Uyyyy am ready to accept my award na direk.  :rolleyes:

:lol:  Damn it!  Di bagay talaga sa akin! :lol:

Hehe I reckon Bods and Masi would have sexier legs than me Mr. Agxo3! :lol:  Promise I am telling the truth!  :lol:

Thanks for the well wishes but I think I could use a real good drop tonight. :D

Hehe there is an AA thread however I think you are beyond the 12 steps. :lol:

I'm in on the FAB 5 but only if you let me be that funny screaming super kikay fashion guru Carson or if I get to be that gorgeous grooming guru Kyan.  Mr. Agxo3 can be half of Ted the food & wine expert while Mr. Masi I think would sit just superbly as the Culture Guru.  Bods can be Thom the Interior Design Guru. :D  I reckon all that would be brand true to each of us.  :upside:

sexier legs??!!! it's just like you're looking at the central bank's coin collection when you see my legs... :boo:

culture gay? errr....guru? excuse me? and what made you say such a thing ? :huh:

and you say you haven't touched wine tonight, Lipstick? doesn't seem like it! ;)

:lol:

Oh boy, we really are rakin' those awards in by the dozens eh Bods? :lol:

Hehe tongue daw oh. :P

Naku kulang yung arms mo to cover my big pata legs! :lol:

Oist, basta anniv WEB I WILL ATTEND!!! :P  So be prepared with that bottle! :lol:

Hehe yes hint hint .... :lol:

para na ngang may scam eh :P

or maybe the judges are just way too drunk hehehe....

we can't wait to have your physical presence in future WEBS - we miss you right here and now!

hehehe

cheers!

Hehe I reckon Bods and Masi would have sexier legs than me Mr. Agxo3! :lol:  Promise I am telling the truth!  :lol:

I'm in on the FAB 5 but only if you let me be that funny screaming super kikay fashion guru Carson or if I get to be that gorgeous grooming guru Kyan.  Mr. Agxo3 can be half of Ted the food & wine expert while Mr. Masi I think would sit just superbly as the Culture Guru.  Bods can be Thom the Interior Design Guru. :D  I reckon all that would be brand true to each of us.  :upside:

I don't watch TV - sino ba yung mga yun? :wacko:

I don't like the sound of that Interior Desginer guru thingie....

well yes....I redesign interiors and sometimes screw it up, but that's about it :rolleyes: :evil:

masi is right - kung baga sa vintages, our legs are failed vintages :P

yung sa iyo - panalo yan :)

how come this comment comes to me with the same expectation i would have for any shiraz or a cabernet sauvignon.... *strikers ... no surprise, senorita!!!!

:P What's the name of that cigar again? :lol:

well, has the small crush turned to a monumental something today? :P

or did you stay sober?

let me brazenly state on everyone's behalf that we miss you here!

cheers!

Haha Bods! That small crush has turned into something quite semi-monumental I think. Ati told me yesterday over the AA thread eh bakit ba ako nagtataka eh am so kikay daw. I just posted over at the AA thread in reply to that accusation of hers and I said Shempre nagtataka ako ... di naman ako uma-alembong dito (wahehehehe I just love hove antiquated that word is ... alembong! :lol: Ang update eh meron na akong small harem of boys dito na naka paligid sa akin tuwing breaks. Di lang mahaba hair ko, kumulot pa! :lol:

May isang mucho guapito na Pakistani (hehe pero westernized) na panay yaya sa akin na may samteeng dreenks sya sa room nya kung type ko raw uminom! At with every passing day eh palala ng palala ang bola sa akin. Kahapon sabi nya ang sweet ko daw as a person. This morning naman eh sabi nya if he had to pay me 10baht for every time I lit up the room with my smile eh he would be in debt for the next 10 lifetimes. Pakshet, di ba award??????? Pero ang pinaka award ay ang sinabi nya nung dinner time na "5years from now I will send you a note so that you know that you have always been in my heart" :blink: Ano daw???????

AWARD!!!! :wacko:

I miss this thread! I miss you guys .... hayyy but most of all I really miss home. :cry: It's only Wednesday pero feeling ko eh Friday na! Lech!

Do I get an award for that one? :lol:  :cool:

Hehe Mr. Agxo3 ..... this award is very special since it is your first .....

AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe. :lol:

of course!!! :lol:  :lol:  we'll let lipstick decide on your award the next time she gets on-board... paging lipstick, please report to the board....  :D

Present!

now, benny hill and mr. bean, that's my idea of a class act. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I luvvvvvvvvvvvvv Benny Hill ... hehe he was quite a randy fellow wasn't he? :lol:

it is, pare...

but back then the blue nun-to-be was also very dear :rolleyes:

Hehe another religious experience for you there Bods. :P

Hi guys...decided to turn a new leaf.  I've been getting a lot of propositions because of my monicker.  This is the FORMER licknpokeme now the more sedate augustmoon

Tnx

Welcome back Ms. Augustmoon!

Somehow when I read the word augustmoon, I am reminded of that song "I'll be seeing you." It's such a lovely yet sad and haunting song.

I'll be seeing you

In all the old familiar places

That this heart of mine embraces

All day through

In the old cafe

The park across the way

The children's carousel

The chestnut trees

The wishing well

I'll be seeing you

In every lovely summer's day

In everything that's bright and gay

I'll always think of you that way

I'll find you

In the morning sun

And when the night is through ...

I'll be looking at the moon

And I'll be seeing you

*sigh* Am sure the next time I have a sip of good ol' St. Hugo, this song will be playing in my head.

ugh!

di ko na kaya....

listening to the strains of EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS MAGIC, I'm slowly drifting off to that wonderful place between dreamland and MTC land...

sayang andito pa naman si ms. Lips - I hope you're well na :)

gdnight folks.........

masi, take care of our lovely Bangkok visitor, ok?

cheers!

hey bods, i've been reading and enjoying the posts in this thread. i'd like to contribute but i can't: except for tequila and johnny black, i never really liked alcohol. now, i've even dropped those two and except for the occasional red wine when i sometimes eat lunch at ponticello, alcohol rarely touches my lips.  :P

keep on posting: i might revisit my self-imposed, little wine policy. until then, make mine green tea.  :D

Oh wow! What an honor to have the AcquiescentOne here! All my fave boys in my fave part of the sea!! :lol:

Welcome SpongeBobby .... would love to hear all the lurid details about your wino quickie lunches in Il Ponti. :P

sexier legs??!!! it's just like you're looking at the central bank's coin collection when you see my legs... :boo:

culture gay?  errr....guru?  excuse me?  and what made you say such a thing ?  :huh:

and you say you haven't touched wine tonight, Lipstick?  doesn't seem like it! ;)

Hephep! Nada wine just lotsa drugs for this darn cold I have at the mo.

Am not saying you guys play the gay role ano! But if we were to have our own Fab 5 version you boys would be taking care of culture (dahil para kang CCP Masi.... hahaha mahilig sa sosyal stuff like fine pens and watches! wehehehehehe) and interior design. :P

May isang mucho guapito na Pakistani (hehe pero westernized) na panay yaya sa akin na may samteeng dreenks sya sa room nya kung type ko raw uminom! At with every passing day eh palala ng palala ang bola sa akin. Kahapon sabi nya ang sweet ko daw as a person. This morning naman eh sabi nya if he had to pay me 10baht for every time I lit up the room with my smile eh he would be in debt for the next 10 lifetimes. Pakshet, di ba award??????? Pero ang pinaka award ay ang sinabi nya nung dinner time na "5years from now I will send you a note so that you know that you have always been in my heart" :blink: Ano daw???????

I luvvvvvvvvvvvvv Benny Hill ... hehe he was quite a randy fellow wasn't he? :lol:

Seems like your Pakistani admirer lifted his lines from a Bollywood script :boo: ... I bet he belts his lines while he holds his hands at the height of his shoulders and palms facing the sky and his head swaying side to side. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be careful when you go to his room for that drink... he might be serve you Pakistani wine :sick: a direct brew of Indian wines seperated only by a war of attrition in the 1950s B)

hey, Agxo, you got your award, as you wished!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Benny Hill... a man of character. He made all men gentlemen!!!! :lol: :lol: *strikers

Edited by masi
para na ngang may scam eh :P

or maybe the judges are just way too drunk hehehe....

we can't wait to have your physical presence in future WEBS - we miss you right here and now!

hehehe

cheers!

Hehe waddaheck! Masarap may awards at masarap malasing! :lol:

I don't watch TV - sino ba yung mga yun? :wacko:

I don't like the sound of that Interior Desginer guru thingie....

well yes....I redesign interiors and sometimes screw it up, but that's about it :rolleyes:  :evil:

masi is right - kung baga sa vintages, our legs are failed vintages :P

yung sa iyo - panalo yan :)

Wahahahahaha savings deposit bank ba kamo ang legs?! Meron din akong pera sa legs ko! :lol:

ugh!

di ko na kaya....

listening to the strains of EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS MAGIC, I'm slowly drifting off to that wonderful place between dreamland and MTC land...

sayang andito pa naman si ms. Lips - I hope you're well na :)

gdnight folks.........

masi, take care of our lovely Bangkok visitor, ok?

cheers!

Uuuuy saan kaya yang wonderful place na yaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn??!?!?!??!?! :rolleyes:

Good night Bods .... wishing you beautiful and magical dreams. :)

Seems like your Pakistani admirer lifted his lines from a Bollywood script :boo: ... I belts those lines while he holds his hands at the height of his shoulders and palms facing the sky and  his head is swaying side to side. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Be careful when you go to his room for that drink... he might be serving you Pakistani wine  :sick: a direct brew of Indian wines seperated only by a war of attrition in the 1950s B)

hey, Agxo, you got your award, as you wished!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Benny Hill... a man of character.  He made all men gentlemen!!!! :lol:  :lol:  *strikers

Nyahahahahahaha ... pare, I ain't going near his room PERIOD! Good wine or bad! :lol:

I don't know how I am going to be able NOT TO LAUGH when I see the dude later in the morning during the workshop with that image of the Bollywood pose you planted in me head!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hephep!  Nada wine just lotsa drugs for this darn cold I have at the mo.

But if we were to have our own Fab 5 version you boys would be taking care of culture (dahil para kang CCP Masi.... hahaha mahilig sa sosyal stuff like fine pens and watches! wehehehehehe) and interior design. :P

better get that cold in check... it's difficult to fly with a bad cold! it can get awful while airborne and the pressurized air won't do you any good. some remedies i take... drink lots of water and i mean alot or just about when you see scales instead of skin, thats the time to stop! Or, take a swig or 2 of cognac/brandy. Or, and this one really works for me, no kidding, smoke a cigar!

Culture stuff? Oh shucks!!! I gave up my Rep season pass! :lol: no sosyal stuff... it just a habit... like i gotta have-it!!! (just kidding!!!) I know my limits.... usually it's smaller than my wallet.

noted... it's either  what i drank wasn't much  :D or couldn't be that much! :boo: ... enjoy your evening, agxo!!! what are you drinking?  am drinking the dark stuff (coffee) this morning....

Last night was a looooong night of eating, drinking and carousing. Mid-week even! The sales person from one of our vendors is leaving the ara and moving to SoCal, so she decided to throw herself a goodbye party!

A bottle of Kenwood cab (2001?? dunno - got there late), two Trinchero cabs (2001), a zin of some sort (didn't order it, someone else did) and another also unknown cab. For 8 people, and this was just dinner. The Trinchero was great after about 10 minutes of air. The tannins retreated and allowed the fruit to come through. The usual suspects - berries, a hint of smoke, some plum and wht I am now beginning to expect, some apricot. Went well with my dinner of flank steak.

We then lost two people, and hied ourselves off to Birk's which has a good selection of single malts and Dominica cigars. Had two shots of Oban and a Macanudo.

But the best part was meeting this guy whose brother owns a winery in the Napa Valley. Small and not well-known. It was a familiar name but I've never knowingly tasted their wines. So a winery visit and tasting is in order, to be arranged by this new-found fellow wino. Not too soon - I am off to Taiwan next week, then immersed in a kitchen remodel for several weeks. But some time in September or October, around harvest and crush time, we're heading up that way. Can't wait!

Check this out -

http://www.vinography.com/

A local (SF area) wine blog. A friend just sent me the pointer and I've just taken a cursory look at it, but it seems pretty interesting.

pare so nothing is safe!

but the chip may do contain more information than can be printed on a label so it could serve that purpose

Nope - nothing is truly safe, sad to say. But quality wins out in the end, and the bad guys all get their just desserts. There's a special place in hell for fakers, and makers of white zinfandel.

pare that image of yours is way, way, way off the mark!

i can drink wine from a simple water glass, itinagay pa nga namin dati yung sauvignon blanc :P

the only silk shirts and Italian loafers I know are those I see in glossy magazines :P

...the only pinkie I  lift on the air cannot be mentioned in polite company :evil:

Depending on the wine, a simple tumbler is the appropriate drinking vessel. A rustic Italian red, for example is best enjoyed slightly cool, and from a water glass. Or a simple but hearty Burgundy from the Cote du Beaune.

But wasn't that a great image, though?

you mean we might venture out for some Latina beauties?

I'm all for it, pare! :P Venezuelans are always beauty pageant materials hehehe....

how come there are no good Mexican wines? :wacko:

Stop it! You're making me envious now! :wacko: Them Venezuelans are quite attractive! And no - no Mexican wines that I know of. Perhaps because beer and tequila are much more popular there.

I prefer to take drink than a bow but thanks a lot!

we all deserve a bow and a lot of drinks hehehe

I remember those lean times last year when only your posts in the dead of night kept the thread from being buried in the back pages....

Them were the days, huh? But I like the board as it is now - so lively and certainly more fun to read than just a few dry posts by some geek - wait that geek would be me! Oh well....... :P

hoohah! I like this :boo:

pero go ahead and check - just check ha - no touching or else it's Indian wine for you :P

pare when we're all drunk - singing badly becomes a matter of conjecture, and the morning after everything becomes distant memory :lol:

Noooooooo! Not Indian wine! That is a punishment so dire it must be reserved only for truly horrible offenses! :lol: Like promoting white zinfandel! :sick:

you mean you drank Mompo before?

kami din - I think with the religious undertones surrounding Mompo we might get hives and allergies if we drank it today :P

Mompo? I remember being an altar boy way back when and sneaking a taste or two (or three or four :evil: ) It was bad then and is bad now. But I am afraid to taste it now - age has imparted the wisdom that being struck by lightning is NOT a good thing! :lol:

Only half? You know I'm in weight trouble :blink: because I looooove to eat, don't you? Hey Bods/Masi/mods - can we expand the discussions to food paired with wine? Aside from sitting around sipping the stuff with good friends and just shooting the breeze, good wine also calls out for good food to interact with.

And no - I really think than ANY female legs :thumbsupsmiley: will be a better sight for me than ANY male legs :sick: , Bods' and Masi's legs notwithstanding.

Last night was a looooong night of eating, drinking and carousing. Mid-week even! The sales person from one of our vendors is leaving the ara and moving to SoCal, so she decided to throw herself a goodbye party!

A bottle of Kenwood cab (2001?? dunno - got there late), two Trinchero cabs (2001), a zin of some sort (didn't order it, someone else did) and another also unknown cab. For 8 people, and this was just dinner. The Trinchero was great after about 10 minutes of air. The tannins retreated and allowed the fruit to come through. The usual suspects - berries, a hint of smoke, some plum and wht I am now beginning to expect, some apricot. Went well with my dinner of flank steak.

We then lost two people, and hied ourselves off to Birk's which has a good selection of single malts and Dominica cigars. Had two shots of Oban and a Macanudo.

But the best part was meeting this guy whose brother owns a winery in the Napa Valley. Small and not well-known. It was a familiar name but I've never knowingly tasted their wines. So a winery visit and tasting is in order, to be arranged by this new-found fellow wino. Not too soon - I am off to Taiwan next week, then immersed in a kitchen remodel for several weeks. But some time in September or October, around harvest and crush time, we're heading up that way. Can't wait!

Check this out -

http://www.vinography.com/

A local (SF area) wine blog. A friend just sent me the pointer and I've just taken a cursory look at it, but it seems pretty interesting.

what an evening ... as i always say, good food, good drinks, good conversation, good people and a good smoke... what else do we want in life..

we're all looking forward to that day you get here!!! have a good one!!!

Haha Bods!  That small crush has turned into something quite semi-monumental I think.  Ati told me yesterday over the AA thread eh bakit ba ako nagtataka eh am so kikay daw.  I just posted over at the AA thread in reply to that accusation of hers and I said Shempre nagtataka ako ... di naman ako uma-alembong dito (wahehehehe I just love hove antiquated that word is ... alembong! :lol: Ang update eh meron na akong small harem of boys dito na naka paligid sa akin tuwing breaks. Di lang mahaba hair ko, kumulot pa!  :lol:

AWARD!!!! :wacko:

I miss this thread!  I miss you guys .... hayyy but most of all I really miss home. :cry:  It's only Wednesday pero feeling ko eh Friday na!  Lech!

Hehe Mr. Agxo3 ..... this award is very special since it is your first .....

AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe. :lol:

Present!

Hehe another religious experience for you there Bods. :P

Welcome back Ms. Augustmoon!

Somehow when I read the word augustmoon, I am reminded of that song "I'll be seeing you."  It's such a lovely yet sad and haunting song.

I'll be seeing you

In all the old familiar places

That this heart of mine embraces

All day through

In the old cafe

The park across the way

The children's carousel

The chestnut trees

The wishing well

I'll be seeing you

In every lovely summer's day

In everything that's bright and gay

I'll always think of you that way

I'll find you

In the morning sun

And when the night is through ...

I'll be looking at the moon

And I'll be seeing you

*sigh*  Am sure the next time I have a sip of good ol' St. Hugo, this song will be playing in my head.

from the way that pakistani speaks, it could be that you were his princess in a raj from another lifetime hehehe....or worse, his favorite in his harem :lol:

grabe I'd pay him 20baht to teach me how to speak those lines :lol:

hmmm that's why I love this thread....the song component in the wine women song surfaces every now and then....thanks ms. L for reminding us of lost loves through that song...

Oh wow!  What an honor to have the AcquiescentOne here!  All my fave boys in my fave part of the sea!! :lol:

Welcome SpongeBobby .... would love to hear all the lurid details about your wino quickie lunches in Il Ponti. :P

I love that word lurid...

if the alphabet were a classroom of boys, that lurid will always be up to no good :P

I wonder why despite the sensuous rep*tation of wine, no wine has yet been described as lurid? :unsure:

Only half? You know I'm in weight trouble  :blink:  because I looooove to eat, don't you? Hey Bods/Masi/mods - can we expand the discussions to food paired with wine? Aside from sitting around sipping the stuff with good friends and just shooting the breeze, good wine also calls out for good food to interact with.

And no - I really think than ANY female legs  :thumbsupsmiley:  will be a better sight for me than ANY male legs  :sick: , Bods' and Masi's legs notwithstanding.

Yes! I agree. With the level of interaction going around, this thread is looking more like a virtual dinner table with really good friends breaking break and sharing!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

I couldnt agree with your more... on the sight of our legs!

Them were the days, huh? But I like the board as it is now - so lively and certainly more fun to read than just a few dry posts by some geek - wait that geek would be me! Oh well....... :P

yeah pare...parang it was going nowhere :P but perhaps like some good vintage, this thread has found its place in the sun....

you think so ha....masi and me thought that the way the thread was going now was turning off true-blue wine enthusiasts like you..