The Mail Box

Guest freyja

to you,

don't presume you "know" all there is to know about me simply because you read several of my blog entries. you have no effing right to dissect my life and compartmentalize it for labeling, you self-centered ass.

me

Ayan, hinugot ko sa baul para sa iyo. Tagal ko nang sinulat to, kuwento ko na rin.

Eh ganon naman talaga ang buhay eh. Wala namang madali. Bawat galaw, bawat desisyon, kailangan panindigan. Kung may gagawin ka at di maganda ang kinalabasan, eh di kunan mo na lang ng moral lesson at pass your papers, finished or not finished.

Sana parang cassette tape ang buhay, pwedeng i-pause, i-rewind, i-fast forward, puwedeng patungan pag ayaw mo na ng kanta. Hindi naman siya CD-R kasi ganon din yun, di mo nga puwedeng patungan, puwede namang piratahin. Ewan ko. Siguro nga ang buhay ko ngayon parang kantang na-last song syndrome. Paulit-ulit sa utak ko, paikot-ikot ang koro, kinakanta ng patago.

Tama na yan. Forward na. Hanapan na lang kita ng ka-duet mo sa LSS mo. ^_^

C,

as in your earlier claims, you apparently knew how to take care of an angel's fragile and shattered heart...or so it seemed...

at the end of the day, the purest of intentions did not matter....or even if it was done unintentionally....there is only one end result...and there is but just one person who has to bear all the hurt.....who else, again, but me....

i am just numbed by the whole thing...the same f***ing thing happening for the nth time....

G

P.S. when i was in my most morbid state in med school...i somehow wished that i would get to live only up to my 30s, or 40s at the most....i've always wanted a short lifespan.....

looking back, i am wishing for the same thing again....now, more than ever...

Edited by angel_by_day

There are far too many, and I wish not to keep a list. But every so often, I mentally scribble them down, one to ten, and remind myself that should it happen that I am in dire need of salvation, I can whisk it out and use it to save me. It's my concealed weapon. One so deadly I dare not let you know I have it.

It saddens me that I need to keep a dragon pin, but a true warrior always knows how to be prepared even in the most tranquil of times. I know not who my friends are. Every one remains a stranger to us, save for ourselves. But sometimes in the end, we remain unknown even to ourselves. I am a danger to my own being. How much more to you. How much more you, to me, you who I do not know.

I shall not use it against you. I am ready to use it on me, though, when the moon turns blood and the Dead Sea stirs the salt bed. Then it shall be that one sacrifice saves not just one.

I look at you from this distance and I wonder, are you at the antichthon, far from the cool face of the moon? Why do you seclude yourself from the rest? The anonymity breeds animosity, and I mumble to myself, one to ten, like an incantation that shall stir up a sand storm and swallow me up when you move from the other side of the earth nearer to the sun. It can happen anytime. Forbid it.

It shall be bloodless. Instant. I want not to writhe in pain anymore than I already am, whenever I blink and the memories flash across in the speed of light; and revelations upon revelations stumble upon my feet like maggots worshiping rotten flesh.

The list grows, and I write it on a magic slate. Here now, gone the next, and here once more. If it is needed, it shall be of use. Not yet. Now now. Everything has a perfect timing. I am hoping that the time for this will not come.

Then again, I am but of ash, immortalized by the concept of hope, antagonized by the same. So I keep the list at the back of my mind, on hand if I need saving. Forbid that it must be used.

I am not surprised at all that it'd end this way, bebz.

With nothing really to offer, I actually shouldn't expect anything from you.

You used your head, maybe.

And how I wish it would've been a lot different if you listened to your heart.

It probably would have made a whole lot of difference.

But in the end, I might only hurt you.

That's the last thing I'd want to do.

As it is, we are left to pursue our own respective dreams.

I've passed my test; you've passed yours.

Congratulations to us. :)

I just hope to see you once again.

I'd hate to think that one lunch is all that we'd ever have.

(We didn't even finish our food. :lol:)

I miss you. :*

- j

Edited by Wolf

I trust in you. Its just that, I can't help it. Maybe, its because of the tear glands' location. I wasn't like this before. You may ask the exs. I don't think you'll do the latter. Hahaha. However, seriously- I wasn't a cry baby prior to us. Perhaps, my usual reax is influenced by the book, What Smart A Woman Know. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. The one you told me not to read. You know me. Stubborn and all that. But, I love you. I really do. So, I'm thinking of an eye-related surgery for this tiny concern. Hahaha. Kidding sweetie :*

ey you.

such an impact you've made in my life...that after a year or so, i'm still having nightmares about you! geez....why can't my dreams be more pleasant for a change?

hope i don't get to bump into you in the next convention..

and oh. i swear to high heavens and to all the forces that be. I will get back to where i previously was, and i'll get back at you. I'll see you in my next paper presentation.

Edited by angel_by_day

all I really need is a place in the sun

all I really need is recognition

for all the s@%t I put through for you

for all Im worth I commend to you

the endless days and nights of distress

anxiety and hopelessness

got self-esteem issues heaved upon my chest

from all the criticisms

fingerpointing

left and right they throw at me

This is s@%t reality

inborn inadequacy

Im the prisoner of Amen

faultfinders don't have weekends

like raptors on both ends

I'm prey to every single one of them

amen to this

amen to that

and when something goes wrong

One moment please

Amen will be back

This is corporate

It's a choice if I want to stay

or leave me job and go astray

If I stay I get my pay

my spirit will be broken and I could die young

But if I decide to leave

It's a new lease or reprieve

but the future is uncertain

sometimes the forecast deceives

at least now I can look in the mirror

and everything is clearer

all the loose ends are tied

and issues have been resolved

my life finally evolves

Now let the good times roll

and just in case one day I find

the urge to put my ass back on the line

go get forced to a job aim for a high pay

look in the ads and email my resume

This is corporate

Master of none

army of one

Corporate zombies come undone

We the toast ones

Mindless and hesitant

hesitant and humiliated

insolence absorbed and blinded

blinded and degraded

degraded we fall

fall we disgraced

the weak are fazed

The strong survives

but deep inside theyre dehumanized

The fake ones survives

but deep inside theyre dehumanized

All for the pay

and the expenses that need to go away

and the hopes that love equals what they can afford

coz' money money yeah money money is the root of it all

This is corporate

Edited by Waterbearer

You taught me that love doesn't last forever and that those you love can lie.

Now I sit here and think to myself...why did I let myself be with you

...and why did I let you teach me those things, because without you in my life I will never feel that way again...

Why did I let you hurt me?

-_-

i just wanted to give you a rose. i wish i could give more or be more but i cant. all i could give was one rose. it wasnt a bouquet with long stems and nice ribbons to court you with. i didnt have a nice suit on or planned to have lovely dinner dates. i wasnt planning on wooing you with serenades and promises of love and affection. i did not desire to hold your hand or kiss your cheek or simply look at your face for hours. i cant. i wish i could do those things which you deserve but i cant. i truly honestly wish i could but i cant. all i really could give you was that rose which cost a measely 25 bucks that i had to cut short so i could keep it hidden in my palm to give to you when we'd say our goodbyes. i just wanted to give you a damn rose.