that Pakistani has got great stuff, I tell you. Are you sure he's Pakistani? Kasi, bollywood is Indian and bumbays are Indians - Sikhs to be exact. Pasensya ka na for my nitpicking ha - nabitin yata ako kagabi sa inom eh :cry:

We pray no lurid situations occur as a consequence of our WEBS :wacko: or else, hindi tayo sa gutter pupulutin - kundi sa kangkungan :blink:

about Mompo: I think those priests who give terrible homilies get to drink just Mompo. Those with great sermons are the ones who have snucked in some good stuff in those Mompo bottles :lol:

Well he is pakistani by origin (his erpats was) but grew up in the land of fine tea (formerly known as Ceylon). At least yan yung kwento nya sa amin. :D

Hindi lang sa kangkungan tayo pupulutin lahat kundi sa Camp Crame! May magpapadampot sa atin! :lol:

..........nothing that your lurid imagination imagines it to be :P

the secret contains just run-of-the-distillery, I mean run-of-the-mill material hehehe.....

Ows? :rolleyes: eh bakit ayaw ninyo i-kwento hah hah hah????? :P

yes, the senorita is always so off-tangent with her lurid imagination that I will add 1 box of Franzia for her :sick:

Let me remind you about the account suspension. :rolleyes:

:lol:

^^^ Bakit ako?  Nakikiinom lang ako.  Di naman natin pinagusapan si Lipstick di ba?  Di naman natin namiss si Lipstick di ba?  LOL.

Ang namimissi ko ay yung pagkain na home cooked at yung wine.  Old world wino pala si Masi.  (pero may Gato negro na nakatago sa kitchen.) bwahaha

:lol: Aminin na ninyo na super miss niyo ako .... dahil parang ako isang payaso. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bahala kayong dalawa - basta ako namiss ko si ms. Lipstick :rolleyes:

BUti pa si Bods! Magaling mambola! :lol:

BUKING NA!!! :boo:  d na nagkakatugma ang mga sinasabi natin....pati yung ininom bulol-bulol na!  no wonder you guys are not politicians!!! you are BAD at keeping secrets and telling LIES!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  remind me, that i should not give you any appointed positions when i get elected (you read it right! ELECTED!!!!  DONT... EVEN.... think of reading it in japanese phonetics!!!!!) :lol:

bumalik lang sa 'pinas si lipstick... may "adams"-gate na!!!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Hahahahahaha men are really such bad liars. :lol: Always forgetting all the details. :P

I think you guys should post in the thread "Are women better liars than men?" I sure as hell posted a deafening YES!!! :lol:

Ngayon ko lang napansin na may warning ka din Senyorrrrr!!! :lol:  Saan mo na naman nakuha yan? Hahahahaha.  And please hah!  Wala akong kinalaman dyan sa WARNINGS ninyo! :P

I wish I could abuse my MOD powers ... teka nothing is stopping me from doing that.  Hmmmm I could actually suspend your accounts for one day, two days or indefinitely! :boo:  Ayan blackmailan na! Wahahahahahahahaha.

oh! you didnt notice? NNNNOOOO!!!!! :D I got it from the starbucks thread, if i remember correctly... so i said what the flip! if i go to starbucks to buy my coffee i dont get ot by the baristas...all i do is smile at them!!! :hypocritesmiley: this warning doesnt bother me a tad! if i get suspend e d, i stop posting!! i have a friends worthy of my time and respect and not a virtual god who decides on what i say and post!!!! i can't please everybody, nor would i demand time from them... i have a life to live and i dont want to waste a sec trying to understand the virtual realm... and the wines are waiting... and that's REAL!!! :goatee: (you know i can actually look like this goatee emoticon! all i have to do is not shave for a week :lol: )

as for true friends, i take whatever time they can give... right pinoy, bods!!! and i truly appreciate that!!!

it's just like a bottle of wine. the moment you pop the cork, there is no looking back, so lean back savor the moment and enjoy the ride, as i always say!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

That doesn't absolve you from the perjury you have just committed... for falsely accusing me of having gato negro!!! for that you drink the table wine in my house while bods, lipstick (sama ka!?) and i shall consume the raimat pinot noir 1999.... :blush:

btw, bods, pinoy et. al.  i was at barcino's last saturday morning ( read vamos a comer!) and had a good exchange with the husband owner... i just had this idea of getting some of the spanish de latas there and consuming it with a big bottle of sangria (they have it there too) or some spanish whites (no pinoy hindi mestiza ang pinaguusapan)!!!  :lol: just a thought !!! let me know what you think!!!  B)

they already have tapas sampler!  they didnt mind the tobacco smoke and we are still welcome.  I was told that there is a group of mestizas who are regulars, perhaps we can merge ebs.. hehehehe....

Sama ako!!! Let's burn together baby! MP3s I mean. :lol:

Naka eto na ... lumalabas na ang hilig sa bebots! :lol: And no, not the wine. :P

Ok yun.  kahit walang Spansih mestiza, we can still drink.  Tempranilla ba yun?  So for the next WEB, I hope Ms. Lipstick can attend.  Para naman may fair sex tayo at di lang puro lalake.  If she attends I will drink the table wine, peks man. 

If she does not attend, I will have what u guys are having, a Nuit.

Well pinoy .... i reckon you better start prepping yourself for that table wine. :P

And waitamonument! What's that privy joke with the Nuit hah???!!! :unsure: Oist Pinoy, we grew up daw in the same country? :D

Pinoy, see told you ( d ka kasi naniniwala sa kalbo! :P ), Lipstick wont OT you unless you serve her Carlo Rossi and call it a premium wine!!!! :lol:

The next best thing you could do is STOP! posting in other threads!!!! It's an opinionated virtual world this MTC, and some may not be in the same thought horizon!!!!

I dont mind having a warning, at least I've said my piece.. what matters in the real world where people have real names and faces deserving of respect and praise!

Let's all drink to that!!!!

Senyorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Magbarkada na naman tayo sa late night shift! :lol: Ok enough of the Carlos Rossi, Novellino and Gato Negro talk! Please baka masuka si Agxo3 and Eagleyes! :lol:

oh! you didnt notice?  NNNNOOOO!!!!! :D  I got it from the starbucks thread, if i remember correctly... so i said what the flip!  if i go to starbucks to buy my coffee i dont get ot by the baristas...all i do is smile at them!!!  :hypocritesmiley:  this warning doesnt bother me a tad!  if i get suspend e d, i stop posting!!  i have a friends worthy of my time and respect and not a virtual god who decides on what i say and post!!!!  i can't please everybody, nor would i demand time from them... i have a life to live and i dont want to waste a sec trying to understand the virtual realm... and the wines are waiting... and that's REAL!!! :goatee:  (you know i can actually look like this goatee emoticon!  all i have to do is not shave for a week  :lol: )

as for true friends, i take whatever time they can give... right pinoy, bods!!! and i truly appreciate that!!!

it's just like a bottle of wine.  the moment you pop the cork, there is no looking back, so lean back savor the moment and enjoy the ride, as i always say!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Parang walang bahid ng tannin (read: asim) itong post mo ah Senyor. :lol:

Ok am done with my manic posting and backreading.

Suggestment .... there's going to be poetry reading and a get together of sorts for A_ngel from the Neruda thread (she's in town for the week from LA I think) and it'll most likely be at Cyrano Wine Bar. Why don't you guys join us and listen to us read Neruda while sipping Jove's nectar? I reckon it'll be fun. Plus Masi you will enjoy having a chat with the Wine Bar owner.

:thumbsupsmiley:

:lol:  Aminin na ninyo na super miss niyo ako .... dahil parang ako isang payaso. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BUti pa si Bods!  Magaling mambola! :lol:

Hahahahahaha men are really such bad liars. :lol:  Always forgetting all the details. :P

I think you guys should post in the thread "Are women better liars than men?"  I sure as hell posted a deafening YES!!! :lol:

what in the world is a "payaso"? wala tuloy yung punchline dito !!!! :wacko:

HONK! HONK!!! Lady, dont generalize men, well at least the men in this thread are fine!!! Have i forgotten any detail so far?! :blush: The only detail that i forget is the one that you don't want me to remember!!! AWARD AKO DYAN!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

:thumbsupsmiley:

what in the world is a "payaso"?  wala tuloy yung punchline dito !!!! :wacko:

HONK! HONK!!! Lady, dont generalize men, well at least the men in this thread are fine!!! Have i forgotten any detail so far?! :blush:  The only detail that i forget is the one that you don't want me to remember!!! AWARD AKO DYAN!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Ayyy puñeta, how coño can you get Señor!!! :lol: Payaso means CLOWN in tagalog. :P

Hehe ... hehe ... hehe ... natawa ako pare. AWARD talaga!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Senyorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Magbarkada na naman tayo sa late night shift! :lol: 

Yup, senorita!!! A lonely feeling is slowly beginning to sink in! :( The wifey is gone for a month, i have finished checking my daughter's home work (bwist nagblackout dito sa amin so pinauwi ng tutor d tapos ang homework!!! hirap pala!! first time tutor without a fit!) and tucked her to bed.

i'm dry tonight as i plan to wake up 530 tomorrow so i could run (it rained this afternoon!)...

Ok am done with my manic posting and backreading.

Suggestment .... there's going to be poetry reading and a get together of sorts for A_ngel from the Neruda thread (she's in town for the week from LA I think) and it'll most likely be at Cyrano Wine Bar.  Why don't you guys join us and listen to us read Neruda while sipping Jove's nectar? I reckon it'll be fun.  Plus Masi you will enjoy having a chat with the Wine Bar owner.

iS this an invite? para wala atang date ito ha? :P talk? most probably i'll be there to listen... pero i think that would be difficult coz the moment i drink i shed my inhibitions but my i keep my respect!!! B) (side bar, is the owner, girl or boy.. if boy i drink! if girl i talk!!! :lol: )

Yup, senorita!!! A lonely feeling is slowly beginning to sink in!  :(  The wifey is gone for a month, i have finished checking my daughter's home work (bwist nagblackout dito sa amin so pinauwi ng tutor d tapos ang homework!!! hirap pala!! first time tutor without a fit!)  and tucked her to bed.

i'm dry tonight as i plan to wake up 530 tomorrow so i could run (it rained this afternoon!)...

:cry: :cry: :cry: Why so long????????????????????????????? :cry: :cry: :cry:

I can relate with that feeling of longing and yearning ... and ... :cry: :cry: :cry: ayoko na baka maiyak ako.

Ayyy puñeta, how coño can you get Señor!!! :lol:  Payaso means CLOWN in tagalog. :P

Hehe ... hehe ... hehe ... natawa ako pare.  AWARD talaga!!!!!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ohhhh i see, payaso is il pagliacci... as in, vesti la guibba :cry: !!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! wow that was really delayed... but at least i still bought the joke!!!! :P :lol: galing kong pu-munchline no?!!! well my senorita, in this world, you need smart retorts!!!! B)

iS this an invite?  para wala atang date ito ha?  :P  talk?  most probably i'll be there to listen... pero i think that would be difficult coz the moment i drink i shed my inhibitions but my i keep my respect!!!  B) (side bar, is the owner, girl or boy.. if boy i drink! if girl i talk!!! :lol: )

Of course it is an invite :P Pero yes walang date pa but definitely this week. So that just leaves Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. :lol:

You will drink because it's a nice chap who runs the joint. Quite fascinating to chat with too about wines since he knows his business.

Besides bawal ka mag TALK ano habang wala si Wifey! I am your guardian bar wench angel. :hypocritesmiley:

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  Why so long?????????????????????????????  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

I can relate with that feeling of longing and yearning ... and ...  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  ayoko na baka maiyak ako.

Seriously sorry for this comment, I did not intend to touch a very sensitive subject.

Well, she will be attending a famiy reunion (1st cousins) and visit friends and family. I was supposed to go but my daughter asked me to stay with her.

ohhhh i see, payaso is il pagliacci... as in, vesti la guibba :cry: !!!!  HHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! wow that was really delayed... but at least i still bought the joke!!!! :P  :lol:  galing kong pu-munchline no?!!!  well my senorita, in this world,  you need smart retorts!!!! B)

Pare, you almost spoiled my joke. Hmppp!!! :lol:

Yes in this world you need smart retorts ... not SCARY ones! :lol:

Senyor, nakakita na ako ng Opus One sa Bangkok. I have to say the label just looks so elegant. Real purrrrty. Maganda din ang presyo! Some 330 USD :blink:

Seriously sorry for this comment, I did not intend to touch a very sensitive subject.

Well, she will be attending a famiy reunion (1st cousins) and visit friends and family.  I was supposed to go but my daughter asked me to stay with her.

Oh apologies not needed my friend. :) Sometimes we all find joy in tears of longing. :heart:

I wonder if the Mrs. is related to my boss as my boss is leaving tomorrow to attend a reunion I think as well in the U.S. of A.

Of course it is an invite :P  Pero yes walang date pa but definitely this week.  So that just leaves Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. :lol:

You will drink because it's a nice chap who runs the joint.  Quite fascinating to chat with too about wines since he knows his business. 

Besides bawal ka mag TALK ano habang wala si Wifey!  I am your guardian bar wench angel.  :hypocritesmiley:

oh since he is a man, i will drink.. no talk na!!! :lol:

you my guardian angel... hmmmm, how come i get this sense that i'll be in more trouble!!!! :lol: :lol: (that was a joke!!! i hope you are still smiling!!!)

Pare, you almost spoiled my joke. Hmppp!!! <_<

:lol:

Yes in this world you need smart retorts ... not SCARY ones! :lol:

Senyor, nakakita na ako ng Opus One sa Bangkok.  I have to say the label just looks so elegant.  Real purrrrty.  Maganda din ang presyo!  Some 330 USD :blink:

wow!! for a bottle!? i suggest you save it for another day... but if you are bent on giving him a gift worth the same amount, try the Montblanc Meisterstuck 149! i am sure the french speaking gentleman will appreciate such fine gift from you...

(care for some brownies and non-fat milk?) sorry OT post... my are we so sensitive with OT.

you will cease being virtual the moment you attend our WEBs!!!!  and that, i am certain you will agree with me! :D

I know! I really have to stop being a figment of all your imaginations! :lol: And I have to put a stop to all the rumors that I my legs are nicer than yours and bods' as well as the rumor that I was born a man! :lol:

oh since he is a man, i will drink.. no talk na!!!  :lol:

you my guardian angel... hmmmm, how come i get this sense that i'll be in more trouble!!!! :lol:  :lol: (that was a joke!!! i hope you are still smiling!!!)

Hahahahahaha. I promise, my middle name is not TROUBLE. :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow!! for a bottle!?  i suggest you save it for another day... but if you are bent on giving him a gift worth the same amount, try the Montblanc Meisterstuck 149!  i am sure the french speaking gentleman will appreciate such fine gift from you...

(care for some brownies and non-fat milk?)  sorry OT post... my are we so sensitive with OT.

Ahh but he is like me.... loses pens so easily and likes making klepto the cheapest of lighters. At least with a bottle of his favorite drop I am certain after the lush liquid caresses his lips, rolls on his tongue, embraces his palate and slides down in the darkness beyond his tonsils he will not lose the memory of it .... nor me either. :lol: Plus am sure we will drink it together so may pagka self serving ang gift. :lol:

But seriously, I think the 2001 Opus One is an excellent gift to give someone like him who has just about everything... including me. :blush: Oh ayan ang pang award na statement! :lol:

Euuuwwwww nagiging mushy na tayo pare! Baka tuluyang masuka ang mga true blue vino lovers! :lol:

Hehe i think you put something in those brownies so am going to pass! :lol: Besides I've been feeding my face all of last week and it's time for some serious diet! But hey I'll be in on that glass of milk!

OT? Hahahaha if I had to give a warning for every OT committed by a certain female member she would be banned seven lifetimes from this board! So sue me for being OT! :lol: Pero technically hindi ako OT hah .... :rolleyes:

p.s. you are smart to pick up on the french bit. :lol: Kaya kita friend eh! Hahahahahahaha. Was it me or him that gave that away? :unsure:

Ahh but he is like me.... loses pens so easily and likes making klepto the cheapest of lighters.  At least with a bottle of his favorite drop I am certain after the lush liquid caresses his lips, rolls on his tongue, embraces his palate and slides down in the darkness beyond his tonsils he will not lose the memory of it .... nor me either. :lol:  Plus am sure we will drink it together so may pagka self serving ang gift. :lol:

But seriously, I think the 2001 Opus One is an excellent gift to give someone like him who has just about everything... including me. :blush: Oh ayan ang pang award na statement! :lol:

Euuuwwwww nagiging mushy na tayo pare!  Baka tuluyang masuka ang mga true blue vino lovers! :lol:

Hehe i think you put something in those brownies so am going to pass! :lol:  Besides I've been feeding my face all of last week and it's time for some serious diet!  But hey I'll be in on that glass of milk!

OT?  Hahahaha if I had to give a warning for every OT committed by a certain female member she would be banned seven lifetimes from this board!  So sue me for being OT! :lol:  Pero technically hindi ako OT hah .... :rolleyes:

p.s.  you are smart to pick up on the french bit. :lol:  Kaya kita friend eh! Hahahahahahaha.  Was it me or him that gave that away? :unsure:

me smart?!!! NAH!!! it was a giveaway! really! like eve to adam..forbidden fruit to serpent!!! (sorry for the disclosure!)

what's so mushy about brownies and nonfat milk.. i am, as i type, taking my midnight snack of brownies and nonfat milk.. part of my evening routine before i sleep... i have to eat otherwise i wont sleep coz i' hungry !!!! :lol:

OT? female member? i dont know, i just reply. i have no gender bias on what i post and reply to...

para d OT -- bods, pinoy you need to post the fr of friday.. but frankly, it's no different from what i posted...besides this thread expanded to include food so the brownies, non fat milk and forbidden fruit are not OT!!! :mtc:

Edited by masi
me smart?!!! NAH!!! it was a giveaway!  really!  like eve to adam..forbidden fruit to serpent!!! (sorry for the disclosure!)

what's so mushy about brownies and nonfat milk.. i am, as i type, taking my midnight snack of brownies and nonfat milk.. part of my evening routine before i sleep... i have to eat otherwise i wont sleep coz i' hungry !!!! :lol:

OT? female member?  i dont know, i just reply.  i have no gender bias on what post and reply to...

para d OT -- bods, pinoy you need to post the fr of friday.. but frankly, it's no different from i posted...

Yes you are ... at mataas pa ang EQ mo! :lol: Forbidden fruit. :lol: So juicy and delicious. :lol: Speaking of apples .... what's your take on apple wine? (ayan pra di OT! wahahahahahhaha). No apologies needed for the disclosure, since the words have set themselves free (pero curious pa rin ako ano yung giveaway? :lol: Am awfully daft tonight ... lacking vino kasi). I hope I can convince him to accompany me to the Neruda cum Wine thingy for A_ngel. He's an awfully shy man. I'd love for you boys to meet him and him to meet all of you too :)

Asaan na nga si Bods??????? Nasa Cebu kaya? :lol:

Yes you are ... at mataas pa ang EQ mo! :lol:  Forbidden fruit. :lol:  So juicy and delicious. :lol:  Speaking of apples .... what's your take on apple wine?  (ayan pra di OT! wahahahahahhaha).  No apologies needed for the disclosure, since the words have set themselves free (pero curious pa rin ako ano yung giveaway? :lol: Am awfully daft tonight ... lacking vino kasi).  I hope I can convince him to accompany me to the Neruda cum Wine thingy for A_ngel.  He's an awfully shy man.  I'd love for you boys to meet him and him to meet all of you too :)

Asaan na nga si Bods???????  Nasa Cebu kaya? :lol:

i am bound to try everything not much with the conventions now. friends say i am so stiff, right pinoy? as i have posted earlier, i even want to try spanish whites --- wines, i may add! :P or sangria... together with callos, etc.

i may try apple wine and give my notes, well at least i could try with my limited eloquence. We (bods, pinoy and i spurt didnt make it) manage to arrange impromptu ebs... we just give about 10 hour notice...we'll try to be shy as well :D .. meet him? the pleasure is similarly ours! this will be a discovery for everyone...