Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Guest lustfortravel

no need, she forwards me her friends' messages about me anyway, which is how I know they're warning her about me.

Or she can totally make up messages which she claims come from her friends but are actually from her, so she can gauge your reaction to those messages.

Think about it.

It's not about not learning from earlier experience, the truth is we want more; we strive to bring about the satisfaction of our instinctual needs.It complements us; it feeds us, worst we just can't get enough. Can't blame you,those Gals are so amazing, they are so candid and yet so sensitive, they are so true and yet they are so deceiving, so full of contradictions that only makes us to want them more… No phony intellectual blah blahs that most of the time complicates a relationship even more… cool.gif

Edited by happidick

Or she can totally make up messages which she claims come from her friends but are actually from her, so she can gauge your reaction to those messages.

Think about it.

fake or not, my reaction's still the same

"hehe, that's nice."

then again why would she tell me that her friends are warning her about me?

Edited by Larry

Sir [u]SPELVENTRANCE[/u] is the girl you'referring a formertop 10 from Sylvanus named K__A? You're still heartbroken bcz she married a guy from Bread Talk & even though she went back to 'Vanus for a short stint you still longing for her? Sayang pics nyong 2lwa?

is this the lady who's a former SINGER SA BRUNEI??? (well, that's what she told me before..) the one i saw sa ROBINSONS GALLERIA..she's so pretty that even my dad even took glanced at her, hahahahahaahahha

:ninja:

Guest hastati

that is what i want to ask. Had there been instances before when an MPA was actually sincere and did love someone not for the money thing?

just curious. thanks.

I believe there are cases when an MPA falls for a guest especially if the guest treats her nicely and is good-looking. Not to mention tipping her generously. There are also times that an MPA just likes the guest and not really fall for him as attested to by the oft-used adage in MTC which is Your Mileage May Vary or YMMV. YMMV, to be succinct about it, is getting favors from the MPA which she does not do to others.

Exactly kahit gaano ka pa kamahal ng girl sa ganitong profession... money pa rin ang number 1, being a clubber you have to know where you stand...

I just would like to add up. I have an ex GF working as GRO.

When they ( her co-workers ) talked about their work they would always compare and discuss how much money they have from the clients. Most of the time they will lower their voices when someone overheard them ( especially me ).

The best comment I heard from them, " yan ang trabaho namin, manloko ng customer, pano kame kikita kung di namin gagawin yun?".

It's really a hard to know who are telling the truth in this line of work. Hope you got a truthful GF in the process.

WYLD,

i call you madam so you would have to think twice before suspending me or something like that, wahahahahaha

joke lang!!

:wacko:

youre not naman suspendable (is there such a word?) na eh ... :P

fair is fair - i only can people who go against the usage policies. you havent. ;)

Wyld,

yeah walking away's no problem, even she knows that I'll be doing that anytime (she's constantly reminding me of this, as if pushing me into a giant guilt trip).

walking away with minimal damage is what I'm working on.

minimal is relative. id say at this point - you just need to save your behind and move.

LARRY,

like what my dad always told me, QUIT WHILE YOU ARE AHEAD....which is now your case....

but if you fell in deep s@%t like i was before, it's so hard climbing back up, huhuhuhuhu

:)

Larry - listen to the voice of experience! :D

wonder why this thread haven't been merged yet, hahaha

:wacko:

kasi it got juicy bigla eh. srsly tho - threads that spark interesting discussions are always welcome.

ill prolly merge this when larry finds resolution.

just like any other girl...

you can't tell

just like they can't tell with us

ain't life grand?

DOPE!

we are the easiest creatures to read...all we wantz iz r beere, sportz, carz and getting laid...

wats so hard to tell??? :P

and by "yes" we mean yes. :D

Edited by j92806

so how do you really know if a MP is genuinely in love with you? or if her feelings are true? :wacko:

well, if you're experienced enough you would know bro and if MONEY is never an issue, then she genuinely loves you.....

there are tell tale signs....and you will feel it bro,

i don't know but i really can tell if the mpa is sincere sa akin or not, though my DAD always tells me that i have poor judgment in character of a person, hahahahahhaha

some are subtle pero lalabas at lalabas tunay na kulay niya sayo bro....

WYLD,

thanks a lot then....

DOPE!

we are the easiest creatures to read...all we wantz iz r beere, sportz, carz and getting laid...

wats so hard to tell??? :P

and by "yes" we mean yes. :D

we're easy to read yes, but that doesn't mean I can't lead girls on, and let them read what I want them to. I sell BS for a living, I know these things.

----------------

i think I've lost my swagger Wyld, I'll find it eventually, just hope that it happens soon, because it's not just affecting this, my lack of mojo's also affecting work (ED. NOTE: this phenomenon has been happening for a while even before this thing with the girl, and one thing isn't necessarily the cause of the other)

I blame growing old

i think I've lost my swagger Wyld, I'll find it eventually, just hope that it happens soon, because it's not just affecting this, my lack of mojo's also affecting work (ED. NOTE: this phenomenon has been happening for a while even before this thing with the girl, and one thing isn't necessarily the cause of the other)

I blame growing old

it might just be a slump... y'know w/ the impending nuptials and all that.

get that mojo back and move on STAT, dude.

i know you can - ive tons of faith in you.

;)

it might just be a slump... y'know w/ the impending nuptials and all that.

get that mojo back and move on STAT, dude.

i know you can - ive tons of faith in you.

;)

it's a pretty long slump, and yeah impending nuptials might be the culprit.

I guess my idea of the longest bachelor's party ever isn't working too well...

thanks for caring Wyld, I mean it.

it's a pretty long slump, and yeah impending nuptials might be the culprit.

I guess my idea of the longest bachelor's party ever isn't working too well...

thanks for caring Wyld, I mean it.

the force is strong within you, my friend LOL.

srsly tho - just pick yourself up and move on.

right? right! :P

lil known fact about wyld shes strict cos she cares lol

so larry imma play the devils advocate .. swagger comes back after the sentencing .. i mean nuptials .. you gon go and do the same stuff again? i mean MPs and the like?

im gonna have to ask you to take your first statement back. :P

dont make him confused muna, maong. :P

lil known fact about wyld shes strict cos she cares lol

so larry imma play the devils advocate .. swagger comes back after the sentencing .. i mean nuptials .. you gon go and do the same stuff again? i mean MPs and the like?

no more of that after I get hitched

this is precisely the reason behind the longest bachelor party ever, so I can use up all this pent up energy before I don't get a chance. Hence all the trim that I've been accumulating over the past...well 14 months.

but the plan seems to be backfiring

fook u never told me dat ur tying the knot soon...

yeah i blame it on the wedding bells...

i felt the same before i got jailed up...it was as if time was running out so fast that i had to do "everything" before i lose my freedom...

see a man cut from the same cloth...

I just would like to add up. I have an ex GF working as GRO.

When they ( her co-workers ) talked about their work they would always compare and discuss how much money they have from the clients. Most of the time they will lower their voices when someone overheard them ( especially me ).

The best comment I heard from them, " yan ang trabaho namin, manloko ng customer, pano kame kikita kung di namin gagawin yun?".

It's really a hard to know who are telling the truth in this line of work. Hope you got a truthful GF in the process.

They speak of their work.. That's what they do when they're "working" a client..

When they love, they are just as bound to the rules of love as any of us..

Question is: Can you make a GRO fall in love with you? :blush:

kaya nga dun ako natatakot eh, when you hit rock bottom tapos iiwan ka niya???? i mean it's adding insult to injury...kaya mahirap din, it's better that you had her at your best, pero at your worst?? remains to be seen..

Wow I had not visited this thread for some time so let me just give my 2 cents again on this subject

The make or break in this relationship is that the lady may be there for you if she really loves you and when you do hit rock bottom what if she wants to walk so you guys survive and then eventually you get yourself back up on your feet right? You then tell her pwede ka na tumigil uli. She then goes to " ayaw ko na maghirap uli walk na ko muna para mabili ko din lahat na gusto ko"

So now from doing it to make ends meet it gravitates to she needs to fulfill her other needs, cravings for what nots that actually she can survive with but she chooses to have but you can't afford yet.

So @ tanglewood - you got it on the dime - at the worst remains to be seen.

The answer is this - remember the marriage vows through sickness and in health through richer or poorer. My 2 cents is this if she can stay on the straight line and bear with just saving money the long and hard way - then she would be someone you can take home to mom. Otherwise think twice you may be in for a living nightmare every single day of your life with the thoughts of "I wonder if she is telling me the truth " , " I wonder if she is really honest about saying she didn't or will never fall for her clients - THen you remember this "Wait a minute I was a client before - and to quote Sheldon from Big Bang Theory - BAZINGA !!

Edited by solutiontech