight ko lang naman talaga ang problema ko.. Next tym na yung medyo paganda ng katawan. :D Thanks thanks. ;) Overweight ata ako ng 10-20lbs eh..

proven and tested diet requires calorie intake no more than what you can burn. that means you should be burning calories too. isolation exercises don't work. if it does, why don't we have muscular jaws from constant chewing? body fat loss targets the entire body. low impact cardio plus good trunk exercises work best. it's not the number of repetitions you do, but the quality of execution. cable crunches are reported to be the best, but do also other trunk exercises for the sides and lower back. consider genetics too so that you wont have unrealistic goals. even if you train your abs really well, the muscle wont show when there's still a layer of fat on top of it.

i know by heart that these things work, but it's quite difficult to follow them. besides, losing weight should be piece meal and requires constant effort. if you want it fast, go under the knife.

Edited by topsykretts

Three things:

Diet - knowing what and when to consume carbs and balancing it out with everything else

Excercise - Aerobic (to burn fat, jogging,skip rope activities that get ur heart pumping) and Anaerobic (excercises with resistance, weight training, some sports like judo or wrestling which build muscle and help burn more fat)

and lastly Supplementation - madami nito and you don't even have to go with those from universal, nitro tech or the like, green tea is good, black coffee din (i repeat black ha, no creamer, no sugar no nothing) and even tabasco sauce 30 minutes before a meal can act as a thermogenic and raise body temperature and metabolic rate.

Hope this helps.

Edited by geneticfreak
  • 2 weeks later...
Three things:

Diet - knowing what and when to consume carbs and balancing it out with everything else

Excercise - Aerobic (to burn fat, jogging,skip rope activities that get ur heart pumping) and Anaerobic (excercises with resistance, weight training, some sports like juod or wrestling which build muscle and help burn more fat)

and lastly Supplementation - madami nito and you don't even have to go with those from universal, nitro tech or the like, green tea is good, black coffee din (i repeat black ha, no creamer, no sugar no nothing) and even tabasco sauce 30 minutes before a meal can act as a thermogenic and raise body temperature and metabolic rate.

Hope this helps.

sounds like a complete solution... masubukan nga... konting tanong lang po... what types of carb can we eat? when should we eat carb? how should we balance it out with everything else? thanks.

mga sirs, ano masasabi nyo sa mga juice drink with L-carnitine? Does it really work?

more placebo effect than anything. It is good that del monte is making people aware of l-carnitine, but in order for it to have effect, you need to take art least 30mg, which means 10 bottles a day, and you'll just negate the effect with all that sugar

First thing is diet, clean diet dapat tangalin na ang mga sweet drinks, soft drinks, alcohol stick to water o green tea!

next is calories in and calories out kailangan mas madami kang na burn na energy kesa sa papapasok (nakakain)

and lastly is exercise, weights or cardio. pwede karin maging lean kahit na walang cardio as long na diet mo is good but its still better if you do cardio cause of the benefits it brings like for your immune system and heart