"If it makes you happy to think so, feel free to think that way."

It cracks me up when you reply to my posts because your replies are laughably dumb.

You stupidly replied with an out of topic post to my post on the "Dear Leni" thread. Kahit out of topic basta makareply lang. Are you that affected by my posts? Haha!

In terms of arguing intelligently, you don't belong here. You're out of your league. But, hey, I don't mind seeing comic-relief posts from you from time to time. :lol:

Edited by will robie

You're a text-book example of someone suffering from Drunning-Kruger effect... such a pity... yet amusing at the same time.

It's Dunning-Kruger effect.

It applies to everybody, including you.

Your ignorance of the term somehow blunted the effect of your attempt at ad hominem.

Edited by camiar

The spelling is secondary, but you probably didn't know you spelled it wrong until it was pointed out.

But it's really the concept that you didn't understand.

Dunning-Kruger effect applies to everybody.

It is more apparent on people with less competence and knowledge of the matter being discussed.

Based on how often you get trumped every time you butt in, means it applies more to you than to the person you're alluding to.

Edited by camiar

Projection won't get you nowhere, DK troll, este, tk41. Between you and me, you are the one with the Dunning-Kruger effect. I explain my posts and retorts point by point while you reply with posts that make your cluelessness glaringly apparent or post ad hominems. The next time you allege that someone has that, you really should check your posts. :lol:

What's there to debunk when your posts are nonsensical? When you get into an exchange with me, you always get pwned. Get used to it because that is the norm. Like I said, you don't belong in this section. I have been toying with you and your four yellow brethren. You made another useless post saying that Imee Marcos did not graduate from UP just because someone who did not show documented evidence said so. The next time you show your source, make sure it's reliable because it is pretty clear that Imee Marcos graduated law from UP.

Edited by will robie

Then you are obviously a lazy researcher or an uniformed one... or (most likely) both. Or you may just simply be crazy... who knows?

It's all over the news that the UPD Office of the Registrar doesn't have records of her graduation, much less with any honors. You're welcome to debunk said fact by providing us with a copy of her diploma or acknowledgement from UP that she has indeed graduated here in this forum.

We'll wait...

Then you are obviously a lazy researcher or an uniformed one... or (most likely) both. Or you may just simply be crazy... who knows?

It's all over the news that the UPD Office of the Registrar doesn't have records of her graduation, much less with any honors. You're welcome to debunk said fact by providing us with a copy of her diploma or acknowledgement from UP that she has indeed graduated here in this forum.

We'll wait...

Really? Where? The UP Registrar should issue a certification saying that Imee Marcos did not graduate from there. When your moronic yellow brethren got discredited regarding Princeton, you are now alleging that Imee did not graduate from UP. The fact that she attended that graduation ceremony is incontrovertible proof that Imee graduated from UP Law School. What's your next dumb excuse? That Imee photoshopped it? :lol:

Imee does not need to show a yellowtard anything just because it asked for it. If there is a requirement to show diplomas, the governor would show it.

You are the one alleging that Imee did not graduate from UP Law. You prove it. So far, all you've been posting are laughable baseless allegations.

Edited by will robie

Ayan na naman ang typical strategy mo: goal post moving. Bulok na yan!

Magbasa ka ng dyaryo nandun ang official ng UPD na nag sabi na wala silang record ni Imee na nag graduate. Kung di naman talaga tamad itong taong ito.

Anybody could dress up and act as a graduate and attend a graduation ceremony and pretend to be part of the ceremony. Pero yun ba ang proof na may natapos ka?

Nun nag apply ka ba sa call center trabaho mo, yun graduation pic mo ang pinakita mo? LOL.

I don't need to prove it. Hindi naman ako ang walang proof na nag graduate siya. Bulok talaga style mo.

As an aside: sino nagsabi na totoo na nag graduate siya ng Princeton?

Edited by tk421

Simple lang akong mag-isip.

Nung nag graduate ako sa UP, alam kong di ako makaka-attend ng graduation ceremonies kung hindi ako qualified mag-graduate. Kasi, di ako makakasama sa listahan.

Kung nakita kong nag-martsa yung schoolmate ko, di ko na sya hihingan ng prueba kung may diploma ba sya.

Kung sakali namang tatakbo sya sa pulitika, hindi ko rin sya hahanapan ng diploma, kasi, di naman requirement ang diploma para tumakbo sa eleksyon.

Edited by camiar

Simple lang din ako magisip...

Fast forward year 2019 ... sabi mo nagtapos ka with honors sa princeton at sa UP. Di naman kita personal na nakitang nagmarcha at tumanggap ng award. Sabi ng registrar ng princeton at UPD no records whatsoever so ano paniniwalaan kong matibay na katibayan na nagtapos ka...isang certification sa Paaralan mismo na magpapatunay ng pagtatapos o picture?