Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

in love na yata ako kay Jinri. ang sarap niya kasama. ang sikip pa kahit basa. sarap himudin. makinis at maungol. nakaka in love talaga siya. hindi pa masyado gastado yung katawan. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Jinri for life na ko. sarap ka sex eh.

bro out of tune naman sana yung mga ganyan bagay sa pM pinag uusapan.. wag dito

Wala na kase sa Topic ang ping uusapan yung fall inlove sa therapist not sex, Wag naman natin pag usapan dito , saka kung galit kayo sa Kapwa Gm pm na lang kayo , dito pa natin tinitira eh,, me kanya kanya tayong opinion the way we post we make fr ..kaya respect sa kapwa GM.. Peace Happy New Year

Well there are a lot of trolls talaga. Part of the test yan kung tlgang love mo c thera. Either you get affected or not. Admitedly I get affected not because I fell for a thera but because I have many thera friends and I have a friend who was with a thera. Was kasi d na pumapasok c thera.

Nakakalungkot lng na tlgang may mga tao na walang respeto sa tao. I guess sila ung mga keyboard warriors na walang magawa. Sa buhay or walang kwenta ang buhay. Palibhasa hindi kayang mambully sa tunay na buhay kaya dito nag trotrll.. Well dati yun.. Ngyn I realized I have so much to do kesa patulan sila.. But its a good test for you boss harveyapecter. Will make you realize what you really feel..

• Like (+1) 1

Well there are a lot of trolls talaga. Part of the test yan kung tlgang love mo c thera. Either you get affected or not. Admitedly I get affected not because I fell for a thera but because I have many thera friends and I have a friend who was with a thera. Was kasi d na pumapasok c thera.

Nakakalungkot lng na tlgang may mga tao na walang respeto sa tao. I guess sila ung mga keyboard warriors na walang magawa. Sa buhay or walang kwenta ang buhay. Palibhasa hindi kayang mambully sa tunay na buhay kaya dito nag trotrll.. Well dati yun.. Ngyn I realized I have so much to do kesa patulan sila.. But its a good test for you boss harveyapecter. Will make you realize what you really feel..

Thank you bro King Kong, I know this is OT again, but I would be lying if I said I'm not affected. It does bother me.

Anyway, Before I finally retire, it's always been a personal dream/goal of mine to save at least 1 thera out of the industry if the thera really has the potential to. And that's what I honestly see in her. She can live a better life, earn higher without going to this industry..

Thank you bro King Kong, I know this is OT again, but I would be lying if I said I'm not affected. It does bother me.

Anyway, Before I finally retire, it's always been a personal dream/goal of mine to save at least 1 thera out of the industry if the thera really has the potential to. And that's what I honestly see in her. She can live a better life, earn higher without going to this industry..

very well said

To add, I do have strong feelings for her. I do love her, yes. Lust? I'm way past/over that na. I've always let her decide and respected her decision, whether she will love me or not.

Not to trying sounding "KISA" or anything but to share and be honest;

Most of the time in our sessions, no ES really happens, I've let her decide on this (even when I'm really "tigang"), and I still pay her. I let her rest/sleep during the whole session because I know she's tired as she's always fully booked. I even bring her home cooked food every time as I know she doesn't have the time to go out and eat. Because I care for her and not just for myself.

The strange part about her (and the main reason why I want to save her) is she's Lost and she doesn't know what to do and where to go in her life anymore, (she's not doing this to support her family/kids or anything like that) she's here because she wants to escape, like she's throwing her life away.

And that's the saddest part, she has so much potential and yet she's wasting it away by being here, in this industry. I want to help guide her out and live the life she deserves and be happy.

I apologize for the long story and post, but I feel better talking to this to you guys. I would like to really thank you for your advices to me. It really helps my keep away my depression and constant thoughts of suicide.

Aaaaa.... Well if its save you want... Kailangan kang makialam. You have to be the one to enroll her, you have to be the one to make sure she goes to school.. Lalo na sabi mo she is lost... Ung iba kasi wala lang talaga magawa kasi kailangan nilang kumita ng pera. May ibang tulad ng thera loves mo na "lost". I tell you if she is lost, and she does not feel anything for you.. Kahit pang ateneo ang ibigay mong tuition sa kanya it will all be for nothing. Baka gastusin lang nya yun. So if save you want your help should actually count, and make sure IT actually counts.

Well pwede mo sabihin na its her choice what she does with what you give her BUT that wouldnt be saving her. Baka nga mas malaki pa pera nya kesa sa binibigay mo. So IMHO, if you want to save you make her. Plus malalaman mo dn kung may feelings sya syo. Pag she always makes excuses na hindi na enrol ung binigay mo e alam na this. Pag sabihin nyang na enrol you have to see kung na enroll nya. Kung ayaw nya ipakita then alam na this. You have to remember sir in any situation the savior cant do anything if the victim does not want to be saved. I may sound hypocritical but Ill just say it.. Kahit c Jesus na sinave tyo kung ayaw natin ma save we'll end up still in eternal damnation.

To add, I do have strong feelings for her. I do love her, yes. Lust? I'm way past/over that na. I've always let her decide and respected her decision, whether she will love me or not.

Not to trying sounding "KISA" or anything but to share and be honest;

Most of the time in our sessions, no ES really happens, I've let her decide on this (even when I'm really "tigang"), and I still pay her. I let her rest/sleep during the whole session because I know she's tired as she's always fully booked. I even bring her home cooked food every time as I know she doesn't have the time to go out and eat. Because I care for her and not just for myself.

The strange part about her (and the main reason why I want to save her) is she's Lost and she doesn't know what to do and where to go in her life anymore, (she's not doing this to support her family/kids or anything like that) she's here because she wants to escape, like she's throwing her life away.

And that's the saddest part, she has so much potential and yet she's wasting it away by being here, in this industry. I want to help guide her out and live the life she deserves and be happy.

I apologize for the long story and post, but I feel better talking to this to you guys. I would like to really thank you for your advices to me. It really helps my keep away my depression and constant thoughts of suicide.

May the odds be in your favor even if the whole world is against it.

Aaaaa.... Well if its save you want... Kailangan kang makialam. You have to be the one to enroll her, you have to be the one to make sure she goes to school.. Lalo na sabi mo she is lost... Ung iba kasi wala lang talaga magawa kasi kailangan nilang kumita ng pera. May ibang tulad ng thera loves mo na "lost". I tell you if she is lost, and she does not feel anything for you.. Kahit pang ateneo ang ibigay mong tuition sa kanya it will all be for nothing. Baka gastusin lang nya yun. So if save you want your help should actually count, and make sure IT actually counts.

Well pwede mo sabihin na its her choice what she does with what you give her BUT that wouldnt be saving her. Baka nga mas malaki pa pera nya kesa sa binibigay mo. So IMHO, if you want to save you make her. Plus malalaman mo dn kung may feelings sya syo. Pag she always makes excuses na hindi na enrol ung binigay mo e alam na this. Pag sabihin nyang na enrol you have to see kung na enroll nya. Kung ayaw nya ipakita then alam na this. You have to remember sir in any situation the savior cant do anything if the victim does not want to be saved. I may sound hypocritical but Ill just say it.. Kahit c Jesus na sinave tyo kung ayaw natin ma save we'll end up still in eternal damnation.

She's actually already, enrolled and taking her classes the same day she has her duty/schedule. When I say lost, I mean't she has no directions on her course and what to do with it after school. I don't plan on the tuition as I'm sure she has more than enough to pay for it and she smart enough for that.

I give her choices and help/extend my advices so that she knows what to do. I already said that I'm willing to help her out sa thesis niya and sa OJT niya when the time comes.

There's only so much i can do for her. and it's up to her to decide on what she wants. Next time, I'm planning to ask her what she wants to do with me. Does she want me to stay and help her or not. If not then I'll just leave.

As you've said, I can't save anyone who can't save themselves first.

She's actually already, enrolled and taking her classes the same day she has her duty/schedule. When I say lost, I mean't she has no directions on her course and what to do with it after school. I don't plan on the tuition as I'm sure she has more than enough to pay for it and she smart enough for that.

I give her choices and help/extend my advices so that she knows what to do. I already said that I'm willing to help her out sa thesis niya and sa OJT niya when the time comes.

There's only so much i can do for her. and it's up to her to decide on what she wants. Next time, I'm planning to ask her what she wants to do with me. Does she want me to stay and help her or not. If not then I'll just leave.

As you've said, I can't save anyone who can't save themselves first.

A okey, I got it.. Wala naman. Palang financial investment ang inyong kasunduan... Emotional lang.. Well I am telling you now sir that wont be a problem. Heheheh... I mean what you are feeling, what you are doing it could get worst hahahahah... Meron nga diyan naubos ang kaban ng bayan na broken hearted pa... Hahaha.... Kaya if you feel. Sad you just have to think of the many GMs here in MTC and outside MTCs na naubos na ang kaperahan wala pang napala sa thera loves nila. What your feeling is just minor. I am sure may makita kang mas maganda mas matalino youd forget her no problem.

A okey, I got it.. Wala naman. Palang financial investment ang inyong kasunduan... Emotional lang.. Well I am telling you now sir that wont be a problem. Heheheh... I mean what you are feeling, what you are doing it could get worst hahahahah... Meron nga diyan naubos ang kaban ng bayan na broken hearted pa... Hahaha.... Kaya if you feel. Sad you just have to think of the many GMs here in MTC and outside MTCs na naubos na ang kaperahan wala pang napala sa thera loves nila. What your feeling is just minor. I am sure may makita kang mas maganda mas matalino youd forget her no problem.

That's true. I mean even though I am falling for her, I still have my rational/logic brain intact pa naman. That's why I'm planning to have a serious discussion with her soon on what she wants with me. I don't want to financially/emotionally invest myself anymore if she doesn't want to.

• Like (+1) 1

That's true. I mean even though I am falling for her, I still have my rational/logic brain intact pa naman. That's why I'm planning to have a serious discussion with her soon on what she wants with me. I don't want to financially/emotionally invest myself anymore if she doesn't want to.

Now that is a very good rational move...

Yes daming Trolls na GM i wonder kung nagpupunta sa spa or walang magawa kundi Mag bash ng Kapwa MTC Member.

That feeling you get when you get it on with your thera? It's a side effect of a neurotransmitter called "dopamine." It helps regulate behavior by creating a feeling of pleasure or reward, making you repeat certain behavior. Also, your body releases a lot of dopamine when you orgasm. That's Mother Nature's way of putting a premium on procreation.

You're feeling "withdrawal" because your dopamine levels are low, perhaps because you're not getting it on with your wife in any way. If getting it on with the wife isn't an option, try eating high-protein food that is low in saturated fat, as well as probiotics. Also get some more exercise and plenty of sunlight. You'll feel better, even without the thera.

I agree with you bro...its all Science...

• Like (+1) 1

Read your story here and I'm in the same boat.

All the best sir.

I abandoned my boat back in 2016. Just some unsolicited advice, if you guys sense the boat is starting to sink even in the tiniest bit, abandon immediately and DONT look back. Huwag magbulagbulagan.

Good luck fellow GMs! Wishing you all the best

Yup. If you feel you're sinking deep, get out of the water and walk away. Easier said than done, I know. But, kaya.

I abandoned my boat back in 2016. Just some unsolicited advice, if you guys sense the boat is starting to sink even in the tiniest bit, abandon immediately and DONT look back. Huwag magbulagbulagan.

Good luck fellow GMs! Wishing you all the best

Not that I abandoned any ship but sa umpisa pa lang iniisip na dapat ng guest ang gastos dahil ikaw ang isa sa susuporta sa pamilya niya at yung sleepless nights knowing that your girl is holding or fellating someone else's manhood. It is not worth it. Edited by will robie