Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

8 hours ago, lank said:

Believe it or Not mataas ang category mga therapist. These are women who dedicate their lives in the name of erotic art. Historically ang mga therapist are the Geishas of Imperial Japan, and the Royal Harems and Royal mistress.

Para sa akin therapist won’t make it to the wife material BUT they can become my mistress. Therapist are our modern heros, they provide services sa mga priest, student doctors, student attorneys, where alam natin na distraction and girlfriend sa mga ganitong pursuit. Also I’d rather date a therapist and be proud of her kesa makipag date ako sa mga sluts and cheating women. But again I have my standards a therapist will only be my mistress and therefore will be treated well but will never be my wife.

*daming typo errs ayoko na msg edit haha

you can go further back to the greeks where they had hetaerae/hetaira

• Winner! (+1) 1
4 hours ago, courtesanhunter said:

unfortunately totoong nangyayari ang mga ganito sir. may karelasyon ang babae pero ikaw ang takbuhan kapag kailangan ng tulong tungkol sa pera. nakipaghiwalay sa boyfriend tapos nilandi kaagad ang kabarkada ng ex pero ikaw pa rin ang takbuhan kapag gipit sa pera.

worst na nagawa ko yung pera ko yung ipinambayad sa tinutuluyang bahay ng relatives ng boyfriend nung babae. nagulat din ako noong nalaman ko ang totoo. napakasakit din malaman na mas inuuna nila ang pagbabakasyon sa kung saan saan sa halip na ang bayaran ka.

sakit nga nyan ... ikaw talaga last iisipin ... ang tanong is nabayaran ka ba?

Kwento time:

Si husband biglang kinulit ni wife sa isang cruise, naka promo daw 15k, e bc c husband sa trabaho kaya sabi nya e si wife na lang mag cruise magisa.. 🙄

Sakto din ng mga panahong iyon, may jowa na thera c husband at may promo daw na cruise 15k lng e nag-aya din.. E bc nga c husband kaya binigyan nya ng 15k si thera para xa na lang mag-isa ang magjoin sa cruise knowing na kahit mgkita c wife at c thera sa same cruise na yun e hindi nmn cla mgkakilala kaya ok lng🙄

So after a week, nakauwi na si wife from d cruise at pinakita mga pictures ke husband ng mga nakilala nya sa tour, at tulad ng inaasahan, nakita ni husband picture ni wife at ni thera at tinanong "o dear wife sino yang kasama mong babae sa picture na yan?".. "ay honey si ano yan, grabe ang babaeng yan sobrang landi, kalahati yata ng kalalakihan sa cruise ay nakasiping nya" medyo disappointed c husband pero d n lng pinahalata😔

D next day, nagkita c husband at thera at pinakita din ni thera mga pictures nya taken from d cruise, at tulad ng inaasahan may picture c thera at wife nya.. "o cno yan kasama mo sa picture na yan babe?" "ay si ano yan babe, nakilala ko sa cruise, napakabait nyan babe, buong trip hindi nya iniwan sa tabi ang kanyang husband" 😂

Ngumawa na lang ang lalaki 😂

Edited by darwin2k4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Sad (+1) 1
12 hours ago, lank said:

Para sa akin therapist won’t make it to the wife material BUT they can become my mistress.  Also I’d rather date a therapist and be proud of her kesa makipag date ako sa mga sluts and cheating women. But again I have my standards a therapist will only be my mistress and therefore will be treated well but will never be my wife.

Appreciate this one.

Kaya lang maraming posts dito lamang sa hinanakit at sama ng loob kesyo ginawa silang atm machine, inutangan/hiniraman na umaasang babayaran pero di pala, nanghinayang sa mga perang ginastos, marami pala sila na bf ni thera and worst magbanggit pa na makakarma si thera.

Just treat her well and be on control. There will always be kahit isa man lang na problem in any relation.

Bisyo lang naman yan.

• Downvote 1

They clearly don’t have the right mindset kaya the unfortunate guy felt like a loser. In the first place a real gentleman should understand the sacrifices of theras when they decided to dedicate their bodies in the name of erotic arts. Unfortunately, not every woman can be a thera Because in order to be one, one must possess the God given natural beauty and a commanding sexy body. Only these women can be a therapist or better say an erotic artist. That being said they are actually dedicating their very essence as their craft. History of imperial concubines and mistresses have been embraced with high honors. This is why I feel good around theras because I feel like my old self in my past existence as a prince. You may think reincarnation is a fantasy until you’ll be surprised with sound research about it. For me my past and the present makes no difference bec I am still that soul. Anyway before it goes to the essoteric domain lets get a cup of coffee to wake out senses lol!

So for me I will just be happy to see my theras spoiled, they deserve it. It feels really nice to be around with royal mistresses! Go shower yourselves my dear theras with wine, honey, and money hahaha

Edited by lank
6 hours ago, plug said:

Appreciate this one.

Kaya lang maraming posts dito lamang sa hinanakit at sama ng loob kesyo ginawa silang atm machine, inutangan/hiniraman na umaasang babayaran pero di pala, nanghinayang sa mga perang ginastos, marami pala sila na bf ni thera and worst magbanggit pa na makakarma si thera.

Just treat her well and be on control. There will always be kahit isa man lang na problem in any relation.

Bisyo lang naman yan.

for some reason reading posts in this thread feels like therapy for me

I have been in-love with a thera for a long time and clearly I know it will go no where .. pain eased when I knew I wasn't alone in this

having the right mindset would do me better

On 4/9/2023 at 9:49 PM, xyther said:

for some reason reading posts in this thread feels like therapy for me

I have been in-love with a thera for a long time and clearly I know it will go no where .. pain eased when I knew I wasn't alone in this

having the right mindset would do me better

Definitely a lot of us have been there, loving someone we know is only using us.. despite knowing the truth, we still go for it.. clinging to some foolish hope we get loved back.

The right mindset is definitely a must but easier said than done.

I have been in love with a thera and until now I still love her, even though 2 years na ang nakalipas. She already has a family, with kids, though I know that fact, am still wishing to see her for the last time. Hanggang tingin na lang ako sa tiktok nya. 

I have never been to spas or seen any thera since then. The thought na baka mangyari ulit ung dati is what keeps me from not going back. I might soon but, everything will be all casual na lang. Ang hirap maka recover from that heart break.

4 hours ago, KanekiKen said:

I have been in love with a thera and until now I still love her, even though 2 years na ang nakalipas. She already has a family, with kids, though I know that fact, am still wishing to see her for the last time. Hanggang tingin na lang ako sa tiktok nya. 

I have never been to spas or seen any thera since then. The thought na baka mangyari ulit ung dati is what keeps me from not going back. I might soon but, everything will be all casual na lang. Ang hirap maka recover from that heart break.

Kaya mo yan sir, here's to hoping you find your happiness!

On 4/8/2023 at 11:47 PM, lank said:

They clearly don’t have the right mindset kaya the unfortunate guy felt like a loser. In the first place a real gentleman should understand the sacrifices of theras when they decided to dedicate their bodies in the name of erotic arts. Unfortunately, not every woman can be a thera Because in order to be one, one must possess the God given natural beauty and a commanding sexy body. Only these women can be a therapist or better say an erotic artist. That being said they are actually dedicating their very essence as their craft. History of imperial concubines and mistresses have been embraced with high honors. This is why I feel good around theras because I feel like my old self in my past existence as a prince. You may think reincarnation is a fantasy until you’ll be surprised with sound research about it. For me my past and the present makes no difference bec I am still that soul. Anyway before it goes to the essoteric domain lets get a cup of coffee to wake out senses lol!

So for me I will just be happy to see my theras spoiled, they deserve it. It feels really nice to be around with royal mistresses! Go shower yourselves my dear theras with wine, honey, and money hahaha

Ang hirap kaya mag masahe ng isang oras o lagpas pa. Tapos minsan kelangan ng moderate to hard pressure. It takes a toll on the body. Yun pa lang saludo na ako sa mga theras nagpap extra man o hindi. 

On 4/8/2023 at 12:36 PM, handsomebob said:

@courtesanhunter

don't worry sir KARMA will get to that person and you will receive good karma for being a nice person, it may not be with you but most likely will be your children /future child!

On 4/8/2023 at 4:43 PM, jake252 said:

sakit nga nyan ... ikaw talaga last iisipin ... ang tanong is nabayaran ka ba?

lilinawin ko lang. nangyari yung experience ko habang retired na yung service provider. di ko siya pinagretiro at sarili niyang desisyon yun. other ways of survival niya ang pinaguusapan namin. na may halo ding pagbabanta na magsusuicide na siya. inakala ko na totoo ang mga ikinukuwento niya sa akin tungkol sa buhay niya kaya pinaniwalaan ko siya. kaso unti unti ngang lumabas sa background check kung ano yung totoong nangyayari. hindi lang siya sa akin nagsisinungaling dahil ultimo sa mga kaanak niya ipinagyayabang niya na bigay sa kanya yung perang inuutang niya. magkalayo kami ng probinsya kaya yun ang sinamantala niya para sa pagiimbento niya ng mga kuwento.

may kasalanan ako dahil naniwala ako. but again di ko para husgahan lahat ng service provider base lang sa trabaho na napili nila. alam ko dahil may mga kakilala ako na hindi nanlalamang at nanloloko ng ibang tao hanggang sa nagretiro na sila. malas ko lang na nagkagusto ako sa maling babae na may modus pala na gumawa ng mga kuwento para makakuha siya ng pera sa ibang tao. makakuha ang term na ginamit ko kasi sa bandang huli pinapalabas nga niya na bigay na sa kanya lahat nung pera.

hanggang ngayon hindi pa bayad ang majority sa utang nung babae. ilang taon na rin yun. di ko alam kung bakit marami ang naniniwala dito na hindi na dapat bayaran ang mga utang. pero para sa akin ang utang ay obligasyon na dapat talagang bayaran. at naniniwala din ako sa karma. na babalik sa tao kung ano man ang kasamaan o kabutihan na ginagawa niya sa kanyang kapwa.

On 4/7/2023 at 8:30 AM, ferdinandmagellan said:

I still do this:  flirt with sales ladies.  pag ako lang mag isa

Pang practice sa small talk, deretso flirting.  Effective naman although, I only sealed it once.  

Magaganda mga attendants sa mga ladies make up section and ladies perfume.  Magaganda din sa mga high end watch stores.  Pag nakita pa nila suot mo na watch plus pogi points.  There's this attendant sa Omega 6750, cute talaga sya, GF material  :)  Meron din sa Lucerne Shang, he he

Hindi lang ako nag follow thru kay Omega girl ksi kasami si Kumander at regular na pinapa maintenance ni Kumander/General/Bossing watches nya doon.

I bagged 2 salesladies na. Isang tobys sports at isang sm dept store. Not during their duty though but sa bus/uv express while on their way home. Nung early 20s ko and business casual ang suot ko sa work.

Edited by John Walk
On 4/8/2023 at 11:47 PM, lank said:

Sana i can be reincarnated as a wealthy GM tapos magbabahay ako ng thera lol.

Edited by John Walk
9 minutes ago, Auto Boy said:

Randon question. How do you know if a Thera is already in love with her regular GM? It is quite difficult to discern since what they do is for them to appear as if they like/love the GM because they are paid for it

You have to play it by ear as the saying goes. This is not your usual girl-boy liked each other and fell in love. Bear in mind that you do not have a normal relationship here. It is a relationship that started in the cubicle of your spa. This kind of relationship does not go out of the cubicle. It remains in the cubicle because the most that GMs could offer a thera is to make her a querida only. Most GMs are also married or in a relationship. For one thing, a thera knows she'll get nothing from a married GM other than his money. She usually pretends she is in "love" with GM just to make him return to the spa for her more often. 

Meantime, if you really like or love her so much, and you have no issues, keep on getting her as your thera. Don't get any other thera from that spa. Wait for her if she is ready to bring the relationship outside of the cubicle. For example, she will be the one to invite you to meet on her day off. And this invitation is not necessarily for sex in some motel. It will be a family type of outing with you. Of course, you can try to invite her out but if your thera invites you to go out is a give away she likes you. Another giveaway is your thera introduces you to family members. Perhaps even invite you to family occasions like birthdays and anniversaries. 

No condom during sex, sometimes not accepting tip/free sex, meeting out for sex only, are not indicators your thera is in love with a GM.

• Winner! (+1) 1
6 hours ago, Auto Boy said:

Randon question. How do you know if a Thera is already in love with her regular GM? It is quite difficult to discern since what they do is for them to appear as if they like/love the GM because they are paid for it

if she quits her work, lives in with you without any monetary consideration on her part or financial support whatsoever and tries to make it work by her getting a normal 9 to 5 job (clerical work / sales lady / waitress etc..)

I think there's no other thing that I can think of but I really could be wrong!

7 hours ago, Magdaleno Lucban said:

You have to play it by ear as the saying goes. This is not your usual girl-boy liked each other and fell in love. Bear in mind that you do not have a normal relationship here. It is a relationship that started in the cubicle of your spa. This kind of relationship does not go out of the cubicle. It remains in the cubicle because the most that GMs could offer a thera is to make her a querida only. Most GMs are also married or in a relationship. For one thing, a thera knows she'll get nothing from a married GM other than his money. She usually pretends she is in "love" with GM just to make him return to the spa for her more often. 

Meantime, if you really like or love her so much, and you have no issues, keep on getting her as your thera. Don't get any other thera from that spa. Wait for her if she is ready to bring the relationship outside of the cubicle. For example, she will be the one to invite you to meet on her day off. And this invitation is not necessarily for sex in some motel. It will be a family type of outing with you. Of course, you can try to invite her out but if your thera invites you to go out is a give away she likes you. Another giveaway is your thera introduces you to family members. Perhaps even invite you to family occasions like birthdays and anniversaries. 

No condom during sex, sometimes not accepting tip/free sex, meeting out for sex only, are not indicators your thera is in love with a GM.

@Magdaleno Lucban

The first para probably describes a lot of us guys in MTC.

Your second paragraph also describers accurately what one should do if you really like or are in love with a partner. I am also manhid and get now what you are saying regarding their action if they're really into you - day off, family-type outing, etc.

Thanks again for the insights (or should I say, reinforcing these insights but I've been too blind to fully comprehend them).

1 hour ago, handsomebob said:

if she quits her work, lives in with you without any monetary consideration on her part or financial support whatsoever and tries to make it work by her getting a normal 9 to 5 job (clerical work / sales lady / waitress etc..)

I think there's no other thing that I can think of but I really could be wrong!

What you're saying @handsomebob  is the ultimate next step. I think if you take baby steps, it's what @Magdaleno Lucban cited in his post.

Quitting the industry is also very hard - what if the person working in the industry will be the one to sustain their living?

Compared to a 9 to 5 job where take home pay would be 1/10th of what one makes in this business, is going to be very hard to accept.

In fact, there are some partners here who do sustain boyfriends or spouses (and these BFs and spouses know that their partners ARE in this business).

Edited by AngGwapo
  • Winner! (+1) 1
7 hours ago, Magdaleno Lucban said:

This 👍👍👍

• Like (+1) 1
15 hours ago, Auto Boy said:

That's easy bro, pa-confine ka sa hospital, then say u got into a terrible accident.. Her reaction, and on what she would do next, maybe visit u or bantayan ka pa sa hospital, overnight stay sana, help u pee, galingan mo acting ah 😁

Which reminds me of a story, may isang babae na comatose, months ng nasa hospital, napansin ng medical staff na pag pinupunasan ng wet bimpo ang vajayvay ay nagkakaroon ng small reaction khit papano, this led to d medical staff na baka oral sex ang solusyon para magising na xa kaya sinabi nila ito sa family pero dapat e magaling sa oral sex ang magperform ke comatose girl 🙄

So ang family e naglibot sa mga MPs at Spakols at nagtanong tanong sa mga theras kung sinong GM ang magaling mgperform ng oral sex 😋

So, after interviewing a lot of theras, may isang GM na highly recommended nila so hinanap nila si GM at sa una ayaw nito pumayag kc napaka-awkward naman ng gagawin nya, by request pa ng family. 😱 Inassure nila si GM na walang magiging problema at tatakpan naman ng curtain for privacy habang iperform nya ang oral sex at sa bandang huli e pumayag na din c GM. 😒

So dumating na nga ang araw, tinakpan ng curtain c comatose girl at c GM para may privacy cla habang nag-aantay ang family at medical staff sa labas ng room in anticipation if tama nga ang theory na magigising na sa coma ang babae after oralsex.. A few minutes later, nagtunugan ang mga medical instruments.. Nag-flatline ang pasyente! Dali dali nilang binuksan ang kurtina at nahuli si GM na tinataas ang kanyang pantalon at zipper.. "Nabilaukan yata" sabi nya 😂😂😂😂

Edited by darwin2k4
23 hours ago, Magdaleno Lucban said:

Thank you for the reply. It is insightful and spot on.

I am new with MTC and browsing though the pages has been enriching experience for me.  There are myriad of topics to choose from and the comments from the experienced MTC members have been enlightening. 

It is just unfortunate though that MTC admin has placed a limit to how many I can post on a daily basis. Furhermore, I still cannot access the Spa Forum - this is the main reason why I am here though. Good thing a colleague of mine gave me advise on which spas should I go to - e.g. Daje, Kyoto, Tokyo, Golden etc. I have already the contact details of those spas and hence I was able to book a session with one of the spas mentioned. 

As a follow-up question, I hope someone is patient enough to answer my querries. I heard that Theras working in this industry are predominantly with kid/s aka MILF. They post/present themselves as Non MILF but in reality aroud 60 to 70% of those posting as non MILF are MILFs (no offense meant to Theras but rather just  presenting data). I was able to read one of the research article (from a reputable NGO) on this industry, that around 80% of those who went into this industry is with the intent of providing for their offspring/s and/or to getting out of poverty. So my question goes this way...Does that mean that the GM is obliged to provide for the Thera's son or daughter as soon as the Thera and GM enter into relationship? Or is it on a case to case basis? 

Btw, thanks too to those who commented on this topic, all of them are equally insighful.