Dumb ... just dumb.

As usual, you can't discredit the article, hence, the shallow post.

Magaakusa na nandaya si leni then these idiots want her to disprove the accusations against her.

Oh well idiots as well as tards alike dont get it ... or probably out of convenience they forgot that the burden of proof lies with the accuser.

Did you even understand the article? Haha! Basta makahirit lang pero sablay na naman. Are you just trying to get back just because you got mortified in my rebuttals? I don't know whether to pity you or laugh at you but I can't help it. Hahaha!

When you can't discredit something, you resort to ad hominems like the words in bold. Hahaha!

Edited by will robie

Pwned? Do you even understand the word? Haha! Another deluded post that shows your poor comprehension. If you don't understand, just say so. I won't take it against you that you don't have thinking caps. :lol:

It is not my fault that you have a comprehension problem. Telling you that you don't understand my posts is not projecting. Read on the meaning of "projecting", then get back to me.

Another baseless conjecture. Go on and delude yourself that you're toying with me if it will make you sleep better at night. :lol: This section says "thinking caps required". It is apparent you have none.

Pati sa ibang thread nagkakalat ka. Hindi ka bagay dito.

Owws talaga? Says who? You and your co-tards na pareho ang style nagpapauso lagi at pag hinimok na patunayan yun pinagsasabi ayun bagsak na sa personal attacks? Misery really loves company.

Wag ninyong palabasin hindi maintindihan yun supposedly explanation o sagit ninyo kasi sa totoo lang wala kayong maibigay na sagot at kung may isagot man eh walang katutuean.

Hay try harder walang effect na yan pinaggahawa ninyp sa akin. Magiba naman kayo ng styke. Gasgas na eh kaya nga sabi ko its getting boring na paglaruan ka.

Akala ko tapos ka na sa akin and next time na lang ulit? Haha! Pikon talo. You don't only have poor comprehension, you're also contradicting yourself. You're way too affected by my posts but that's probably because it is so arcane to you that you have no decent reply except nonsensical posts.

Deluded post after deluded post from a Robredo troll. Someone who is not affected would not care to post trolling posts like yours. Try not to contradict yourself. Hindi ka talaga bagay dito. When you don't understand the post or having a difficult time to reply, you make baseless allegations that the poster is inventing stories or say something like the poster has a creative mind. Your trolling style is so obvious.

Verbal warning for the two of you.

How sure are you naisahan? The PET has not decided yet. Magdasal ka na hindi magkakafailure of elections sa Camsur. Malamang iiyak ka sa ganung ruling ng PET.

bakit sino ba nakaupong bise ngayon imbes na si bbm ...

manalo man si bbm ok lang...halos matagal-tagal din naman na naupo si leni eh specially if she really cheated. in the end nawalan pa rin ng ilang taong paninilbihan si bbm.

good job yan madam vice ... pamimsan minsan hayaan naman natin bumaligtad at sitwasyon.

bakit sino ba nakaupong bise ngayon imbes na si bbm ...

manalo man si bbm ok lang...halos matagal-tagal din naman na naupo si leni eh specially if she really cheated. in the end nawalan pa rin ng ilang taong paninilbihan si bbm.

good job yan madam vice ... pamimsan minsan hayaan naman natin bumaligtad at sitwasyon.

Just hope and pray the PET does not decide to have failure of elections in Camsur which will take out the usurper. Ano kamo "matagal-tagal din naman naupo si leni?" Syempre matagal kasi dinedelay. Simple as that. Iiyak ka ba sa ganung desisyon ng PET? Remember, Camsur has around 600,000++ votes. If all of them get invalidated because of failure of elections, san pupulutin ang idol mong peke? Her "margin of victory" over BBM was 260,000 ++ only. I am putting quotation marks on margin of victory because it is questionable.

Edited by will robie

oh don’t worry i am really enjoying every bit of this....the more delay the better dahil mas matagal naupo si fake vice.

and honestly i don’t care what the PET decision will be. either way i am just happy. imagine almost 2 yrs na din pala nakaupo ang the fake vise so ganun katagal na rin na deprive si bbm. if PET decides in her favor eh gravy na lang yan kasi mas iiyak si bbm at kanyang minions. at least naranasan ninyong madaya for a change

oh don’t worry i am really enjoying every bit of this....the more delay the better dahil mas matagal naupo si fake vice.

and honestly i don’t care what the PET decision will be. either way i am just happy. imagine almost 2 yrs na din pala nakaupo ang the fake vise so ganun katagal na rin na deprive si bbm. if PET decides in her favor eh gravy na lang yan kasi mas iiyak si bbm at kanyang minions. at least naranasan ninyong madaya for a change

So you admit that she is a fake vice president. You are just cheering because you hate BBM. No depth at all in this post. In other words, shallow. I rest my case. Tama nga ako. Hindi ka bagay dito.

You also admit that nandaya si Robredo, hence, you're agreeing that she is the vice president because of cheating. In other words, you agree with me but since you hate BBM and his minions, this is ok with you. Hence, in the final analysis, this post of yours is a trolling post. Clear as day.

Edited by will robie

Haha! So you admitted that she is a fake vice president. You are just cheering because you hate BBM. Shallow. I rest my case.

fake vice? sinasakyan lang kita...naniwala ka naman agad?

but yeah i hate bbm and his minions of marcostards.

but if proven she cheated, i still be happy coz ilang years din nawala kay bbm.

Tama na ang palusot. Your post prior to this says it all. As you said "and honestly, I don't care....."

Edited by will robie

In case PET gives BBM the win in the recount, ayaw mo na siguro matanggal or magresign si Du30. Wala na rin sugurong mag try ma impeach si Du30 from the yellow party.

In case PET gives BBM the win in the recount, ayaw mo na siguro matanggal or magresign si Du30. Wala na rin sugurong mag try ma impeach si Du30 from the yellow party.

Paki ayos yan sinasabi mo ...

Do not put words in my mouth. Kailan ko sinabi gusto ko matanggal o magresign ang presidente?

As in the past my stand is always to let the erring party be held accountable and face the consequences.

LAMANG NI ROBREDO BUMULUSOK PABABA

Bumulusok pababa ang lamang ni presumptive VP Leni Robredo sa patuloy na revision proceedings sa PET.

Ayon sa mga revisors, matapos ang 3 linggo ng pagrerebisa ng mahigit 500 clustered precincts mula sa Camarines Sur, bumaba ang lamang ni Robredo ng mahigit-kumulang 21,000 votes.

Ang lamang ni Robredo kay BBM sa simula ng revision ay nasa 263,473 votes. Ito ay bumaba na ngayon sa mahigit-kumulang 242,000 votes na lamang. May 1,300 clustered precincts pa mula sa Camarines Sur at may 4,000 clustered precincts naman sa Negros Oriental at Iloilo ang rerebisahin.

Kung magpapatuloy ang trend na ito, mababawasan ng mahigit 243,000 votes si Robredo sa 3 pilot provinces pa lamang. Ibig sabihin, halos 20,000 votes na lamang ang matitirang lamang ni Robredo kay BBM.

At dahil mahigit 40 ballot boxes na ang basa ang mga balota at hindi na mapagkatiwalaan ang ballot images dahil tinamper naman ito ng Comelec (extraneous square marks), kung kakatigan ng PET ang pagbalewala sa resulta mula sa mga presintong ito, mauubos na ng tuluyan ang matitirang lamang na 20,000 votes ni Robredo.

At pilot provinces pa lamang ang pinag-uusapan natin dito.

Source: FB page of Attorney Glenn Chong

Lumalaki na yata ang natatapyas sa boto ni peke. :lol:

Edited by will robie

The only thing fake is her being the vice president. She can't discredit it using facts. Wala naman yata siyang facts na puede ikontra sa sinabi ni Philippine Star. Bumababa niya yung lamang niyang nangyari sa pandaraya. Instead of vitiating the Philippine Star tweet with facts, fake news ang rason. Haha! :lol:

Edited by will robie

The only thing fake is her being the vice president. She can't discredit it using facts. Wala naman yata siyang facts na puede ikontra sa sinabi ni Philippine Star. Bumababa niya yung lamang niyang nangyari sa pandaraya. Instead of vitiating the Philippine Star tweet with facts, fake news ang rason. Haha! :lol:

Pag yan naging presidente ewan ko nalang.

• Like (+1) 1

Excerpts from the article of Jojo Robles of the Manila Times:

The odds are definitely not in Robredo’s favor. But of course, that’s a familiar situation for her – nobody gave her a chance of winning, and yet she pulled it off overnight on that fateful day two years ago.

What’s becoming a real possibility, as well, is for the vice-presidential protest to be decided in Camarines Sur alone. Apart from the recount itself, the anomalies that have been discovered in the ballots cast and in the boxes that are supposed to secure them could become numerous enough to warrant a nullification of the vote in the province.

Ang daming iiyak na dilawan nito. Baka mag people power sila ulit. But then again:

But that’s really a Yellow problem that the vast majority of Filipinos who have long since discarded the Aquino mythology do not have to deal with. Indeed, if the people themselves instead of the Supreme Court were given the task of deciding the cases of both Robredo and Sereno, these two would probably be out of a job tomorrow.
Edited by will robie