Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Thank you madam May for your insights. Very well said, and I admire you more for that.Two thumbs up my dear...

Well....its easily said but very hard to be done...peace.

Agreed sir...its very hard...I also had a couple of experiences meeting those ideal GMs, the ones that most theras dreamed of being with. One was single, a graduate of the top university in PH, works as a Director in a huge multi-national firm and I believe he genuinely liked me. I don't know if I was falling for him too but we constantly went out together and we enjoyed each others company. Without the complication of my job, who knows what might have happened i might have married him.Haha.... However, as with most instances between a thera and a GM, he began to ask for exclusivity. He offered to take me out of this industry, help me with my finances, in effect, he began to exhibit the white knight complex and yes, he also started to get jealous of other clients...little cracks began to appear in our "friendship" and whatever we tried to build eventually crumbled.

Some of you say a relationship is only possible once we leave this business. To an extent I agree. But I have seen a lot of success stories too, a thera and GM being together and able to maintain their affection and bond despite the demands of our jobs. That is what I am holding out for. Call me naive, but the romantic in me still believe love conquers all. ;)

• Like (+1) 2

While I think there are some success stories while in the industry, I feel that until they leave both it, they would be stuck and won't be able to move forward.

And there are some who took the plunge, got married, or cohabited together, had children. Usually ended up in a very toxic relationship afterwards.

Offering Exclusivity is a no-no to me.... that is like putting the one you love into a cage. And that would feel like a sponsor type relationship instead of the normal bf-gf relationship we would like...

If it were up to me, I would wait until she herself voluntary leaves the industry, and then I will court her.

But that is just me...

How do some women in the industry view kissing on the lips?

I remember I met a PSP once. She told me she could do anything with me, even anal. Except that no kissing on the lips. When I asked why, she told me that was the only thing she could have with her boyfriend.

Is it still important?

Do you also think that in the SPA Industry, all those in a relationship only do the standard stuff?

While I think there are some success stories while in the industry, I feel that until they leave both it, they would be stuck and won't be able to move forward.

And there are some who took the plunge, got married, or cohabited together, had children. Usually ended up in a very toxic relationship afterwards.

Offering Exclusivity is a no-no to me.... that is like putting the one you love into a cage. And that would feel like a sponsor type relationship instead of the normal bf-gf relationship we would like...

If it were up to me, I would wait until she herself voluntary leaves the industry, and then I will court her.

But that is just me...

That's one way of putting it...Yes, you can wait until the thera leaves the industry...Or, you could do what you need to do and be the REASON why the thera will leave the industry. ;)

• Like (+1) 1

That's one way of putting it...Yes, you can wait until the thera leaves the industry...Or, you could do what you need to do and be the REASON why the thera will leave the industry. ;)

Very well said May, IMHO but that entails a lot of understanding as well as sacrifices from both parties,

Hi GMs,

Been awhile since I posted here. Good to be back.

Anyway, I understand your point sir, but I have to respectfully disagree. Our case as therapists is different. This is a job for us, for you GMs its purely entertainment. When we entered the thera world, we gave up the freedom of choice on who can touch our body, who we can get intimate with us...You GMs still have that freedom that we don't.

Thus, we cannot stop you from choosing other theras, but we will definitely appreciate you more if you stick with the one thera that you have admitted having an emotional attachment with.

May

very well said... But It depends on the situation siguro kung ano intension ni GM sa thera or pagtingin ni GM. In my case I admit I fall in love with my thera ng hindi ko inaasahan, 2 or once a week ko sya puntahan. Kaso nalipat sya medyo malayo sa loc ko. Ng-try ako ng ibang thera, mas maganda just to prove kung same satisfaction lang pero iba feeling pag sya thera ko. Down side is I don't have any plans na maging kami, kasi pamilyado nako. Sad pero masaya nako at kontento pagnapuntahan ko sya.

For me It doesn't matter what type of profession you have. Importante "Wag umasa at wag magpa-asa" at "Wag mong

hilingin kung d muna naman kayang panindigan" ✌

Ok lang yung mga ginagawa ng beh ko sa loob ng MP, trabaho naman yun. Dapat walang kaso yun.. Ako bihira na pumunta sa MP, kung pupunta man ako sya kinukuha ko. Kasi minsan napaka busy nya na hindi na kami nakakapagkita sa labas..

Ang mahirap yung malaman mo na hindi lang ikaw ka date nya sa labas.. May kadinner pa pala sya na iba. Imagine mo mas masakit pa yung may ka dinner date sya, kaysa yung may kasex sya.. Pero ganun ang nafeel ko, masakit tlaga, malaman na binobola ka lang..

Naku naku masyado naman possesive kung ganyan ka mag isip bro. If love mo ang thera dapat matuto ka umintindi sa sitwasyon nun thera.

Edited by Tagurobrothers

Agreed sir...its very hard...I also had a couple of experiences meeting those ideal GMs, the ones that most theras dreamed of being with. One was single, a graduate of the top university in PH, works as a Director in a huge multi-national firm and I believe he genuinely liked me. I don't know if I was falling for him too but we constantly went out together and we enjoyed each others company. Without the complication of my job, who knows what might have happened i might have married him.Haha.... However, as with most instances between a thera and a GM, he began to ask for exclusivity. He offered to take me out of this industry, help me with my finances, in effect, he began to exhibit the white knight complex and yes, he also started to get jealous of other clients...little cracks began to appear in our "friendship" and whatever we tried to build eventually crumbled.

Some of you say a relationship is only possible once we leave this business. To an extent I agree. But I have seen a lot of success stories too, a thera and GM being together and able to maintain their affection and bond despite the demands of our jobs. That is what I am holding out for. Call me naive, but the romantic in me still believe love conquers all. ;)

May I ask, Ms May, why you turned down that offer? Were you not sufficiently in love with him or sure of his intentions? Don't you want to leave the industry and do something else?

Nawala si Ms May! We are still waiting for her story about the 2nd GM. I hope di nya sila pinagsabay haha

Nope, Dko cla pinagsabay. Technically, I did not commit to either one. The 2nd guy was one of the sweetest man I ever met. He was charming in a funny way, very honest and well, he was not very interested in physical intimacy. He would book me for 2 hours and there would be minimal contact, we would both remain fully clothed the entire time. Haha...We would just spend the hours talking about anything under the sun. We dated outside the spa, real dates in the sense that we would go out as friends without the usual "check in" afterwards. He was almost ideal except for one hiccup, he was married. Though he was already separated from his wife for awhile, legally speaking, they are still bound by law. Thus, I eventually ceased seeing him to avoid from falling deeper.

May I ask, Ms May, why you turned down that offer? Were you not sufficiently in love with him or sure of his intentions? Don't you want to leave the industry and do something else?

I was 100% certain of this guy's(referring to the first guy in my story, the IT Director) intentions but I was not sure if I can give what he wanted.Of course, I do want to leave the industry, but I will do so out of my own accord and my own time. I would not be "forced" into that decision by any guy, lover or not. I have things I need to achieve, goals I want to reach but I need to accomplish that without being "carried" by any man. Like what I said, he was probably the most ideal of all the GMs who in one way or another manifested their "admiration" for me. He was single, never took another thera after we partnered for the first time, and although his last relationship was also with a therapist, I have it on very good sources that he was completely loyal (though his GF was not) and devoted to his partner. We still keep in touch, but we have not "dated" outside for awhile. He may not be a lover (as of now), but I still consider him my closest GM friend. :D :D

Edited by curvermay
  • Like (+1) 3

I haven't met a guy who at the very least tolerate or accept the fact that some other guy is taking liberties with his girl. The theras whom I know insist that they have a healthy relationship in spite of. But it would be interesting to personally talk to these guys. Because honestly, I find the excuse "that anything that goes on inside the cubicle stays there", a little hard to accept. Inside the cubicle or outside... same thing. Somebody else is messing with your girl. You can go denying all you can, but that doesn't take away the fact that your girlfriend is being romanced; or worse, getting sexual with somebody else. "Wait for me outside honey. I still have to give that guy a handjob. Ang galing niya beh, para siyang ikaw kung mag ano." How would that sound?

Girls in this line of work would argue and demand acceptance. "Dito mo ako nakilala kaya tanggapin mo ako bilang ganito." Sabi nga nila the true measure of love is selflessness and sacrifice. True. But I think, "Shouldn't it come from both ends?" We cannot really expect only one party to abide by this right? So far yung mga perspective discussed so far do not go as deep. What is it that make guys accept the role other guys find wimpy or pathetic.

Insight Lang po. Not meant to ridicule anyone.

• Like (+1) 1

....loved that last line....love conquers all.... :wub:

....parang malupit na GM lang....conquering all the spakol around....

....then suddenly he'll meet his "achilles heel"...Boom!

....nagmahal...................nasaktan....ikot ulit sa ibang spakol...hehe.

....easy to fall in , easy to fall out.... tolonges' principle ;)

Edited by Tolonges

Hi,

Cause and effect...This is the reality of the industry sir. GMs do not go to spas to find love. They go in these establishments to have instant gratification. In the instances that a GM does fall for a thera, he should know for a fact what that entails. It means having to accept the truth that other men may get intimate with us, that other men may kiss, touch and caress our most private parts, that other men may do to us what is usually reserved only for love partners.

If the guys mindset is "I should get other theras because other men touches her anyway", then yes, the relationship is doomed to fail. Real love entrails sacrifice. If it hurts the GM to think that he is "sharing" the love of his life with other men, how do you think we feel about the situation? It does not lift our spirits that we are being objectified, being put on display with a certain price tag, but hey, this is reality. And we chose to enter into this reality knowing full well what it means. I just hope GM suitors accept that too.

May

I can see where you are coming from with this. But just for my curiosity if you care to indulge; would you really respect a guy if he is ok with you doing things with other guys, things that you would never allow if he does it with other girls? Miss May I am not trying to break your balls here. I sincerely want to understand. Parang may double standard dito kasi akong napapansin. And in my neighborhood, may tawag sa ganyang mga lalaki, cuck. I am sorry if it's too straightforward. I brought this up hoping you will not find this query tasteless.

I think she kinda answered me on that too, we are doing this not because we like it but because of work, us guys do it because we like it kind of rationale.

Which brings us to the off topic but uncomfortable question... do therapists enjoy giving ES to their clients? If they don't, how does that affect the client, if they do, how does that affect the boyfriend?

I can see where you are coming from with this. But just for my curiosity if you care to indulge; would you really respect a guy if he is ok with you doing things with other guys, things that you would never allow if he does it with other girls? Miss May I am not trying to break your balls here. I sincerely want to understand. Parang may double standard dito kasi akong napapansin. And in my neighborhood, may tawag sa ganyang mga lalaki, cuck. I am sorry if it's too straightforward. I brought this up hoping you will not find this query tasteless.

Don't worry, I don't find the query tasteless...It's all part of the industry we patronize.

And yes, in a way I already answered this in my previous post. The GM has freedom of choice. We theras do not. Thus, like what I said, we cannot stop you from being with other theras, but we would definitely appreciate you more if you only stick with the girl you have professed affections for.

Hi GMs,

Been awhile since I posted here. Good to be back.

Anyway, I understand your point sir, but I have to respectfully disagree. Our case as therapists is different. This is a job for us, for you GMs its purely entertainment. When we entered the thera world, we gave up the freedom of choice on who can touch our body, who we can get intimate with us...You GMs still have that freedom that we don't.

Thus, we cannot stop you from choosing other theras, but we will definitely appreciate you more if you stick with the one thera that you have admitted having an emotional attachment with.

May

Well said May!

I think she kinda answered me on that too, we are doing this not because we like it but because of work, us guys do it because we like it kind of rationale.

Which brings us to the off topic but uncomfortable question... do therapists enjoy giving ES to their clients? If they don't, how does that affect the client, if they do, how does that affect the boyfriend?

You have to understand we are human too...we possess the same hormones that all women have. Thus, if we get a client who is good looking, well groomed, smells nice, gentlemanly and an expert in physical intimacy and able to push the right buttons, are we supposed to pretend we do not enjoy the moment? Of course we would savor the session too, we are only human after all. On the contrary, if the client is rude, unhygienic and an eyesore, we would still try to conclude the session in a professional manner because it is the demand of our job but deep inside we are counting the seconds until the session is finally done.

All these are part of the ESPA world and should not have an impact on the boyfriend. It's just the same in the GMs case at work. Appreciating a pretty officemate doesn't mean you are already cheating on your GF. It's human nature to appreciate beauty and at times, follow the call of our hormones as long as you do not step on your commitment vows.

Guy #1 in my story (The IT Director) said it best, he told me, "I don't care if other men can have your body, all I care about is I have your heart." ;)

Edited by curvermay
  • Like (+1) 4

Ms may i did that already but i resulted with heartache. Till now im still devastated. I thought i would be happy, but it made me miserable, having to share her with other men and worse having to share her love with her bf, i gave her everything, supported her when i was still in the phils but. Evrytime i see her fb. Nakikita ko pa din na mahal na mahal nya ung bf nya na tat artist and jejemon and sinasaktan pa sya, d nmn sa pagyayabang, im a licensed architect which was beaten by a jejemon tat artist, Even before i left the country gave her 70k to fund her business, before i left she told me aantayin nya ko and GOD knows bka pagbalik ko wala na dw sila, pero when i check her fb she is still so in love with that jejemon tat artist

Life is so unfait

That is really sad to hear...but why did you enter into an arrangement with her when she still has an active relationship? That is a big No-No even for non thera-GM affairs.

Also, love is not about who has a higher degree nor who has deeper pockets...its about finding the person who you can share your whole self with....your REAL self without any pretensions. ;)

Ms may i did that already but i resulted with heartache. Till now im still devastated. I thought i would be happy, but it made me miserable, having to share her with other men and worse having to share her love with her bf, i gave her everything, supported her when i was still in the phils but. Evrytime i see her fb. Nakikita ko pa din na mahal na mahal nya ung bf nya na tat artist and jejemon and sinasaktan pa sya, d nmn sa pagyayabang, im a licensed architect which was beaten by a jejemon tat artist, Even before i left the country gave her 70k to fund her business, before i left she told me aantayin nya ko and GOD knows bka pagbalik ko wala na dw sila, pero when i check her fb she is still so in love with that jejemon tat artist

Life is so unfait

move on na tayo bro! I know someday darating sayo ang babaing magmamahal ng totoo ng walang kapalit.

Tama si May, wala sa professions ang sukatan ng pagmamahal...sabi sa kanta ng Beatles, "Money cant buy eveything!"

Edited by loganz798