Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

bro,

at this time, i don't have Ester-C in stock but i should have it by Monday or Tuesday... if i get it sooner, i will let you know by PM...the 500mg/250 tabs is P575 regular price but for you/MTC members is P525...Our store, AFFORDABLE NUTRITION, is located at Unit #G35 Cityland Makati Executive Tower 1, dela Rosa St. corner Osmena Highway...it's directly across Makro adjacent to Buendia...

bro, how did you get this liver problem?...if you don't mind me asking...may be i can learn from this...take care and get well!!!PS: just mention MTC to my partner Abby when you or your runner come by...thanks...noah

SIR NOAH

ANU UNG 500MG/250 TABS ESTER C O UNG GLUTATHIONE?

DTI AKO MAY CHRONIC HEPA A

MAGALING NA KYA LNG HINDE P DAW TOTALLY PINATAY UNG BACTERIA

KYA TULOY PA RIN INOM KO NG SILYMARINE

KASO SBI PINAPATULOG LNG DAW NUN UNG BACTERIA W/C NAGHIHINTAY LNG NG TYM NA MAHINA ANG IMMUNE SYSTEM KO BGO AATAKE ULIT

KYA RECOMEND UNG GLUTATHIONE...

ever heard of hydroxycut? they say it works well. i dont take it though. i'm kinda more into weight gaining so i get a couple of scoops of ON whey after workout.. by optimum nutrition.. comes in different flavors.. double chocolate, vanilla, rockyroad and strawberry :P

I took the double choco one...effective naman I gained mga 10lbs in a month kaso parang lumali rin tiyan ko e...nawala abs ko...

Guys,

anyone here tried LEUKIC? any suggestions kung what particular program yung dapat kong gawin? coz gusto ko magka-muscle kahit konti pero hindi ako power lifter! lately puro cardio (cosmic cycling) ako & konting weights!

gusto ko lang tlaga wala yung tyan ko! tulong nman mga sir!

thanks!

guys, i need to know where i could buy L-Methionine food supplement...

thanks

:cool:

bro,

we don't have that in stock at our store now but i can special order that for you at NO ADDITIONAL (SHIPPING/HANDLING) COST for ONLY P400 500mg/50tabs...it will be at our store by next week Tuesday...take care n happy holidays...noah

Guys,

anyone here tried LEUKIC? any suggestions kung what particular program yung dapat kong gawin? coz gusto ko magka-muscle kahit konti pero hindi ako power lifter! lately puro cardio (cosmic cycling) ako & konting weights!

gusto ko lang tlaga wala yung tyan ko! tulong nman mga sir!

thanks!

hi guys..i dont know if this is the right thread..

im 22 and have a not so thin body basta payat pa daw ako tingnan konting gain pa daw..

ano po bang vitamins yung marerecomend niyo?halos ata lahat ng vit natake ko na ..gusto k omagpataba ng konti bago workout sana ,nakakahiya kasi hehe..kung OT ako sorry po ..

list naman po ng vit na makakapag gain sa kin ng weight,pati yung price and list ..

salamat ng marami!

im 22 and have a not so thin body basta payat pa daw ako tingnan konting gain pa daw..

ano po bang vitamins yung marerecomend niyo?halos ata lahat ng vit natake ko na ..gusto k omagpataba ng konti bago workout sana ,nakakahiya kasi hehe..kung OT ako sorry po ..

list naman po ng vit na makakapag gain sa kin ng weight,pati yung price and list ..

salamat ng marami!

It would be better that you start working out ASAP. You can take all thes vitamins but you'll not gain a single pound of muscle if you don't strength train.

Take this from a guy who used to weigh 120 lbs

salamat ng marami!

Oly is right...get yourself working out as soon as possible...over 15 years ago before i went to US military boot camp/basic training, i used to weigh 128lbs...after 3.5 months of boot camp/physical training plus proper nutrition, i gained 12 pounds of muscle and lots of strength...those who were overweight, they lost alot of weight...my point is, for those skinny guys, working out PROPERLY WILL make you gain weight and mostly muscles...

when you do start working out, i strongly suggest taking whey protein and creatine (PLUS eating every 3-3.5 hours of small and nutritional meals)...these are the two most essential supplements for building/gaining weight or muscles...DO NOT BUY BRANDED SUPPLEMENTS IF YOU ARE A BEGINNER...most, if not all, whey proteins or creatines are basically the same...just the brand AND the price...just my two cents...noah

Has anyone tried Anator P70 or does anyone know where to get one? I'm just interested and wanna try it out :)

i haven't tried it yet but some of my hardcore bodybuilder friends have and they've given me very positive feedback...i can get this for you for P4250/3.3lbs...PM me if you are really interested in getting this...noah

i haven't tried it yet but some of my hardcore bodybuilder friends have and they've given me very positive feedback...i can get this for you for P4250/3.3lbs...PM me if you are really interested in getting this...noah

Pwede ba magtawad sa 3.3lbs? or do you have 2lbs?

Also, I need to know do I really need to eat 1 gram of protein per bodyweight to gain muscles or is this just a marketing strat of supplement makers to make you buy more?

salamat ng marami!

I suggest you take Prolab N-large2. It has alot of whey protein and high quality carbs that will surely give you muscle mass. Here is a complete pricelist of our products. Hope you can visit our discount store "Supplement For Less"

Address: Prince Arcade Ortigas Avenue Extension Pasig City.(near Ever gotesco ortigas).Right across countryside subdivision.

Designer Whey

Description

Designer Whey Protein Choco, Vanilla, Strawberry 2 lbs. P1,400

Designer Whey Protein Choco, Vanilla, Strawberry 5 lbs. P2,500

Sports Nutrition International

Description

Xtreme Pro Whey Choco and Vanilla 1 lb. P550

Xtreme Pro Mass Choco and Vanilla 1 lb. P360

Micronize Creatine N/A 100 g. P260

Xtreme Pro Amino 2000 N/A 50 tabs P315

Xtreme Pro Amino 2000 N/A 6 tabs P45

Hydroxytrim EFX N/A 30 caps P400

Hydroxytrim EFX N/A 3 caps P45

All American Pharmaceutical

Description

Kre-Alkalyn Creatine Caps N/A 30 P500

MuscleTech

Description

Hydroxycut N/A 100 caps P1,900

Hydroxycut N/A 150 caps P2,500

Hydroxycut Hardcore N/A 120 caps P2,800

NitroTech Chocolate, Vanilla 2.0 lbs P2,300

CellTech Orange, Fruit punch 4.5 lbs P3,100

MuscleTech Pump Tech N/A 200 caps P3,900

MuscleTech Thermogain N/A 150 caps P2,900

Prolab

Description

Prolab N-Large2 Chocolate, Vanilla 3.8 lbs. P1,600

EAS

Description

EAS 100% Whey Protein Chocolate, Vanilla 2 lbs. P1,300

EAS 100% Whey Protein Chocolate, Vanilla 5 lbs. P2,300

EAS Premium Whey Protein Chocolate 2lbs. P900

Protein Water Sour Apple, Pink Lemonade, Grape 575 ml. P85

Coming to the philippines for the first time , is it safe to drink normal drinking water from a tap or better to stick to bottled water

If you got strong and I really mean very strong stomach, tap water is fine. But, seeing that you came from other country I say you better either boil the tap water or buy bottled water. :thumbsupsmiley:

Oh and welcome to the Philippines ^_^

Coming to the philippines for the first time , is it safe to drink normal drinking water from a tap or better to stick to bottled water

bro,

just to be safe, do not drink faucet water...better yet, buy a 1 gallon or bigger container and have it refilled by water refilling shops when it's empty and a small one (about 500ml to 1000ml) to carry around when you're leaving your house/place...it's alot safer this way and pretty cheap too...just my two cents...noah

Also, I need to know do I really need to eat 1 gram of protein per bodyweight to gain muscles or is this just a marketing strat of supplement makers to make you buy more?

IMHO, if you are a hardcore and competing bodybuilder, i strongly believe you do...however, if you are just a beginner and that you are trying to gain weight, you don't need to consume that much protein BUT you need to have a more balanced diet with regards to good carbs, good fats and protein...what i do is, i cycle my protein consumption amount and see/monitor which works best for me...plus of course, don't forget PROPER training, rest/recuperation, AND diet, etc...WEIGHTLIFTING/BODYBUILDING IS AN ART AND SCIENCE COMBINED...KEEP EXPERIMENTING WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU...

IMHO, if you are a hardcore and competing bodybuilder, i strongly believe you do...however, if you are just a beginner and that you are trying to gain weight, you don't need to consume that much protein BUT you need to have a more balanced diet with regards to good carbs, good fats and protein...what i do is, i cycle my protein consumption amount and see/monitor which works best for me...plus of course, don't forget PROPER training, rest/recuperation, AND diet, etc...WEIGHTLIFTING/BODYBUILDING IS AN ART AND SCIENCE COMBINED...KEEP EXPERIMENTING WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU...

Thankz for the tip, I'm still looking for supplements that works best for me.

Do you have anytips for food? I already cut off the consumption of rice.

It is a complete and total marketing strategy. I used to eat 1 gram per lb of bodyweight and then normal food. I got FAT. Many of my members will drink a shake with 2 scoops of whey after they workout and then wonder why it looks like they swallowed a watermellon...for 2 days and they have bad gas as well.

Start with the RDA, 1g per kg of bodyweight and just be sure to eat enough solid food. You can slightly adjust up or down. Total calories determines nitrogren retention (muscle growth), not protein intake.

Honestly I don't watch my protein intake and I still gain 2-3 lbs of muscle per year on average, nearly 17 years later. I know that I rarely get 1g per lb of bodyweight....very rarely. I'm now lean at 180lbs, but not bulky since most of my mass is in my abs, back, and legs. Just eat alot, enjoy your food, and follow a scientific program. You are too new in your training career to analyze every last detail. That is a receipe for no life and stress. Wait until you are at the top of your weight class in some sport, and then we'll talk :hypocritesmiley: