Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

on topic again, so your mod from hell wont delete this : depends from whose standpoint you look at it. you can blame the girl, or yourself, or neither. bottomline, things wont happen unless you allow them to, regardless of whoever crosses the line. As one hath said in an earlier post, you propably have enjoyed it nevertheless, and in all likelihood.

who cares if I enjoyed it, that's not the point.

the point is why do I seem intent on repeating the same things.

Its just like asking: why do these girls go after me all the time? oh. either they do not play by the rules or they try to but you prove to be really irresistable.

or it could be...that I'm just irrefutably awesome

ok, larry , since the warnings up for the thread to be merged, time to start another thought provoking, sex laden topic...

I could, but I'm sure as the sun rises that someone will just try to ruin it in some vainglorious way of trying to prove her "wit" and "charm" lol

who cares if I enjoyed it, that's not the point.

the point is why do I seem intent on repeating the same things.

or it could be...that I'm just irrefutably awesome

you must be real awesome. ;)

if you don't want same things to happen again and again, then be the exact opposite.

Learn to grow coldhearted and uncaring and then simply leave without looking back.

In my case it was simple. You don't need to be an expert clubber just to do what I had done before. There must be a reason behind everything and falling in love to is not an exception.

sorry pero di ako naniniwala sa "na-inlove na hindi sinasadya". consequence lng yan sa pagiging ktv fanatic.

i guess majority of the GMs here believe otherwise.

this thread wouldn't be that popular if most of us had a heart of steel like yours.

peace... B)

that is what i want to ask. Had there been instances before when an MPA was actually sincere and did love someone not for the money thing?

just curious. thanks.

yes madam, i do believe that such a fate existed, actually the guy was a friend of mine and i truly believed that the mpa loved him very much..though wala na sila ngayon but remained good friends....

:)

I think, these are also the same reasons why I never learn...

Part of living life to the fullest for me is to love and be loved, even if it will hurt me in the end. Putting parameters sometimes hurts me rather than making me feel safe. If I feel it's a burden, then I take a pause either to give space or simply to drop it.

But no, I never learn too :P

I agree.. It should never feel like its becoming a burden.. But, easier said than done..

With my current GF, this saturation point was reached after around a year into the relationship. I tried to break up out of sheer fatigue and boredom. No growth and all that.. So we went our separate ways, each ended up looking, and finding "love" in the (turns out to be) wrong places. Well, what else is new right? Next thing you know we were back together again. Went on for another few months then the ugly boredom head showed up again and ended up apart for the second time. But.. Guess what? We managed to fix whatever it is that got us doing the same things and coming up with the same problems again and again. So in total, we broke up and mended 3 times and are now once again in a happy, and seemingly more comfortable relationship.. (so it seems..)

Goodness.. And this with only one person.. If you are bored now, then it's better I forgo writing about the rest of my (mis) adventures..

This just proves the validity of this thread and the majority, if not the total consensus of the responders..

That we do NOT learn indeed.. But we will not stop because we are doomed to love and fail until we can love and fail no more.. :rolleyes:

My two cents worth...

I had my share of almost "similar" experiences with MPA's and Espa theras.

It is quite certain that we favor someone from among the rest of the "subjects" due to very personal reasons.

I have no doubt that the "subject" chosen is immensely appealing to the GM. From the start of the "encounter", this chosen "subject" shall definitely put "her best foot forward" with the economic objective of having a "regular client". The succeeding "interactions" are basically either positive or negative reinforcements to condition the mindsets of both the gm and the "subject". If in the concluding stages, there are more negative results then the gm moves on and the "subject" losses a stable source of cash inflows.

This is the tricky part. HOWEVER, if there are more positive results then the "subject" wins. The question is therefore - how long can the "subject" smite the gm- a few weeks, months, years, a lifetime?.

As to the "subject"'s degree of sincerity - this is a variable nobody can know. This is solely for the gm to find out.

Everybody loves a happy ending. Unfortunately- it is not always so.

For players - one statement changes all - "NO COMMITMENTS."

When I say and explain this statement to my "co-player" during the first encounter, I noticed that they still operate and perform well. They still hope and hold on to their economic objective. They, however, know that there is no more "upper" levels. It makes things simpler and better.;)

that is what i want to ask. Had there been instances before when an MPA was actually sincere and did love someone not for the money thing?

just curious. thanks.

As a general answer: Yes, they come in all shapes and sizes and have their own set of guidelines when it comes to relationships and love matters. But yes, they are just only human too with the same emotions as the rest of us.

In reference to the gist of your question doc: Yes, but they almost always start with the money thing, but inadvertently, since they are the young and inexperienced "prey", and assuming the "predator" is older and wiser.. They can (and a lot do) end up in a serious relationship even without the money thing coming into play.. :wub:

just curious. thanks.

i dont know if this counts but i had relationships with a gro and a thera and from my personal experience, yes, they could love sincerely.. and it will be an understatement to say there are quite a few who do so.. marami sila..

some have relationships before they worked as an mpa.. some dun na nakilala.. hindi mawawala ang pagiging playful nila kasi nga part ng work but what from i observed is may darating talagang tao na maiinlove sila.. dun ko naisip at na realize na may mga totoong bf sila(para sa pribadong buhay nila) at mga bf na nilalaro lang para kumita..

yes madam, i do believe that such a fate existed, actually the guy was a friend of mine and i truly believed that the mpa loved him very much..though wala na sila ngayon but remained good friends....

+1. Kilala ko ba yan, Master TWB? haha..

I believe that sex workers are human beings too. Therefore, they can fall in love with their clients and vise versa. I have seen, heard of successful stories although there are more of the sad ones, I still believe that these girls do fall and they can also be sincere with what they feel.

Per experience, I have to say, YES. And I don't want to go into details. Sa tutoo lang, some of these girls are far less demanding than your common office girl and would even quit their job just for the sake of loving that special client that also love them back. In a nutshell, we can't really generalize. :)

Clients should know when these girls are just in it for the money or not. And I think, most of us here are matured to know when they are sincere or not. Just don't turn a blind eye to obvious signs. Kasi minsan we are too blinded with emotion, we tend to warp the obvious/reality. Just my two cents.

Edited by revi

i get your point, i really do, basically I'm not asking about what to do ( i know that already )

it's more like why do I always find myself in situations like this?

I'm like doooooooooooooood again? really!?

*didn't bother to read through all the pages.

but i do want to mention that there's an infatuation/affection junkie in all of us.

and that particular beast rears it's head even in the context of fcuking. yes it starts as a paid thing/transaction. but i know a lot of people like to mix it up. there are times when you want dig the PSE or the GFE. minsan you just want to blow your load and blah, blah, blah.

oh yes it did

and to think that this is the main reason why I pay for sex, so emotions don't get in the way, but noooooo

goddammit

FML

me too bro, i wish it was that simple also...but a part of us wants to attach to this person whom we connect not just sexually...

as for the reason behind that, i do not know....

maybe we are all romantics by nature???? hehehehehe

:wacko:

maybe we are all romantics by nature???? hehehehehe

:wacko:

or it could be that people tend to romanticize sexual encounters.

people want sex to have meaning. maybe because they want their actions to move away from the animal and into the human.

cliche but true - the head is above the heart and must always take precedence. baduy no? LOL.

Hmmm ... learn what? That sex should always be guilt free?

Okay, I've been reading this thread and the problem in my opinion is that we live in a culture that tries to impose an artificial monogamous state on a species that is essentially polygamous.

Larry, if you want to be loyal to your significant other, then stop fooling around, of course, you are violating the results of thousands of years of evolution, but what the heck.

if you still can, walk away. now.

i don't know where I am now, if I'm still at that halfway point I'm not sure.

I saw her last night (mistake? I know) and I tried to play it cool being my usual calm and collected self.

and then she comes in all girlfriendly and stuff, even brought me candies and s@%t

and even before that, apparently she's been speaking of me to the other girls. As soon as I tell the cashier who I want and pay the toll, the door to the attendant's room opens and three girls none of which I know (save for one who I got when I got a "twin" with her and THE girl, an experience that should have sent ABANDON SHIP signals, but that's another story) all peek outside, and start whispering "sya yun" plus some other incoherent words. Cashier looks at me, smiles and then shakes her head, a big red "AWKWARD" sign appears over me.

anyway so we go over the motions, and we're just laying there, she keeps staring into my face which made me feel really awkward. And then she blurts out, "we should have met 5 years ago, but I'm glad I met you anyway", kisses me full on the lips (the kiss wasn't sexual in any way) and buries her head in my chest. The gf and I are celebrating our 4th year in 2 months. It didn't stop there.

So I try to lighten the mood, ask her about her kid, how she is at home, everyday type stuff, and then she gets back to staring. I immediately try to make things unawkward for me, but it comes out wrong and I say "Stop it with the staring, you might fall in love, BAWAL mainlove." she says "too late"

but wait, there's more.

so I leave and get home, and all the while we're exchanging texts, just random stuff. As I was ready to finally get to bed, she comes up with the mindf*ck of a lifetime. She sends me a text which basically read "if you didn't have a girlfriend now, I'd leave this job for you", now to put things into perspective, this job is the only thing that's keeping her afloat financially, she has a kid, a sick mom, plus all the other expenses that come with it. Now it could have just been an in-the-moment thing or it could have been genuine, but the fact that she even considered it means that she's upped the ante. That and all the rest of the things that were said has turned my brain into mush.

I know what I must do, and it sucks because I know that I will destroy this girl, and I right now I don't think I can handle that kind of thing hanging over me.

go ahead laugh, I deserve it for being a schmuck.

I saw her last night (mistake? I know) and I tried to play it cool being my usual calm and collected self.

and then she comes in all girlfriendly and stuff, even brought me candies and s@%t

and even before that, apparently she's been speaking of me to the other girls. As soon as I tell the cashier who I want and pay the toll, the door to the attendant's room opens and three girls none of which I know (save for one who I got when I got a "twin" with her and THE girl, an experience that should have sent ABANDON SHIP signals, but that's another story) all peek outside, and start whispering "sya yun" plus some other incoherent words. Cashier looks at me, smiles and then shakes her head, a big red "AWKWARD" sign appears over me.

anyway so we go over the motions, and we're just laying there, she keeps staring into my face which made me feel really awkward. And then she blurts out, "we should have met 5 years ago, but I'm glad I met you anyway", kisses me full on the lips (the kiss wasn't sexual in any way) and buries her head in my chest. The gf and I are celebrating our 4th year in 2 months. It didn't stop there.

So I try to lighten the mood, ask her about her kid, how she is at home, everyday type stuff, and then she gets back to staring. I immediately try to make things unawkward for me, but it comes out wrong and I say "Stop it with the staring, you might fall in love, BAWAL mainlove." she says "too late"

but wait, there's more.

so I leave and get home, and all the while we're exchanging texts, just random stuff. As I was ready to finally get to bed, she comes up with the mindf*ck of a lifetime. She sends me a text which basically read "if you didn't have a girlfriend now, I'd leave this job for you", now to put things into perspective, this job is the only thing that's keeping her afloat financially, she has a kid, a sick mom, plus all the other expenses that come with it. Now it could have just been an in-the-moment thing or it could have been genuine, but the fact that she even considered it means that she's upped the ante. That and all the rest of the things that were said has turned my brain into mush.

I know what I must do, and it sucks because I know that I will destroy this girl, and I right now I don't think I can handle that kind of thing hanging over me.

i feel for you brod. i have a different case though... i had a girl for two years, and she had a first child. i have accepted her for who she was, i mean everything and also accepted her daughter as mine. we had another child, we have been living for the past 2 years. Then good fortune came, got a job here in Sydney last July. after a month she texted me that the child was not mine, and to make worse the one fathered the child made a DNA test. And yes, it was not mine but the problem is why did she do that I mine. A simple respect that I she did even told me before I left (that because she already know the result since May). And know that man wants to relocate them to another place. I mean I am so helpless right now. I am here in Sydney alone, i can't fight for my right. I mean I love the child, I gave her everything. But still even just for a little RESPECT I got none. I still love her though after all those things. But she said we have to moved on, I mean how can I do that we the only thing that holds me to be strong here was taken away.

I need some advice now. I really don't have anyone here to talk to.

or it could be that people tend to romanticize sexual encounters.

people want sex to have meaning. maybe because they want their actions to move away from the animal and into the human.

cliche but true - the head is above the heart and must always take precedence. baduy no? LOL.

we're probably watching too many ROMANTIC movies that's why we tend to give meaning to sexual encounters whether paid or not...

but, it just goes to prove we are all human....we tend to make mistakes even though we know that this is wrong....

i feel for you brod. i have a different case though... i had a girl for two years, and she had a first child. i have accepted her for who she was, i mean everything and also accepted her daughter as mine. we had another child, we have been living for the past 2 years. Then good fortune came, got a job here in Sydney last July. after a month she texted me that the child was not mine, and to make worse the one fathered the child made a DNA test. And yes, it was not mine but the problem is why did she do that I mine. A simple respect that I she did even told me before I left (that because she already know the result since May). And know that man wants to relocate them to another place. I mean I am so helpless right now. I am here in Sydney alone, i can't fight for my right. I mean I love the child, I gave her everything. But still even just for a little RESPECT I got none. I still love her though after all those things. But she said we have to moved on, I mean how can I do that we the only thing that holds me to be strong here was taken away.

my 2 cents is try to move on without them bro, the child was not yours in the first place, LIFE WILL BE HARD but just try to focus on your work and try to make the most of your life in SYDNEY....

the only problem is if one day, the woman you have been with suddenly contacts you again??? right now, maybe she's happy with the father of her second child....

Life really is a bit cruel, harsh but it's how you get up that's what's most important, it's not how you were knocked down..

Another sad story. I feel saddened by this, sir. This is the reason why sometimes we just have to know if the girl is just in it for the money or infatuation. But that is not a perfect science, and I can not generalize. It would be difficult to move on but you have to.

And I definitely know, you know that you would have to forget them eventually. Even though you treated the first child as your own, technically the child is still not yours. It would be easier than if you had a child with her talaga.

Events such as these are the reason why I often tell myself to love yourself more than your significant other. As much as people die, relationships do have their end, as well. At hindi natin alam kung ikaw ang maiiwan. With the way society has evolved, girls being a-holes is easier than we think. Values have changed. Sabi nga nila, if the men can do it, so can the girls. Ohhh, the irony of equality.

but wait, there's more.

now this is worth seriously contemplating about before it gets fatal. for the girl, you and the significant one.

if i were you id ask myself - am i in love with her? she with a kid, sick mom, other guests and all?

or are you just being softened with the special attention she is giving?

come on we like it, enjoy it when a woman falls for us, regardless if we like her the way she likes us.

i think its better to break her heart now by staying away , than doing it later.

unless, as i said earlier, you're ready for substitution.

and im not laughing, larry. not when a woman's heart is at stake. ..

make that two for the unaware significant one.

and three, yours, who will have the burden of all the consequences whatever you decide.

larry,

first and foremost ....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1IG5houmW0Q/SL8tqi6EyvI/AAAAAAAAAJE/3zEfg_yyDlA/s320/simpsons_nelson_haha2.gif

but on a serious tip .. i bet u were...

http://images.easyart.com/i/prints/rw/lg/7/1/Mini-Posters-The-Simpsons---D-oh--71133.jpg

... now

all i can say is either u cut this thing off before you get more emotionally involved .. cos things r bout to get real wild

either that or...

cut yr man sword off

Edited by denimhead
  • Like (+1) 1