Dc And Marvel Universe

Why bother with the death of Superman... baka after Infinite Crisis it will all be for nothing din.

By the way I just remembered something that Batman said to Superman in the heat of their discussion in Infinite Crisis #1. It goes something like this: "Face it, Superman. The only time that you really inspired anyone was when you were dead."

I just love that.

Why bother with the death of Superman... baka after Infinite Crisis it will all be for nothing din.

By the way I just remembered something that Batman said to Superman in the heat of their discussion in Infinite Crisis #1. It goes something like this: "Face it, Superman. The only time that you really inspired anyone was when you were dead."

I just love that.

pasensya na bro, medyo old school ako eh. at saka medyo hanggang dun lang sa time na yun ako medyo naka-sunod sa kwento ng Marvel at DC kaya di ako makaka-relate sa mga bagong kwento unless kompletuhin ko yung mga issues since nun... :D

kaya hanggang dun na lang muna ako sa pang collector's item na nakaka-relate pa ako :)

Is the Infinite Crisis (the new one) really that good? The first Crisis (on Infinite Earths) was one of the best comic book series of all time.. Did not buy the new one coz after Zero Hour I thought to myself that Zero Hour would be the last "Crisis".. Nainis lang ako nung nakita ko na meron na namang bagong "Crisis.." Well, maybe this was conceptualized when Marvel launched a revamp of their universe with the House of M series.. which to my POV is pretty good..

jim lee da best! :thumbsupsmiley:

FYI.. Jim Lee is now working with Frank Miller on the All-Star DC's Batman and Robin.. Issue #3 na yata.. This is a re-telling of the origin of the Boy Wonder's origin.. I have #'s 1-3.. Ganda.. :blush:

pasensya na bro, medyo old school ako eh. at saka medyo hanggang dun lang sa time na yun ako medyo naka-sunod sa kwento ng Marvel at DC kaya di ako makaka-relate sa mga bagong kwento unless kompletuhin ko yung mga issues since nun... :D

kaya hanggang dun na lang muna ako sa pang collector's item na nakaka-relate pa ako :)

Kasi Infinite Crisis is the sequel to Crisis on Infinite Earths eh... the caracters introduced in that mini series are back here... they're trying to "undo" the events that happened in the 1st series.

Kasi Infinite Crisis is the sequel to Crisis on Infinite Earths eh... the caracters introduced in that mini series are back here... they're trying to "undo" the events that happened in the 1st series.

"Undo?" Meaning as if Crisis I never existed? Wow.. ang ganda pa naman ng pagbuo ng Crisis I and it will all go for naught? Well, tapos na ang pagdadalamhati - I guess diba? DC has started the Infinite Crisis series and all we can do is wait for the final outcome.. Sana naman wag nila masyadong baguhin ang mga pangyayari sa first Crisis.. coz I do think that it would be very good kung pag-iisahin na nila ang mga universes ng DC.. having Earths I and II, III and so forth is just damn confusing..

On a side note: Was able to buy the original loose copies of JLA vs. Avengers 1-4 from a friend.. Yippeee!!! :boo:

jim lee da best! :thumbsupsmiley:

I agree... :cool:

yun nga lang yung all star batman and robin nya ngayon with frank miller e medyo mabagal... issue 3 na nasa batmobile pa rin sila... i just hope this series starts picking up sayang yung combination nila e...

looking forward to jim lee's return on the wildstorm universe... and i've also heard that wilce portacio will be back as well... :thumbsupsmiley:

I agree... :cool:

yun nga lang yung all star batman and robin nya ngayon with frank miller e medyo mabagal... issue 3 na nasa batmobile pa rin sila... i just hope this series starts picking up sayang yung combination nila e...

looking forward to jim lee's return on the wildstorm universe... and i've also heard that wilce portacio will be back as well...  :thumbsupsmiley:

Mabagal nga talaga ang pace ng story.. Plus, the fact na ang tagal lumabas ng bagong issue.. ang tagal na nung #3.. hanggang ngayon wala pa ring balita sa #4.. Kakabitin.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

gusto i undo kasi ayaw ni Superman na makasama si Captain Marvel at Captain Atom sa isang mundo :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Undo?" Meaning as if Crisis I never existed? Wow.. ang ganda pa naman ng pagbuo ng Crisis I and it will all go for naught?  Well, tapos na ang pagdadalamhati - I guess diba?  DC has started the Infinite Crisis series and all we can do is wait for the final outcome.. Sana naman wag nila masyadong baguhin ang mga pangyayari sa first Crisis.. coz I do think that it would be very good kung pag-iisahin na nila ang mga universes ng DC.. having Earths I and II, III and so forth is just damn confusing..

On a side note:  Was able to buy the original loose copies of JLA vs. Avengers 1-4 from a friend.. Yippeee!!! :boo:

Marvel's upcoming civil war arc should be able to do something to shake things up...  :cool:

But I think the House of M has shaken things up in the Marvel Universe already.. Ano kaya itong Civil War story arc.. Lalo yatang magkakawatak-watak yata dito ang Avengers eh.. Capt. America's team vs. Iron Man's.. Plateu? Marvel this year (actually even DC) have good story arcs starting with the House of M series.. that really changed the Marvel Universe.. esp. the mutant population.. For how long? That remians to be seen.. <_<

But I think the House of M has shaken things up in the Marvel Universe already.. Ano kaya itong Civil War story arc.. Lalo yatang magkakawatak-watak yata dito ang Avengers eh.. Capt. America's team vs. Iron Man's.. Plateu? Marvel this year (actually even DC) have good story arcs starting with the House of M series.. that really changed the Marvel Universe.. esp. the mutant population.. For how long? That remians to be seen..   <_<

HOUSE OF M - shook things up for the mutant population... though there are ramifications on some non-mutant characters...

CIVIL WAR - according to Marvel, will shake everything... from the new avengers to the fantastic four down to solo heroes such as she-hulk and the like... according to some sources, it has something to do about a super-hero registration act wherein super heroes are forced to register their true identities to the govt. forcing the split (thus the name civil war) on the super hero community... some likes it some hates it thus splitting teams and friendship apart...

Edited by m@rky
HOUSE OF M - shook things up for the mutant population... though there are ramifications on some non-mutant characters...

CIVIL WAR - according to Marvel, will shake everything... from the new avengers to the fantastic four down to solo heroes such as she-hulk and the like... according to some sources, it has something to do about a super-hero registration act wherein super heroes are forced to register their true identities to the govt. forcing the split (thus the name civil war) on the super hero community... some likes it some hates it thus splitting teams and friendship apart...

http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread...25&pagenumber=1

Speaking of the Civil War series:

Just bought New Avengers #17.. In this issue there is a bullpen written by Brian Bendis (Avengers' writer) He said/wrote: ".. starting with issue #21, we (will) unveil a brand new storyline called-- NEW AVENGERS DISASSEMBLED.. And this storyline will be like no other you've ever seen from us. Each issue will be self-contained and will be told from the point of view of one of the major players in the CW Avengers..

Bendis also said that after Civil War.. a revamped Alpha Flight will be introduced.. (as the Canadian team got suckered big time by this Mychael thing - Avengers #16 - this thing's origin and real name is yet to be revealed)..

Looks like there would be permanent changes in the Marvel Universe after Civil War.. <_< Hmmm.. Sounds interesting..

this sounds really interesting... :cool:

when will it be available here?

its much like Infinite Crisis but a notch higher

• 2 weeks later...