hold your horses, senorita.... let's give credit to where it is truly due.... to bods, for opening this thread.  pare on the 23 is the 1st anni, let's celebrate!!!!  without this thread i would not have discovered shiraz and the tempranillo and such a wonderful person in him.

to lipstick the second poster on the thread.... a truly admirable lady of the court... she keeps this thread animated with her prose and humor... i may only have to ask 1 favor from her... to please extend to us her generosity,  graciousness , esteem and beauty and we would owe her the pleasure of having her presence in our WEB.

to LNPM, for having such wandering spirit to learn the finer points of life.

(and i am serious!!! no emoticons!!!!)

and to me for speaking and drinking faster than boy abunda.

Yes, a thousand thanks to Bods our father este thread starter for coming up with such a brilliant idea! :thumbsupsmiley:

I can only but say thank you to you Senyor Masi for your generous compliments. And that's sincere! But in the same spirit, we have to really thank you, Mr. Agxo3 and Bods for keeping this thread alive with such lovely reviews of the wines that I can almost smell and taste. And my oh my, such a long finish whenever I read your reviews. Hats off!!

And the thread enthusiasts who have visited, lurked and gathered enough courage to post --- big thankies too to you! You give everyone reasons here to continue living life with a passion while holding a glass of divine wine.

ANNIV WEB! That would be just wayyyyyyyyyy excellent!

Yes you did!!!!!!  So magpapa vino ka na? :lol:

ha!!!! ako!!!! :( and i hastened to post thinking i will be getting the award... :angry:

ok, magpapavino ako sa yo... since you never show up .. hehehehehehehe!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

yup! bods maybe went with GMA to cebu tonight!!!! hello garci? este hello bods.... :lol:

Whew! IT IS GETTING HOT IN HERE!!!!

talking about awards... make sure i get the silent reader award and the palitaw award! Silent reader award coz I am just one silent reader in this thread and i am having a hard time relating to the posts coz I am not a drinker :( Bummer! :P Palitaw...coz i am like palitaw na lulubog lilitaw in posting..bwhehehe .. CORNY! don't get me wrong ..i am not drunk yet. :P heheeheh

hmmm .. I didnt know that wine can turn fi guys to .... to.... oh men! :P hehehee i can't imagine Bods and Masi wearing skirts! :P hahahaha..with matching pink slip-ons!

yeah Ms Lipstick - too bad I wasnt able to come and meet them last friday...was down with flu. :(

oh well..to all..have a good one! ( hmmm sounds familiar! :P)

keep those posts coming! i love reading the posts! Ms Lipstick is right...ang kuleeettt nyo!!!! :boo:

yup just about a glass. it matched what i prepared for dinner.

thanks for the appreciation of my simple notes, i am merely translating the sensation the best i can.

pare, bitin... i may have to call johnny for support... or maybe my new scott friend, glen...

hehehe pare go slow on our new friend, Glen, as he might not show up this week when we meet :P

Actually the three of you!  Nagmumukhang trapo mga review namin compared to the (un)holy triumvirate of Bods, Agxo3 and Masi!

:thumbsupsmiley:

excuse me, I am unholy, but I hate to admit that I am not as eloquent as the two gentlemen when describing a wine....when sipping great wine my prose falls short, much like I fear my words might be inadequate when I finally get to meet you... :rolleyes:

Acutally naghahanap na ako ng tampon dito to shove up my nose pare!  It is bloody bleeding! :lol:

Wahahahahahahahaha.  Basta they allow my beautiful shoes I promise not to wear a bib.  But with the way I am so clumsy spilling good drops all over I might as well a giant bib!

you know, we would always be willing to teach you the finer subtleties of our native tongue.....teka, native tongue - parang it doesn't sound proper :D

i'm sure your elegant shoes would always be welcome there, but better not sit with me because with my clumsiness, I might ruin those shoes with cigar ash....your legs won't be ruined as I will cover them with my arms oooopsss sorry hehehe...

Whew! IT IS GETTING HOT IN HERE!!!!

talking about awards... make sure i get the silent reader award and the palitaw award! Silent reader award coz I am just one silent reader in this thread and i am having a hard time relating to the posts coz I am not a drinker :( Bummer! :P Palitaw...coz i am like palitaw na lulubog lilitaw in posting..bwhehehe .. CORNY! don't get me wrong ..i am not drunk yet. :P heheeheh

hmmm .. I didnt know that wine can turn fi guys to .... to.... oh men! :P hehehee i can't imagine Bods and Masi wearing skirts! :P hahahaha..with matching pink slip-ons!

yeah Ms Lipstick - too bad I wasnt able to come and meet them last friday...was down with flu. :(

oh well..to all..have a good one! ( hmmm sounds familiar! :P)

keep those posts coming! i love reading the posts! Ms Lipstick is right...ang kuleeettt nyo!!!!  :boo:

hi cutie, i hope you are feeling better now. keep on reading and hoping to see you in our forthcoming ebs.

yeah, you too... have a good one...(familiar nga!)

hehehe napansin ko din nga eh - and so very OT!!!!!

bigyan kaya natin ng isang bote yung mga mods para hwag magalit :lol:

so slapstick!

pare... d ba si lipstick moderator? who will moderate the moderator?

moreover, if we give a bottle to lipstick... she wont accept it since she hasnt showed up in any of our ebs! oh well, :( looks like we'll have to drink that bottle ourselves again.

what are you drinking tonight pare? me, a gran trillo premium red wine....

Class act kayo ni Bods 1000.  Not to be offensive...you and Bods are the oinologist counterpart of Paris Hillton and Nicole Richie fashionistas.

Pour More!!!! Wonderful insights.

hello! :)

nice of you to notice us in this little place we have......and welcome to the thread..

I still can't get the analogy to Paris and Nicole - but I'd rather we were fondling parts of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie whooppppsss sorry hehehe...must be this bad wine I'm drinking..

anyway, cheers! we do hope to see you some day as you say you are within sipping and spitting distance of Barcino! :P

Guess who is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boo:

Am in my hotel room.... not a drop of alcohol for me despite the flowing wine and alak at the company sponsored cocktails. I've been having a bad tummy since yesterday and it sorta escalated to day. The flight was hell, the food on PAL CRAPPY ... and now I have a fever. All alone in the room. I need someone to take care of me. :cry: I feel so kawawa.

:lol:

Ayan ang mga linyang dapat bigyan ng award!!!!!

*backread muna*

Welcome to the thread Ms. Licknpokeme!  Finally another lady!  Would love to hear your experiences with this lush liquid Bods, Masi and myself adore. :)

And yes I have to agree with you that Bods and Masi are class acts.  Am hanging round here with hopes that some of that class will rub off on me. :rolleyes:

yes, we do need ladies around here to somehow balance the testosterone level which at times threaten to spill over some bib! :P

Class act ka dyan! more like class clowns we are :P

And please refrain from using the word rub when some other lady is around, ok? :D

Guess who is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :boo:

Am in my hotel room.... not a drop of alcohol for me despite the flowing wine and alak at the company sponsored cocktails.  I've been having a bad tummy since yesterday and it sorta escalated to day.  The flight was hell, the food on PAL CRAPPY ... and now I have a fever.  All alone in the room.  I need someone to take care of me. :cry:  I feel so kawawa.

*backread muna*

hhheeeeyyyyy!!!! fancy reading your post tonight. oh, wow, i know the feeling of having a fever while overseas! must be work related stress... jasmine tea may help... avoiding the wine was the better option but does not work out well with the thread. :unsure:

had i known that you, cutie and bods will be online tonight, i would have popped a better wine so i have much to share.

Newbie here in this oinologist forum. I can't help but be in awe. I never thought the topic would be so interesting. Your running repartee with Bods1000 is quite educational.

I can't contribute to the thread. But surely will await its progress to learn a thing or two about wine.

I have the means but i have NO to taste for the finer things, yet. But willing to be mentored.

I know Barcino's. My general location is within one kilometer radius.

More drinks, More reviews.

LNPM "

well, we are in AWE as we never imagined anybody, much less a proper lady like you, would be reading the thread. Thanks a lot! The wine posts are educational, I do hope so, but the repartee is not. The repartee we have is more like some bad vintage from some bad winery in some godforsaken wine region. :lol:

We would just like you to drink with us. Forget being mentored, as that would verge on the "less criminal forms of sin." :lol:

well, we are in AWE as we never imagined anybody, much less a proper lady like you, would be reading the thread. Thanks a lot! The wine posts are educational, I do hope so, but the repartee is not. The repartee we have is more like some bad vintage from some bad winery in some godforsaken wine region. :lol:

I object, Your Honor!!!! (ayan na naman :P )... the repartee, i believe is part of the idiom, good wine, good food, good conversation, good people...

Guess who is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :boo:

Am in my hotel room.... not a drop of alcohol for me despite the flowing wine and alak at the company sponsored cocktails.  I've been having a bad tummy since yesterday and it sorta escalated to day.  The flight was hell, the food on PAL CRAPPY ... and now I have a fever.  All alone in the room.  I need someone to take care of me. :cry:  I feel so kawawa.

*backread muna*

awwwww!

I wish we were there to give you company :(

I do wish you do get well tomorrow.....

All we can do here is pray to St. Hugo and St. Hallet to give you the fortitude and strength which you richly deserve :)

i dont mind a bit staying exclusive on this thread... those watch guys can wait... all i have to tell them was  watch net prices went up by 15%.  i was at the mall this afternoon window shopping at the galleries and watch shops, as with wine they are my other passions... oh before i forget, i hope  you dont mind that i indulge myself with a JW as i type, since i already vanquished the shiraz earlier on this thread.

vodka rather than bourbon, para kang lalake if the latter... yup, airlines have the rep*tation of serving vinger and pass it for wines..  unless the beloved hija is flying first class?

happy landings!!!!! will be popping corks for you!!!!!

bods, baka maguwi ng thai wine si lipstick to add to your list of wines i LOVE to HATE! :lol:

pare, she's too classy to be caught with such a wine in her possession :)

she'd rather be caught with some robustos or some St. Hugo. hehehe

hold your horses, senorita.... let's give credit to where it is truly due.... to bods, for opening this thread.  pare on the 23 is the 1st anni, let's celebrate!!!!  without this thread i would not have discovered shiraz and the tempranillo and such a wonderful person in him.

to lipstick the second poster on the thread.... a truly admirable lady of the court... she keeps this thread animated with her prose and humor... i may only have to ask 1 favor from her... to please extend to us her generosity,  graciousness , esteem and beauty and we would owe her the pleasure of having her presence in our WEB.

pare I got so emotional reading this post that tears were running down my legs :P

pare what 23 is that? July ba yun??? I never imagined :blink:

well let me say that I opened this thread because I wanted to know more about wine and the wine world, it being a passion of mine at that moment.

but without you guys - masi, agxo, lips :* , eagleyes, magaling, sbm, hbc, ms.m, spurt, freakish, lana and everybody else (guys, my proper speech I'm still working at and will post it soon - don't say I didn't warn you hehehe), this thread would have died out like so many other threads here. It has sputtered and stumbled, but it has wonderfully picked itself up....

guys, I'm not much for attending, much less organizing, grand thingy-thingies, but seeing this thread survive, and dare I say, prosper for a whole year is reward in itself!

cheers!

thanks so much for pareng masi and agxo - I owe you so much, and ms. Lips - without you, this thread would have been dry-as-dust hehehe....

Yes, a thousand thanks to Bods our father este thread starter for coming up with such a brilliant idea!  :thumbsupsmiley:

I can only but say thank you to you Senyor Masi for your generous compliments.  And that's sincere!  But in the same spirit, we have to really thank you, Mr. Agxo3 and Bods for keeping this thread alive with such lovely reviews of the wines that I can almost smell and taste.  And my oh my, such a long finish whenever I read your reviews.  Hats off!!

And the thread enthusiasts who have visited, lurked and gathered enough courage to post --- big thankies too to you!  You give everyone reasons here to continue living life with a passion while holding a glass of divine wine.

ANNIV WEB!  That would be just wayyyyyyyyyy excellent!

it was not such a brilliant idea as it was borne out of desperation for such a topic .....and syempre a thread where I can foist on you poor people my infantile rants and immature opinions :P

but let me say this before my thoughts congeal - it was agxo who brought a great deal of respectability and authority to the thread with his authoritative reviews and wine notes.

it was masi who kept the thread alive by his constant presence and equally eloquent reviews which never in my wild dreams would match...

and, dyaaaraaaan!, , it was ms. Lipstick who, as masi said, animated the thread with her down-to-earth, honest, and really really heartwarming presence :)

AWARD! :lol: