sustained, bods!  miss lipstick you are confusing the witness, please restate your question so that the bods can answer directly.

how can i stop proceedings, apparently, we're all on line... unless you guys want to meet now and drink!!!!  just sms!!!!

The Judge is seemingly sympathetic to the defendant. Another tempranillo, Your Honor?

hehehe it's quite late na pare ah!

hehehe nakakainggit ah pero I remember parang equivalent to 1 glass na lang ang laman ng boteng yan, pards....still, I would have wanted to have a sip hehehe

great review, pare! nobody aside from agxo can come up with such eloquence when describing wine

yup just about a glass. it matched what i prepared for dinner.

thanks for the appreciation of my simple notes, i am merely translating the sensation the best i can.

pare, bitin... i may have to call johnny for support... or maybe my new scott friend, glen...

I am not confusing anyone hah!  :grr:

Award!  :lol:

Am a gonna pass on that drink pare, I haven't packed yet and I have to pack for 5days worth of work clothes, 5days worth of gimmick clothes, 7days worth of nice sleepwear (hehehe am a girl scout!) and maybe 2 days worth of shopping gear.  Plus shoeseses pa to go with each get up! :lol:

Women!

that doesn't surprise me a bit!!! it's like an australia shiraz. you know what to expect in every pop,

but, my senorita, be the tempranillo... more than a pleasant surpise!!!!

Edited by masi
hehehe sige but I doubt anything can come out it in aid of legislation :blink:

I can just imagine you struggling with that Tagalog sentence :P naghihimagsik ang aking kalooban at ako'y kinakaladkad mo sa Barcino's :lol:

Acutally naghahanap na ako ng tampon dito to shove up my nose pare! It is bloody bleeding! :lol:

yup, which are damp and dark and moist - the bodegas, i mean....

whew! such a tortuous way to bring it back on topic

Hehe ... ikaw nga, nothing worth having/gaining comes without sacrifice! Even VINO!

yup just about a glass. it matched what i prepared for dinner.

thanks for the appreciation of my simple notes, i am merely translating the sensation the best i can.

pare, bitin... i may have to call johnny for support... or maybe my new scott friend, glen...

Heyyyyy Glen.... I wouldn't mind getting up close and personal with him! :lol: Maybe some lonely night in Bangkok I will. *sigh* Make that 6 lonely nights!

hehehe delikado ah....

baka next time we go to Barcino, may sign na sila sa door which says NO SANDOS, SLIPPERS, OR BIBS ALLOWED. :lol:

Wahahahahahahahaha. Basta they allow my beautiful shoes I promise not to wear a bib. But with the way I am so clumsy spilling good drops all over I might as well a giant bib!

that doesn't surprise me a bit!!! it's like an australia shiraz.  you know what to expect in every pop,

but, my senorita, be the tempranillo... more that a pleasant  surpise!!!!

I am praying that the Vine gods give me grant me with the strength to resist all over-packing urges, the courage to do it and the grace to not curse! :lol:

AMEN!!! :hypocritesmiley:

funny the board's been acting up and i can only post on this thread.  i have a post for the watch thread but i cant seem to get through...

That is what is called divine providence :hypocritesmiley: You were meant to post just in this thread and keep Bods and I company. :rolleyes:

Anyway back to wine, am flying PR tomorrow so should I have the wine instead of the borboun? Do they serve crappy red on the flight?

:lol:

Masi,

I PM'd you just now.  Can you post my message in this thread? 

Class act kayo ni Bods 1000.  Not to be offensive...you and Bods are the oinologist counterpart of Paris Hillton and Nicole Richie fashionistas.

Pour More!!!! Wonderful insights.

Welcome to the thread Ms. Licknpokeme! Finally another lady! Would love to hear your experiences with this lush liquid Bods, Masi and myself adore. :)

And yes I have to agree with you that Bods and Masi are class acts. Am hanging round here with hopes that some of that class will rub off on me. :rolleyes:

Masi,

I PM'd you just now.  Can you post my message in this thread? 

Class act kayo ni Bods 1000.  Not to be offensive...you and Bods are the oinologist counterpart of Paris Hillton and Nicole Richie fashionistas.

Pour More!!!! Wonderful insights.

Hi LNPM,

Gee, never thought there were others tracking the 3stooges class act tonight... thanks .... *strikers

here is your pm... posting it in full

"Hi Masi,

Newbie here in this oinologist forum. I can't help but be in awe. I never thought the topic would be so interesting. Your running repartee with Bods1000 is quite educational.

I can't contribute to the thread. But surely will await its progress to learn a thing or two about wine.

I have the means but i have NO to taste for the finer things, yet. But willing to be mentored.

I know Barcino's. My general location is within one kilometer radius.

More drinks, More reviews.

LNPM "

I hope you could cut and paste my reply so we can paint a picture...

Bods, baka nga we look better in skirts... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol: Mareng lipstick.... sama ka... ako mag denim mini with halter top!!!!! :sick:

Lipstick,

With pearls like that.  You're not only class...you're cultured.  Thanks for the welcome. 

Hope to contribute soon.

Ms Licknpokeme,

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, you are making this fat old hag of a bar wench blush! :blush: But thank you for such kind words, I am overwhelmed :)

Truly looking forward to reading more of you here. Perhaps you can start by telling us about yourself. Hehe and we shall liken you to the wines we have tasted. :D

That is what is called divine providence  :hypocritesmiley:  You were meant to post just in this thread and keep Bods and I company.  :rolleyes:

Anyway back to wine, am flying PR tomorrow so should I have the wine instead of the borboun?  Do they serve crappy red on the flight?

i dont mind a bit staying exclusive on this thread... those watch guys can wait... all i have to tell them was watch net prices went up by 15%. i was at the mall this afternoon window shopping at the galleries and watch shops, as with wine they are my other passions... oh before i forget, i hope you dont mind that i indulge myself with a JW as i type, since i already vanquished the shiraz earlier on this thread.

vodka rather than bourbon, para kang lalake if the latter... yup, airlines have the rep*tation of serving vinger and pass it for wines.. unless the beloved hija is flying first class?

happy landings!!!!! will be popping corks for you!!!!!

bods, baka maguwi ng thai wine si lipstick to add to your list of wines i LOVE to HATE! :lol:

Welcome to the thread Ms. Licknpokeme!  Finally another lady!  Would love to hear your experiences with this lush liquid Bods, Masi and myself adore. :)

And yes I have to agree with you that Bods and Masi are class acts.  Am hanging round here with hopes that some of that class will rub off on me. :rolleyes:

hold your horses, senorita.... let's give credit to where it is truly due.... to bods, for opening this thread. pare on the 23 is the 1st anni, let's celebrate!!!! without this thread i would not have discovered shiraz and the tempranillo and such a wonderful person in him.

to lipstick the second poster on the thread.... a truly admirable lady of the court... she keeps this thread animated with her prose and humor... i may only have to ask 1 favor from her... to please extend to us her generosity, graciousness , esteem and beauty and we would owe her the pleasure of having her presence in our WEB.

to LNPM, for having such wandering spirit to learn the finer points of life.

(and i am serious!!! no emoticons!!!!)

and to me for speaking and drinking faster than boy abunda.

i dont mind a bit staying exclusive on this thread... those watch guys can wait... all i have to tell them was  watch net prices went up by 15%.  i was at the mall this afternoon window shopping at the galleries and watch shops, as with wine they are my other passions... oh before i forget, i hope  you dont mind that i indulge myself with a JW as i type, since i already vanquished the shiraz earlier on this thread.

vodka rather than bourbon, para kang lalake if the latter... yup, airlines have the rep*tation of serving vinger and pass it for wines..  unless the beloved hija is flying first class?

happy landings!!!!! will be popping corks for you!!!!!

bods, baka maguwi ng thai wine si lipstick to add to your list of wines i LOVE to HATE! :lol:

Not only watch prices! I reckon all the commodities in the shops today! My mom was just complaining about the groceries today!

Eh naman, you forget successful ang operation ko and I used to be a man in some past life :sick: The bar wench is not flying first class Senyor. And that is truth well told. :lol:

And yes, I will bring home thai wine which I will force down your precious palates each time you and bods make me asar!!!! :grr: