SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

sir, i would just like to know the maximum amount you would be able to get from a salary loan... thanks again... more power... :D

good day sir,

if you have at least 36 months of contribution, you are qualified for a one month salary loan and

if you have 72 months of contribution, you are qualified for a two month salary loan. both are not to exceed 24k and the 1st year interest is deducted in advance :)

Merry Christmas po

Help po again sir.

A friends dad forgot his SS number, ( :lol: ) & he's 60 years old na. Ano pwede nila gawin para makapag-pension na sya? Toda.

good day po.

punta lang siya sa pinakamalapit na sss branch at magdala ng id or birth certificate then kuha na rin siya ng retirement form.

Merry Christmas po

good day po.

punta lang siya sa pinakamalapit na sss branch at magdala ng id or birth certificate then kuha na rin siya ng retirement form.

Merry Christmas po

Okie, thanks.

Merry Christmas! God bless. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello..

My SSS ID is supposed to be delivered to my office address but I'll be moving to a different company soon. problema pa to incase. :(

Next is that my going-to-be new company does not provide SSS and does not pay taxes since they are not under Labor laws of the Phils (parang united nations agency). But still I want to continue my contributions para extra benefits parin ako, especially after retirement. So how do i process this?

thnx..

Hello..

My SSS ID is supposed to be delivered to my office address but I'll be moving to a different company soon. problema pa to incase. :(

Next is that my going-to-be new company does not provide SSS and does not pay taxes since they are not under Labor laws of the Phils (parang united nations agency). But still I want to continue my contributions para extra benefits parin ako, especially after retirement. So how do i process this?

thnx..

hello ibirp :)

no. you can personally pick up your new sss id once it is returned to SSS by the post office.

for your second inquiry: you may change your membership status from employed to voluntary paying member. just go to the nearest SSS branch and ask for a contribution payment form (RS-5)and properly fill it up with the necessary info. you may pay at any commercial bank, bayad centers or at SM payment centers

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Sir, I have an outstanding salary loan sa SSS, aging 3 yrs na ata yun sir, availed thru my previous employers, I heard na may program ngayon na waived yung penalty? can i pay 1 time then file ng salary loan ulet?

good day sir

the present condonation program are for employed members. if you are currently employed please inquire it with your HR or the personnel handling your SSS transaction. you may pay it in full or installment. if you will apply for the condonation of penalty, you will not be allowed to refile or renew your salary loan privilege for two years.

good day sir

the present condonation program are for employed members. if you are currently employed please inquire it with your HR or the personnel handling your SSS transaction. you may pay it in full or installment. if you will apply for the condonation of penalty, you will not be allowed to refile or renew your salary loan privilege for two years.

aaa... ok.... so better to pay it in full with out under going sa condonation para pwedeng mag loan ulet agad? TIA sir..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ilang buwan bago makapagloan pagkatapus mbyrn ung dating loan?

dati kc one month after q mbyrn previous loan after a month nakakapagloan n q..

pero ngaun matatapus loan 2 4/1/11 pero sabi dun pede ulit aq makapagloan 07/01/11..

w/c is w/c? hehe, tnx po in advance sa sagot

ilang buwan bago makapagloan pagkatapus mbyrn ung dating loan?

dati kc one month after q mbyrn previous loan after a month nakakapagloan n q..

pero ngaun matatapus loan 2 4/1/11 pero sabi dun pede ulit aq makapagloan 07/01/11..

w/c is w/c? hehe, tnx po in advance sa sagot

good day bossing,

paki check sa salary loan voucher mo kung kailan ang first amortization month mo (start ng deduction sa salary loan voucher). two years after your first monthly amortization ang renewal date mo ng salary loan. e.g. first amortization is june 2009 therefore your renewal month will be july 2011. baka po naging advance po ang start ng deduction mo.

if for example, i have a delinquent sss salary loan payment and I settled it, how many days do I have to wait for it to post on my sss account details? It's already passed 2 years since I avail the loan, and I'm considering to avail it again...

thanks...

hello po

your salary loan payment will be posted after two weeks from the receipt of your loan payment form (ML-1). if you have at least six latest monthly contributions you may renew your salary loan application after the payment has been posted.

i lost my sss id. how should i apply for a replacement? any sss branch processes id replacement?

hello ricref

you may visit the nearest sss branch either in your residence or place of work. please prepare the following:

1. affidavit of loss

2. two valid id's with pictures and signature

3. duly accomplished e-6 form

4. and a replacement fee of 150pesos

sir, kapag magaapply ba ng load dapat may SSS ID na talaga?

sang SSS po ba nkkpagaply ng ID?

ano po ang kailangan na form para ma-update ang civil status at mag-add ng dependent?

thanks much!

good day olyver23

for your first question: yes po. kung wala pa ang new sss id nyo po, kahit yun acknowledgement stub of your application for the new id.

2nd question: bossing fill up an e-6 form (application for sss id) bring two valid ids with picture and signature. validate it at the sss branch near your residence or work place.

3rd question: form e-4 (change of status/correction of name or birth date/additional dependents) attach a photocopy of your marriage contract and birth certificate registered with NSO, bring the original for authentication.

good day olyver23

for your first question: yes po. kung wala pa ang new sss id nyo po, kahit yun acknowledgement stub of your application for the new id.

2nd question: bossing fill up an e-6 form (application for sss id) bring two valid ids with picture and signature. validate it at the sss branch near your residence or work place.

3rd question: form e-4 (change of status/correction of name or birth date/additional dependents) attach a photocopy of your marriage contract and birth certificate registered with NSO, bring the original for authentication.

thanks po dito.

so hindi na namin need pumunta sa main sss branch (QC?) para magpa-ID. instead, punta n lang kmi sa SSS parañaque.

thanks po dito.

so hindi na namin need pumunta sa main sss branch (QC?) para magpa-ID. instead, punta n lang kmi sa SSS parañaque.

bossing SSS parañaque branch will evaluate and screen your application form (e-6) then you will be scheduled for id capture at SSS diliman branch.

• 1 month later...

pano kaya makakakuha ng update sa SSS ID....

anak ng putakte..... December 2007 pa ako nagapply since now wala pa rin yung ID ko...

:blink:

hello darksoulriver

regarding po sa sss id. paki inquire sa pinakamalapit na sss branch sa inyong lugar ang job number ng niyong sss digitized id. after verifying the job number, you may visit the mailing department at the 2nd floor sss bldg., east ave., diliman,qc. if you are within metro manila.

i hope this helps.

• 2 months later...