Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

f*cking aye bro...

see! this is sh1t that I'm supposed to already know, but what do I do - I take a brick and smash it right over my head repeatedly.

heres what u do focus all yr attention on the sh!t she does that annoy you .. eventually it grates u so much u got no choice but to dump her .. works too good for me

I agree, money is still the # 1 consideration. Generally, a girl becomes attached to and maybe fall in love with someone because he is "husband" material, which means hindi si girl pababayaan, tinatrato siyang asawa at sinusustentuhan.

Of course, some girls would maintain a relationship with guys who don't spend for them, but this is possible only if she's making money or someone else is spending for her sustenance. But how can she maintain her relationship with a "freeloader" if she decides not to work anymore. Kailangan talaga may monetary consideration.

Kaya ako, I'd rather have a club girl who's actively working. Konti lang ang ka-share mo sa babae kasi may budget naman kahit walang ES, OK lang magbigay ng tip at OK lang din yung amount ng tip. Unlike an MPA/PSP na parang SOP yung ES (in fact for PSP the work involves sex). Pero once a club girl confesses she's quitting work, I start to worry because that means mas malaki na ang kailangan niyang allowance. :D

so yeah, I posted somewhere about this thing me and an MPA had, it's an old post and I might have asked the mods to delete it, anyway some of you old timers probably remember it...

so anyway the same sh1t happens again, different MPA, different MP, but jesus christ it happens again.

Only this time it's so much more intense than the last time. Last time there seemed to be an unspoken agreement between the chick and me, that she had her life and I had mine, and those two are separate. This time, it seems like she really wants to be part of my life (I have a normal life where I'm about to be married, why I do this? Go figure...), asking me out, girlfriend type stuff.......and day by day I find it harder and harder to resist (but I must).

before you get any ideas, this girl doesn't want money (nor do I have any to give her), it seems like she's genuinely interested.

anyway that's beside the point, the point is...why does this type of sh1t always seem to happen to me? I don't even try to woo them, I do the Charlie Sheen thing and pay them to get out, but dammit there's always that one girl....

So have you guys/gals been in this situation, where you always seem to do the wrong thing? That no matter how hard you try you do the wrong thing because it feels right (at the time)?

*note to the mod from hell (I mean you Wyld, just kidding you know I love you girl :) )please don't merge I want to get legit opinions from girls too, and merging it with another thread would negate that, kthxbye.

Dear Larry:

Unbelievable but true - people find something in you that they like. Thats why you always end up in these situations.

I think it could be because you actually treat these girls like .... girls. By that I mean that when they are with you, they feel less like a paid sex worker and more like a woman. That's why they want to keep you. Or at least try to.

The decision is up to you - do you want to take your relationship with this girl further and risk your soon-to-be nuptials or not?

I wont give you a course of action suggestion because I know youre grown up enough to know what you need to do.

Best regards from the Mod from hell,

-W

ps - I dont really mind being called the mod from hell, especially by you. :D

History repeats itself. Once in a while, you'll bump into someone you will find so hard to resist. And before you know it, you are already falling. At first, you say to yourself you can manage it, then later on, you'll find yourself finding it hard to last the day without even receiving SMS messages from this person. Days later, you will find yourself hearing her voice. Weeks later, you'll find yourself wanting to see this person as often as possible. :)

PS,

More to come. :) Marami pang darating. :P

my two cents -

its prolly better when the line between lust and emotions are clearly defined from the onset of the encounter. constant communication usually lead to nasty attachments.

did the same thing with an ex-fubu and learned from it.

and yes, it pays to be an a-hole. what goes around comes around :)

Dear Larry:

Unbelievable but true - people find something in you that they like. Thats why you always end up in these situations.

I think it could be because you actually treat these girls like .... girls. By that I mean that when they are with you, they feel less like a paid sex worker and more like a woman. That's why they want to keep you. Or at least try to.

The decision is up to you - do you want to take your relationship with this girl further and risk your soon-to-be nuptials or not?

I wont give you a course of action suggestion because I know youre grown up enough to know what you need to do.

Best regards from the Mod from hell,

-W

ps - I dont really mind being called the mod from hell, especially by you. :D

my dad raised me to be a gentleman, to women at least...

nah im not risking anything, everything goes as planned nothing changes

its just annoying that it still happens I guess...I mean will it still keep it happening when I'm 40? I seem to just grow older not smarter

great to still see you keeping the kids in line W :)

History repeats itself. Once in a while, you'll bump into someone you will find so hard to resist. And before you know it, you are already falling. At first, you say to yourself you can manage it, then later on, you'll find yourself finding it hard to last the day without even receiving SMS messages from this person. Days later, you will find yourself hearing her voice. Weeks later, you'll find yourself wanting to see this person as often as possible. :)

PS,

More to come. :) Marami pang darating. :P

yeah I know the drill been through it before...except its not supposed to happen twice now is it?

nah im not risking anything, everything goes as planned nothing changes

its just annoying that it still happens I guess...I mean will it still keep it happening when I'm 40? I seem to just grow older not smarter

great to still see you keeping the kids in line W :)

you are. a gentleman, i mean. ;)

it will happen as long as you let it happen. maybe be a little less nice? iono. :P

srsly tho - remember its a business transaction first and foremost. they provide a service, you pay and go.

i dont get attached to the lady who threads my brows and does my pedi ...

thats really the simplest way to handle situations like that.

Edited by Wyld

maybe it's what you really want to happen... subconsciously, the situation puts you in a comfort zone...

i believe this will keep repeating itself until you're ready to move on...

exactly my point.

asking why this happens is asking why a cycle never ends.

you're into me aren't you..i can tell luv

I don't think it is even subconscious. Perhaps not what you really intended or want but certainly gives you the kick doesn't it ? Back of your mind you know you can get away with it anyway. Then you 'unintentionally' start again and you're caught up in the cycle but maybe you are simply too proud to admit you are. ( Shows already how you answered the comments above compared to your answers with others.) You're addicted perhaps not so much on the girl as to the situation. How the girl genuinely wants you and desires you not your money when you are just being a gentleman and sensitive to them. Being able to do that, with MPAs not wanting money, is also extra points...and bragging rights.

Speaking of MPAs and building further on the why this s@%t happens to you, I think for many it is want they really want. They are already doing it for the money. One time or another they have been courted, proposed and promised financial security. It's pretty common to them. But a guy who treats them nice, listens to them, tries to understand.. well that's still quite uncommon. It's a breath of fresh air to them and they fall for it. Not that you plan for it but it happens. Just the way you are right ? And to some, it is so uncommon that they will do everything to hang on to it even if they know it will probably won't last.

You, on the other hand, find it interesting for MPAs to take this path when they should really be interested in money. The situation is somewhat of an exception on both sides that's why it becomes all the more appealing.

Actually, we are exactly in the same situation. I'm just a bit far down the road than you coz I'm past asking those questions. :)

Be careful. It gets more addictive and harder to resist the more you encounter yourself in this type of situation. It can snowball into multiple parallel cycles if you know what i mean. Then it becomes elastic like the shrinking and growing of your dick. You cut down, start anew and it grows back again.

The solution is really a change in lifestyle. I know and I will. But not now. There's too much to explore and experience so I plunge into the abyss. It's a bit of a paradox. It is not suppose to happen but it does. Exceptions and outliers are simply too good to give up at this point.

Good luck.

Interesting... :)

Things happen because we let it happen. And even loving someone we shouldn't be, we still let it happen.

If you want to know why it happened again, you have to know what made you attracted to her in the first place.

this girl doesn't want money (nor do I have any to give her), it seems like she's genuinely interested.

A straight answer. This is why she seems to have gotten your attention. As an MPA, we expect them to be only interested in money. But she seems different. She's interested in companionship, I think, or to some, a relationship, maybe. And that made her way to touch your heart...

why does this type of sh1t always seem to happen to me? I don't even try to woo them,

Of course you don't woo them, they're MPA. You went there to get a satisfying service... but she didn't just give you a blast, she got your full attention. Your emotional side/sensitivity made you see her through that you must have realized something good in her.

Even if you didn't woo her, if you have spent much time with her (girlfriend stuff), you would even up admiring her more, especially if she's naturally nice and kind within.

So have you guys/gals been in this situation

Yes. :)

I bet you know how to stop. The question is, are you willing to let go? If you truly like her, then that's an addiction that is hard to resist.

Good luck :)

heres what u do focus all yr attention on the sh!t she does that annoy you .. eventually it grates u so much u got no choice but to dump her .. works too good for me

still works and worked for me. hehehehehe!

my two cents -

its prolly better when the line between lust and emotions are clearly defined from the onset of the encounter. constant communication usually lead to nasty attachments.

did the same thing with an ex-fubu and learned from it.

and yes, it pays to be an a-hole. what goes around comes around :)

--- Larry, did you do or even attempt to do this? or are we back to the unwritten-rules-BS again?

kinda hard to do when you're exchanging bodily fluids and all... :P

uhm yeah I think handing money over after sex pretty much covers it

LOLd on this one too. :P

hard to say NO to freebies as well huh? :D

===

yep had been in this sitch before and but bailed out as soon as I started to feel "different" toward the girl.

some say its worth it...some say it aint...but for sure its one experience you wont forget. :P

honestly, i think you know what to do already so enough of this pep talk.

you juz gotta do what u gotta do bro

Happens all the time bro.

the trick is YOU should know when to draw the line. otherwise the girl will keep falling over you until it BECOMES TROUBLE.

and believe me, someday it will snowball into this huge thing that will fall on top your head.

just draw the line and tell her that "this is the line, we dont cross it. im soon to be married"

maybe both of you will get something good out of it.

you'll be surprised on how many girls just wants to have sex without the relationship thingy.

I don't think it is even subconscious. Perhaps not what you really intended or want but certainly gives you the kick doesn't it ? Back of your mind you know you can get away with it anyway. Then you 'unintentionally' start again and you're caught up in the cycle but maybe you are simply too proud to admit you are. ( Shows already how you answered the comments above compared to your answers with others.) You're addicted perhaps not so much on the girl as to the situation. How the girl genuinely wants you and desires you not your money when you are just being a gentleman and sensitive to them. Being able to do that, with MPAs not wanting money, is also extra points...and bragging rights.

Speaking of MPAs and building further on the why this s@%t happens to you, I think for many it is want they really want. They are already doing it for the money. One time or another they have been courted, proposed and promised financial security. It's pretty common to them. But a guy who treats them nice, listens to them, tries to understand.. well that's still quite uncommon. It's a breath of fresh air to them and they fall for it. Not that you plan for it but it happens. Just the way you are right ? And to some, it is so uncommon that they will do everything to hang on to it even if they know it will probably won't last.

You, on the other hand, find it interesting for MPAs to take this path when they should really be interested in money. The situation is somewhat of an exception on both sides that's why it becomes all the more appealing.

Actually, we are exactly in the same situation. I'm just a bit far down the road than you coz I'm past asking those questions. :)

Be careful. It gets more addictive and harder to resist the more you encounter yourself in this type of situation. It can snowball into multiple parallel cycles if you know what i mean. Then it becomes elastic like the shrinking and growing of your dick. You cut down, start anew and it grows back again.

The solution is really a change in lifestyle. I know and I will. But not now. There's too much to explore and experience so I plunge into the abyss. It's a bit of a paradox. It is not suppose to happen but it does. Exceptions and outliers are simply too good to give up at this point.

Good luck.

well f*ck me in the a$$ and call me sally

I must say that I'm impressed by the you pieced it all together. And if it wasn't stupid, I'd say that you were a future version of me with tits. *i'm not even sure if you're a girl or not, but whatever it just sounds cooler that way

Good luck to us both indeed. (and I hope you're wrong and that it's not addictive and I can quit anytime, but that never holds true.)

Edited by Larry
Guest lustfortravel

And there lies your problem,Larry. You are a gentleman and men like you treat women like they are special. Sure you may have made it clear that you have your life and she has hers but some women have a tendency of blurring the lines, especially when they are made to feel like they are important. They start to hope that there might be something more to "your" relationship. And being the gentleman that you are, you also find it difficult to say no when she asks for more time than what you are willing to give.

I have a friend who was in a similar situation and when he tried to end the "relationship", she turned out to be some sort of psycho stalker. Now would you want someone like this show up at your wedding and when the priest says " If there is anyone here who objects to this union, speak up or forever hold your peace"...... you get the idea. :P

And there lies your problem,Larry. You are a gentleman and men like you treat women like they are special. Sure you may have made it clear that you have your life and she has hers but some women have a tendency of blurring the lines, especially when they are made to feel like they are important. They start to hope that there might be something more to "your" relationship. And being the gentleman that you are, you also find it difficult to say no when she asks for more time than what you are willing to give.

I have a friend who was in a similar situation and when he tried to end the "relationship", she turned out to be some sort of psycho stalker. Now would you want someone like this show up at your wedding and when the priest says " If there is anyone here who objects to this union, speak up or forever hold your peace"...... you get the idea. :P

hey LFT, its been a while

well I don't find it difficult when she asks for more time, I can truthfully say I'm in full control of this arrangement. First rule is that you should have all the means of contacting her and not vice versa so its easier to cut ties gracefully. so that wedding scenario will never happen, she doesn't even know my real name (well so do you but that's not the point) I've had experience with psycho chicks so I know these things.

blurred lines or not, there are rules that cannot be bent, its just annoying that somehow I end up leading them on...

AND YES DH IT IS FUN IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT :)

AND YES DH IT IS FUN IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT :)

see?! nyahahahhahaa!

it is fun...despite all the emotions invested in it in the end it will always be fun. :P

things become different though when -

- you dont pay her anymore

- she doesnt ask for payment anymore

- she refuses to "service" other customers

- and you get jealous when she's with somebody else

- lastly, you see a pack of pregancy tests inside her bag.

i think thats where it gets messy.

i havent been an MP yet so i have no idea.......

to men, exactly how do you make it clear? i got an answer that paying money pretty much makes the rules loud and crystal clear.

does it really?

considering that women, no matter how smart, no matter how professional in respective fields, will have that tendency to "blur the lines", to quote my dear LFT.

considering that from what i've "heard", MP's are pretty good at giving GFE's and the like.....

can you generalize that MP's will always behave the way they are expected to? the answer i assume is NO, considering the countlesss stories of falling in love by and with them.

alright

some women are dense, i must agree, they won't get that an exchange of money means that this is strictly a business transaction (no money exchanging hands will mean true love automatically)

having been in this situation before, in all subsequent transactions I have been very clear about my situation, that this is just something that I do for sh1ts and giggles and I'm not looking to find my soulmate. I tell them this upfront and repeat this continuously until the encounter is over, I pay then I leave.

at least that's how I make it clear.

of course during the encounter, being who I am, I extend the courtesy of something as close to a BFE of sorts (f*cking mechanically is the most unnatural thing in the world, something I tend to avoid since I lose my wood when I do it that way) more for my benefit than hers, just so I can make the experience feel organic and get the most returns from it.

sometimes I might go overboard in the heat of the moment, and make the BFE more intense, which is where the problem lies. I'm assuming that the tables get turned somehow, and that thing that MPA or PSP clients experience where they suddenly whisper I love you just due to the intensity of the moment, I somehow let the MPA experience (i say this not to brag, as I've been on the other side of the table more times than I can remember, I just don't say I love you).

can i generalize that all MPAs behave as they are expected too? no of course not, but they should at least know the rules, because they're playing the game.

uhm no freebies

I'm no welch, I take their time, I pay for it...no different than going to friend's restaurant and paying for your own drinks.

bro,

the problems will arise if you two take it to the next level....but if she's really, really, really worth it, go for it then....

but if not, on to your next "conquest"

:ninja: