Whether the plan is already in place is immaterial for you to link my post to it. If inflation is contained no harm done...unfortunately that seems not to be the case.

First, your post must be linked to the Goldberg Plan. Why? Because this thread is about the Goldberg Plan. Duh!!

Second, sowing false perception that this administration's economic policies and programs (or the implied lack of it) are causing economic hardships to ordinary citizens - is part of the Goldberg Plan.

Now, you contend that inflation is uncontrolled and harm is being done.

Let's check if you really know what you're saying:

• How much does CPI affect the poor as compared to the middle class or the rich?
  • Who is most affected by inflation? The poor? the Middle Class? or the Rich?
  • What item in the "basket of goods" contributed most to the 4% inflation?
  • How much percentage in the composite 4% inflation directly affects the purchasing power of the poor? the middle class? the rich?
Edited by camiar

First, your post must be linked to the Goldberg Plan. Why? Because this thread is about the Goldberg Plan. Duh!!

Second, sowing false perception that this administration's economic policies and programs (or the implied lack of it) are causing economic hardships to ordinary citizens - is part of the Goldberg Plan.

Now, you contend that inflation is uncontrolled and harm is being done.

Let's check if you really know what you're saying:

• How much does CPI affect the poor as compared to the middle class or the rich?
  • Who is most affected by inflation? The poor? the Middle Class? or the Rich?
  • What item in the "basket of goods" contributed most to the 4% inflation?
  • How much percentage in the composite 4% inflation directly affects the purchasing power of the poor? the middle class? the rich?

this thread is about the Goldberg Plan...one can agree or disagree if the plan do exist. i ldon’t. ...not unless it says this is only for thise who believe so.

as to your questions, well lumalabas hindi mo talaga naiintindihan pero fire away ka na lang. malabo ba na ang sinabi ko na nagbago ng inflation forecast...FORECAST...do you know what that means? pero sa line of questioning mo pinalalabas mong nangyari na...le. “contributed” most to the 4% inflation.

anyway may basis ang bsp kung bakit nagtaas siya ng inflation forecast for the year. basa basa oag may time. and if you just read and understood what i said earlier i already mentioned certain items that will definitely contribute to the inflation na tinatanong mo ngayon. do i need to repeat and explain again because you asked? “may kasagutan/paliwanag sa mga tanong mo pero hindi bale na, hindi mo rin naman maiintindihan” ipagpipilitan mo lang naman yun puntong gustong palabasin ng isang bayarang pro admin propagandist. at di na nating kailangan maghanap kung sino yun tinutukoy ko.

troll lang yung nasa baba, wag mo na patulan dude

pag binasa mo talaga mga reply nya, wala naman kwenta lahat

walang kwenta yan sa pro dutz paid propagandist. itanong ninyo sa mga di tumaas net take home pay kahit nagka train kung naapektuhan ba sila sa pagtaas ng presyo ng bilihin at kung natutuwa ba sila. in fact lately daming lumalabas na sa news na nagrereklamo. but siyempre para sa inyo walang kwenta yan mga hinanaing na yan.

troll lang yung nasa baba, wag mo na patulan dude

pag binasa mo talaga mga reply nya, wala naman kwenta lahat

Pinag-iisipan ko pa nga kung papatulan ko pa kahit clueless sya sa underlying issues. But I may still continue to engage this troll just to show to other readers how hopelessly clueless these typical yellow troll minions are.

Maganda siguro ang kinikita nya sa pagto-troll kaya palaging arya lang kahit nonsense yung banat nya. Baka per post ang rate nya at walang requirement on intellectual content.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The wet ballot boxes were in Robredo's bailiwick. Motive. Study that word. Robredo's camp has been delaying the recount and wetting the ballots is no different. The yellowtards are shortsighted. They thought BBM would just roll over for them. When they saw that BBM was gonna gut this one out and picked the three pilot provinces where his camp had evidence in the cheating, they panicked and in their stupidity, they wet the ballots and poured chemicals on the ballots. That was an absolutely moronic move because it only magnified the cheating that was apparent already.

for someone to have claimed no basis ... saludo ako sa creative mind mo. magaling kang script writer.

pero kulang pa ang istora...halimbawang binasa nga ni Leni ano ang silbi nito kung may decrypted ballot images naman na pwedeng balikan at maging basehan. tandaan natin na ang decrypted ballot images din ang pinanghahawakan at naging batayan ni bbm para sabihing dinaya siya hindi yun original na balotang nabasa na.

matanong ko din...ilang ba ang balot boxes ba ang bibilangin muli na galing sa tatlong pilot provinces? ilan na ba ang nabuksan at sinimulan na ang pagbibilang? lahat ba ng mga balota basa? kung hindi, bakit hindi nila basain din.

pero kulang pa ang istora...halimbawang binasa nga ni Leni ano ang silbi nito kung may decrypted ballot images naman na pwedeng balikan at maging basehan. tandaan natin na ang decrypted ballot images din ang pinanghahawakan at naging batayan ni bbm para sabihing dinaya siya hindi yun original na balotang nabasa na.

So are you excusing the usurper now because of the decrypted ballot images? You don't wet ballot boxes if you are really confident that you won. Wetting ballot boxes are done by cheaters. The ballots are the purest evidence on who the voters voted for. You don't need to wet it if you believe you really won. Apparently, the yellowtards are scared shitless that BBM will be declared the winner which is an inevitability.

matanong ko din...ilang ba ang balot boxes ba ang bibilangin muli na galing sa tatlong pilot provinces? ilan na ba ang nabuksan at sinimulan na ang pagbibilang? lahat ba ng mga balota basa? kung hindi, bakit hindi nila basain din.

It does not matter if only one or all ballot boxes are wet. Like I said, you don't wet ballot boxes if you are confident of a win.

So are you excusing the usurper now because of the decrypted ballot images? You don't wet ballot boxes if you are really confident that you won. Wetting ballot boxes are done by cheaters. The ballots are the purest evidence on who the voters voted for. You don't need to wet it if you believe you really won. Apparently, the yellowtards are scared shitless that BBM will be declared the winner which is an inevitability.

It does not matter if only one or all ballot boxes are wet. Like I said, you don't wet ballot boxes if you are confident of a win.

hahahaha...yan ang problema sa mga simpletons. palibhasa nagpupumilit na binasa na wala naman basis o pruwebang magcocolaborate sa nakitang basang balota. ayun hindi kayang mapasinungalingan yun mga tinatanong ko.

yes i agree that no one needs to wet it if one firmly believes he/she won. in the case of leni she firmly believes she won thus to follow your statement she could have not done it.

but you insist she did so let me ask you again ... why would she wet only a number of these ballots kung nandaya siya sa balwarte niya? alangan na iyon lang basang balota ang dinaya kung talagang nandaya. napakaliit na bilang nun. further at the end of the day the PET can decide to go back to the decrypted ballot images as back-up which incidentally was also the basis used by bbm to claim that there was cheating so wetting it is useless. alangan naman sabihin mo na baka nabago na din by now un decrypted image eh may kopyang pinanghahawakan na si bbm.

it still makes a lot more sense to me if bbm would wet it and seek for these ballots to be invalidated. in this case mas madaming malalagas na boto kay leni kaysa sa kanya considering balwarte naman ni leni ito. motive is to win by deduction not addition lalu na’t kung sa tingin mo there is nothing to be added after all.

sige, tutal nagiimbento ka na lang din ng pangyayari, pagtahitahiin mo ang istorya para mas maging kapanipaniwala ang pinagsasabi mo.

Another moronic conjecture. You really can't debunk what I post, hence, the habitual nonsensical, trolling posts.

on the contrary i just did ... hindi mo nga masagot yun mga tinanong ko.

simplehan na nga natin...bakit niya babasain kung pwedeng balikan naman ang decrypted images. which will still expose any cheating done if meron ngang ginawa at bakit iilan lang balota ang binasa ano ba mahihinatnan niya sa iilang balotang ito.

yes i agree that no one needs to wet it if one firmly believes he/she won. in the case of leni she firmly believes she won thus to follow your statement she could have not done it.

She and her deluded trolls like you believe. Believing and actually winning are two different things.

but you insist she did so let me ask you again ... why would she wet only a number of these ballots kung nandaya siya sa balwarte niya? alangan na iyon lang basang balota ang dinaya kung talagang nandaya. napakaliit na bilang nun. further at the end of the day the PET can decide to go back to the decrypted ballot images as back-up which incidentally was also the basis used by bbm to claim that there was cheating so wetting it is useless. alangan naman sabihin mo na baka nabago na din by now un decrypted image eh may kopyang pinanghahawakan na si bbm.

Haha! Read my post again. I already explained that the purest evidence of who the people voted for is in the ballots. You really have to brush up on your comprehension. Halatang-halata ka na.

it still makes a lot more sense to me if bbm would wet it and seek for these ballots to be invalidated. in this case mas madaming malalagas na boto kay leni kaysa sa kanya considering balwarte naman ni leni ito. motive is to win by deduction not addition lalu na’t kung sa tingin mo there is nothing to be added after all.

Haha! Again, it was BBM who started this protest. He does not have any reason to wet them. Only deluded Robredo fans like you would believe that BBM had something to do with this.

sige, tutal nagiimbento ka na lang din ng pangyayari, pagtahitahiin mo ang istorya para mas maging kapanipaniwala ang pinagsasabi mo.

Another deluded and nonsensical post

Edited by will robie

on the contrary i just did ... hindi mo nga masagot yun mga tinanong ko.

The only thing you did was show posts that show your poor comprehension.

simplehan na nga natin...bakit niya babasain kung pwedeng balikan naman ang decrypted images. which will still expose any cheating done if meron ngang ginawa at bakit iilan lang balota ang binasa ano ba mahihinatnan niya sa iilang balotang ito.

Another repetitive post that I answered already.

Edited by will robie

Dami mong pautot robie...

Haba ng post mo ni isa walang diretchang sinagot ang tanong ko. Pwned

Pwned? Do you even understand the word? Haha! Another deluded post that shows your poor comprehension. If you don't understand, just say so. I won't take it against you that you don't have thinking caps. :lol:

Edited by will robie

Nice try robie ... project pa more. Di mo pa din masagot ang isang simpleng tanong kung ano ang magagain ni leni sa pagbasa ng balota kung pwede naman balikan yun decrypted images

As if there is any credibility left in you. The fact is you lied then to win an argument. Ano kaya mo na ba ipakita saan yun sinabi mo na sinabi ko the wet ballot is an allegation. Pakita mo muna baka may maniwala pa sa iyo.

Hahaha. Pwned agaib. Sige paulit ulit na lang yan tacticcs mo am getting bored. Tapos na ako paglaruan ka. Next tine na lang ulit.

Nice try robie ... project pa more. Di mo pa din masagot ang isang simpleng tanong kung ano ang magagain ni leni sa pagbasa ng balota kung pwede naman balikan yun decrypted images

It is not my fault that you have a comprehension problem. Telling you that you don't understand my posts is not projecting. Read on the meaning of "projecting", then get back to me.

As if there is any credibility left in you. The fact is you lied then to win an argument. Ano kaya mo na ba ipakita saan yun sinabi mo na sinabi ko the wet ballot is an allegation. Pakita mo muna baka may maniwala pa sa iyo.

Hahaha. Pwned agaib. Sige paulit ulit na lang yan tacticcs mo am getting bored. Tapos na ako paglaruan ka. Next tine na lang ulit.

Another baseless conjecture. Go on and delude yourself that you're toying with me if it will make you sleep better at night. :lol: This section says "thinking caps required". It is apparent you have none.

Pati sa ibang thread nagkakalat ka. Hindi ka bagay dito.

Edited by will robie

Pati sa ibang thread nagkakalat ka. Haha!

Owws talaga? Says who? You and your co-tards na pareho ang style nagpapauso lagi at pag hinimok na patunayan yun pinagsasabi ayun bagsak na sa personal attacks? Misery really loves company.

Wag ninyong palabasin hindi maintindihan yun supposedly explanation o sagit ninyo kasi sa totoo lang wala kayong maibigay na sagot at kung may isagot man eh walang katutuean.

Hay try harder walang effect na yan pinaggahawa ninyp sa akin. Magiba naman kayo ng styke. Gasgas na eh kaya nga sabi ko its getting boring na paglaruan ka.

Owws talaga? Says who? You and your co-tards na pareho ang style nagpapauso lagi at pag hinimok na patunayan yun pinagsasabi ayun bagsak na sa personal attacks? Misery really loves company.

Akala ko tapos ka na sa akin and next time na lang ulit? Haha! Pikon talo. You don't only have poor comprehension, you're also contradicting yourself. You're way too affected by my posts but that's probably because it is so arcane to you that you have no decent reply except nonsensical posts.

Wag ninyong palabasin hindi maintindihan yun supposedly explanation o sagit ninyo kasi sa totoo lang wala kayong maibigay na sagot at kung may isagot man eh walang katutuean.

Hay try harder walang effect na yan pinaggahawa ninyp sa akin. Magiba naman kayo ng styke. Gasgas na eh kaya nga sabi ko its getting boring na paglaruan ka.

Deluded post after deluded post from a Robredo troll. Someone who is not affected would not care to post trolling posts like yours. Try not to contradict yourself. Hindi ka talaga bagay dito. When you don't understand the post or having a difficult time to reply, you make baseless allegations that the poster is inventing stories or say something like the poster has a creative mind. Your trolling style is so obvious.

Edited by will robie