Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Agreed sir...its very hard...I also had a couple of experiences meeting those ideal GMs, the ones that most theras dreamed of being with. One was single, a graduate of the top university in PH, works as a Director in a huge multi-national firm and I believe he genuinely liked me. I don't know if I was falling for him too but we constantly went out together and we enjoyed each others company. Without the complication of my job, who knows what might have happened i might have married him.Haha.... However, as with most instances between a thera and a GM, he began to ask for exclusivity. He offered to take me out of this industry, help me with my finances, in effect, he began to exhibit the white knight complex and yes, he also started to get jealous of other clients...little cracks began to appear in our "friendship" and whatever we tried to build eventually crumbled.

Some of you say a relationship is only possible once we leave this business. To an extent I agree. But I have seen a lot of success stories too, a thera and GM being together and able to maintain their affection and bond despite the demands of our jobs. That is what I am holding out for. Call me naive, but the romantic in me still believe love conquers all. ;)

Ms May ….Your thought of maintaining the affection of the GM is only possible during the first part of your relationship.

You both are so deeply in love with each other and the GM may even say that he will accept you in spite of your work. You will build your plan and everything may seem perfect . But as time goes by while you are still working as thera, the GM will start to feel different kind of feelings. An emotion that is full jealousy , a fact that you are having an intimate sessions with other GMs which could lower down a sense of self and moral .The relationship will be tarnished by the situation. GM is only human to have such kind of emotional state. Then thats the time Exclusivity will come in which is not possible for as long as you are in the industry. The only way is both of you to leave that environment to continue that true love. Success stories you’ve seen had ended up leaving the past.

Btw, If we will reverse the situation wherein the GM is working as a therapist thus giving pleasure to different GMladies/Matronas etc.. , how would you feel?

DocA

• Like (+1) 1

I dont care. Basta masaya ako sa kanya.

No bf,walang anak at walang asawa naman.

Ung sa trabaho naman. Table lang sya. Umiinom lang. No kiss. No tsuktsak.

Are you not jealous Sir pag may ka table sya? how would you know kung wala kiss or something ?

Are you not jealous Sir pag may ka table sya? how would you know kung wala kiss or something ?

I just trust her.

One time may guest gusto syang i vip. Called me and i listend to their conversation. She rejected the offer ng guest. Magtable nlng daw sya ibang babae. Sabay alis.

Nagpunta ung tropa ko, tinable sya. Try manyak moves. Pero pumalag sya, kinuha tinidor sabay sabi sige subukan mo.

Alam ko ugali nya. Hindi sya nagpapabastos. She promised me na hindi sya maglalandi sa mga guest niya. Sakin lang daw hahah.

Nagtataka nga ung FM nya kung bakit napakadikit sa akin si baby. Pero pag ibang guest daw hindi naman sya ganun.

I just trust her.

One time may guest gusto syang i vip. Called me and i listend to their conversation. She rejected the offer ng guest. Magtable nlng daw sya ibang babae. Sabay alis.

Nagpunta ung tropa ko, tinable sya. Try manyak moves. Pero pumalag sya, kinuha tinidor sabay sabi sige subukan mo.

Alam ko ugali nya. Hindi sya nagpapabastos. She promised me na hindi sya maglalandi sa mga guest niya. Sakin lang daw hahah.

Nagtataka nga ung FM nya kung bakit napakadikit sa akin si baby. Pero pag ibang guest daw hindi naman sya ganun.

You are lucky. She knows her limitations but still you can not avoid the notion that she is still a GRO which may connote a morality issue with your family.

Good luck Bro.

You are lucky. She knows her limitations but still you can not avoid the notion that she is still a GRO which may connote a morality issue with your family.

Good luck Bro.

Para sa dalawang kapatid nya.Yeah GRO for today. Not forever. Lahat may karapatan magmahal at mahalin. :P

Paglaban ko pagibig ko sa kanya. Bahala na ang bukas. haha

Edited by 🌟HUDAS🌟

Sometimes Financial issues are the cause of the cracks on the relationship

Last thursday I had a long heart to heart talk with a female friend who cried her eyes out over the guy who left her.

She had a relationship with this guy who knew her rakets, and he was actually ok with them, even to the point of looking at the text message of the girl and her client.

Then she found out that she was going to boracay with this guy, and he suddenly left her place and told her he was going home. She tried calling him, and he said "Akala ko kaya ko, hindi pala".

My friend was willing to cancel Boracay for him, but it looked like he had given up. He just said tuloy mo yang Boracay na yan, kailangan mo yan. And then he was saying she should have fun etc.

My friend why trying to patch up and he still didn't budge. Yesterday, she texted him "Thank You". He replied "Thank you as well".

What do you think of the guy? If this happened to you, what would you do?

Last thursday I had a long heart to heart talk with a female friend who cried her eyes out over the guy who left her.

She had a relationship with this guy who knew her rakets, and he was actually ok with them, even to the point of looking at the text message of the girl and her client.

Then she found out that she was going to boracay with this guy, and he suddenly left her place and told her he was going home. She tried calling him, and he said "Akala ko kaya ko, hindi pala".

My friend was willing to cancel Boracay for him, but it looked like he had given up. He just said tuloy mo yang Boracay na yan, kailangan mo yan. And then he was saying she should have fun etc.

My friend why trying to patch up and he still didn't budge. Yesterday, she texted him "Thank You". He replied "Thank you as well".

Tingin ko mahal naman nila isat isa. Sumuko at nagsawa na ung guy. Are they both single? Baka mangyari din sakin to :(

Maybe ill stick back to her if this happens to me

Edited by 🌟HUDAS🌟

Tingin ko mahal naman nila isat isa. Sumuko at nagsawa na ung guy. Are they both single? Baka mangyari din sakin to :(

Maybe ill stick back to her if this happens to me

Both are single as of the moment. The guy is already annulled but still supports his child. My friend also has a daughter. Wala naman problem yung relationship nung guy sa daughter minsan kasama pa sa pagpunta sa resto or mall dates nila.

Yun na yun; Di kaya tanggapin ng guy. Di naman nakakapagtaka, ok na rin yun. Gaya ng nasabi na dati, kung Di mo naman din mapapahinto eh tangappin mo yung Trabaho. Pag Di mo din magawa yun eh tapos na. Kasi Ano ba naman yung pag ibig kung walang loyalty Sa pagiging intimate?

good eve sir Galahad...just want to share my comment...

definitely maski anong mahal mo sa thera there will come a time na bibigay ka sa ganyang trial...maraming maglalaro sa isip mo once un mahal mong thera ay kasama ng ibang lalaki...hindi ka patutulugin niyan kakaisip...

.nakilala mo lang un thera sa spakol / mp kaya kakayanin mo cguro tanggapin ang ginagawa niya sa loob ng spa/ mp..pero pag nasa labas na, i doubt...ibang usapan na yan. iba sakit niyan. hindi man natuloy un deal na sumama un thera pero nasaktan na un ego ng gm kaya I guess umayaw na un gm sa thera niya...

bakit ko nasabi toh? coz if happened to me before... which made me strong now na hanggang kantot na lang talaga dapat (sorry to use that word)... magkagusto man sa thera, dapat kontrolado...

want to have a serious relationship? find someone who's not in this sex industry...applicable both to gm & thera....peace.

Medyo matagal ko ng hindi binibisita tong thread na to kasi nakaka apekto minsan yung mga stories dito sa mga spa adventures ko hahahaha. I tend to forget the reality na MTC and the outside are two different worlds.

To those who are falling for their theras all I can do is wish you goodluck. Hindi naman nakamamatay ang ma broken hearted just in case hindi talaga mag work out yung relationship. Eventually everyone will move on its just a matter of time.

At the end of the day, people can only give advices and opinions, kayo pa din na involved ang mag dedecide at magdadala ng whatever your relationship will bring to you.

Hmm ung sakin kailangan ko na bang ihinto habang maaga pa. Gro sya :( pero no sex naman. Table at kwentuhan. No kids nobf nohusband. Continue ko ba? Di naman ako nagseselos.

just follow your instinct bro....sa huli ikaw pa rin ang magdedesisyon...

based sa experience ko sa mga gro , mas discreet ang kalakalan jan sa mga bar joint compared sa mp & spakol...pero dun pa rin pupunta...if the price is right....

nwei, I dont want to be judgemental...peace.

Yeah i trust her. And i know mahal nya talaga ako. Txt and call everday.

I dont think na papayag sya kahit malaki pa tip or goodlooking guest. She will never go to mps or spa. Told me never sya makikipagsex or kiss pag hindi nya mahal. Naniniwala naman ako dun

Then do what your heart tells you then... If she lied, at least you were honest with your feelings. And I am someone who thinks a person is less foolish if he commits a mistake by using his heart, than a person who makes a mistake using his head.

Hindi ko pa nga sya nakakasex. Nakwento nga nya ko sa magulang nya. How i treat respect and understand her. At maganda naman reaction ng magulang nya.

Alam ng magulang nya na she works as a gro. Inom at kwentuhan lang kasi. Nung una ayaw ng magulang pero she explains kung ano talaga ginagawa dun sa work nya. Kasama nya 2 pinsan nya sa work nya.

Edited by 🌟HUDAS🌟