Help me I'm fallin'
Fallin'
Catch me if you can
Maybe this time I'll have it all
Maybe I'll make it after all
Maybe this time I won't fall
When I fall in love

The title of the song is Fallin' not "Maybe" :P :P :P

It's hard to Love a thera especially pag client ka nya,I do love a thera noon pa 6 mos ko na sya halos sinusuyo, nililigawan, at always here for her pero I don't understand what's happening to her right now di ko na din sya makontak. This woman actually captured my heart because of many aspect lalong lalo na yung personality na meron sya jolly, makulit, sensitive, selosa and above all she's a very sweet and charming woman. This past few weeks I'd try to reach her pero wala na ko nakuha response sa kanya nakalagay din sa handle name nya (retired). Well whatever happen to her masaya ako if masaya na din sya.. I want to take care of her, so please theraloves ko PM muna ko just explain to me anong nangyayari sayo? Makikita pa ba kita? It's hard.

Exclusivity is not part of their job description.

Highly Agree to this. While Shes exclusively ours during our own Sessions, remember outside your time, she will be exclusive to someone else and another and another.

Lalo na if sa Top Thera ka pa na-Fall, Exclusivity would just be a Fantasy for us here.

This is The Unfortunate Truth. Live with it. Deal with it.

• Like (+1) 1

"whats done is done whats gone is gone. one of life's lesson is always moving on "

Highly Agree to this.

Just cherish those sweet memories and move on.

I want to take care of her, so please theraloves ko PM muna ko just explain to me anong nangyayari sayo? Makikita pa ba kita? It's hard.

Pero mahirap naman talaga, lalo na kung umabot na sa punto na nag-aalala ka ng tunay at may pakialam sa mga nangyayari sa buhay niya.

Its difficult to disconnect ng ganun-ganun na lang - and its a disadvantage kasi ang mga theralabs natin sanay na sa ganito. Its the bitter truth, regardless of what you hear them say.

Looking back, I was given a reminder naman - hayaan mo ako na mahalin ka ng lubusan, pero kapag napagod na ako hayaan mo na lang din ako.

• Like (+1) 2

It's hard to Love a thera especially pag client ka nya,I do love a thera noon pa 6 mos ko na sya halos sinusuyo, nililigawan, at always here for her pero I don't understand what's happening to her right now di ko na din sya makontak. This woman actually captured my heart because of many aspect lalong lalo na yung personality na meron sya jolly, makulit, sensitive, selosa and above all she's a very sweet and charming woman. This past few weeks I'd try to reach her pero wala na ko nakuha response sa kanya nakalagay din sa handle name nya (retired). Well whatever happen to her masaya ako if masaya na din sya.. I want to take care of her, so please theraloves ko PM muna ko just explain to me anong nangyayari sayo? Makikita pa ba kita? It's hard.

Actually matagal kong pinagisipan how to respond to this kasi I feel you (and most Gentlemen who went through this stage).

If you really Love her and Care for her, Set Her Free. If she comes back (magparamdam), she may be meant to be.

Otherwise, just like in your case na matagal na syang hindi nagpaparamdam sayo, just let go and be happy for her regardless kung magparamdam man sya sayo (as well as sa iba) or hindi na at nagdecide na sya to move on her own.

Edited by 手塚

Buti ka pa, Minahal ka ng TheraLabs mo ng Lubusan kahit hindi naging Happy Ending samantalang kami.....

Ayokong may na-realize ako sa sinabi mo Sir at the expense of your misery.. pero tama ka. Silver lining. Thanks.

Tanong sa lahat ng madalas tumambay dito tsaka kasi walang 'fallen for a thera' thread haha.. kung di kayo nagkatuluyan ni theralabs at active pa siya sa industry, would you still visit her strictly as a GM?

Actually matagal kong pinagisipan how to respond to this kasi I feel you (and most Gentlemen who went through this stage).

If you really Love her and Care for her, Set Her Free. If she comes back (magparamdam), she may be meant to be.

Otherwise, just like in your case na matagal na syang hindi nagpaparamdam sayo, just let go and be happy for her regardless kung magparamdam man sya sayo (as well as sa iba) or hindi na at nagdecide na sya to move on her own.

paramdam na ba sa yo?

Ayokong may na-realize ako sa sinabi mo Sir at the expense of your misery.. pero tama ka. Silver lining. Thanks.

Tanong sa lahat ng madalas tumambay dito tsaka kasi walang 'fallen for a thera' thread haha.. kung di kayo nagkatuluyan ni theralabs at active pa siya sa industry, would you still visit her strictly as a GM?

Interesado ako sa magiging sagot ng mga GMs sa katanungan na ito. Especially if you admit your feelings to your theralabs.

I remember a top thera, who I got twice, and who I met socially a few times, told me of one of her ex-BFs who, after they broke up, would still visit her at the MP and f&*k her while saying "I love you, I love you..." She said she found it weird and pathetic, but needing the money just let him spend himself until he tired of it. Well, that's really where it will end up I think, you f&*k her and in the end realize what she is, and you're never getting her out, or never getting the whore out of her. Better to just not play the emotions game, it is a losing proposition.

(Oh yeah that "when there's a way there's a will" thing triggered a memory)

Anyway, on a slightly off tangent note, in my early years when I was still going to GL a lot, I got this really nice morena beauty several times, and powered by Rhino tea supplied by my Fil-Chinese friend, had some really intense multi-pop action with her, and I could tell she liked me since the second and third pop were free. Anyway, there was this one time when she texted me that there was an event and they would wear "bathing shout". Wow, that turned me off so fast, and forgive my elitism since I couldn't stick my dick into something that dumb. But I have grown, I no longer denigrate, since it is hard finding the super PSE performers now, especially lookers, I keep my opinions tucked away and bang with abandon. :-)

Curious lang ako.. Kung yung thera na nainlove kayo eh di nyo nameet sa spa or naavail sa spa eh ganun pa rin kaya ang mangyayari? Would you still fell for her?

This is a yes, so long as she does not hide her line of work from me. Which would probably go the other way around given your proposed situation.

I remember a top thera, who I got twice, and who I met socially a few times, told me of one of her ex-BFs who, after they broke up, would still visit her at the MP and f&*k her while saying "I love you, I love you..." She said she found it weird and pathetic, but needing the money just let him spend himself until he tired of it. Well, that's really where it will end up I think, you f&*k her and in the end realize what she is, and you're never getting her out, or never getting the whore out of her. Better to just not play the emotions game, it is a losing proposition.

This is clearly a visit that is not strictly as a GM. I agree with your thera-friend that such an act is pathetic.

I ask again gents - assuming emotions will not be involved, would you still visit your active theralabs as a GM after all that has happened between the both of you?

I ask again gents - assuming emotions will not be involved, would you still visit your active theralabs as a GM after all that has happened between the both of you?

For me, this is a YES! since she requested to be friend still and will set aside what has loves we made and jsut plain friendship. Its hard, but it worth a try! Edited by Tepz 3.0