Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Here is the thing though, sometimes if you get familiar with the same therapist over and over something gets developed, especially yung mga therapist na may after-sales service like texting "Nakauwi ka na ba ng maayos" or "Thank you I enjoyed the time we spent together", you will tend to fall hehehe...

At least thera pa lang ito... she has limits.

Pag PSP level, lalo na pag super GFE tapos ang dalas ninyo magkita, tapos ang term ninyo nagbabago from walk, to sex to make love... Hahahaha!

Your goal here is to have fun... and maybe develop friendships. The environment is toxic though should you decide to find love here.

naku patay tayo neto.. tinitext nya ako.. musta? kumain ka na ba? ingat ka.. miss you baby..etc.. sya pa nauuna.. i dont really text her.. nagrereply lang ako.. hahaha.. iiwasan ko ba? ang cute at lambing nya.. lols

naku patay tayo neto.. tinitext nya ako.. musta? kumain ka na ba? ingat ka.. miss you baby..etc.. sya pa nauuna.. i dont really text her.. nagrereply lang ako.. hahaha.. iiwasan ko ba? ang cute at lambing nya.. lols

Nothing wrong with answering back di ba? Hehehehehe! Ganito na lang, kung GFE siya, BFE ka naman :lol:

Masarap mag fall sa thera.The thrill of the chase is there. Frequent visits, dates, gifts...Nakaka high. Yun nga lang- Pag naging kayo na, dun masusubukan pagmamahalan ninyo sa isat isa.You will become demanding, paranoia seeps in and the person you were before will never be thesame when you first met her.Are you willing to take the risk?

Masarap mag fall sa thera.The thrill of the chase is there. Frequent visits, dates, gifts...Nakaka high. Yun nga lang- Pag naging kayo na, dun masusubukan pagmamahalan ninyo sa isat isa.You will become demanding, paranoia seeps in and the person you were before will never be thesame when you first met her.Are you willing to take the risk?

Nope

Kung may asawa ka na at naglalagi ka sa ganitong lugar dahil pantanggal stress o pantanggal libog, Ganun talaga mga kalalakihan, tapos minsan nadadala/nahuhulog sa mga thera, ok lang yun, ganun talaga tao lang, nadadala ng emosyon. Pero dapat alam priorities.

Pero kung single ka tapos dito lagi at dito pa naghahanap at naiinlove..taragis..tapos inaangas mo pa dito..medyo needs to rethink strategy in life paps.

Thats Bingo Bro!

The greater the risk, the greater the reward!

damn... backread curvermay's replies and it was wow. galing. so insightful.

therefore, sigh. u know if i got her as my thera feeling ko baka 30 mins palang sisipain nya na ako... medyo intimidating pa naman yung mga type ni May na-- maganda, full o' brains... but i'm too immature in my thinking.. i dont believe i can hold even half an hour of conversation with a girl, much less her.

:( i do wish a lot that i could talk to people like her, though, to level up my skillz in conversation and way thinking...

kumbaga, i know that it's a problem, but i dont know of any way to solve this... if anyone knows of a place that people can go to improve conversational skills(totally non-smoking please), help is very much appreciated. thanks!!!

that aside, good luck to the people who fall in love with theras... mahirap yan, but if madapa ka kay May, i think you'll be fine.. just be prepared for a lot of rivals.. ;)

damn... backread curvermay's replies and it was wow. galing. so insightful.

therefore, sigh. u know if i got her as my thera feeling ko baka 30 mins palang sisipain nya na ako... medyo intimidating pa naman yung mga type ni May na-- maganda, full o' brains... but i'm too immature in my thinking.. i dont believe i can hold even half an hour of conversation with a girl, much less her.

:( i do wish a lot that i could talk to people like her, though, to level up my skillz in conversation and way thinking...

kumbaga, i know that it's a problem, but i dont know of any way to solve this... if anyone knows of a place that people can go to improve conversational skills(totally non-smoking please), help is very much appreciated. thanks!!!

that aside, good luck to the people who fall in love with theras... mahirap yan, but if madapa ka kay May, i think you'll be fine.. just be prepared for a lot of rivals.. ;)

Try going to speed dating venues. It will come out naturally after transfering from one table to another one hehehe.

bakit ba naghahanap ng "the one" mga brad? Pwede naman the two, three, five, or seven! LOL that there is one and only one person in the world for you and that you will only find happiness with that person is a fairy tail. there are people you care about and there are good times to be had, but that's about it. most relationships are inherently complicated. there are no guarantees... pero di din naman pwede na i isolate mo lang sarili mo. kailangan mo din naman ng companionship kahit papaano. kaya ok lang naman mag dive in at i experience ang good at bad. pero kailangan bukas ang mata mo. bad trip nga lang, nagpakasal muna ako bago ko na realize hahahaha

Hi GMs,

Been awhile since I posted here. Good to be back.

Anyway, I understand your point sir, but I have to respectfully disagree. Our case as therapists is different. This is a job for us, for you GMs its purely entertainment. When we entered the thera world, we gave up the freedom of choice on who can touch our body, who we can get intimate with us...You GMs still have that freedom that we don't.

Thus, we cannot stop you from choosing other theras, but we will definitely appreciate you more if you stick with the one thera that you have admitted having an emotional attachment with.

May

honestly, na depress ako ng onti reading the highlighted portion of the quote... i know it's an exchange naman... theras get the GMs money, GMs get a good time... but still.

Edited by zhyper77