" Hindi pare-pareho yan.

Election violations like oversized posters, premature campaigning, or campaign overspending is nothing compared to cheating in the counting / canvassing of votes."

pare-pareho yan... result ay disqualification.

Nope. Check you laws again.

Cheating in counting/canvassing of votes is a criminal offense. You can go to jail.

I'm starting to doubt if you're really a lawyer.

Edited by camiar

i suggest that you start your own news outfit.

media is still business, they report what sells.

until you read what they feed you, whether you agree or not to what was reported, as long as you are reading, meaning, they make more money,

tuluy-tuloy ang ganyang balita.

ever wondered why nobody (except a few) is watching PTV? because nobody is buying the crap news there.

It seems to me you are implying that the electoral fraud expose does not sell. People are outraged over the electoral fraud so implying it does not sell is baloney.

Another name calling again. prove it muna bago ka mag akusa. Yan ang problema sa iyo JC. kapag naiipit na eh kakanta ng TROLLING. Daig mo pa si trillanes eh. LOL

Where is the name calling in my post? So tell me, how am I "naiipit" when you have not controverted the link that I made? But then again, when did you ever controvert convincingly any post that I made? Your statements are baseless to say the least. :lol:

Edited by will robie

No need to prove how gullible you are. Actions mo pa lang at mga sinasabi eh PROOF na.

Gaya nga ng sinasabi nila. Ang lata na walang laman eh INGAY lang ang kaya.

Gullible because you said so? Actions? What actions? What did I say to prove that I am gullible? don't know whether to pity you or laugh at you. But I can't help it. Hahaha! Hangang ad hominem ka lang. This post is nothing but a cheap and desperate attack on me since you really can't controvert the link that I posted. Since nag ad hominem ka, I will respond. Nagpapansin ka sa akin tapos ng pinagbigyan kita, personal attack lang ang kaya mo. Hindi ka bagay dito. Your IQ cannot take the topics being discussed here. :lol: Yan, FDL, bumawi lang ako.

Edited by will robie

" Hindi pare-pareho yan.

Election violations like oversized posters, premature campaigning, or campaign overspending is nothing compared to cheating in the counting / canvassing of votes."

Nope. Check you laws again.

Cheating in counting/canvassing of votes is a criminal offense. You can go to jail.

I'm starting to doubt if you're really a lawyer.

usapan disqualification, papasukan mo ng election offenses, which, by the way, are all criminal acts.

so paano, ad hominem attacks na tayo?

i just enjoy ad hominem attacks.... just prove that i am winning the argument.

It seems to me you are implying that the electoral fraud expose does not sell. People are outraged over the electoral fraud so implying it does not sell is baloney.

look, if we will rely only on the story of atty chiong, the case is weak...

like i said, almost all candidates cheat in every election.

pagalingan lang yan. ang talo wag iiyak

may kasabihan nga, walang natatalo sa elections, lahat nadaya. diba?

PS. i voted for BBM....

ad hominem attack mode na ba?

look, if we will rely only on the story of atty chiong, the case is weak...

like i said, almost all candidates cheat in every election.

pagalingan lang yan. ang talo wag iiyak

may kasabihan nga, walang natatalo sa elections, lahat nadaya. diba?

PS. i voted for BBM....

ad hominem attack mode na ba?

Attorney Chong presented incontrivertible evidence. His case being weak is your opinion. Discredit his testimony prrsentation for presentation instead of saying it is weak. What is with the ad hominem question? Did I post any ad hominem relative to our exchange?

Another name calling again. prove it muna bago ka mag akusa. Yan ang problema sa iyo JC. kapag naiipit na eh kakanta ng TROLLING. Daig mo pa si trillanes eh. LOL

No need to prove how gullible you are. Actions mo pa lang at mga sinasabi eh PROOF na.

Gaya nga ng sinasabi nila. Ang lata na walang laman eh INGAY lang ang kaya.

Please lang, kakasuspend lang sayo on Signature violation, here you go again. This is a warning!

I pity the fake vice president. First, Duterte says she is incompetent and today, Duterte said he would step down only if it's either BBM or Escudero who will take over. I think Duterte wanted to say BBM only but the Escudero choice was a smokescreen so as not to be obvious. Masakit din siguro kay Cayetano na hindi siya minention ni Duterte.

Edited by will robie

Party agree but how can you reconcile it sparing Hummer car which will be used by govt officials?

I think na tama ang ginawa niya na pagsira ng mga vehicles na yan. Kasi kung ibebenta nila yan or i auction . iniintay lang ng mga smugglers yun para makuha nila ulit ang ipinasok nila. This country is being run by corrupt officials acting like good people pero corrupt to the core.

Edited by MykG2G

Party agree but how can you reconcile it sparing Hummer car which will be used by govt officials?

Hummer SUV trucks will be given to the Military and Police.

The passenger type vans will be given to the local government units.

Sports cars and sedans are destroyed for scrap.

I wonder if they spared the engines and parts?

My question is based on the reasoning of govt to use other vehicles for govt purpose and how to reconcile it. sabi nila since its a "Fruit of poisonous tree" then, if u apply it, no one or no vehicles should be spared - it is as if tolerating smuggling on the contrary if govt use it why not use ALL other vehicles for govt purposes like the sedan.

Now with the engine, i heard it still working.

ibibigay mo sa mga military, police or lgu's tapos mangyayari jan palakasan. syempre yung unang makikinabang jan sa mga luxury vehicles na yan yung mga nasa taas (generals, hepes, mayors etc.) eh baka yung mga yan pa ang kakonchaba para i-smuggle yan.

Good call.

I think he has psychiatric issues.

sayang wala kang like button, i lla like ko sana at pupusuan :D :D

It has a problem. I dont know exactly what its problem is but it has a problem. It was not worth getting suspended for.

Sobrang haba na ng pasensya ko dun. I even started a thread under his name, but what he did was ignored it with no amount of appreciation or acknowledgement. Di ba ang galing?

Sobrang haba na ng pasensya ko dun. I even started a thread under his name, but what he did was ignored it with no amount of appreciation or acknowledgement. Di ba ang galing?

I did not post anything in that thread because I'm wary that he will use it to pick fights and verbally attack those who do not agree with his ideas.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

lets be real.... bkit sila lng tatlo ang inihabla regarding PDAF

alam naman ng sambayanan na sandamakmak na politiko kaanib ni PNOY ang nagpasasa sa PDAF...

dapat mas madami pang politikong dawit sa PDAF ang kinasuhan.. pero bakit silang tatlo lng???

LETS BE REAL??? Yet your logic goes like ...

hindi lang tatlo ang politikong dawit sa PDAF na siyang dapat kinasuhan.

but since silang tatlo lang ang kinasuhan, pakawalan na yan

AYOS!!!

eh matanong kita sa war on drugs ng lodi mo ...

lahat ba ng politikong involved sa droga nakakulong na? kung hindi, hindi kaya napapanahon na din para sa iyo na isulong ang pagpapalaya sa lahat ng nasa piitan na.

Edited by rooster69ph

LETS BE REAL??? Yet your logic goes like ...

hindi lang tatlo ang politikong dawit sa PDAF na siyang dapat kinasuhan.

but since silang tatlo lang ang kinasuhan, pakawalan na yan

AYOS!!!

I don't see anything wrong with his post. He was just questioning why the other politicians who were involved in the PDAF scam were not charged. But I find this post of yours warped because you obviously didn't understand his post. Nowhere in his post did he say or imply that the three who were charged should be released. Another laugher of a post. Haha!

Edited by will robie

Anybody here as pissed off as I am for the recent acquittal of Bong Revilla?

Susunod na jan siyempre yung pag aabsuelto kay Jinggoy and Enrile.

Tapos to add insult to injury, tatakbo ulit ng senador yung tatlong kupal - and guess under whos banner?

Hugpong ng Panggagago (este Pagbabago pala) led by Sarah Duterte.

Wooohooo thank you tatay! Youre the best!

Are you a clairvoyant? Just because Bong Revilla got acquitted does not mean Enrile and Estrada will.