Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Lahat ay nanloloko... iba-iba ang mga rason

yung iba may mabuting puso yung iba naman ay purong lason

Ngunit nung nakita kita ako'y napalingon...

Parang "True Love at First Sight" ang pakiramdam ko ngayon

Sinundan kita... at nagulat ako, Di ko sasabihin yung SPA pero malupit ito!

Sabi ko sa receptionist, Sya po ang gusto KO! Sabi nya "YES SIR!" reserve na sya sau!

Masaheng malupit, ayayay ang tsalap-tsalap nito! bawat hawak nyay nakakaliyab ng malapot kong dugo!

Pagkatapos ng lahat... ask nya "Sir ano po gusto nyo?" Sabi ko... ikaw nalang... ang kulang ng buhay kong ito!

Natawa sya at akala nya ako'y nan loloko, every week binalikan ko sya... umaga't, tanghali't... gabi...para lang aking mai-solo...

Binigay ko na ang lahat pati pera kong naitago, pagdating sa kanya... "Sir, thank you! miss you! balik ka palagi dto!"

Tinapat ko sya at sinabihan "mahal kita 4ever"... sabi nya "Wag na!... Friends nlng tayo if ever"

Aray! wasak ang puso ko... HELP! need ko ng pain reliever!

Hirap pala mag mahal ng Thera... It will never last forever...

Masakit man ang naranasan... from September to December!

bago matapos ang taon... Kanta ko para sau... "NEVER say NEVER - Justine Beiber"

Merry Christmas! napapa-RAP ako sau ! and a Happy new year!

next year... hanap na ng bagong ikakarir! ^_^

I seldom share FRs much more my experiences but this lady made me do things that are beyond my norm. Here is what this beautiful and lovely lady is made of:

M-any times I tried but I guess I can not.

Trying to forget you, seems so very difficult.

So I'll take the risk and gamble to have that spot.

Will I be successful? Maybe or may not.

A-ngelic face together with an encouraging smile.

That is you my dear, so beautiful even from a mile.

You can provide inspiration to GMs like us

And forget the memories of our worst pasts.

V-ery determined woman who learns from her dad

On how to live life to the fullest and be satisfied.

A girl who loves her family more than anyone else.

Even sacrificing her own needs and happiness.

I- promise not to hurt you but to love you instead.

Only if youll trust me and allow me to prove myself.

I'll do whatever it takes to make you safe and happy

Because same as you, I also love your family.

C-an I stand to these words? For sure I will try.

Because at this moment, it is you that I admire.

Take a lot of care especially when at work.

I love you MAHAL, this is your PAYATOT...

Good luck bro...

Hahahaha. Yung akala mo special kana pero yun pala special kayong lahat.

very much agree as well....its also their way of buying time so they will not exert too much effort on the massage and ES part...you will never know...time is up na pala dahil sa pa sweet cuddle moment echos...

Note to self:

She must be a good actress, so be a good actor.

I can't make my emotions and feelings get the better of me. You can't win. You need to learn to play the field or soon, let go.

But I still have a flicker of hope that she is pure honest with me. I'd like to believe that. Because I felt sincerity within.

Then, I go back telling myself, this is only a chapter in a movie where we are all actors. Play your role well.

I’ve been in this situation. Right now I am slowly moving on and telling to myself that your not the only one. All of us are special. Just go with the flow and give yourself a respect and limitation when it comes to loving or sex to others. Just enjoy the feeling because YOLO and dont pressure the girl, understand and be patient because they all have the reasons why they go with this kind of business.

Dont expect something from them but continue what can you give, we dont know how long will they stay as a thera.

And lastly dont give full of your feelings, control it. Not just heart, use your mind.

I had my fair share of exp with them (a lady therapist).

Di kasi ako permanently nakatira sa Manila but when I' there, lagi kong pinupuntahan stablishment nila.

She's not by first option pero ayaw ko masayang oras ko so i got her. We end up liking each other, so sunod sunod ang punta ko for a few days. I even invited some of my friends to hang out with her and her friends after work.

When i left, for a few days very active kami mag message, after a week seldom na sya mag reply. She only replies me when she needed money. After sending to her, no more replies again. This goes on for a few months. Every time lang sya nag message when she needed something.

At the end of the day, ako na mismo di nag re-reply when she ask for something. Nag drama pa konti but i really didn't care anymore.

Just sad to say iba ang gusto nya siguro... sigh....

Lessons learnt: Involve only yourself in commerce. hahaha! *peace*

Edited by kano_d_great
  • Like (+1) 1

I tell her I like her.

She tells me she likes me too.

Most likely, she tells all her gms she like them too.

She tells me she misses me.

I miss her too.

But I believe she tells her other gms she misses them too.

She tells me that I am special.

She is to me too.

But, for sure all her gms are also special to her too.

I tell her I might fall for her.

She tells me she could fall for me too.

A nice storyline isn't it?

Unfortunately, we know it's a fiction story.

• Like (+1) 1

I tell her I like her.

I miss her too.

She is to me too.

This holds true for both sides of the coin bro... its hard for them to fall for a GM also... kasi ganyan din iniisip nila, well, some of them hehehe.. sounds sweet.. but we also tell that to theras we like :) and they know that also.

kaya wag ka mag-crack... stay strong brotha..

Edited by jakedgreat2010
  • Like (+1) 1

I tell her I like her.

I miss her too.

She is to me too.

Yup! close to reality sir. hahaha

Kaya stick to commerce tayo... :D

This holds true for both sides of the coin bro... its hard for them to fall for a GM also... kasi ganyan din iniisip nila, well, some of them hehehe.. sounds sweet.. but we also tell that to theras we like :) and they know that also.

Salamat bro.

I believe I am wise enough.

I tell her I like her.

I miss her too.

She is to me too.

That's why we have two heads (up and down). Best use both. Never let your Heart fully prevail over your two heads.

Edited by Kornokid - Dos

I tell her I like her.

I miss her too.

She is to me too.

Yun yung masakit dun e. Aware tayo sa ganitong set up pero di parin maiwasan na umasa.

Actually this is one aspect that is overlooked... Meron dn nmn kasi tlgang player na GM kaya d mo dn sila masisi..

I've been in the Espa industry for 4 years now, I've been with many theras during those times but I've never repeated a thera more than twice, and never really fell in love with one, until last December 2018.

She was a newbie, but a top thera in a spa in Cubao. Physically speaking, she was exactly my type. Out of curiosity I tried her that night, and to my surprise she was more than what meets the eye/ or what I initially expected. She was cute/beautiful, but she was also very intelligent and strong/independent (She's the only thera that can match me in intellect and wittiness) . And that was what made me fall in love with her. Apart from feelings of lust, (we've already had several sessions where no ES happened, just pure GFE talk/hugging) I really genuinely like her attitude/personality.

I used to only go to nearby espa's once/twice a month. But since I met her, I've been seeing her once or even twice a week. She's the only thera that I'm willing to drive from my house in Las Pinas all the way to Cubao just to be with her. (that's probably how crazy I am going for her right now).

In one of our recent sessions, I've already admitted that I was falling for her, and she did share the same feelings but I've said that we have to draw the line, the boundary of our "relationship". She has a very bright future that I don't want to ruin and I promised that I will help her in studying/school until she graduates and is successful and she finally leaves the industry.

But with every session that I have with her, I feel that I'm falling deeper to her and breaking/crossing the line I draw :(

• Like (+1) 1

I've been in the Espa industry for 4 years now, I've been with many theras during those times but I've never repeated a thera more than twice, and never really fell in love with one, until last December 2018.

She was a newbie, but a top thera in a spa in Cubao. Physically speaking, she was exactly my type. Out of curiosity I tried her that night, and to my surprise she was more than what meets the eye/ or what I initially expected. She was cute/beautiful, but she was also very intelligent and strong/independent (She's the only thera that can match me in intellect and wittiness) . And that was what made me fall in love with her. Apart from feelings of lust, (we've already had several sessions where no ES happened, just pure GFE talk/hugging) I really genuinely like her attitude/personality.

I used to only go to nearby espa's once/twice a month. But since I met her, I've been seeing her once or even twice a week. She's the only thera that I'm willing to drive from my house in Las Pinas all the way to Cubao just to be with her. (that's probably how crazy I am going for her right now).

In one of our recent sessions, I've already admitted that I was falling for her, and she did share the same feelings but I've said that we have to draw the line, the boundary of our "relationship". She has a very bright future that I don't want to ruin and I promised that I will help her in studying/school until she graduates and is successful and she finally leaves the industry.

But with every session that I have with her, I feel that I'm falling deeper to her and breaking/crossing the line I draw :(

Well, anything that would make you happy is good. But if you want to take it to the next level, ask her out. Find out more about her. out more about her. Maybe, she is really worth your affection...

Am I

i don't mean to burst your bubble bro... pero the odds are really against the two of you... you're threading dangerous waters kung baga... kahit na matapos na sya sa studies, leave the industry, etc... the mere fact that you met in a SPA with ES (as GM and thera) is a dead giveaway that it'll be hard for the BOTH of you to be honest, what more to trust each other... kaya mahirap mag-invest ng feelings... for both of you...

being in this thread bro... i'm sure you're ALSO looking for a fairy tale ending... a success story of some sort... a couple (GM & Thera) who did made it work! dami pa ngang nag-away sharing their point of view, saying this and that... i'm not saying "wala".... meron yan!... siguro sobrang haba lang ng story nila kasi nga it's a hard battle.. sana may mag post hehehe... yung TOTOO! ... yung totoong "happy ending" lol.