Bods, may I remind you that you are not subject of a Congressional inquiry or that you have not called your right to defend yourself from self incrimination.  So please answer the question or I will declare you in contempt of this thread!!! B)

Punishment for contempt is for you to drink 1 bottle of Chinese and Indian wine in succession as we take our tempranillos and pinots... :thumbsupsmiley:

on a side note... seems like everyone is hard of hearing these days.. is it the wine or too much posting and lack of drinking!!!!! :wacko:

were you saying something, pare? :P

Before I answer the question, Your Honor, may I remind you that the rules of Court have not yet been drawn up and the composition of this inquiry panel has not yet been formalized. Therefore, allow me to sip my tempranillo in silence and call off these proceedings.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sipping Chinese wines is beneath my contempt and here's wishing a pox on your venerable tribunal :P

The lady who is wont to always feign temporary deafness should be the one on the stand and answer some "piercing" questions or else she would be impaled on the bar of justice.

Edited by bods1000
hehehe parang unfair ah - bakit ganyan ang tanong mo sa akin....

I refuse to incriminate myself and, like you, I feign temporary deafness :P

It's not unfair! You are the thread starter so you get the distinct honor! :lol:

hehe you sure rule the ROOST with regards to children's literature :P

I think she's hearing you this time, pare hehehe

and before she flies the COOP, we better make sure she remembers the cigars :lol:

I hear ya boys LOUD AND CLEAR. Pray I stll have space in my purse!!! :lol:

i might even be able to throw you a surprise, one of these day!  B)    Don't get any funny ideas with this comment, Lipstick! :grr:

:lol: Hahahahhahahahaha am zipping my lips on this one. I don't even wanna get started!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes pare, now that you mention it - Opus One is by Mondavi and it should be available here, ms.L :)

Parang iba yung dating kapag Ms. L tawag mo sa akin Bods. :upside:

hehehe ano yun? parang kinakabahan ako dyan ah :goatee:

hehe Bods ... takut aku. :lol:

Bods, may I remind you that you are not subject of a Congressional inquiry or that you have not called your right to defend yourself from self incrimination.  So please answer the question or I will declare you in contempt of this thread!!! B)

Punishment for contempt is for you to drink 1 bottle of Chinese and Indian wine in succession as we take our tempranillos and pinots... :thumbsupsmiley:

on a side note... seems like everyone is hard of hearing these days.. is it the wine or too much posting and lack of drinking!!!!! :wacko:

Wahahahahahahahhahaha. :lol: :lol: :lol: You know who the three of us are like???? THE 3 STOOGES! Lintek and for sure ako na si CURLY! :lol:

I was just kidding on the cigars... don't get any!  I was  giving you an audition if you can play a mute/deaf role in this tele nobela serye I may be directing. (Teka ang gulo na ata.)

I do hope you find the Opus One, if not I am sure there is an equivalent alt!

Daming hidden talents pala ni Senyorrrrrrrrrrrr Masi. Roof raiser by night and teleserye director cum talent caster by day! :lol:

were you saying something, pare? :P

Before I answer the question, Your Honor, may I remind you that the rules of Court have not yet been drawn up and the composition of this inquiry panel has not yet been formalized. Therefore, allow me to sip my tempranillo in silence and call off these proceedings.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sipping Chinese wines is beneath my contempt and here's wishing a pox on your venerable tribunal :P

The lady who is wont to always feign temporary deafness should be the one on the stand and answer some "piercing" questions or else she would be impaled on the bar of justice.

The bar wench has spoken! You have to answer the kwestyun! Para hindi tayo ma OT! :lol:

Piercing and impaling? Sounds terribly nasty!!! :boo: Game!!!!

:lol:

No regrets from my end bods, i make the most of my evenings without gender bias!!!!  As true gentlemen, we have to respect the time and space they keep. we should toast to them for prosperity and good health.  You would have to agree with me on this one.  ;)

You might consider a purchase of a smoking jacket to keep the ashes off your shirt. :goatee: I haven't gotten one and we would look odd wearing one.  I've burnt a few shirts before but that didn't stop me.

lintek!

lalo pa akong napagastos ah - a SMOKING JACKET!?? I didn't even know there was such a thing :P

pare, if we wear smoking jackets on our WEBS, baka mapagkamalan tayong mga musicians - you know, you mga tumutugtog ng mga oldies and revivals :P

yes, pare, let's tilt a glass to the ladies who would grace our WEBs in the future!

cheers!

Di naman siguro nakakahiya. :rolleyes  A bib would be a good alternative to a smoking jacket dontcha think? :lol:

Hahahaha naisip ko Tannin Ina Mo Award. Wahahahahahahahahaha.

Wehehehehe truth well told nga naman. :lol:  Why does that phrase sound so very familiar to me. :rolleyes:

The bar wench will spank the ladies for not attending! Asaan na ba si Ms. HBC and Manners? :lol:

I like this one! :lol:

hehehe don't put a bib on me as it might activate my INFANTile characteristics - I might go looking for something that resembles a feeding bottle....

hmmm why is it that I get lurid thoughts at the suggestion of spanking ladies? :rolleyes:

ok let's not repeat the phrase anymore - let it be said that there after reading these reports about rampant wine fraud and outright counterfeiting, there may not be that much truth in advertising in the wine world after all.....

I am the thread starter - so I make the rules :evil:

thank you so much for reminding me that I started the thread hehehe

We submit, Your Honor! This representation moves to adjourn and start popping those corks.

Lipstick, who knows when Bods is under the influence he may have more than a thing to say. ;)

Edited by masi
hehehe don't put a bib on me as it might activate my INFANTile characteristics - I might go looking for something that resembles a feeding bottle....

hmmm why is it that I get lurid thoughts at the suggestion of spanking ladies? :rolleyes:

ok let's not repeat the phrase anymore - let it be said that there after reading these reports about rampant wine fraud and outright counterfeiting, there may not be that much truth in advertising in the wine world after all.....

:lol: Ok no bib for you boys at the next WEB of there are ladies around .... pero teka parang it's a good Idea! Can I wear a bib too???? :boo:

Truth well told na nga! :lol:

I am the thread starter - so I make the rules :evil:

thank you so much for reminding me that I started the thread hehehe

:P But but but ....... I think I have to consult my lawyer .... he will be very very happy to see me. :evil:

I'm sorry for that, but please rest assured that it is only in typing the other letters of your name that my fingers are so tamad :blush:

Magpaliwanag ka sa pulis! Magkita na lang tayo sa hustisya ng bayan! Sa Barcino's! :lol:

Daming hidden talents pala ni Senyorrrrrrrrrrrr Masi.  Roof raiser by night and teleserye director cum talent caster by day! :lol:

The bar wench has spoken!  You have to answer the kwestyun!  Para hindi tayo ma OT! :lol:

Piercing and impaling?  Sounds terribly nasty!!! :boo:  Game!!!!

:lol:

ano na nga ba yung kwestyon? :P

Your Honor, I submit that the beautiful lady who is cross-examining me is subjecting me to undue stress, and is unduly compelling me to answer a hypothetical question.

so medieval the words! brings images of dungeons and spikes and metal bars and whips hehehe.....

OT na OT na tayo please! Your Honor, please stop the proceedings!

We submit, Your Honor!  This representation moves to adjourn and start popping those corks.

Lipstick, who knows when Bods is under the influence he may have more than a thing to say. ;)

Your Honor, I submit that this dishonourable gentleman is suggesting extra-legal means like intoxicating me and making me pop cherries in order for me to make an extra-judicial confession :angry:

I move that the charges be thrown out of court and into Barcino's. :P

Pero am the pinakamatabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... plus how would you know if I am not follicle challenged in errr some regions. :rolleyes:  Ako si CURLY!  End of story! :lol:  I think you can be Larry Senyor.  :upside:

senorita! senorita! un momento... dont declare a fallacious statement that you are "mataba". The only stout I know is a Guiness. So, I move to strike your latest comments on your physique from the records.

well, i am a man of few words so i submit to senyor larry.

to digress a bit.... i finally consumed the remainder of the Vallformosa Syrah 2000 Seleccion Especial Mas La Roca Penedes which bods and i popped at the eb (where the others who confirmed were all NO SHOWS, GET THE HINT :grr: ) :) am still smiling.

Deep crimson almost a velvet hue visual. A rich bouquet of berries, mild fragrance and hints of cedar, a burnt caramel (a usual shiraz). A spicy but rich mid to back palate mouth reflective of its dryness (I remember a curtain of its alcohol hanging on the glass as we swirled it last thursday). A full finish with mild tannins. truly a different shiraz compared to the aussies we've been having of late.

ano na nga ba yung kwestyon? :P

Your Honor, I submit that the beautiful lady who is cross-examining me is subjecting me to undue stress, and is unduly compelling me to answer a hypothetical question.

so medieval the words! brings images of dungeons and spikes and metal bars and whips hehehe.....

OT na OT na tayo please! Your Honor, please stop the proceedings!

sustained, bods! miss lipstick you are confusing the witness, please restate your question so that the bods can answer directly.

how can i stop proceedings, apparently, we're all on line... unless you guys want to meet now and drink!!!! just sms!!!!

sinasabi ko na nga ba eh ...you might want to be Moe :rolleyes:

Tekamonumento ... Curly is the stout bald chap right? Ako yon! :lol:

senorita! senorita! un momento... dont declare a fallacious statement that you are "mataba".  The only stout I know is a Guiness.  So, I move to strike your latest comments on your physique from the records.

to digress a bit.... i finally consumed the remainder of the Vallformosa Syrah 2000 Seleccion Especial Mas La Roca Penedes which bods and i popped at the eb (where the others who confirmed  were all NO SHOWS, GET THE HINT  :grr: )    :)  am still smiling.

Deep crimson almost a velvet hue visual.  A rich bouquet of berries, mild fragrance and hints of cedar, a burnt caramel (a usual shiraz).  A spicy but rich mid to back palate mouth reflective of its dryness (I remember a curtain of its alcohol hanging on the glass as we swirled it last thursday). A full finish with mild tannins.  truly a different shiraz compared to the aussies we've been having of late.

Naksh ... busina pare pag sabi ng word MATABA .... if you aren't MATABA you have to make busina. :lol:

I really will pick up a bottle of that spanish shiraz ... parang may linaglag na spanish fly dyan at sobra kang gushing over the drop Senyor. ;)

would the bib be for catching spilled wine, or errant cigar ashes, or what? :evil:

More like for OR WHAT. :lol:

:P  But  but but .......  I think I have to consult my lawyer .... he will be very very happy to see me.  :evil:

Magpaliwanag ka sa pulis!  Magkita na lang tayo sa hustisya ng bayan!  Sa Barcino's! :lol:

hehehe sige but I doubt anything can come out it in aid of legislation :blink:

I can just imagine you struggling with that Tagalog sentence :P naghihimagsik ang aking kalooban at ako'y kinakaladkad mo sa Barcino's :lol:

senorita! senorita! un momento... dont declare a fallacious statement that you are "mataba".  The only stout I know is a Guiness.  So, I move to strike your latest comments on your physique from the records.

to digress a bit.... i finally consumed the remainder of the Vallformosa Syrah 2000 Seleccion Especial Mas La Roca Penedes which bods and i popped at the eb (where the others who confirmed  were all NO SHOWS, GET THE HINT  :grr: )    :)  am still smiling.

Deep crimson almost a velvet hue visual.  A rich bouquet of berries, mild fragrance and hints of cedar, a burnt caramel (a usual shiraz).  A spicy but rich mid to back palate mouth reflective of its dryness (I remember a curtain of its alcohol hanging on the glass as we swirled it last thursday). A full finish with mild tannins.  truly a different shiraz compared to the aussies we've been having of late.

hehehe nakakainggit ah pero I remember parang equivalent to 1 glass na lang ang laman ng boteng yan, pards....still, I would have wanted to have a sip hehehe

great review, pare! nobody aside from agxo can come up with such eloquence when describing wine

sustained, bods!  miss lipstick you are confusing the witness, please restate your question so that the bods can answer directly.

how can i stop proceedings, apparently, we're all on line... unless you guys want to meet now and drink!!!!  just sms!!!!

I am not confusing anyone hah! :grr:

Award! :lol:

Am a gonna pass on that drink pare, I haven't packed yet and I have to pack for 5days worth of work clothes, 5days worth of gimmick clothes, 7days worth of nice sleepwear (hehehe am a girl scout!) and maybe 2 days worth of shopping gear. Plus shoeseses pa to go with each get up! :lol:

Women!