LOLLLLL... porket nag attend ng graduation rites may degree course na siya at may honors pa?! Aba'y kung ganun lang kasimple ang pag aaral, eh sana sa graduation na lang ako nag attend at nagpa picture.

Pero ang pinaka punto dito eh kung ganun na lang sila mag sinungaling sa achievements nila, ano pa kaya sa ibang gawain nila bilang public officials.

Ayan na naman ang typical strategy mo: goal post moving. Bulok na yan!

What exactly is my strategy that is "bulok"? I don't expect you to answer this since you are perpetually clueless of what I am posting.

Magbasa ka ng dyaryo nandun ang official ng UPD na nag sabi na wala silang record ni Imee na nag graduate. Kung di naman talaga tamad itong taong ito.

Really? Show it. But, hey, when did you even show indisputable proof? You're ad hominems won't make you belong here.

Edited by will robie

Anybody could dress up and act as a graduate and attend a graduation ceremony and pretend to be part of the ceremony. Pero yun ba ang proof na may natapos ka?

Why would a daughter of a president make a fool of herself by dressing up and be part of the ceremony? This post is another proof of your cluelessness. Nag graduate ka ba at parang ngayon ka lang nakakita ng graduation pic? :lol:

Nun nag apply ka ba sa call center trabaho mo, yun graduation pic mo ang pinakita mo? LOL.

I have no idea because I don't work for one. Is showing a diploma a requirement for senatorial candidates? Again, I don't expect you to answer this because the question is beyond your IQ.

Edited by will robie

I don't need to prove it. Hindi naman ako ang walang proof na nag graduate siya. Bulok talaga style mo.

As an aside: sino nagsabi na totoo na nag graduate siya ng Princeton?

Why would I prove it when you are the one alleging that Imee did not graduate from Princeton and UP? The burden of proof is on the accuser and so far you have failed miserably. But then again, that's been the norm when it comes to you and your yellow troll brethren.

As an aside: sino nagsabi na totoo na nag graduate siya ng Princeton?

Then show incontrovertible proof that she didn't. Of course, you can't, DK, este, tk pala. :lol:

Why would I prove it when you are the one alleging that Imee did not graduate from Princeton and UP? The burden of proof is on the accuser and so far you have failed miserably. But then again, that's been the norm when it comes to you and your yellow troll brethren.

Then show incontrovertible proof that she didn't. Of course, you can't, DK, este, tk pala. :lol:

hay will stop shitting around ...

it is very convenient for you to just discount everything. again i ask you why dont you go to UPD and validate for yourself? nandoon pa yun taong nagsabing hindi nagtapos si Imee. you think that person is lying then prove him wrong.

oh yeah i forgot ...you dont really intend to expose the truth but rather to hide the truth.

Edited by rooster69ph

hay will stop shitting around ...

it is very convenient for you to just discount everything. again i ask you why dont you go to UPD and validate for yourself? nandoon pa yun taong nagsabing hindi nagtapos si Imee. you think that person is lying then prove him wrong.

oh yeah i forgot ...you dont really intend to expose the truth but rather to hide the truth.

Nope, you are alleging that Imee did not graduate from UP. You prove it. The burden of proof lies with the accuser and you have obviously failed. My reply was for DK, este, tk pala, not you. Did you get hurt I did not react to your convoluted and nonsensical post about Imee that is why you are quoting my post which is not for you? :lol:

You can't seem to discuss anything beyond ad hominems on Imee. Don't worry. I won't react next time you post anything convoluted and negative about Imee that you started. I really can't do anything if you are limited to posting ad hominems about Imee . Pitiful. Go ahead. :lol:

Edited by will robie

Nope, you are alleging that Imee did not graduate from UP. You prove it. The burden of proof lies with the accuser and you have obviously failed. My reply was for DK, este, tk pala, not you. Did you get hurt I did not react to your convoluted and nonsensical post about Imee that is why you are quoting my post which is not for you? :lol:

You can't seem to discuss anything beyond ad hominems on Imee. Don't worry. I won't react next time you post anything convoluted and negative about Imee that you started. I really can't do anything if you are limited to posting ad hominems about Imee . Pitiful. Go ahead. :lol:

Your brain sucks...you have a big problem.

It was clear from the very beginning that the news came out first alleging imee lied. I believe that considering the writer did their due dilligence. You are saying she did graduate...where's the proof now ladyboy

Yeah next time never react ...lalu na't di mo kayang pasinungalingan. As i said all you need to do is go to UPD and ask for the registrar to certify that she did graduate. If that happens end of discussion. I will even vote for her. Until then she is just a f#&king lying cheating stealing bitch to me

Your brain sucks...you have a big problem.

It was clear from the very beginning that the news came out first alleging imee lied. I believe that considering the writer did their due dilligence. You are saying she did graduate...where's the proof now ladyboy

Yeah next time never react ...lalu na't di mo kayang pasinungalingan. As i said all you need to do is go to UPD and ask for the registrar to certify that she did graduate. If that happens end of discussion. I will even vote for her. Until then she is just a f#&king lying cheating stealing bitch to me

Haha! Another laughable ad hominem from a hopeless and useless yellow troll who cant prove that Imee did not graduate from. Sisiw kang supalpalin troll. You still cant back up your dumb allegation with indisputable proof. Continue making a fool of yourself. You are putatively limited to posting ad hominems against Imee. Kawawa ka nanan, troll. Haha! :lol: Edited by will robie

Futthermore, if that person is absolutely certain Imee Marcos did not graduate from UP Law, why doesnt that person make it official and put it in writing. Simple as that.

Is that material at all? Kahit verbal yan pwede siyang kasuhan ni imee esp if mapanira at di totoo ang pinagsasabi nito.

Ang tanong bakit di niya kasuhan? Dont tell me that s@%t na pinalagpas lang niya at ayaw patulan.

Isa pa...tell me bakit tinanggal bigla sa fb page niya na nagtapos siya sa princeton nun naungkat ito...let me guess...affected much hahaha

Pero kung gusto mo ng in writing...again bakit di ka kumuha ng certification mismo sa paaralan kung saan siya kuno nagtapos para magkasubukan at di ka dada ng dada na walang basehan

Edited by rooster69ph

Is that material at all? Kahit verbal yan pwede siyang kasuhan ni imee esp if mapanira at di totoo ang pinagsasabi nito.

Ang tanong bakit di niya kasuhan? Dont tell me that s@%t na pinalagpas lang niya at ayaw patulan.

Isa pa...tell me bakit tinanggal bigla sa fb page niya na nagtapos siya sa princeton nun naungkat ito...let me guess...affected much hahaha

Haha! How can Imee sue him when it is just hearsay? That person can always deny it. Haha! Supalpal ka na naman, troll. You are still my favorite joke. Haha! :lol: Edited by will robie

Haha! Another laughable ad hominem from a hopeless and useless yellow troll who cant prove that Imee did not graduate from. Sisiw kang supalpalin troll. You still cant back up your dumb allegation with indisputable proof. Continue making a fool of yourself. You are putatively limited to posting ad hominems against Imee. Kawawa ka nanan, troll. Haha! :lol:

OK lang sa kanya na masupalpal.

The more you engage him, the more posts he can make on the same topic.

More posts, more pay.

Their intent is to keep other readers of this thread constantly reminded of their chosen topic. For now, it's Imee's alleged lying about her education.

Repeat the propaganda over and over and people will eventually perceive it as truth.

Don't you notice, they don't even bother to respond to legitimate issues about what laws and policies the Senators should focus on?

Edited by camiar

Haha! How can Imee sue him when it is just hearsay? That person can always deny it. Haha! Supalpal ka na naman, troll. You are still my favorite joke. Haha! :lol:

Lumabas yan sa print media di ba...hindi ba niya pwedeng idemanda yun nagsulat kung talagang balak niya linisin ang pangalan niya sa mga malisyosong paratang?

Kung gusto may paraan ...

Kung walang paraan ayan puros palusot ginagawa mo

Lumabas yan sa print media di ba...hindi ba niya pwedeng idemanda yun nagsulat kung talagang balak niya linisin ang pangalan niya sa mga malisyosong paratang?

Kung gusto may paraan ...

Kung walang paraan ayan puros palusot ginagawa mo

Really now? You are way too ignorant. What you are referring to is plain and simple gossip. It is not libelous. Whoever that guy is can deny it. If he says it in television or radio that Imee did not graduate from UP Law or if he writes a certification that Imee did not graduate from UP Law, that is when Imee can file a case against him. Your posts are all gossip with no substance.

Edited by will robie

OK lang sa kanya na masupalpal.

The more you engage him, the more posts he can make on the same topic.

More posts, more pay.

Their intent is to keep other readers of this thread constantly reminded of their chosen topic. For now, it's Imee's alleged lying about her education.

Repeat the propaganda over and over and people will eventually perceive it as truth.

Don't you notice, they don't even bother to respond to legitimate issues about what laws and policies the Senators should focus on?

The troll can't go beyond discussing ad hominems against Imee. Hindi makamove one. Any posts alluding to Imee, pinapatos pero paulit-ulit lang kahit paulit-ulit yung pagsusupalpal sa kanya. Parang naniniwala na ko sa sinasabi mo. :lol:

Really now? You are way too ignorant. What you are referring to is plain and simple gossip. It is not libelous. Whoever that guy is can deny it. If he says it in television or radio that Imee did not graduate from UP Law or if he writes a certification that Imee did not graduate from UP Law, that is when Imee can file a case against him. Your posts are all gossip with no substance.

nalilito ka na i am referring to the writer. the writer of the article cannot deny what he wrote as it is in black and white. sue the writer and he now needs to prive that what he wrote is factual. but para umusbong ang kaso kailangan ng probable cause. e malamang sa hindi hingan din si imee na patunay na nagtapos nga siya. meron ba siyang ipapakita? baka wala kaya di siya nakapagsampa ng demanda ano po.

now if you want to pin down the school official then ask for a certification. tagal ko na pinagagawa ko sa iyo o di kaya dapat ginawa ni Imee. diba sabi ko ng paulit ulit na kumuha kayo ng certification sa registrar na nagtapos nga siya. kung di makapagissue then sino ang lalabas na kaduda-duda. now kung naglabas ng certification at sinasabi rito na nagtapos si imee then isupalpal ninyo sa mga nagdududa. eh paano kung nagrequest ng certification at naglabas stating hindi siya nagtapos, o e hindi ba ayan na ang pagkakataon para nademanda ang isang taong mapanira?

kung totoo may paraan, kung hindi totoo madaming palusot

nalilito ka na i am referring to the writer. the writer of the article cannot deny what he wrote as it is in black and white. sue the writer and he now needs to prive that what he wrote is factual. but para umusbong ang kaso kailangan ng probable cause. e malamang sa hindi hingan din si imee na patunay na nagtapos nga siya. meron ba siyang ipapakita? baka wala kaya di siya nakapagsampa ng demanda ano po.

Where is the letter? There was no letter shown. Only a news item. A news item without a letter will not cut the mustard. Don't get too excited. No letter was shown. You and your cheap gossip.

now if you want to pin down the school official then ask for a certification. tagal ko na pinagagawa ko sa iyo o di kaya dapat ginawa ni Imee. diba sabi ko ng paulit ulit na kumuha kayo ng certification sa registrar na nagtapos nga siya. kung di makapagissue then sino ang lalabas na kaduda-duda. now kung naglabas ng certification at sinasabi rito na nagtapos si imee then isupalpal ninyo sa mga nagdududa. eh paano kung nagrequest ng certification at naglabas stating hindi siya nagtapos, o e hindi ba ayan na ang pagkakataon para nademanda ang isang taong mapanira?

kung totoo may paraan, kung hindi totoo madaming palusot

Haha! Why will I be the one to ask for a certification when you are the one trying to prove that Imee did not graduate from UP? Ikaw yung maghingi.Puro ka satsat, wala ka pa ding mapakita na certification or any letter that indicates that Imee did not graduate from UP. Again, you are the one alleging. You prove she did not graduate from UP.

Where is the letter? There was no letter shown. Only a news item. A news item without a letter will not cut the mustard. Don't get too excited. No letter was shown. You and your cheap gossip.

comprehension problem will ... or deadend ka na naman. probably both.

let me repeat it again...you wanna prove na naninira lang yun writer at walang basehan ang pinagsusulat nito SUE the writer.

but wait why can you or imee prove there is probable cause for the case to proceed? sige ano ang ilalabas ninyo? waley.

there is nothing to get excited about...its been boring since day 1 of our argument. up to this day wala kayong maipakitang matibay na ebidensiya na makapagpapasinungalingan na imee lied.

and why do i need to prove it hindi naman ako yun writer ng article. di rin naman ako yun opisyal na nagsabing di siya nagtapos sa updo sa princeton. but hey i believe them more than i would believe what you are claiming. nasa sa iyo ang bola will na patunayan na chismiss lang ang sinulat....hahaha

Edited by rooster69ph

comprehension problem will ... or deadend ka na naman. probably both.

Nope, I don't have a comprehension problem. You are the one who can't prove Imee did not graduate from UP. That is an absolute fact.

let me repeat it again...you wanna prove na naninira lang yun writer at walang basehan ang pinagsusulat nito SUE the writer.

Which writer? You can't even show the letter. Haha! Hilarious.

but wait why can you or imee prove there is probable cause for the case to proceed? sige ano ang ilalabas ninyo? waley.

Probable cause? There isn't even a letter. Haha! Stop making me laugh. I've been doing that since I read your posts today.

there is nothing to get excited about...its been boring since day 1 of our argument. up to this day wala kayong maipakitang matibay na ebidensiya na makapagpapasinungalingan na imee lied.

Yada, yada, yada

and why do i need to prove it hindi naman ako yun writer ng article. di rin naman ako yun opisyal na nagsabing di siya nagtapos sa updo sa princeton. but hey i believe them more than i would believe what you are claiming. nasa sa iyo ang bola will na patunayan na chismiss lang ang sinulat....hahaha

Incontrovertible facts: You can't show the letter and you have not proven Imee did not graduate from UP.

Edited by will robie

will hindi ko na binasa ang mga pinagsusulat ko ...

di ko kailangan ng palusot...pakita mo kung ano ang meron ka na magpapatunay na nagtapos nga si imee tapos ang usapan natin. tutal ikaw ang nagkwekwestiyon sa pinagsusulat ng mga ito.

until then the way i see it walang basehan ang pagkontra mo sa mga naiulat kung wala kang maipakitang katibayan.

Indisputable facts in the Imee graduation issue in the political threads:

1. There is no incontrovertible proof that Imee did not graduate from UP. Since the troll alleges that Imee did not graduate, it should prove it. No documentation or certification has been shown by the troll.

2. The troll said that there was someone from UP who wrote a letter stating that Imee did not graduate from UP Law. When asked to show the letter, the troll could not produce the letter.

3. It is desperately trying to turn the tables by saying that I should prove that Imee graduated when I am not the accuser. The burden of proof is, after all, on the accuser.

Anyway, if it quotes my posts, I will continue to debunk it, which I always do. It can post all it wants regarding Imee like I said earlier and I won't quote it. Now, if if after this, it still quotes my posts, obsession na tawag diyan. :lol:

Edited by will robie