Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

just follow the food pyramid. if it's too complicated or too tedious or too time-consuming, try to find an alternative. exercise and drink lots of water. just bear in mind that there are different types of body shapes and your body structure may vary to others. right posture also reduces tummy problem. cheers!

tnx! btw, is corned beef advisable to eat? if yes, what specific brand is good? tnx:)

BIG NO NO.... Canned meat are full of unhealthy saturated fat! Natural is better. If you want to achieve immediate results on your weight loss, Try to eat less beef or pork. You can substitute it with fish.

BIG NO NO.... Canned meat are full of unhealthy saturated fat! Natural is better. If you want to achieve immediate results on your weight loss, Try to eat less beef or pork. You can substitute it with fish.

tnx! content na ako sa weight ko..target ko nman ngaun is to be leaner and muscular definition..palaki ako ng konti sa upper body and ultimately to develop my abs.... hnd kc tumitagas tyan ko.. nag sag skin..dati ang laki ng tyan ko, tpos nung nag weight loss ako lumiit kaya lng nag sag din...any advice?

tnx! content na ako sa weight ko..target ko nman ngaun is to be leaner and muscular definition..palaki ako ng konti sa upper body and ultimately to develop my abs.... hnd kc tumitagas tyan ko.. nag sag skin..dati ang laki ng tyan ko, tpos nung nag weight loss ako lumiit kaya lng nag sag din...any advice?

patience. continue to workout your abs... it will really take some time. if you want to build more muscles I suggest you go regularly to the gym. For your workout, you just have to remember 2 things: If you want to build more mass then you lift heavy weights and less reps. If you want to be more lean but defined, then you go light weights but more repetitions (i.e. 12-15 reps 4 sets for each exercise). I used to be 240 pounds (really fat) but when I started working out I am now 160 pounds but really muscular. But this is not overnight. Discipline and serious workout for more than a year.

Can i substitute ground beef from the supermarket for the canned corned beef?

Thanks in advance.

err, i'd rather not because the fat content of our local ground beef is still high. I would recommend you get the tenderloin or sirloin steaks. If you really like and must have ground beef then try to buy lean cuts and have your butcher grind it IN FRONT of you Or you can grind it yourself at home with a food processor (that's what I do). I also buy chicken breasts, grind them up and make burgers out of them. Hope these tips help bro. :thumbsupsmiley:

tska, wat specific parts ng beef ang pinka advisable? and suggested way of cooking...salamat ng malaki...:)

my favorite is tenderloin. My style for cooking a half inch thick steak, while waiting for the cast iron skillet to heat up, I just rub the steak with a little pure olive oil, sprinkle some freshly ground pepper and a VERY LITTLE salt (i usually don't put salt anymore).

Wait until the skillet is very hot then put the steak in for 2 minutes, turn the steak over, then wait another 1-2 minutes. This is cooked medium. Take out the steak, put in a plate, let it rest for 2-3 minutes before you slice it.

I don't put gravy anymore since I prefer using worchestershire with a little tabasco.

Hope this helps.

Edited by rockybrawler
ok guys we see lots of ways to do it. but for me i think better question is how to do it or how to avoid yung "tinatamad ako" mood. for some reason alam ko naman kakainin ko and gagawin ko pero kakatamad lang hehehehe

may times din na tinatamad ako mag gym/diet...pero after eating what i shoud avoid, nakokonsensya ako..i have been to this far in dieting tpos pababayaan ko lng? db? self-discipline lng tlg.. kapg tinatamad ako, tinitingnan ko ung mga old pics ko before ako nag weigth-loss 5 months ago, and compare ko sa self ko at present, ibang iba na..so nagigi ko syang motivation para hnd na bumalik ung dati kong physical appearance..pero napakahirap sa smula o mag maintain ng diet routine..pero kelangan..hehe..:)

pero ok lang kumain cgro ng kahit ano bsta ang key ay moderation lang sa lahat ng bagay..gudluck sa atin lahat

Edited by mr. john
patience. continue to workout your abs... it will really take some time. if you want to build more muscles I suggest you go regularly to the gym. For your workout, you just have to remember 2 things: If you want to build more mass then you lift heavy weights and less reps. If you want to be more lean but defined, then you go light weights but more repetitions (i.e. 12-15 reps 4 sets for each exercise). I used to be 240 pounds (really fat) but when I started working out I am now 160 pounds but really muscular. But this is not overnight. Discipline and serious workout for more than a year.

tnx!

tnx! dati i weighed 249 lbs, after 5 months of regular gym and diet, nasa around na ako sa 172..dati 6 times ako nag ggym for my weight loss..pero ngaun 3 times a week na lng advice nila para dw mag grow ang muscles, para hnd ma overworked.. tama kaya tong advice nila? ang gingwa kong mga reps sa workout ay 12 reps, 3 sets for each exercise..pero mdyo heavy kc nagpapalaki ako ng konti sa upper body kc parang maliit sa ht ko..any advice on how to develop a big and mean-looking shoulder and arms? matagal kc madevelop shoulders ko..tpos ung sa abs ko ang workout ko ay knee-ups and leg raise (20 reps, 3 sets). tnx ng malaki..:)

yes it's ok. Dairy products (milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, cheeses) have been proven in research to substantially help you slim down PROVIDED you take the low/no fat version.

tnx dude..hope to meet you someday in person..your so generous in sharing your experiences and thoughts..hope to meet some more people like you..GOdbless..tc

tnx! dati i weighed 249 lbs, after 5 months of regular gym and diet, nasa around na ako sa 172..dati 6 times ako nag ggym for my weight loss..pero ngaun 3 times a week na lng advice nila para dw mag grow ang muscles, para hnd ma overworked.. tama kaya tong advice nila? ang gingwa kong mga reps sa workout ay 12 reps, 3 sets for each exercise..pero mdyo heavy kc nagpapalaki ako ng konti sa upper body kc parang maliit sa ht ko..any advice on how to develop a big and mean-looking shoulder and arms? matagal kc madevelop shoulders ko..tpos ung sa abs ko ang workout ko ay knee-ups and leg raise (20 reps, 3 sets). tnx ng malaki..:)

For the shoulders, you can do dumbell lateral raise, press behind or dumbell press. Try supersets. This is a short workout routine but very effective. For example, after doing 1 set of lateral raise you immediately do dumbell press. Then rest for 1 minute and continue the same routine. Minimum of 4 sets. You don't need to lift heavy weights for this kind of workout. While doing this, you will feel the pain in your muscles but that's ok. Remember, NO Pain, NO Gain.

For the shoulders, you can do dumbell lateral raise, press behind or dumbell press. Try supersets. This is a short workout routine but very effective. For example, after doing 1 set of lateral raise you immediately do dumbell press. Then rest for 1 minute and continue the same routine. Minimum of 4 sets. You don't need to lift heavy weights for this kind of workout. While doing this, you will feel the pain in your muscles but that's ok. Remember, NO Pain, NO Gain.

tnx! can u give me some combinations in doing super sets of various body parts? i.e. lateral raise/dumbbell press..thanks

For those of you who wanna lose weight and tone at the same time, try nyo circuit training with weights. You'd probably need the help of a trainer at first to calculate the adequate BPMs for the most efficient burning of fats while maintaining enough energy to finish the workout.

Think of doing aerobics but this time you're using weights. You start with warm-up cardio pa rin for about 15 minutes. Then for the next 5 minutes you buildup your heartrate to the necessary BPMs before moving on to the weight machines.

The key is to maintain a specific BPM while working out so contrary to popular exercises, you cannot rest too much in between sets or else you hear rate might drop. If you feel your heart rate dropping then go target big muscles by doing lunges or squats or chest press. If too much naman then target small muscles such as biceps or calves.

Got very nice results for me. Lost weight and built stamina at the same time while toning muscles.

For those of you who wanna lose weight and tone at the same time, try nyo circuit training with weights. You'd probably need the help of a trainer at first to calculate the adequate BPMs for the most efficient burning of fats while maintaining enough energy to finish the workout.

Think of doing aerobics but this time you're using weights. You start with warm-up cardio pa rin for about 15 minutes. Then for the next 5 minutes you buildup your heartrate to the necessary BPMs before moving on to the weight machines.

The key is to maintain a specific BPM while working out so contrary to popular exercises, you cannot rest too much in between sets or else you hear rate might drop. If you feel your heart rate dropping then go target big muscles by doing lunges or squats or chest press. If too much naman then target small muscles such as biceps or calves.

Got very nice results for me. Lost weight and built stamina at the same time while toning muscles.

nice information ..i agree with you! it is also effective for me during my weight-loss phase..