Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Maybe I'm very stupid or delusional to think that by being a noble, honest and nice/caring GM would win a thera's heart in an industry filled with lust, greed and lies.

Knowing/hearing the truth broke and shattered me into pieces. But, knowing that she doesn't care for me. I still care for her and cling to the hope that I can still reach and talk some sense into her for the last/final time.

Tomorrow will be the end. I started this mistake and it's my responsibility for all of this mess I made.

Sometimes self sacrifices are necessary to protect the one you love/care, even if it means destroying myself in the process.

Maybe I'm very stupid or delusional to think that by being a noble, honest and nice/caring GM would win a thera's heart in an industry filled with lust, greed and lies.

Knowing/hearing the truth broke and shattered me into pieces. But, knowing that she doesn't care for me. I still care for her and cling to the hope that I can still reach and talk some sense into her for the last/final time.

Tomorrow will be the end. I started this mistake and it's my responsibility for all of this mess I made.

Sometimes self sacrifices are necessary to protect the one you love/care, even if it means destroying myself in the process.

All the best brother. Balitaan mo na lang kami.

Bro kaya mo yan. Good luck

May mga GMs na hoping pa rin na may manalo sa "lotto"/"sugal" ng thera-GM relationships.. So go ka lang at lahat ng taong nagmamahal o nahuhulog na ang loob ay delusional at stupid... sabi nga sa pelikulang Serendipity, "love her, like a jackass"... hehe

at sa nabasa kong nagpost ng fr/ pang aasar sa thread na to about dun sa "alleged" thera-loves mo, hayaan mo mga ganun, di maiiwasang may mga koopz sa mundo..gusto lang mang asar or mang gagow.. at the end of the day, masakit man (kung yun tlga ang thera-loves mo) pero kayang tiisin yun...

I used to have a gf in my work but one time we just fell out of love.

We decided to give space to each other while we assess our feelings.

However, she moved on very fast and soon had a new lover.

I knew I still love her but I am quite sure she doesn't feel the same way to me anymore, so I had to let go.

I started having panic attacks whenever I see her and my work was slowly getting affected.

I decided to seek help from a professional/therapist about my anxiety.

She really helped me a lot to get back on track and soon I am back on my feet.

She is in her mid 30s, single mom, and quite pretty and well-maintened body.

I started to feel attraction to her but I am trying to fight it as I know it's unethical.

I still visit her from time to time.

For now, I just enjoy her company whenever I have the chance and let things fall to where it should fall.

this is super super common. it happens when a person is starved of attention, they overestimate the feelings of anyone who gives it to them. like if you haven't eaten in days, the first food you eat even if its just ordinary food, will feel like the best cuisine in the world. they already have a name for it in psychiatry, its called transference and countertransference.

if your therapist is any good, she should immediately recognize this and nip it at the bud. yes it is unethical, but regardless of the ethics, its a stupid idea and should be avoided.

its also the same reason many rebound relationships fail. coming out of a bad relationship, a person's judgement compass is damaged. so what tends to happen is the person jumps from one bad relationship to another.

and by the way... of course your therapist is giving you attention, you are paying her to do it! if you want to test if feelings are real, its very easy. just stop paying her and see in a few months if she still treats you the same way.

Edited by camus

To add, I do have strong feelings for her. I do love her, yes. Lust? I'm way past/over that na. I've always let her decide and respected her decision, whether she will love me or not.

Not to trying sounding "KISA" or anything but to share and be honest;

Most of the time in our sessions, no ES really happens, I've let her decide on this (even when I'm really "tigang"), and I still pay her. I let her rest/sleep during the whole session because I know she's tired as she's always fully booked. I even bring her home cooked food every time as I know she doesn't have the time to go out and eat. Because I care for her and not just for myself.

The strange part about her (and the main reason why I want to save her) is she's Lost and she doesn't know what to do and where to go in her life anymore, (she's not doing this to support her family/kids or anything like that) she's here because she wants to escape, like she's throwing her life away.

And that's the saddest part, she has so much potential and yet she's wasting it away by being here, in this industry. I want to help guide her out and live the life she deserves and be happy.

I apologize for the long story and post, but I feel better talking to this to you guys. I would like to really thank you for your advices to me. It really helps my keep away my depression and constant thoughts of suicide.

regarding your last sentence on depression and suicide, have you sought professional help from the other kind of therapist? falling in love complicates your situation and having "the talk" seems risky, even more so given that the lady is involved in the pleasure industry. just like with love in any other situation, di ka makaka move on agad and unhealthy thoughts are likely to surface. though there are some helpful comments here, iba pa rin kapag professional ang kausap mo and at least malabo naman na may mangtroll sayo. your life is on the line as well, given your depression and suicidal thoughts

on another note, may nakuwento sa akin ang isa kong naging thera na may kabarkada siyang ex-thera na kinasal sa GM, so it's not impossible for falling for a thera to blossom into marriage

no personal experience (yet?) with falling for a thera though. like my bio says, i'm just having fun maybe till i meet the one hahahh

Edited by PenetrayShawn

regarding your last sentence on depression and suicide, have you sought professional help from the other kind of therapist? falling in love complicates your situation and having "the talk" seems risky, even more so given that the lady is involved in the pleasure industry. just like with love in any other situation, di ka makaka move on agad and unhealthy thoughts are likely to surface. though there are some helpful comments here, iba pa rin kapag professional ang kausap mo and at least malabo naman na may mangtroll sayo. your life is on the line as well, given your depression and suicidal thoughts

on another note, may nakuwento sa akin ang isa kong naging thera na may kabarkada siyang ex-thera na kinasal sa GM, so it's not impossible for falling for a thera to blossom into marriage

no personal experience (yet?) with falling for a thera though. like my bio says, i'm just having fun maybe till i meet the one hahahh

I have several times, I've already been diagnosed with Clinical depression. I don't want to take meds for it.

I can only say that living with depression is a constant daily struggle with my sanity. To keep myself from falling off the edge.

I have several times, I've already been diagnosed with Clinical depression. I don't want to take meds for it.

I can only say that living with depression is a constant daily struggle with my sanity. To keep myself from falling off the edge.

I see. What worries me is that having "the talk" and it not going the way you want might push you off the edge so hopefully you've already discussed these matters with your thera (psych)

Once you're doing better, hopefully you can share the mind thera's professional opinion on falling for a thera (flesh), no details of course

May things turn out for the best for both of you

So youre depressed way before you met the thera???

I dont think its healthy for you to be involved with these types of girls.

So youre depressed way before you met the thera???

I dont think its healthy for you to be involved with these types of girls.

Yes, it's more of a general depression. Since I'm having a lot of problems on my own (work, family etc.).

I know it's not healthy but I really don't have any outlet to release/talk my stress on, other than going for theras. I don't have any friends as I'm not very sociable/socially awkward (I'm an extreme introvert).

I see. What worries me is that having "the talk" and it not going the way you want might push you off the edge so hopefully you've already discussed these matters with your thera (psych)

Once you're doing better, hopefully you can share the mind thera's professional opinion on falling for a thera (flesh), no details of course

May things turn out for the best for both of you

I actually haven't talked to my professional thera about this yet. I stopped seeing her for about a year now since I was okay back then. I don't know where she is now.

Anyway, don't worry about me. I've dealt with/lived with depression for a long time and it's normal for me to have these dark stages in my life.

I've have already expected what's going to happen on "the talk" so that I don't expect the optimistic outcome to happen and hurt myself too much.

I just want to have closure on this and move on with our lives.

Yes, it's more of a general depression. Since I'm having a lot of problems on my own (work, family etc.).

I know it's not healthy but I really don't have any outlet to release/talk my stress on, other than going for theras. I don't have any friends as I'm not very sociable/socially awkward (I'm an extreme introvert).

I actually haven't talked to my professional thera about this yet. I stopped seeing her for about a year now since I was okay back then. I don't know where she is now.

Anyway, don't worry about me. I've dealt with/lived with depression for a long time and it's normal for me to have these dark stages in my life.

I've have already expected what's going to happen on "the talk" so that I don't expect the optimistic outcome to happen and hurt myself too much.

I just want to have closure on this and move on with our lives.

Bro harveyspecter, I hope you don't succumb to your depression... Always know that there are people in your life who are there for you (your family). You may be socially awkward, but I think you can and will meet friends either at work or by means of your pastimes (other than going to ESpa). Hehe even though we have not met and may not even meet (because we are all ninjas GMs here hehe) I think even just in MTC we can be acquaintances...I am still hoping/rooting for you to have a happy ending for falling for your thera (hehe pun intended ;)

Bro harveyspecter, I hope you don't succumb to your depression... Always know that there are people in your life who are there for you (your family). You may be socially awkward, but I think you can and will meet friends either at work or by means of your pastimes (other than going to ESpa). Hehe even though we have not met and may not even meet (because we are all ninjas GMs here hehe) I think even just in MTC we can be acquaintances...I am still hoping/rooting for you to have a happy ending for falling for your thera (hehe pun intended ;)

Thank you, bro Solaryan. I would really like to thank people like you who give me hope and strength to carry on everyday.

And about her, I don't think there's ever going to be a happy ending between us.

But that's okay, that's life eh. We all have to wake up and face reality sooner or later.

Thank you, bro Solaryan. I would really like to thank people like you who give me hope and strength to carry on everyday.

And about her, I don't think there's ever going to be a happy ending between us.

But that's okay, that's life eh. We all have to wake up and face reality sooner or later.

Yep, I can relate to that as well.. Even now, I still lurk on their thread just to see if she will be going on duty.. However, it seems that she in on her hiatus from ESpa work.. I haven't visited my thera-loves for more than a year.. hehe

We can move on.. We just need to realize that at the end of the day, life goes on. So just enjoy what you can.. As the pirate Jack Sparrow say "take what you can, give nothing back". Hehe it's a simple mantra that was useful as I was recovering from a foolish heart syndrome :D

But, I know that someday, to find true happiness, it needs to be reversed, it should be "give what you can, take nothing back". Because if the other party truly loves you, they will do the same... Sht! I'm being too cheesy.. hahaha

Sometimes that's the price we have to pay for Falling for a Thera, especially if she's on Top (of her Spa and sometimes literally).

It hurts and it also sucks but best to move on and look forward to what will unravel next.

Thanks for consoling me brother, but I can't drink liquor (I have severe allergic reactions to it) nor do I smoke.

What I do to drown my sorrows is just to have a really long and fast drive to somewhere/anywhere. The destination doesn't matter.

Long drive lang sana boss. Wag na fast para safe.

i thought suicidal kn bro so it wouldnt matter if u have allergic reactions sa liquor...... dba? my point is you value pa pala buhay mo so just move on be a man.....ganun tlga eh life is a bitch pero thats life bro.....

Hahah.. Real talk? Hahahha...

Well to be fair kay boss harvey having an allergic effect on something is agonizing.. If it will come to death it may bea painful and agonizing. Not the the strong suit of depressed suicidal... Gusto nila ung mabilisan tapos na..

But if you have the witts not to pay her or. Ubusin ung kabuhayam mo, id have to say kaya mo yan depression mo. I mean you and your family is definitely well to do since you are as you say successful, not to mention you have the luxuiary to drive far and fast (sa mahal ng gasolina I dont even want to step on the gas and every chance I get I free wheel). So kung marami kang pera and you only want to spend it on important things in your life, it suggests you are thinking of your future... So isip mo lang yan. Dont worry about it. But if rejection is your breaking point I suggest you stay away from these industries. She may love you to the heavens but really its all about the money. Someone will come along with more money and there is always that chance she will leave you or lokohin ka nya. I suggest join car enthusiast group. Madami.chicks up for grab. Id refer you to a group but I am discreet hahahh.. Pero sa car groups ka nlng mag hunting not here bro.

Edited by Kingkongphils

Hahah.. Real talk? Hahahha...

Well to be fair kay boss harvey having an allergic effect on something is agonizing.. If it will come to death it may bea painful and agonizing. Not the the strong suit of depressed suicidal... Gusto nila ung mabilisan tapos na..

But if you have the witts not to pay her or. Ubusin ung kabuhayam mo, id have to say kaya mo yan depression mo. I mean you and your family is definitely well to do since you are as you say successful, not to mention you have the luxuiary to drive far and fast (sa mahal ng gasolina I dont even want to step on the gas and every chance I get I free wheel). So kung marami kang pera and you only want to spend it on important things in your life, it suggests you are thinking of your future... So isip mo lang yan. Dont worry about it. But if rejection is your breaking point I suggest you stay away from these industries. She may love you to the heavens but really its all about the money. Someone will come along with more money and there is always that chance she will leave you or lokohin ka nya. I suggest join car enthusiast group. Madami.chicks up for grab. Id refer you to a group but I am discreet hahahh.. Pero sa car groups ka nlng mag hunting not here bro.

To your point, yes it's true. I mean if we're talking about suicide, better it to be a fast and painless death than a slow agonizing one.

Anyway, I'm not super rich naman, like Henry Sy. I'm just earning a salary that's more than enough for my needs and the extra goes into Espa's.

Okay back to the topic, I agree and it's true that, in the end, it's all about the money. And it's my fault din naman why this happened in the first place kasi.

She was different kasi from the thera's I had before her ( I have very specific preferences/picky kasi when it comes to women). She was very smart, maybe the only who can match me in intellect and in conversations. In short she was my dream girl, she was everything I wanted. That's why I fell in love with her.

But I'm fine now, I've come to accept that she's just something I can never have. And I just wish her the best in her life.

P.S: I'm in a car group ng mga Toyota Innova's kaso problem is puro guys/tanders kami dun eh, walang chicks hehe :)

• Like (+1) 1

only met her once after new year, still texting everyday, but you can really feel the emptiness of the words

after numerous relationships and sex (with theras and personal life), i guess i have already experienced a lot to easily fall

also, there are lots of pussies to fill with cream, target(s) locked :)

I tell her I like her.

She tells me she likes me too.

Most likely, she tells all her gms she like them too.

She tells me she misses me.

I miss her too.

But I believe she tells her other gms she misses them too.

She tells me that I am special.

She is to me too.

But, for sure all her gms are also special to her too.

I tell her I might fall for her.

She tells me she could fall for me too.

A nice storyline isn't it?

Unfortunately, we know it's a fiction story.

it's not fiction, it's true, she does that to all her gms

• Like (+1) 1