Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Just don't be obsessed or be possessive with your thera. Accept them for what they are, for the life they live and whatever else they have in life. In the process of being serviced by her and knowing her, I got friends with her partner and their children. She is already out of the industry. Yet I go out with them on family occasions. I am on good terms with this thera since 2016.

• Like (+1) 1
2 minutes ago, Mev@Framax said:

Although.. there are only few success stories for this kind of relationship and also much lesser here on this thread, it is highly unlikely that they would still write in here as they would have already left behind mtc.

I am still here ;)

For me I will just consider them as friends even kahit may away bati mentality just like some of my buddies. However, having relationship with that's a long road to go. Actually some of them told me not to fall in love with them which I actually agree likewise I don't want to bother their personal lives. After all I cannot blame them for what they get into. Well, I rather keep rather keep the appointments with them as a memory. I feel sorry whenever I have arguments with some. 

Falling in Love with a Thera depends actually but that will be a tough one and there is nothing wrong. Much better to find a true one because we can always find the righteous one.

There will be times we are not anymore setting appointments with them when we move on.   

#justanopinion no point of arguments.

Edited by Botajun
On 2/8/2023 at 2:32 AM, knightdavion said:

That why sir its difficult situation and toxic when we find out she have partner also even have others white knight.

may mga kilala akong theras na ganito at nasa legit spa sa Congressional hahaha. yung white knight isa taga Pampanga at yung isa lolo na na taga Cebu. at may current boyfriend na ginagastusan. alam na alam na ganito siya kaya marami ng gustong gumaya sa kanya kasi daming pera at mga gadgets.

On 2/20/2023 at 1:31 AM, JinKazama01 said:

Nakita ko yung story ni Catriona (Classique) sa IG nya may kaholding hands sya jowa nya cguro yun 😟 I know isa lang syang attendant sa MP at pilit kong itinatanim sa utak ko na wala dapat akong pakialam sa kanya pero bakit ansakit sa dibdib na makita syang may kasamang iba😢🥺 

yes, magkasabay sila umuwi bro and palaging last guest yan minsan double time pa and alagang alaga ang mga supervisor sa kanya! if you have feelings for this woman, my advise is look for another one..

17 hours ago, rey29 said:

I fell in love with a thera then inamin nya na in a relationship sya with a lesbian at magka live-in din sila. Legit nmn kasi nakita ko sa lahat ng social media nya. May contact pa din kami at sya pa din lagi kong kinukuha na thera. Mahal nya din daw ako. Im also trying to get her out of the spa. anong advise nio mga bossing na matagal na dto?

Dude,

1. Thera

2. Lesbian

Whats Matter, Wtf You Want. and Annoyed Confused Young Man Shrugging  Indecisive, Cant Understand What Person Want Stock Photo - Image of face,  healthy: 176355432

• Haha (+1) 2
On 2/13/2023 at 11:49 PM, Cogito_ergo_sum said:

Highly unnecessary.

I agree.  Have I known earlier ;)  Now,  I'm stuck with a thera.

Go to the phr4r community of Reddit.  It is a forum where mostly professionals hookup.  Some are even from top universities.  Because it is mutual,  you could get into one night stands, FUBU, FWB, etc for free.

Do read their rules and guides as there are scammers and posers like many online forums, .  With care and it is easy enough to spot them.

Warning:  You may never go back to spas or MPs and question why you spend so much money when you can get it for free with decent girls.

On 2/18/2023 at 9:44 PM, Mev@Framax said:

Although.. there are only few success stories for this kind of relationship and also much lesser here on this thread, it is highly unlikely that they would still write in here as they would have already left behind mtc.

just like the former thera of Dreamscape in Mandaluyong, the sister of Nica, she married a rich Chinese who is a business partner of Frontrow, owner of a bar in QC, owns several businesses and the former thera is now an influencer.

On 1/30/2023 at 6:36 PM, knightdavion said:

That why i tell about the REAL of their life so no more GM'S with kind heart here been take advantanges of bad theras.
So did she pay you back the money?
As better dont borrow them what ever their reason just better "you give service then i paid" so no string attached. once you give loan to them they wont return even will ask more loan in next time.
And we really dont know what she use the money for many i see is use for maintain their luxury life. Sorry to said they prostitute sometimes also scammers when into money.

May thera na ganito sa Mira Comm dati pero nasa Banawe ngayon. Nanghiram ng 20k sa guest at nagpa awa tapos travel dito, travel doon, bili ng phone, sneakers, bags. Nang makita ng guest yung FB nya at siningil sa utang-galit pa na sinabi na binigay daw yun pero the guy insists na nagmakaawa siyang umutang. Kahit ngayon, di niya binayaran yung guest at ganyan ang modu nya. Pag nasilip mo ang FB nya, panay pics of travel na solo pics(alam mo na kung bakit) at mahal na mga gamit, condo living-maraming white knights. Even her surname e tycoon ang naka post sa FB. Grabe, sabay sabay na sponsors.

55 minutes ago, caliber9mm said:

just like the former thera of Dreamscape in Mandaluyong, the sister of Nica, she married a rich Chinese who is a business partner of Frontrow, owner of a bar in QC, owns several businesses and the former thera is now an influencer.

Thats the key. These theras will only fall for rich chinese buisnessmen

3 hours ago, caliber9mm said:

May thera na ganito sa Mira Comm dati pero nasa Banawe ngayon. Nanghiram ng 20k sa guest at nagpa awa tapos travel dito, travel doon, bili ng phone, sneakers, bags. Nang makita ng guest yung FB nya at siningil sa utang-galit pa na sinabi na binigay daw yun pero the guy insists na nagmakaawa siyang umutang. Kahit ngayon, di niya binayaran yung guest at ganyan ang modu nya. Pag nasilip mo ang FB nya, panay pics of travel na solo pics(alam mo na kung bakit) at mahal na mga gamit, condo living-maraming white knights. Even her surname e tycoon ang naka post sa FB. Grabe, sabay sabay na sponsors.

sayang yung pera and lesson learned sa GM, from what i know eto yung may sex scandal. LOL

4 hours ago, handsomebob said:

sayang yung pera and lesson learned sa GM, from what i know eto yung may sex scandal. LOL

Meron nga isang hindi kasikatan na thera dito na ang marketing ay may kamukhang influencer d ko pa nakukuha nanghihiram ng 10k magtatayo daw sya ng sariling spa Lol. Autoblock lol

On 2/22/2023 at 7:17 AM, handsomebob said:

yes, magkasabay sila umuwi bro and palaging last guest yan minsan double time pa and alagang alaga ang mga supervisor sa kanya! if you have feelings for this woman, my advise is look for another one..

You're right bro sabi ni catriona sa chat mayaman daw kasi yung bata na yun haaay sarap talagang maging anak ng mayaman pero yeah I got this dami pa namang magaganda na nmilf sa classique 😅 

2 hours ago, JinKazama01 said:

You're right bro sabi ni catriona sa chat mayaman daw kasi yung bata na yun haaay sarap talagang maging anak ng mayaman pero yeah I got this dami pa namang magaganda na nmilf sa classique 😅 

Ah kaya mo yan bro, just listen to the song The Best Part ni Olivia Rodrigo to inspire u 😁

parang nagiging Falling for a Holdaper thread na dito ah? LOL!

22 hours ago, caliber9mm said:

may mga video siya? parang kilala ko itong babae na ito kung ganun. alam ko ang bank account niya.

anyway. lumaki ako sa lugar kung saan ang utang ay utang. yung tipong padadalhan ka ng bank ng galing sa law firm para lang takutin ka na magbayad. kaya naman hindi ako makapaniwala nung nabiktima na ako ng service provider gamit ang ganyang modus. paawa epek para makautang pero sa bandang huli palalabasin na ibinigay na sa kanya yung pera.

pero mas nakakarumi ang gobyerno ng Pilipinas. tinatakot nila ang mga taong biktima ng pangungutang na kesyo bawal ilabas ang mga baho ng mga manlolokong utangera. pero hindi nila nakikita na madami talagang mga mangungutang ang mas inuuna pa ang mga luho sa buhay kesa ang pagbabayad sa kanilang mga obligasyon.

Edited by courtesanhunter
provided correction
  • Sad (+1) 1
9 hours ago, JinKazama01 said:

he's average looking and I can tell she really loves the guy. siya yung taga pic siguro nung nasa BENGUET siya. LOL

sana naging ice cream na lang ako, di ba BFF idol @Tipreth?? hahaha

:)