Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

Has anyone actually heard "L-men"? I was at SM Supermarket the other day to restock on wheat bread and peanut butter (btw, the SM-branded chunky peanut butter has very little carbs compared to Peter Pan chunky, and 9g of protein per serving, but that's for another day) when I came across this:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/173/3726598...8f07b9cb7_b.jpg

I schwagged both containers for only 1,500 and it's 23grams of protein per serving. That doesnt sound like a bad deal to me.

May freebie pa:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/161/3726601...505aacfc1_o.jpg

pagdating ko sa counter, sabi ko dun sa packer, "chief, iwan mo na lang yang free notebook, sa inyo na lang yan". sabi sakin nung packer, "sir, di po namin pwede kunin yan" :lol: pati ung counter boy ayaw sa kanya. now that i think about it, 1+ yrs na nga mens health but i dont remember him being featured on at least a side article :lol:

just wondering if anyone here is using or has used a ph? I'm planning on trying it for the first time and am doing extensive research on how to run it safely and proper PCT after my cycle. I've been too scared to try ph's before because of the sides but finally a company has come out with one that's pretty damn knarly w/minimal sides.

Bro,

How is the product so far?

I'm sure you've tried the protein out for several days now.

Can you let me know what the packing size is?

1,500 for two containers is cheap.

And does the label say where its manufactured?

Thinking of going back to the gym.

Its been a long time and I am losing quite a lot of the size I've built up.

So I'm on the lookout for cheap but quality protein.

I used to take ON though...

Let me know what results you've gotten from L-Men.

Has anyone actually heard "L-men"? I was at SM Supermarket the other day to restock on wheat bread and peanut butter (btw, the SM-branded chunky peanut butter has very little carbs compared to Peter Pan chunky, and 9g of protein per serving, but that's for another day) when I came across this:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/173/3726598...8f07b9cb7_b.jpg

I schwagged both containers for only 1,500 and it's 23grams of protein per serving. That doesnt sound like a bad deal to me.

May freebie pa:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/161/3726601...505aacfc1_o.jpg

pagdating ko sa counter, sabi ko dun sa packer, "chief, iwan mo na lang yang free notebook, sa inyo na lang yan". sabi sakin nung packer, "sir, di po namin pwede kunin yan" :lol: pati ung counter boy ayaw sa kanya. now that i think about it, 1+ yrs na nga mens health but i dont remember him being featured on at least a side article :lol:

What's the pros and cons of using roids guys?

Roids definitely give you the physique you want in a shorter span of time.

That is of course, if you take in proper nutrition and consistently work out.

However, you need to have several years of natural lifting under your belt before you even try roids.

That is, at least, my opinion.

And you will have to do a lot of studying.

Taking roids without getting "educated" first is dangerous.

And if you are looking to get your stuff from the street, just make sure you get stuff made by recognized labs.

This entails a certain amount of research as well.

I don't really encourage the use of roids.

But then again, who is to stop you?

Just get educated first before you start sticking yourself with a needle.

yup, if you decide to do roids, you better do a whole lot of research cause there are things that you must do during cycle and after a cycle. I myself have decided to put a hold on the ph (prohormone) cycle that I was going to do. I decided that it's a bit too early for me to try something like that. I can still gain more mass now without it. I'll try the ph's when I really plateau.

What's the pros and cons of using roids guys?

There's an article about roid in Men's Health in December issue .. or was it in January... :unsure:

I'm sure you'll find it interesting.

For me, roids might give me the body I really want but the side effects and after effects isn't worth the needle. I'll stick to protein shakes.

I've been taking designer whey for quite some time now... its been very effective for me so far...

roids are not worth it (just my opinion)... too many side effects... the results ain't worth the consequences... nothing beats patience and hard work... it may take a litlle longer, but you will still get there...

I've tried loosing weight with a help of fatburning pills and tried gaining a little mass with the help of protein shake. I'm just curious kung pwede bang pagsabayin ang fat-burning pills (hydrocxycut) with protein shakes (whey impact)??? Gusto ko kasing maging lean/trim this time. Gets? :)

Get your diet in check first before anything else..

if ever you still insist on taking these things, why do you think you can't take whey with fatburners?

Get your diet in check first before anything else..

if ever you still insist on taking these things, why do you think you can't take whey with fatburners?

listen to olympus...it doesn't matter what supplements you're taking if your diet is a wreck. Your diet needs to be in check before anything else.

Why don't you give us an example of a standard day of eating? I'll help you fix it. Also, add your age, height, bodyfat %, and activity level

regards

Supplements?? here are the best's of the best !!:( SUBOK KO MGA 2)

1.) ENERVON HP [yung orange na lata an lalagyan nya) .. IF U WANT 2 GAIN ULTIMATE MASS IN A

NATURAL WAY WITH SOME HELP... ETO ANG PANALO.. U CAN GAIN UP TO 20KLS. IN JUST 1 YEAR.. ESPECIALLY

PAG DI KA LACTOSE INTOLERANT.. ETO ANG CHAMPION NA SUPPLEMENT KO!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

2.) MILO.. yung newest nila na ADDED MORE MALT... BANGIS RIN NITO.. ANG SARAP PA TAPOS ANG

LAKAS MO PA BUMUHAT.. DI KA KAAGAD NAPAPAGOD!!! MASS GAINING KA TALAGA..

3.) UNIVERSAL SUPER WHEY PRO.. KUNG TARGET NYONG PABABAIN ANG BODY FAT % NYO,, ETO TIRAHIN NYO..

PATUTUNAWIN NYA BODY FATS MO... PURE LEAN MUSCLE ANG ITITIRA NYA.. MAHIRAP MAGGAIN NG MASS KAPAG

MATAAS ANG BODY FAT CONTENT NYO... BETTER GET IT DOWN UP 2 4% PARA MABILIS KAU LUMAKI ULI.. HEHEH

- IM LACTOSE INTOLERANT ,, SO I STOPPED TAKING ENERVON HP... MILO AKO NOW.. SWABEE..

3 KGS. IN JUST 1 MONTH... SOLID MASS PA AND INCREASE OF 50LBS SA DUMBELL PRESS!! WOWW!!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

agree ako dun sa Milo. Like the commercial tagline said; "milo everyday".

libre pa sa pantry sa office hehehe.

I drink Enervon HP during workout days after I have my PWO Whey Shake.

Happy Peanuts din (yung tig-1pesos). Lima nun ok na sa akin.

SOLId magpa-mass an enervon HP>.. d kagaya ng megamass na parang hangin ka lang..

ENERVON HP grabee ang massgaining effect nya.. NAtural na Natural and the best thing ay ang tagal ng effect nya

.. D ka liliit kaagad agad,, :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

mga duds, help naman.. san ba nakakabli ng murang designer whey protien? ok ba tlg ito? kc maramng nagssbi na isa ito sa pinaka ok na protien supplements..tnx..gsto k kc maripped .hnd pa kc ganun kalabas muscles ko..natatabunan pa ng fats..tnx

designer whey is not that good...ON whey is better, probably the best one out there.