Ayy sorry po ... KAKA could mean KAKA-IRITA, KAKA-INIS, KAKA-URAT dahil sa KA-artehan ng pagsasalita.  Assumptionists are notorious KAKA gurls. :lol:  ANG-TV is short for AlipinNgGoodTimeVyuti and BAD is BaldingAndDomish. :lol:

paki explain nga yung AngTV and BAD :blink:

you're free to send your response via PM :blush:

pareng masi, have you noticed?

kaya ko nang mag-multiple quotes!!! :boo:  :lol:  :cool:

my first time also :cool:

para sa mga sensitive sa OT, being a pioneer on the board has it's privileges :P

hey spurt, which bordeaux would this be... so far for friday, bods is not sure; pinoy is ok; am ok; lipstick, no reply; august moon is a non drinker? or needs an initiation!; eagleyes and agxo will be toasting to us while they are at work (the advantage/disadvantage of a 16hour time difference!

we can meet at the same venue as last week. pm if you are ok.

Friday?? I'll be on a plane from Taipei to SF Friday night. I'm in Taipei on business right now. 3 am - I'm jetlagged so I got up to surf the Web and do emails. They guys in CA are at work so I[m getting lots of emails. I should go back to sleep. No wine to drink and the bars are closed...... :cry:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH lech!  Lumuha ako sa kakatawa pare!  It's parang my avatar ba also? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Ayy sorry po ... KAKA could mean KAKA-IRITA, KAKA-INIS, KAKA-URAT dahil sa KA-artehan ng pagsasalita.  Assumptionists are notorious KAKA gurls. :lol:  ANG-TV is short for AlipinNgGoodTimeVyuti and BAD is BaldingAndDomish. :lol:

I think a whole lotta poetry was written at the height of vino induced drunken stupor!  So by all means Senyorrrrrrrrrrrr sumulat ka na!!!!  Ayan hindi OT.  I think when we attempt to describe wine it is almost like poetry as it engages all the senses with so many lyrical words. :)

yup! i was just about to say something about the assumptionist neck twisting and handless hair-flicking (i think this is taught from grade and high school and carried through college) and your avatar... isang genetic map lang siguro kayo!!! parang yabmubs iisa lang ang enlish teacher thats why they all speak alike! :lol: can you imagine yourself enterring a call center with alll the khans and singhs of the world and speaking at the same time. :lol: (now, i'm being mean! :thumbsdownsmiley: )

i have stopped writing... for no apparent reason kuno! (see pens thread. OT na ako dito, matagal na!)

i still claim that my best writings came in my happiest moments... the wifey keeps a scrap book!

when i drink.. i try to release all inhibitions (but still keeping self respect) and unveil a true person petrified by years of a pretentious corporate layering. :grr:

i will not be kaka, ang-tv and bad... from now i will behave :hypocritesmiley: ... there are others on this thread too you know :unsure: have a good one.

Friday?? I'll be on a plane from Taipei to SF Friday night. I'm in Taipei on business right now. 3 am - I'm jetlagged so I got up to surf the Web and do emails. They guys in CA are at work so I[m getting lots of emails. I should go back to sleep. No wine to drink and the bars are closed...... :cry:

hop over!!! you are just 1.5 hours from joing this hilarious, irreverent bunch of wineheads (yan ha winehead sinabi ko, hindi d***heads like pinoy knows me calling each and every happy ho* pol**!!!

that's the trouble whenever you cross the dateline on your business trips.... you are expected to work in the morning (when guys on the otherside are sleeping) and work (when you are supposed to be asleep because the guys on the otherside are already awake!)

good luck!!!

pareng masi, have you noticed?

kaya ko nang mag-multiple quotes!!! :boo:  :lol:  :cool:

for a bottle of some sweet tempranillo to moisten my parched throat - I can teach you how! :lol:

and so i noticed with great envy :thumbsupsmiley: ... looks like i am the mentally challenged one! B)

sige pare, show me how and i will make sure that parched throat of yours will turn to barren after smoking the cuban... :lol: only to be blessed again with the elixir of .... (guess the word and you win a prize!!! :lol: )

and so i noticed with great envy :thumbsupsmiley: ... looks like i am the mentally challenged one! B)

sige pare, show me how and i will make sure that parched throat of yours will turn to barren after smoking the cuban...  :lol:  only to be blessed again with the elixir of .... (guess the word and you win a prize!!! :lol: )

teka, parang nabaligtad yata ah hehehe

di bale nang matuyuan ng lalamunan makatikim lang ng Cuban hottie (hey, that doesn't sound right)

pare madali lang - pag nagkita tayo I'll tell, you no strings attached - just a cigar hehehe

rhodium is a precious metal of the platinum group, same with iridium and other -iums :D ... usually used as an in-lay (not got laid!!)  in nibs (that's a b not a p!!)  of fountain pens....

sabi ko na nga ba precious commodity ito eh - like emeralds or sapphires or rubies or pearls...

like an Opus One - it's a precious commodity!

whew! muntik nang ma-OT ah hehehe

hop over!!!  you are just 1.5 hours from joing this hilarious, irreverent bunch of wineheads (yan ha winehead sinabi ko, hindi d***heads like pinoy knows me calling each and every happy ho* pol**!!!

that's the trouble whenever you cross the dateline on your business trips.... you are expected to work in the morning (when guys on the otherside are sleeping) and work (when you are supposed to be asleep because the guys on the otherside are already awake!)

good luck!!!

I wish I could, but next week I am on jury duty so I must be back by Tuesday. Also, I am in the middle of planning a kitchen remodel and I need the weekend to try to line up a coup0le more contractors. I am running out of time - my cabinets and appliances are already on order and I need to get work started before that stuff shows up!!! On the good side, I have a design from my designer for the wine bar I am putting in. it will take my TransTherm wine closet, a couple of cabinets for glasses and such and an under counter cabinet to hold the Johnny, JD and other liquor bottles.

I wish I could, but next week I am on jury duty so I must be back by Tuesday. Also, I am in the middle of planning a kitchen remodel and I need the weekend to try to line up a coup0le more contractors. I am running out of time - my cabinets and appliances are already on order and I need to get work started before that stuff shows up!!! On the good side, I have a design from my designer for the wine bar I am putting in. it will take my TransTherm wine closet, a couple of cabinets for glasses and such and an under counter cabinet to hold the Johnny, JD and other liquor bottles.

oh yes, i remember you mentioned jury duty and kitchen remodelling... good luck!!! we'll be seeing you towards the end of the year then.

oh yes, i remember you mentioned jury duty and kitchen remodelling... good luck!!!  we'll be seeing you towards the end of the year then.

Thanks - I'll be back in Taiwan perhaps the end of August or early September. I need to go to Dongguan in September or October as well, so any one of those trips will make a good time to swing by Manila. Perhaps on the trip where I go to both Taiwan AND China. Instead of staying in HK I may elect to spend the weekend in Manila. By then I hipe this kitchen thing will be over and done with!

In the mean time, no new wine adventures. Hsinchu doesn't seem to be the place for such explorations. Taipei has at least one restaurant where I can go for good wine. Here, no such luck. At least I'm staying within walking distance of the Pig and Whistle, where I can get cold San Miguel in the painted bottle.

Thanks - I'll be back in Taiwan perhaps the end of August or early September. I need to go to Dongguan in September or October as well, so any one of those trips will make a good time to swing by Manila.

yun naman pala, eh! my manila arrival will be on Aug 26. I will however go diving, then go to cebu to take care of some personal business. i'll be back in manila on wednesday, 8/31. i have reservations at edsa shang. departure for sfo is on sep 5. it would be great if you make it to mnl on any of those five nights. i'm sure it'll be a riot if we all get together.

we're only an hour away from each other here on the east bay, sa manila pa tayo mag mi meet :D

yun naman pala, eh! my  manila arrival will be on Aug 26. I will however go diving, then go to cebu to take care of some personal business. i'll be back in manila on wednesday, 8/31. i have reservations at edsa shang. departure for sfo is on sep 5. it would be great if you make it to mnl on any of those five nights. i'm sure it'll be a riot if we all get together.

we're only an hour away from each other here on the east bay, sa manila pa tayo mag mi meet  :D

I thought you guys had seen each other there :P

I think the stars are shining on us winos - looks like we can all meet together early September..

After President Chirac disparaged British cuisine by calling it Europe's worst food after Finland's, it seems the British will have its revenge.

Britain will take its 6-month turn as EU host in Brussels and when Chirac is there, all he will ever be served is English pudding, etc and not French Champagne but wine from..............Cornwall! :sick: :wacko: :lol:

he will also be served Welsh wines :unsure: :blink:

yun naman pala, eh! my  manila arrival will be on Aug 26. I will however go diving, then go to cebu to take care of some personal business. i'll be back in manila on wednesday, 8/31. i have reservations at edsa shang. departure for sfo is on sep 5. it would be great if you make it to mnl on any of those five nights. i'm sure it'll be a riot if we all get together.

we're only an hour away from each other here on the east bay, sa manila pa tayo mag mi meet  :D

Ang hirap kasi mag-schedule ngayon - between work and the kitchen thing, not enough hours in the day. And have you seen the traffic across the Benicia Bridge on Saturdays lately? Last time inabot kami ng over 2 hours from Fremont to Fairfield. Made no difference 680 or 780 from Benicia, traffic pa rin.

End of Aug up to Sept 5, huh? OK. I will do my best - my trip schedule depends on what happens at work, as usual.

now that's what i call an eb if there is one!! edsa shang is very accessible for bods and i. we hold our ebs at a spanish deli which is pretty much down the road from your hotel. pinoy strigoi is from that area too. this is surely one great event! have a good weekend!

Hi Guru(s)..

Silent...but learning more and more about wines.  I've been in wine shops for the past two days now trying to learn as much as I can... to be worthy of being part of this forum.

ako rin, am lurking and reading without posting lang. as i always say, ang alam ko lang sa wines is red, white, and blue (nun). :P

am just trying to absorb everything...like a sponge. :D

ako rin, am lurking and reading without posting lang. as i always say, ang alam ko lang sa wines is red, white, and blue (nun). :P

Hi Guru(s)..

Silent...but learning more and more about wines.  I've been in wine shops for the past two days now trying to learn as much as I can... to be worthy of being part of this forum.

Spongebobby and Augustmoon... share nyo rin your experiences in the wine shops you visited!!! Honestly from what I read on this thread (dont consider what i post as this is all irreverent and jabber) I have a better appreciation of my time when i visit wine shops. I go through each label, engage the shop owner with some talk or go through the shops tasting notes.

boy, i really could use a drink today.. just had a meeting with our bankers... as as they say.. if you owe a bank 100thousand, you are worried and you cant sleep!!! if you owe a bank 100million, your bankers are worried and they cant sleep!!! :lol: (puyat na puyat na ang bankers namin!!!!)

have a great weekend!!! i hope to expect wine reports from you!!!!

Spongebobby and Augustmoon... share nyo rin your experiences in the wine shops you visited!!! Honestly from what I read on this thread (dont consider what i post as this is all irreverent and jabber) I have a better appreciation of my time when i visit wine shops.  I go through each label, engage the shop owner with some talk or go through the shops tasting notes.

boy, i really could use a drink today.. just had a meeting with our bankers... as as they say.. if you owe a bank 100thousand,  you are worried and you cant sleep!!! if you owe a bank 100million, your bankers are worried and they cant sleep!!! :lol: (puyat na puyat na ang bankers namin!!!!)

have a great weekend!!! i hope to expect wine reports from you!!!!

pare you did it ah!

multi-quote na yan :P

i hope you had a good time - bawi ako sa susunod..

Hi Guru(s)..

silent...for now, pero pagdating ng araw baka mas deadly ka pa sa amin regarding wines :P

you are a part of this forum, but good luck just the same with your vineducation......

...you should try to learn how to absorb alcohol para you can join us na in the near future :P

pare you did it ah!

multi-quote na yan :P

i hope you had a good time - bawi ako sa susunod..

i think when after your bankers drained your mental juice and waiting for the drinking hour, you tend to tinker with anything. Yesterday, after my meeting, it was the keyboard.

sometimes, is it still polite to say, "it's the economy, stu*id!" to people who think they know everything in your business?!!!

the ghost and i had much to talk about, which means glen was left standing up :D ... johnny is complaining the he's been singled-out as last night's "wallflower".

have a good long weekend!

what's this about some Thai clapping - was this something you saw on your recent BKK sojourn? :boo:

what's rhodium? :unsure: or are you referring to rode him? oopsss hehehe

hmmm celibacy....malapit ko na ding matapos yung doctoral thesis ko hehehe

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sarap maging bingi ano? :lol:

yup! i was just about to say something about the assumptionist neck twisting and handless hair-flicking (i think this is taught from grade and high school and carried through college) and your avatar... isang genetic map lang siguro kayo!!! parang yabmubs iisa lang ang enlish teacher thats why they all speak alike! :lol:  can you imagine yourself enterring a call center with  alll the khans and singhs of the world and speaking at the same time. :lol: (now, i'm being mean! :thumbsdownsmiley: )

i have stopped writing... for no apparent reason  kuno! (see pens thread. OT na ako dito, matagal na!)

i still claim that my best writings came in my happiest moments...  the wifey keeps a scrap book!

when i  drink.. i try to  release all inhibitions (but still keeping self respect) and unveil a true person  petrified by years of a pretentious corporate layering. :grr:

i will not be  kaka, ang-tv and bad... from now i will behave :hypocritesmiley: ... there are others on this thread too you know :unsure: have a good one.

Hahaha I bet Mrs. Masi looks beautiful doing that neck twist-handless hair flicking too! :P

rhodium is a precious metal of the platinum group, same with iridium and other -iums :D ... usually used as an in-lay (not got laid!!)  in nibs (that's a b not a p!!)  of fountain pens....

It is in the barrel of every Waterman pen!

Haha my my aside fron deaf people in this thread eh marami din palang malabo ang mata! Must be the vino!

i think when after your bankers drained your mental juice and waiting for the drinking hour, you tend to tinker with anything.  Yesterday, after my meeting, it was the keyboard.

sometimes, is it still polite to say, "it's the economy, stu*id!" to people who think they know everything in your business?!!!

the ghost and i had much to talk about, which means glen was left standing up :D ... johnny is complaining the he's been singled-out as last night's "wallflower".

have a good long weekend!

I had a lovely day yesterday drinking Aussie vino rouge, jack, johnny and St. Miguel beginning noon! :boo: I was a total lush by 4pm and couldn't concentrate anymore during my nakaka high blood na meeting at 5pm. I capped the night with some Frank, Barbra singing Legrand and Jack plus a very special Opus One-lover. ;)

Now I have a really nasty cold! :lol: Naka saplot naman ako buong gabi. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Sarap maging bingi ano? :lol:

Hahaha I bet Mrs. Masi looks beautiful doing that neck twist-handless hair flicking too! :P

I had a lovely day yesterday drinking Aussie vino rouge, jack, johnny and St. Miguel beginning noon! :boo:   I capped the night with some Frank, Barbra singing Legrand and Jack plus a very special Opus One-lover. ;)

Now I have a really nasty cold! :lol:  Naka saplot naman ako buong gabi. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No more neck twisting, hair flinging days for the mrs. I think the ritual ended when she reached her 40s... hehehehe. Besides, her hair is short now which makes each and every red lionblood cell in me roar and stomp that i am the king of mendiola... este the jungle, pala! B)

A cold... hmmm. :huh: must be the exchange of the body fluids! :blink: ... I meant the body of the red wine, jack, johnny and st. miguel (those liquids)... not to mention the opus (hmmm, also liquid! :evil:) .... (ok guys, cut those ngiting aso off your faces... i nearly didn't get away with that 1!) ;)

Edited by masi