The Mail Box

i secretly watch you sleep.

there's something magical about the the way your chest rises and falls at every breath. how your eyelashes flutter.

how your lips slightly opens from time to time.

you don't know this. but i love smelling you and running my hands on your bare skin

i love the way your body moves at the littlest touch. the way you rub your feet when you're cold.

this could go on and on.

and you don't know this but i love watching you sleep...

dear fubu.. :sick:

kung na iinsecure ka sa akin sabihin mo ng harapan 'in my face' para makita mo hinahanap mo

wala ka na magagawa iniwan ka na nya ako pinili nya ur such a god damn 'loser' mas masarap

parin makatabi sa kama ang taong mahal ka :P at hindi ung umaasa ka na mamahalin ka nya

haaaaaay..buhay nga naman kung sino gusto mo xang may ayaw sau kaya ang kinalalabasan

isang kang babaeng umaasa sa wala as in sa wala *yan ang dapat sau :thumbsdownsmiley: kc naman may bf na

xa nakikipag landian pa sa iba ano napala mo edi umuwi kang luhaan :hypocritesmiley:

dear biatch, <_<

how dare u para sabihing isang haliparot ung sis ko?!

:grr: adik ka ba? still cant let it go of him?!sore looser! :thumbsdownsmiley:

and who is talking about being a harlot? :boo:

di ba ikaw itong madaming kaulayaw na fubu?

just accept the facts that he already dumped u and he will never come back kaya mamatay ka na lang sa inggit! <_<

-pasawaykaII :evil:

I won't say I was surprised, but I am impressed. The psychological warfare you waged against yourself proved an effective strategy to conquer the fear. I never doubted the decision to pursue the tactic. Now, you are no longer protecting yourself, instead you are protecting your time. Smart move.

What I am wondering about is why you refuse to cut the cord ultimately. In a very short span of test time you were able to prove that the knot is loose and that the leg stands on its own. What for? I never could understand that. Definitely, its not for you. What for?

Somewhere down the road, you will reach another bridge that you will have to burn, sooner or later. Why wait? What is keeping you?

I watched every step you took to weigh the circumstances and to finally declare victory over the territory. I saw how willing you were to sacrifice in order to achieve the best possible result. How come you're standing by the defeated prey? I see no use for it. Do you? Or are you uncertain of the victory? Or could it be that you feel guilt over the desertion about to happen? Or maybe you have been so used to the methodology and couldn't cut clean just yet?

Don't be like the duck that kept on going in circles even after the cord has been severed. Don't quack at the last minute.

I trust you know what to do. Just don't stay too long deciding to do what you already decided to do.

Congratulations.

Edited by chiquezee

Hey there, ******

It's been quite a while since we've graduated from HS. What the hell's happened to you?! I was hoping to see you on that day for at least one last time, but you never showed up. Turns out you failed to pass several subjects. You need to dedicate yourself to being successful, or at least being busy with worthwhile matters.

Now that you're soon to be married, I can't find the right words. But with all sincerity, I wish only the best for you and your family.

I'm badly missing you, but I can't really think of that now. We've got our own lives to live. I just hope that someday, we bump into one another by chance and see a better person in each other.

I can't explain why despite all the hell I've been through just for knowing you, I still love you.

Godspeed.

to my leam leader,

believe me. parting ways is such a difficult thing to do. you never know how much i hate goodbyes especially if this is not what my heart says. the team and the company.. they've been my comfort zone. work is my second home. and you know how much i loved and still love what our team is working on.. i have to leave not because i'm not happy. you know i never had anything against the company. not even against anybody. you know how much i love everything and everybody. it shows. a lot. i hve to leave for another one coz i know that in the long run, this would be good for me. you know that too. i felt and appreciate how much you wanted me to get better under ur supervision. i feel ur fear that i might not make it even if you know, modesty aside, that i'm good enough to get the hang of it and get ahead like how i am performing in our team. uve been not just a supervisor but also a mother to me and to all of us.

thank u for everything..ur criticism has always been constructive. i wouldn't forget how much u worry whenever u we don't seem to meet the stats. i love it when u woke me up while i'm having my nap during my 15-minute break just to see ur happy face and tell me that we're the number 1 for the month of august. i always want u to be happy especially at work. i always do my best to give it to you. and i felt how much u give everthing that u could whenver i need something.. TL, mom.. i truly respect u. i hope that i might be a burden in terms of the attrition. i will surely compensate on the quality of my work while i am still here.

sa work lang ako mawawala.. not in ur hearts.. u know i'll be just a text away..i will always carry all the memories of learning, laughter and bloopers i had with all of you..

lovelots,

empathy queen..

Edited by _Honey_

OM,

we may not have enough time to know each other better because ur new. but under ur management, i always felt u were there. letting u know that im leaving was such a hard thing you do. i'm not sure if you noticed me teary-eyed while talking to you. my heart bounced when u asked me what can be done to change my mind. i felt u wanted me to stay. when u told me how great i am at work and how much potential u see in me sounds music to my ears.

i appreciate how u always commend everybody for a job well done. i appreciate how u give feedback to everybody.. i never felt u were out of touch if sometimes u are out of sight. i always have this deep respect in u. i know u know how much i look up to you and how much i admire u.

i know u will understand my decision. believe me, this is such a hard thing to do. i wanted to stay with you, for the rest of my working life if possible but i know, to learn, moving on is essential. i wish that i would have a manager as supportive, as hands on and as caring as you once i move there. i will always carry all the advices and the values i learned from the company. u raised me well OM. thank u.

lovelots

-- ur #1 fan..

Edited by _Honey_

team members,

a year went so fast. i could still remember the day we all first met. strangers gathered driven most basically by one thing- money. to earn bucks. age differences may be prominent but it was amazing how we managed to get along. i wouldn't forget how our first series of orientation went on. since the trainer in charged wasn't finished with the other wave yet, we had to meet different officers as subs for the first 3 to 4 days. and since for every sub, we are requested to say something about ourselves, knowing each other was so goddamn easy. funny how even our personal lives were disclosed just on the second or third day. hehe!! western accent is such a hard thing to learn, and so as we struggle to get by and how much happy we were when we passed.

the next training came, and some had to bid goodbye. how great it feels, we never fail to keep in touch. and now we're on the floor, it so good to see that we still have time to reunite over bottles of beer and enjoy from time to time. inuman sa umaga. buhay calls boys and girls nga talaga!! hehe!!

i know, i'm one of the people you least expected to leave. i appreciate all ur advices. i appreciate that you see how hardworking i am. i appreciate the family i have in you. the memories will always be here- the ka-kikay-an, the training, the transition, the inuman sessions and the paranoia that we might not meet the stats but at the end of the day, we still say to each other that everything will be fine. i love you so much team. i may not be with you in this coming month, nasa kabilang building lang ako. hehe!!

wish u all the success in life

-- ang team mate nyong mahilig kumain ng french fries at mcfloat habang nagtetake ng call.. :)

Edited by _Honey_

J,

am still waiting for your call, di mo na ako pinapansin :( dunno if u're still busy... u dont even seem give an effort to keep in touch, kahit hi lang sa txt... anyway, i still miss you... hopefully i'll be with you when u'll get home this november, if u still want to...

to you,

i realized that despite appearances, i do follow a postmodernist's approach to the idea of love, that is eschewing the usual relationship ideals, letting the association run its own course. whatever we had...was a short run indeed. i got over you.

-f