Dc And Marvel Universe

has anyone read ultimate hulk vs. wolverine (of the ultimate universe of course)?  :thumbsupsmiley:

first time i've seen wolverine ripped into two... makes me wonder how he would re-attach his lower half back...

Tapos na ba yung mini-series? Wasn't this just released last month? All I know is this is pencilled by one of the hottest illustrators in the comic book scene--Leinil Yu. And he's Pinoy!

hmmmm the last time i heard Wolverine got seriously wounded was when a sword almost sliced his torso off during a fight with more than 30 Ninjas from the Hand :)

has anyone read ultimate hulk vs. wolverine (of the ultimate universe of course)?  :thumbsupsmiley:

first time i've seen wolverine ripped into two... makes me wonder how he would re-attach his lower half back...

that was a good storyline... but for this battle (ult. hulk vs ult. wolverine) wolverine got ripped literally from the waist...

Talaga ha? The healing capability of Wolverine should not be able to do much.. Wolvie should be dead na pala.. hehe!!! But surely, Marvel would be able to find an explanation to this as Wolvie won't die.. isa sa mga flagship characters na nila si Logan eh.. :)

Im sure Logan would be dead :lol: as i know he can only regenerate much of his limbs. But a ripped torso? :boo: ...When Magnus ripped off his Adamantium from his skeleton was lethal....imagine the Hulk ripping that torso off like paper? :D

that was a good storyline... but for this battle (ult. hulk vs ult. wolverine) wolverine got ripped literally from the waist...

Im sure Logan would be dead :lol: as i know he can only regenerate much of his limbs.  But a ripped torso? :boo: ...When Magnus ripped off his Adamantium from his skeleton was lethal....imagine the Hulk ripping that torso off like paper? :D

Yup.. Without Charles Xavier.. patay na rin si Wolvie.. after Magneto ripped his bones out..

But kalahati ng katawan mo wasak? Di lang buto? Putik! Kahit sino mamamatay.. :lol:

Yup.. Without Charles Xavier.. patay na rin si Wolvie.. after Magneto ripped his bones out..

But kalahati ng katawan mo wasak? Di lang buto? Putik! Kahit sino mamamatay..  :lol:

di ba nag-heal siya ng mabuti sa mga wounds niya kung saan nag-exit yung adamantium sa buto niya? ang alam ko di naman siya nakakapag-regenerate ng kahit anong parte ng katawan niya eh, fast-healer lang talaga si Wolverine.

ung nga....hehehe...kasi nakikita ako nyan sa power books....i was also looking for vol2 nung batman hush kaya lang mahal sa filbars....sabi nung frind ko meron daw sa powerbooks...when i checked out of stock na...if your going to buy mini series like these i suggest you buy sa powerbooks ang laki ng difference....tnx for the info dude!!!!

Was there a stand-alone X-men / Justice League Crossover? Or is this part of the DC vs Marvel/Amalgam universe that they published?

I have the long delayed Justice League / Avengers Crossover, and as far as crossover stories go, this is probably as good as it gets.

Art is by George Perez, and while his style isn't as flashy or as powerful the current artists, you have to give respect where its due. His art is all about the details. Beautiful work.

Kurt Busiek does an excellent job of mixing in the major and minor characters, especially since both the JLA and Avengers have had lots of different members over the years. The story is far, far better than that Dc vs Marvel crap. Its not going to change your view of comics or superheroes, but at least you won't feel cheated after reading it.

If you want a crossover where major events happen, get the Stormwatch-Aliens crossover. Sure, you may not care about the Stormwatch people, but this crossover really matters in continuity--mainly because if this didn't happen, Stormwatch couldn't have become The Authority.

the Xmen Vs JLA crossover is still part of the Amalgam universe series, they are still contemplating on the plot for this one...based on some forum boards, many see the Xmen will obliterate the JLA because of two people...Xavier & Phoenix......for me, the only heroes on the JLA/JLU roster that can match those two are either The Spectre or Martian Manhunter :D

the Xmen Vs JLA crossover is still part of the Amalgam universe series, they are still contemplating on the plot for this one...based on some forum boards, many see the Xmen will obliterate the JLA because of two people...Xavier & Phoenix......for me, the only heroes on the JLA/JLU roster that can match those two are either The Spectre or Martian Manhunter :D

martian manhunter might not be a good choice on this especially if its xavier and phoenix on the side of the x-men. :(

manhunter is somewhat vulnerable to fire and phoenix is... well... has an embodiment of a bird on fire...

regarding spectre... unfortunately i don't know anything about the character except that he is a powerful dude :cool: ... just a question pre... kasama na ba si spectre sa JLA?... di na ako up to date pagdating sa DC e... hehe...

martian manhunter might not be a good choice on this especially if its xavier and phoenix on the side of the x-men.  :(

manhunter is somewhat vulnerable to fire and phoenix is... well... has an embodiment of a bird on fire...

regarding spectre... unfortunately i don't know anything about the character except that he is a powerful dude  :cool: ... just a question pre... kasama na ba si spectre sa JLA?... di na ako up to date pagdating sa DC e... hehe...

I think it doesn't matter what happens in each comic's own continuity, just as long as they once worked with the team. If we take continuity into account, a lot of things can't be done. For one, Jean Grey can't be included in a current fight because she's dead (again).

I think it doesn't matter what happens in each comic's own continuity, just as long as they once worked with the team. If we take continuity into account, a lot of things can't be done. For one, Jean Grey can't be included in a current fight because she's dead (again).

Talaga? She's dead? What happened? Ano ba naman iyan.. kaya minsan ayoko ng bumalik talaga sa comics... Tapos bubuhayin ulit siya.. nakakasawa..

I think Cyclops has anticipated that Jean will die (again and again) so there was a twist wherein Scott & Emma Frost (former White Queen of the Hell Fire Club) are having a "psychic" affair behind Jean's back....well Scott had Madelyne Prior naman di ba? :lol:

back on the JLA vs Xmen thingie...some writers contend that Phoenix shouldnt be considered part of the Xmen...coz the Phoenix embodiment doesnt consider itself under a team or organization :D

In All Access, there was a part wherein Batman almost singlehandedly defeated almost all members of the X-men...but cant go past Prof X, only Plastic man is immune to Xavier's psionic powers :D

As with regards to The Spectre...he is the embodiment of God's wrath...meaning he is omnipotent :D his equivalent is the Living Tribunal of Marvel....based on the continuity...pre Crisis...the Spectre is really part of the JSA, after the Crisis...his allegiance became JLA by default

Edited by orionpax