Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

2 hours ago, Auto Boy said:

Thank you for the reply. It is insightful and spot on.

I am new with MTC and browsing though the pages has been enriching experience for me.  There are myriad of topics to choose from and the comments from the experienced MTC members have been enlightening. 

It is just unfortunate though that MTC admin has placed a limit to how many I can post on a daily basis. Furhermore, I still cannot access the Spa Forum - this is the main reason why I am here though. Good thing a colleague of mine gave me advise on which spas should I go to - e.g. Daje, Kyoto, Tokyo, Golden etc. I have already the contact details of those spas and hence I was able to book a session with one of the spas mentioned. 

As a follow-up question, I hope someone is patient enough to answer my querries. I heard that Theras working in this industry are predominantly with kid/s aka MILF. They post/present themselves as Non MILF but in reality aroud 60 to 70% of those posting as non MILF are MILFs (no offense meant to Theras but rather just  presenting data). I was able to read one of the research article (from a reputable NGO) on this industry, that around 80% of those who went into this industry is with the intent of providing for their offspring/s and/or to getting out of poverty. So my question goes this way...Does that mean that the GM is obliged to provide for the Thera's son or daughter as soon as the Thera and GM enter into relationship? Or is it on a case to case basis? 

Btw, thanks too to those who commented on this topic, all of them are equally insighful.

if you will demand the Thera to stop working in the industry then more or less it's a yes, but certainly she can apply for other regular jobs. at the same time it's not just just the kid you should consider, probably there are others like siblings/parents etc. the lists goes on.

according to an ex-thera who was a friend of mine, if she was able to graduate and only her love child to support, she wouldn't have gone to extremes unfortunately she had a whole family to support. 

now if you don't want responsibility then let her continue. you're pushing yourself to her life to begin with. a lot of men say they accept the thera and yet make demands for them to stop. but can't provide a solution to their financial issues.

there is this "utang na loob" issue as well, especially if the thera allows you to provide for her needs/kids, what if at the end of the day she is not happy in the relationship and is just staying for the support? or  what if she ends up cheating with someone she is happy. wouldn't you be able to sleep better knowing that even with minimal to no support the girl decides to stay with you?

the biggest obstacle to these kinds of relationships is that theras would always think that a GM likes them only  for s3x, and GMs think that theras like them only for money.

if you're looking for a partner, go somewhere else falling for a thera is difficult and painful it's pain you wouldn't wish to inflict even to your greatest enemies.  

Edited by Julio D
On 4/16/2023 at 10:38 AM, Auto Boy said:

Randon question. How do you know if a Thera is already in love with her regular GM? It is quite difficult to discern since what they do is for them to appear as if they like/love the GM because they are paid for it

basta that is something na you can't observe while inside the industry. kasi nga trained ang mga babae to pretend. di rin sapat na basehan if the therapist chose the client kapalit ng work niya lalo na kung alam naman niyang may pera yung lalaki. remember na madaming Pinay na ganun ang sistema towards foreigners. hindi nila priority ang true love pero magandang kinabukasan ang mas hinahabol nila. basta ang point ay may mga babae na mas unang minamahal kung ano man yung mapapakinabangan nila mula sa lalaki sa halip na yung guy mismo.

kung ako ang tatanungin sa bandang huli lang talaga nasusukat ang true love. na kapag tumagal kayong magpartner hanggang sa dulo ng mga buhay ninyo ng hindi ninyo niloko o nilamangan ang bawat isa then masasabi na siguro na totoo nga ang naging pagmamahal ninyo.

pero kung labas sa pagiging kliyente ang usapan? madaling masabi na true love ang naramdaman ng therapist kung wala namang maipagmamalaki o stable job man lang ang lalaki pero siya pa rin ang pinili ng babae na makasama.

1 hour ago, Auto Boy said:

As a follow-up question, I hope someone is patient enough to answer my querries. I heard that Theras working in this industry are predominantly with kid/s aka MILF. They post/present themselves as Non MILF but in reality aroud 60 to 70% of those posting as non MILF are MILFs (no offense meant to Theras but rather just  presenting data). I was able to read one of the research article (from a reputable NGO) on this industry, that around 80% of those who went into this industry is with the intent of providing for their offspring/s and/or to getting out of poverty. So my question goes this way...Does that mean that the GM is obliged to provide for the Thera's son or daughter as soon as the Thera and GM enter into relationship? Or is it on a case to case basis? 

Btw, thanks too to those who commented on this topic, all of them are equally insighful.

Yes bro, when entering in a relationship with a single mom, package deal palagi yan and maybe not early on but pagtagal tagal, you will definitely support that woman's child or children if multiple kids...

so, it's best not to get involve with a single mom, therapist or otherwise!

Randon question. How do you know if a Thera is already in love with her regular GM? It is quite difficult to discern since what they do is for them to appear as if they like/love the GM because they are paid for it

This one is scary, especially if the GM is good looking, you can feel this whenever you are chatting. body language, her reaction to your stories, shut her down immediately if you only see her as a friend. 

I actually lied to a thera last 2017 to prevent this, showed her a picture of someone i met in 2012 and plans to pursue her even if she has a daughter. she faked a smile and was quiet while waiting for her ride back. 

On 4/17/2023 at 12:41 PM, Julio D said:

This one is scary, especially if the GM is good looking, you can feel this whenever you are chatting. body language, her reaction to your stories, shut her down immediately if you only see her as a friend. 

I actually lied to a thera last 2017 to prevent this, showed her a picture of someone i met in 2012 and plans to pursue her even if she has a daughter. she faked a smile and was quiet while waiting for her ride back. 

Lucky for that GM that his thera would to be attracted to him purely on good looks. However, based on the opinion/comments given, the likelihood of having a thera like/love you is proportional to the thickness of your wallet. Although there could be few exceptions.

The spa is a wrong place to find true love, I sincerely hope those who found it would be sustained and long lasting.

IMHO only

On 4/17/2023 at 12:41 PM, handsomebob said:

Yes bro, when entering in a relationship with a single mom, package deal palagi yan and maybe not early on but pagtagal tagal, you will definitely support that woman's child or children if multiple kids...

so, it's best not to get involve with a single mom, therapist or otherwise!

Agree. I think it is prudent not to enter into relationship with a Thera, moreso a Thera mom.

On 4/16/2023 at 11:16 AM, Magdaleno Lucban said:

You have to play it by ear as the saying goes. This is not your usual girl-boy liked each other and fell in love. Bear in mind that you do not have a normal relationship here. It is a relationship that started in the cubicle of your spa. This kind of relationship does not go out of the cubicle. It remains in the cubicle because the most that GMs could offer a thera is to make her a querida only. Most GMs are also married or in a relationship. For one thing, a thera knows she'll get nothing from a married GM other than his money. She usually pretends she is in "love" with GM just to make him return to the spa for her more often. 

Meantime, if you really like or love her so much, and you have no issues, keep on getting her as your thera. Don't get any other thera from that spa. Wait for her if she is ready to bring the relationship outside of the cubicle. For example, she will be the one to invite you to meet on her day off. And this invitation is not necessarily for sex in some motel. It will be a family type of outing with you. Of course, you can try to invite her out but if your thera invites you to go out is a give away she likes you. Another giveaway is your thera introduces you to family members. Perhaps even invite you to family occasions like birthdays and anniversaries. 

No condom during sex, sometimes not accepting tip/free sex, meeting out for sex only, are not indicators your thera is in love with a GM.

@Magdaleno Lucban

I just remembered I've:
1) spent the day with someone (until midnight) on her day off
2) attended a family affair
3) VC with a thera's mom (just so happened I called and she was with her mom)

Oh, my.

It's been so long since I posted here. Probably 14yrs ago... The Golden Era when I met my Kris Bernal from East West Spa...

Two days ago when I met someone like her. Pagpasok pa lang sabi ko na sa sarili ko patay kang bata ka...

I found myself going back to her viber message... 

And now, I was looking for her latest pic on her thread... She may seem different from the picture but the face I saw personally melted my heart... Shit! She got me hard.

I forgot what happen because the only thing that's running back to my mind was the moment we were laying together just talking...

This is an emergencym I need to get her out of my system. Maesters, kindly put me out of my misery and recommend someone else...

11 minutes ago, Ret.hGv said:

It's been so long since I posted here. Probably 14yrs ago... The Golden Era when I met my Kris Bernal from East West Spa...

Two days ago when I met someone like her. Pagpasok pa lang sabi ko na sa sarili ko patay kang bata ka...

I found myself going back to her viber message... 

And now, I was looking for her latest pic on her thread... She may seem different from the picture but the face I saw personally melted my heart... Shit! She got me hard.

I forgot what happen because the only thing that's running back to my mind was the moment we were laying together just talking...

This is an emergencym I need to get her out of my system. Maesters, kindly put me out of my misery and recommend someone else...

she was the ORIGINAL QUEEN of ESPA's back then, no one would even come close...

sa kanya lang ako nag 3 hours, hahaha

:)

I missed that woman!

1 minute ago, Ret.hGv said:

Are you talking about Tanya of EastWest Maester? She really is one legendary queen. But I was talking about Bubbles.

yes, TANYA....I am sorry I thought you were talking about her kasi I remembered yun ang kamukha niya way before!

but Bubbles, I seem to remember the name pero can't remember her face!

8 minutes ago, handsomebob said:

yes, TANYA....I am sorry I thought you were talking about her kasi I remembered yun ang kamukha niya way before!

but Bubbles, I seem to remember the name pero can't remember her face!

You were all mesmerizer by Queen Tanya back then. I believed that time she resembles more of Christine Reyes. Aside from Bubbles who looks like Kris Bernal, there was one who resembles Iwa Moto. That spa had some top tier FV theras way back then.

Btw, I believe you are one of the most eligible to help me out with my case. Reading your exchanged posts with other maesters here, can you lend a brethren some help? Thanks much maester handsomebob.

3 hours ago, Ret.hGv said:

You were all mesmerizer by Queen Tanya back then. I believed that time she resembles more of Christine Reyes. Aside from Bubbles who looks like Kris Bernal, there was one who resembles Iwa Moto. That spa had some top tier FV theras way back then.

Btw, I believe you are one of the most eligible to help me out with my case. Reading your exchanged posts with other maesters here, can you lend a brethren some help? Thanks much maester handsomebob.

Hahaha I will try to bro just DM me your concern and let's see if i can help you out...wag lang financial bro, hahaha

but I do believe Master @DomPerignomwas the one always gave me the knowledge regarding the theras back then!

Edited by handsomebob
20 hours ago, handsomebob said:

Hahaha I will try to bro just DM me your concern and let's see if i can help you out...wag lang financial bro, hahaha

but I do believe Master @DomPerignomwas the one always gave me the knowledge regarding the theras back then!

Oh yes Grandmesters DomP. We go way back. He's indeed our walking encyclopedia in this industry. I'll probably DM you one of these days.

When I woke up this morning, I felt like I'm already over her but who knows. That's why I have to meet Jane soon. You got her already maester?

5 minutes ago, Ret.hGv said:

Oh yes Grandmesters DomP. We go way back. He's indeed our walking encyclopedia in this industry. I'll probably DM you one of these days.

When I woke up this morning, I felt like I'm already over her but who knows. That's why I have to meet Jane soon. You got her already maester?

JANE of TV SPA??? hindi pa IDOL, haha mauna ka na and post mo FR if ever....

mahirap sa SPA THERAPISTS, madali ka ma fall eh...lalo pag outcall and a bit pricey as well...

1 hour ago, handsomebob said:

JANE of TV SPA??? hindi pa IDOL, haha mauna ka na and post mo FR if ever....

mahirap sa SPA THERAPISTS, madali ka ma fall eh...lalo pag outcall and a bit pricey as well...

Yes agree mas pricey talaga... pagipunan ko muna siya. Mukhang mapapalaban ako dun... hehe...

• Like (+1) 1

Almost had this before. I got her thrice in a span of 1 week. Buti nalang at nabusy sa ibang bagay at nawala sa isip until nawala nalang yung feeling haha. 

Still remember her though, bagong bago sa industry and batang bata kaya etong katawang lupa ko is mabilis na naakit hahaha

On 4/8/2023 at 4:48 PM, darwin2k4 said:

Kwento time:

Si husband biglang kinulit ni wife sa isang cruise, naka promo daw 15k, e bc c husband sa trabaho kaya sabi nya e si wife na lang mag cruise magisa.. 🙄

Sakto din ng mga panahong iyon, may jowa na thera c husband at may promo daw na cruise 15k lng e nag-aya din.. E bc nga c husband kaya binigyan nya ng 15k si thera para xa na lang mag-isa ang magjoin sa cruise knowing na kahit mgkita c wife at c thera sa same cruise na yun e hindi nmn cla mgkakilala kaya ok lng🙄

So after a week, nakauwi na si wife from d cruise at pinakita mga pictures ke husband ng mga nakilala nya sa tour, at tulad ng inaasahan, nakita ni husband picture ni wife at ni thera at tinanong "o dear wife sino yang kasama mong babae sa picture na yan?".. "ay honey si ano yan, grabe ang babaeng yan sobrang landi, kalahati yata ng kalalakihan sa cruise ay nakasiping nya" medyo disappointed c husband pero d n lng pinahalata😔

D next day, nagkita c husband at thera at pinakita din ni thera mga pictures nya taken from d cruise, at tulad ng inaasahan may picture c thera at wife nya.. "o cno yan kasama mo sa picture na yan babe?" "ay si ano yan babe, nakilala ko sa cruise, napakabait nyan babe, buong trip hindi nya iniwan sa tabi ang kanyang husband" 😂

Ngumawa na lang ang lalaki 😂

Sana may thread tayo dito sa mtc ng mga funny jokes o stories. Ang hirap kasi iba ibang threads mo mababasa mga jokes na makukulet haha

• Winner! (+1) 1

Pretend na wala kang pera or nalugi kunware negosyo mo or nawalan ka ng trabaho... If she will still stick with you thru hardtimes then she probably loves you..