i know your one track mind cannot comprehend this ...maaring sa pananaw mo at sa pananaw ko ay tama na hindi tapusin ang endo ngunit sa isang banda mali ang mangako at magpaasa na hindi mo naman matutupad at dito siya dapat magpaliwanag at huminginng despensa sa mga taong umasa sa pangako niya. huwag mong paikutin at palabasin na he made thevright decision by not ending endo kasi sa umpisa he made a bad decision by making a promise he cant deliver.

What you don't understand is that only during the Duterte administration was the government able to make major headway against Labor-Only Contractlng.

But he stopped short of totally ending it because it will not be good for the economy especially among small medium scale businesses that he is trying to promote.

So what if he promised it during the election campaign? Should promises to you be fulfilled regardless of it being bad for you in the long run?

Edited by camiar

What you don't understand is that only during the Duterte administration was the government able to make major headway against Labor-Only Contractlng.

But he stopped short of totally ending it because it will not be good for the economy especially among small medium scale businesses that he is trying to promote.

So what if he promised it during the election campaign? Should promises to you be fulfilled regardless of it being bad for you in the long run?

what you cant understand is that making a headway against labor only contracting was not what he promise but rather to totally end endo. at paulit-ulit kong sinasabi sa iyo na kahit mas tama ang desisyon na hindi tapusin ang endo, he still owes these people na naniwala sa pangako niya an apology/explanation.

wait let me correct that... you do understand but obviously a paid tard cannot let his master down and need to defend him so that he wont look bad. kaya paulit-ulit lang yan argumento mo eh kasi thats how you earn your living ... before with nognog and nun nawala na sa sirkulasyon you just have to find a new master in duterte. otherwise walang kita di ba camiar.

magulang ka camiar siguro naman kung nangako ka sa anak mo eh dapat lang na tuparin mo di po ba? otherwise ano ang magiging dating nun sa kanya, manlolokonat sinungaling si daddy. yan yun sinasabing wala kang palabra de honor. now sabihin na natin napagisipan mong mas makabubuti na di mo tuparin ang pangako mo ano ang iyong gagawin habang nagmamaktol ang anak mo ... deadmahin lang o harapin upang kauaapin at magpaliwanag bakit nagbago na ang isip mo?

yang trapong lodi mo nangako ng langit nun kampanya. nagyong sinisingil na nagtatago na sa saya ng mga tards na tulad mong patuloy na dumedepensa.

Edited by rooster69ph

as i said earlier this supposedly tough pesident got no balls afterall.

Coming from a yellowtard who didn't vote for Duterte. Haha! Again, your complaint will have credence if you voted for him. Again and again and again. You are just a Duterte-hating troll who keeps on repeating a promise that Duterte already did something with. I asked you to show me a post wherein I complained against the idiot president before Duterte. Wala kang mapakita. :lol:

Coming from a yellowtard who didn't vote for Duterte. Haha! Again, your complaint will have credence if you voted for him. Again and again and again. You are just a Duterte-hating troll who keeps on repeating a promise that Duterte already did something with. I asked you to show me a post wherein I complained against the idiot president before Duterte. Wala kang mapakita. :lol:

yeah ... only the complaint of filipinos who voted for duterte, who is now the president of the republic will have credence. nice f#&king dumb argument.

i can understand the state you are in now, nagdadalamhati ka pa din sa hindi pag choke ni lechoke kaya talunan ka na naman which is why you can’t think straight. lol

yeah ... only the complaint of filipinos who voted for duterte, who is now the president of the republic will have credence. nice f#&king dumb argument.

It's not a dumb argument. It's a valid argument. Someone who voted for Duterte and complains has more credence than someone who did not vote for Duterte and just keeps on repeating the "endo" promise ad nauseam. Kahit huwag mo na icount yung balitaktakan natin kasi obviously olats ka but you're getting bamboozled by the other posters regarding that and you don't even know it.

i can understand the state you are in now, nagdadalamhati ka pa din sa hindi pag choke ni lechoke kaya talunan ka na naman which is why you can’t think straight. lol

I wonder what the connection is of Lechoke to this thread. Haha! :lol: Between you and me, you're the one who can't think straight because this post is totally out of topic. Haha! :lol:

Saan na pala yung complaint ko sa idol Abnoy mo?

Edited by will robie

It's not a dumb argument. It's a valid argument.

Yes, it's a valid argument.

kailangan talaga paulit-ulit? kaya naman pala napapaniwala mo sarili mo sa kauulit.

sige tuloy lang ... pass ako, di kita kayang sasakyan diyan sa kahibangan mo.

Edited by rooster69ph

kailangan talaga paulit-ulit? kaya naman pala napapaniwala mo sarili mo sa kauulit.

sige tuloy lang ... pass ako, di kita kayang sasakyan diyan sa kahibangan mo.

Speaking for yourself again? Sino ba ang paulit-ulit ng "Duterte broke his promise regarding endo?" The next time you tell someone "paulit-ulit", try looking in the mirror. Haha!

Even your comeback is lame. The next time you argue, make sure you have depth instead of shallow rants.

anything else? ....sagadin mo na kahibangan at katangahan mo habang wala ako sa mood makipagtalo.

lame? i just dont feel like having the patience to explain myself to idiots who fools themselves thinking they come up intelligent arguments but actually can only understand from their level of perception

The funny thing is that kapag may sinabi o pinangako si dutards sabay sabay ang allehluyah ng mga tards. like endo sinabi na ng mga kritiko dati na mahirap mangyari yan ano ang sagot ng mga tards...ibahin ninyo si dutards siya lang ang may balls sa pagbabago. Change is coming. Ngayon ano na? Tahimik na si dutard at spokeperson na lang nagsasalita at humaharap sa issue. Yun mga tard naman ayan iba na sinasabi imbes na mag stick dun sa inaasahang change to end endo...may ginawa naman daw kahit na aminadong trapo moves lang ang nangyari.

anything else? ....sagadin mo na kahibangan at katangahan mo habang wala ako sa mood makipagtalo.

lame? i just dont feel like having the patience to explain myself to idiots who fools themselves thinking they come up intelligent arguments but actually can only understand from their level of perception

Speaking for yourself again? Haha! Your reasoning still sucks. So does your grammar. Even this post is incoherent. I don't need to say ad hominems to you. Your posts speak for themselves. Shallow and moronic.

yan ang problema sa mga tards...coa na ang nagsabing may nilabag si calida ayun nagtatangtangahan pa rin at wala daw mali itong ginagawa kundi may gusto lang manira bilang paghihiganti,

diyos ko naman bakit ba may mga taong sinalo ang lahat ng katangahan

The next time you post an article, make sure you know what you are attaching. It's obvious that you are clueless of what you posted to discredit what I said that Calida didn't do anything wrong. Basta basta magpopost ng article, hindi naman pala naintindihan yung pinagpopost. Stop mortifying yourself. Again and again, you don't belong here.

Florin Hilbay, former Solgen during Aquino's time, and Jose Calida both agree that the allowances and honoraria given to the lawyers in their office are legal.

Calida said the honoraria and allowances were paid in accordance with law, particularly Section 1(i) of Presidential Decree No. 478, which defines the powers and functions of the Office of the Solicitor General (OSG), and Section 35(9), Chapter 12, Title III, Book IV of Executive Order No. 292 or the Administrative Code.

“These provisions authorize the OSG lawyers to receive allowances and honoraria for the legal services they render without qualification as to the number of agreements with client agencies and without limitation/cap as to the amount. The authority of these agencies to pay OSG lawyers honoraria and allowances for services rendered is restated in Section 8 of Republic Act No. 9417 (An Act to Strengthen the Office of the Solicitor General),” Calida explained.“There is therefore no basis for the reported Commission on Audit (COA) finding of alleged payment of ‘excessive honoraria and allowances,’” the OSG added

Read this and understand before discrediting what I said. Natatawa na lang ako sayo kasi kahit ano popost mo basta lang supalpalin ako but you have no idea what the issue is about. Pahiya ka na naman. :lol:

Edited by will robie

The next time you post an article, make sure you know what you are attaching. It's obvious that you are clueless of what you posted to discredit what I said that Calida didn't do anything wrong. Basta basta magpopost ng article, hindi naman pala naintindihan yung pinagpopost. Stop mortifying yourself. Again and again, you don't belong here.

Florin Hilbay, former Solgen during Aquino's time, and Jose Calida both agree that the allowances and honoraria given to the lawyers in their office are legal.

Read this and understand before discrediting what I said. Natatawa na lang ako sayo kasi kahit ano popost mo basta lang supalpalin ako but you have no idea what the issue is about. Pahiya ka na naman. :lol:

ang problema diyan sa palusot mo eh ang sinabi/argumento ni hilbay mismo...basag ang palusot na abswelto si calida.

“These provisions authorize the OSG lawyers to receive allowances and honoraria for the legal services they render without qualification as to the number of agreements with client agencies and without limitation/cap as to the amount. The authority of these agencies to pay OSG lawyers honoraria and allowances for services rendered is restated in Section 8 of Republic Act No. 9417 (An Act to Strengthen the Office of the Solicitor General),” Calida explained.

Read more at https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2018/06/03/1821205/calida-hilbay-say-allowances-legal#oeFmPQlwg2Vp7XXZ.99

“There is a practical reason for these allowances—allow the institution to retain good lawyers. Litigation takes time and expertise needs to be developed. If OSG lawyers are so easily pirated by law firms and corporations, it will prevent the government from developing a good career bureaucracy that can litigate for the republic over long periods,” said Hilbay.

Read more at https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2018/06/03/1821205/calida-hilbay-say-allowances-legal#oeFmPQlwg2Vp7XXZ.99

si calida ba eh isa sa mga “osg lawyer” that the osg must be able to retain? hahaha. aba’y kung pati siya kasama sa pribilehiyong yan eh di wala nang control kung magkano ang pwede niyang kurakutin este kunin bilang allowance para sa kanyang sarili.

ang camoteng tard nakahanap lang ng palusot tira agad ni hindi pinagisipan muna.

ang problema diyan sa palusot mo eh ang sinabi/argumento ni hilbay mismo...basag ang palusot na abswelto si calida.

"Palusot" is your default answer to a post of mine that you are clueless about.

“These provisions authorize the OSG lawyers to receive allowances and honoraria for the legal services they render without qualification as to the number of agreements with client agencies and without limitation/cap as to the amount. The authority of these agencies to pay OSG lawyers honoraria and allowances for services rendered is restated in Section 8 of Republic Act No. 9417 (An Act to Strengthen the Office of the Solicitor General),” Calida explained.

Supalpalin mo nga ito.

Edited by will robie

si calida ba eh isa sa mga “osg lawyer” that the osg must be able to retain? hahaha. aba’y kung pati siya kasama sa pribilehiyong yan eh di wala nang control kung magkano ang pwede niyang kurakutin este kunin bilang allowance para sa kanyang sarili.

ang camoteng tard nakahanap lang ng palusot tira agad ni hindi pinagisipan muna.

Speaking for yourself again? I already spoon fed you the law as to why the OSG lawyers are authorized to give allowances, yet, you are still clueless. So? Does your moronic opinion about Calida supersede the law? Haha! You're having a difficult time grasping it. This post has "trolling" written all over it. Your post backfired simply because you don't understand what is being posted.

“There is a practical reason for these allowances—allow the institution to retain good lawyers. Litigation takes time and expertise needs to be developed. If OSG lawyers are so easily pirated by law firms and corporations, it will prevent the government from developing a good career bureaucracy that can litigate for the republic over long periods,” said Hilbay.

Try discrediting this too. Kung kaya ng IQ mo.

Edited by will robie

Speaking for yourself again? I already spoon fed you the law as to why the OSG lawyers are authorized to give allowances, yet, you are still clueless. So? Does your moronic opinion supersede the law? Haha! You're having a difficult time grasping it. This post has "trolling" written all over it. Your post backfired simply because you don't understand what is being posted. :lol:

dami mong pautot pero soplang pa rin ...

simpleng tanong, si solgen ba ay isang “osg lawyer that the osg needs to retain” thus qualify him to also receive allowances in excess of 50% of his annual salary? paki sagot oo o hindi? wag mo na paikutin at pahabain ang usapan.

ayan ang problema sa certified camote di kasi nagiisip excited agad makabanat ayun kapag nasoplang ayun trolling ang defense mechanism.

dami mong pautot pero soplang pa rin ...

How deluded can you get? Another idiotic default answer from someone who is clueless about the issue.

simpleng tanong, si solgen ba ay isang “osg lawyer that the osg needs to retain” thus qualify him to also receive allowances in excess of 50% of his annual salary? paki sagot oo o hindi? wag mo na paikutin at pahabain ang usapan.

I already spoon fed you. I don't need to answer questions have answers in the articles. Kung hindi mo alam yung sagot dito, it only means you still are clueless as to the issue. Besides, I am in no obligation to answer your stupid questions.

Edited by will robie