Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Brothers, I have a question:

Does learning that a thera is MILF affect your tendency to fall for the lady . . . ?

Knowing that, hey, there's already a complication on the situation immediately . . . .

Thanks !!!

This depends on how much you accept her for what she is and what she's carrying with.

Given nga na she's a MILF but wala syang communication sa Tatay nung anak nya. Would you still pursue her?

And if you think na if she having a kid would be more of a baggage, tell her upfront.

Guys don't fall too hard. I met a Thera that looked like somebody I cared about so when I saw her I wanted to take care of her for some reason. I guess to make up for the mistake I made in the past. She must have sense it and started telling me how hard her life is and so and so. She looked so innocent so I wanted to help her out. I didn't see the signs at first because I don't really care about the money because all I wanted to do was help. But lucky for me I have good intuition and sensed that she has a boyfriend or husband she is taking care of and every time I speak or message her she always seems to have some kinda of hardship. I already knew something was wrong because I been out with other theras and they never asked me for money or tell me how hard their life is so this was new to me. But it was my fault because I didn't take the time to know her better and I just did stuff without really thinking about it. If I didn't catch what she was trying to do early only the Lord know how much she could have got from me and just to give the money I gave her to her boyfriend

The lesson here Bros is take your time to know her better first before making any commitments and feel her out because girls can be like guys and tell you what you want to hear to get what they want.

I am not bitter about what happened and all it did was give me more experience so if I fall for a Thera again I will know next time around if she is being sincere or not

• Like (+1) 3

The situation I was in was new to me. I admit I have given Theras and other workers in the industry in the past money for tuition their kids and families back in the province and I felt good to do so. But in this case the only winner here is the boyfriend. I am sure there are guys like me here that work long hours get in stressful situations so we can succeed in life. So while the boyfriend pimps out his girlfriend so he can live well, then we the hardworking office workers give our hard earned money to the Theras then they give it to their boyfriend. Its really bothers me. I get pleasure from helping out others but to be lied to is something else

After reading the other post I am feeling good about myself. The reason I get in relationships with Theras is because I dont have time for a real relationship and its just nice to go out to dinner and see them outside the spa. But of course being human feelings just happen and we just have to learn how to deal with it

Guys don't fall too hard. I met a Thera that looked like somebody I cared about so when I saw her I wanted to take care of her for some reason. I guess to make up for the mistake I made in the past. She must have sense it and started telling me how hard her life is and so and so. She looked so innocent so I wanted to help her out. I didn't see the signs at first because I don't really care about the money because all I wanted to do was help. But lucky for me I have good intuition and sensed that she has a boyfriend or husband she is taking care of and every time I speak or message her she always seems to have some kinda of hardship. I already knew something was wrong because I been out with other theras and they never asked me for money or tell me how hard their life is so this was new to me. But it was my fault because I didn't take the time to know her better and I just did stuff without really thinking about it. If I didn't catch what she was trying to do early only the Lord know how much she could have got from me and just to give the money I gave her to her boyfriend

The lesson here Bros is take your time to know her better first before making any commitments and feel her out because girls can be like guys and tell you what you want to hear to get what they want.

I am not bitter about what happened and all it did was give me more experience so if I fall for a Thera again I will know next time around if she is being sincere or not

Thanks for Sharing your Story Sir.

This is a true story...

DUMBSTRUCK

They were worlds apart.

He was an ordinary looking refined gentleman- descended from a lineage of educated and well-to-do families. A product of one of the best schools who likewise shows passionate interest in classical music and the visual arts. Smart and intellectual who at a young age was already earning double as those twice his age. He’s a guy who smirk’s on the Black Eyed Peas’ music, a voracious reader, and has golf and water polo as sports.

She was a product of a broken family… grew up in diverse shanties under the care of a drug-pushing foster parent. Perhaps, her only saving grace was her drop-dead ravishing looks, too voluptuous she can get away as a sexy starlet. Circumstances forced her to make use of her assets to earn and dupe gullible moneyed gentlemen. She loves Beyonce Knowles and J. Lo; and is a karaoke habitué, preferring RNB sound than pop.

But they were fated to meet.

He had come from an art painting session featuring nude subjects. Together with some mischievous colleagues who wanted to fittingly cap the juicy showcase they just witnessed, they hied off to a nearby neon-lighted street in Quezon City. Leo reluctantly joined because he didn’t want to disappoint his friends.

“And now, the star of the night- from Davao City, Ms. Paula Perez.”

As the group settled for a table near the bar’s stage, a goddess-like mortal came-to-life and started gyrating, her shapely legs and flawless complexion complementing a very pretty face. The usually conversant Leo became oblivious to his friends’ chitchat and had since been engrossed to the sensual swing of Paula’s hips.

Even after Paula’s number, Leo followed her discreetly where she dressed back into her tight short jeans topped a by seductive white sleeveless shirt. He saw her sat down near their table with another customer. He found himself sneaking a glance every now and then, utterly fascinated by the fact that she looked even more impressive and sexier in clothes than out of them.

Three days later, he was jolted by a text message: “Ako si Paula ‘yung sa Pegasus -pls. col me…”

It turned out that his unsubtle gestures that fateful night did not pass unnoticed by the ‘bandit’ and she realized Leo was a green prospect. She found out that one of his colleagues was a habitué of the bar, and Paula was able to somehow got hold of his cellphone number.

Initially, he ignored the message, but was thrilled no end by an adventure in the offing with a great crush- a pretty young thing in a woman’s body. A little past 5 p.m. of that same day, he called her at his office. He chatted with her briefly because he was swamped with workloads, but doggedly asked when could he call back to talk to her longer. Alas! after a few more phone conversations, she offered that they meet on a videoke date one night. Amid the prospect of savoring non-classical sounds the whole night, he agreed nonetheless, for he was thrilled no end in meeting the ‘goddess’ once again. Given her track record, her disarming charm, his gullible human instinct, and his disastrously short romantic history; she was in command all night- flirting with savvy. And so her mission was expectedly accomplished.

From thereon, Leo’s woes started- and kept pouring until he chose to be with Paula:

He shouldered her expenses- house bills, trendy clothes, facial and hair treatments, dental check-ups, and even groceries. His friends were amazed at how could an intelligent gentleman like him be easily gypped by a relatively new acquaintance. There were other things that Leo would discover about his lover. She would splurge on expensive wines and dine with her shady friends on fine restaurants using his credit card, and would indiscriminately use his cellular phone on trivial calls resulting to mounting bills.

Nevertheless, he drew out wonderful plans that made Paula starry-eyed just like Julia Roberts in Pretty Women. He was a dutiful and blindly devoted boyfriend to her. But as days passed by, she would almost always disappear for days without notice. There were a lot of days when he had no inkling where she was. She would, however, call him every end of office hours to appease him but wouldn’t disclose her whereabouts. and she would certainly make up by frolicking with him the whole night as she returns from a ‘vacation.’ It didn’t help that she never introduced to him any of her acquaintances and friends. Most of the time, he was left wondering as to her whereabouts. She’s in command… he’s entranced and puzzled at the same time.

One day, failing to get the regular call at 6:00 pm, he rang her cellular phone ‘coz he terribly missed her. A man answered but immediately hung up when he asked for her. Suddenly, he regained his wit even as his ego was shackled. He called again and angrily asked her who was the guy she was with. His mental faculty somewhat regained, all her petty explanations went to naught. Instead, he asked her to lay down her cards once and for all. Paula, sensing she was cornered, just put off the phone. It broke his spirit… his morale took a dive. He never expected that she could be that mean, awful, and silly.

He was devastated… Suddenly, he realized he was such a fool…

End of the affair…

He still passes by that bar every now and then. But he can only stare at the neon lights as the sound from within swirl through his head.

“And now, the star of the night- from Quezon Province…”

There are hundreds of Paulas lurking in the dark just waiting for any Leos- ready to disarm his wit and sanity by her lethal charm…

Truly, ‘Women are dangerous creatures, but men cannot live without danger.’

So sad if it where not for stories like this I might have done the same. That’s why we got to learn from each other so no one will repeat the same mistake