Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

There was this one summer that I got to go to an MP in the northern part of NCR, and I kinda fell for this MPA (got her service, and her cp #, 4 times in about 11 days), and got her to go out with me during that period . . .

The thing was, we both new it's temporary intimacy, so we just went along with the flow, but we didn't even give our real names to each other . . .

After summer, I stopped going because I'm going back to teaching that 1st semester in a new college (mahirap na) . . . I told this thin fiction about going abroad for work to soften the blow . . .

Imagine the awkwardness that happened when it turned out that my theraloves happened to be my student (!) in the college where I would be teaching (am teaching statistics that time) . . . In one fell swoop, we learned of each other's true identity . . .

Well, my theraloves did the most practicable move she could make . . .

She transferred classes, claiming that the schedule is in conflict with her work (!) shift . . .

I didn't renew my contract after that sem . . . It would have too much of a strain for me, more so for her . . .

I guess I loved her too much for that . . .

So, to test out my own advice and questions, I paid her a surprise visit. Anonymous reservation, no clue that I was going to arrive, plainly as a GM. The room was dim. I sat facing away from the door. But she only needed to see my silhouette.

Bakit ka nandito? Alam mong ayoko na dito tayo sa loob.

She acted like she saw a ghost; sitting at the other end of the bed, farthest from me.

Hindi kita gagawin. Hindi ko kaya.

She wanted me to pick a different thera. I declined. But she was adamant, too. One of the qualities I really liked about her.

Iba yung sa atin eh. Iba ka. May something tayo.

So we just sat far away from each other. Glancing looks. One question here and there. She still wanted me to choose someone else. I just kept declining. She went out a couple of times to smoke. I strongly felt she did not want to see me, and yet she never asked me to leave, nor did she choose to leave.

At that moment I did not know what to feel. Or what to say. Or what else to do. I just sat there, with her, for the next hour and a half. I wanted to see and be with her again. It still happened, I guess. Not just how I intended.

A week passed by and I saw her post some selfies. Her first in a long while. She looked good - as beautiful and sexy as I remember her from memory. Happy and wearing a smile - something very rare.

Was she happy because I'm no longer part of her life? Was she happy because she has a new guy(s) who gets to play with her body and f*cks her silly? The many questions and demons that pop up in my head are still there. But they do not matter to me anymore.

This time I only felt lust. The rush of memories of the time we were together were filtered. Its not that I don't care about her at all, but more of my feelings for her now have a clear definition.

Falling is definitely easy. Moving forward after the fall is the hard part.

Edited by The Afterman

So, to test out my own advice and questions, I paid her a surprise visit. Anonymous reservation, no clue that I was going to arrive, plainly as a GM. The room was dim. I sat facing away from the door. But she only needed to see my silhouette.

Bakit ka nandito? Alam mong ayoko na dito tayo sa loob.

She acted like she saw a ghost; sitting at the other end of the bed, farthest from me.

Hindi kita gagawin. Hindi ko kaya.

She wanted me to pick a different thera. I declined. But she was adamant, too. One of the qualities I really liked about her.

Iba yung sa atin eh. Iba ka. May something tayo.

So we just sat far away from each other. Glancing looks. One question here and there. She still wanted me to choose someone else. I just kept declining. She went out a couple of times to smoke. I strongly felt she did not want to see me, and yet she never asked me to leave, nor did she choose to leave.

At that moment I did not know what to feel. Or what to say. Or what else to do. I just sat there, with her, for the next hour and a half. I wanted to see and be with her again. It still happened, I guess. Not just how I intended.

A week passed by and I saw her post some selfies. Her first in a long while. She looked good - as beautiful and sexy as I remember her from memory. Happy and wearing a smile - something very rare.

Was she happy because I'm no longer part of her life? Was she happy because she has a new guy(s) who gets to play with her body and f*cks her silly? The many questions and demons that pop up in my head are still there. But they do not matter to me anymore.

This time I only felt lust. The rush of memories of the time we were together were filtered. Its not that I don't care about her at all, but more of my feelings for her now have a clear definition.

Falling is definitely easy. Moving forward after the fall is the hard part.

TFS Paps. Awkward nga yung ganyang eksena.

I do agree with most GMs here.

Its difficult to Fall In Love with a Thera because of her working environment, its perks and perils as well as almost zero possibilities of a Happy Ending.

What would make it even more difficult is Falling In Love with a Top Thera with an Infinite Charisma knowing that you'll be rivals with most GMs here who are head over heals over her. Its every man for himself when it comes to her.

I'm sure a few here has experienced it or currently experiencing it. The feeling is nice and scary at the same time being paranoid at times would be unavoidable.

Given that one of us here would be very fortunate enough, the question for the Lucky GM would be for how long the relationship will last? Only time can tell.

Edited by 手塚

Its difficult to Fall In Love with a Thera because of her working environment, its perks and perils as well as almost zero possibilities of a Happy Ending.

What would make it even more difficult is Falling In Love with a Top Thera with an Infinite Charisma knowing that you'll be rivals with most GMs here who are head over heals over her. Its every man for himself when it comes to her.

I'm sure a few here has experienced it or currently experiencing it. The feeling is nice and scary at the same time being paranoid at times would be unavoidable.

Given that one of us here would be very fortunate enough, the question for the Lucky GM would be for how long the relationship will last? Only time can tell.

She's now gone

Wala na siya sa mundo kung saan ko cya nakilala. Actually I'm happy because she can move along with her lyf now. She can do the normal life and normal work.

Pro to think I miss her so much wala na cya pero topic pa din cya. Lagi pa din cya halos binabanggit ng maraming GM'S dahil ba top thera cya o dahil sa charisma at pagiging mabuting tao niya. Browsing her friends fb I saw she help a old woman na nabangga sa mayon at nung na read ko ung post halos hindi ako makapaniwala isang maganda at matalinong babae na handa pang tumulong sa nangangailangan.Without any exchange napag alaman ko din sa isang Hospital na private niya dinala yung old woman na nabangga at halos makipag away pa daw cya dun para lang tanggapin ang old woman na un.hay. Ang hirap mong iresist saan bang lupalop sa mundong to mayroon ng kagaya moh? Gabi gabi na lang I always think abowt you

Falling for a thera is the most difficult type of love, pero hindi ko pinagccchang minahal ko cya. One day I will marry a woman like her( babaeng makulit, iyakin, mataray, matalino pero sa kabila nun she always fight kung ano ung pinaniniwalaan niya at may mabuting puso)

------my only Queen-------

The only Queen

Well, I think I'm about to fall for someone. But I haven't attempted to tell her yet how special she is for me. Yes, I'm afraid.

if you're attached to the outcome you've probably already fallen.you might want to ask yourself what you want out of this. being afraid is ok and natural but you have to remember that being stuck due to analysis by paralysis is worse. regardless if thera or not, you should let people know if they're special to you. baka wala na sila or hindi na puwede na may mangyari pa kung mag hintay ka. don't tortutre yourself by overthinking

the more posts i read in this topic the more i realize that GM-thera relationships don't have many differences vs relationships with non-theras as opposed to the intensity of certain factors like trust issues. then again i haven't been in a relationship with a thera haha anyways carry on

In my case i fell in love and still am in love with her. She was a top thera and has quit the industry. Mahirap talaga kasi madami tumatakbo sa isip ko but wala ka magagawa pag napana ka ni cupido but to learn to accept

In my case i fell in love and still am in love with her. She was a top thera and has quit the industry. Mahirap talaga kasi madami tumatakbo sa isip ko but wala ka magagawa pag napana ka ni cupido but to learn to accept

Most of the times it hurts lalo na knowing she has a lot of admirers too and probably some feel the same way as you do. Given she's out of this industry, you should have more reason to pursue her (basta wala kayong sabit pareho).

She's now gone

Wala na siya sa mundo kung saan ko cya nakilala. Actually I'm happy because she can move along with her lyf now. She can do the normal life and normal work.

Pro to think I miss her so much wala na cya pero topic pa din cya. Lagi pa din cya halos binabanggit ng maraming GM'S dahil ba top thera cya o dahil sa charisma at pagiging mabuting tao niya. Ang hirap mong iresist saan bang lupalop sa mundong to mayroon ng kagaya moh? Gabi gabi na lang I always think abowt you

Falling for a thera is the most difficult type of love, pero hindi ko pinagccchang minahal ko cya. One day I will marry a woman like her( babaeng makulit, iyakin, mataray, matalino pero sa kabila nun she always fight kung ano ung pinaniniwalaan niya at may mabuting puso)

------my only Queen-------

The only Queen

That would be one of the few reasons why She's Once In A Lifetime for most of her GMs.

Most of the times it hurts lalo na knowing she has a lot of admirers too and probably some feel the same way as you do. Given she's out of this industry, you should have more reason to pursue her (basta wala kayong sabit pareho).

I feel a lot more comfortable now that she's been out of the industry for about 2 weeks now. Actually sya may sabit, though hindi asawa and hindi bf(read between the lines nalang) and wala syang anak so magulo ang kwento namin hehe but i'm happy with our current set up, could definitely be better but i couldn't ask for more. She's already sacrificed so much for me since d ko naman mabigay sa kanya yung kinikita nya when she was still in the industry(she'd earn a minimum of 7k a day nun)and alam kong hirap sya sa situation namin but she still makes an effort.

I feel a lot more comfortable now that she's been out of the industry for about 2 weeks now. Actually sya may sabit, though hindi asawa and hindi bf(read between the lines nalang) and wala syang anak so magulo ang kwento namin hehe but i'm happy with our current set up, could definitely be better but i couldn't ask for more. She's already sacrificed so much for me since d ko naman mabigay sa kanya yung kinikita nya when she was still in the industry(she'd earn a minimum of 7k a day nun)and alam kong hirap sya sa situation namin but she still makes an effort.

Saw your story line din Paps. Keep us posted din. :)

Hmmm...Interesting post. Kwento ninyo? Your current setup? Sacrificed so much for you? So ikaw pala si lucky guy. Hehe. Nice if its true..

Yes i'd say swerte na ako sa kanya. She gave up big time earnings for me. Our current set up parang ako yung kabit haha. Also since complicated nga yung situation nya, para syang bata na tumatakas sa magulang to meet me. So kita ko talaga effort nya. I am by no means rich, sakto lang and she knows that. Ayaw ko din sya i-pressure to get out of her situation kahit sinasabi nya na she'll break it off na with the gf since ako lang naman pumasok ng ganon sa buhay nya.