Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I texted her last night tinanong ko kung papasok siya sabi niya hindi daw.Ang sabi ko sayang pupunta pa naman sana ako,sabi niya next week ka nalang pumunta. Then i ask her bakit wala siya nung last na punta ko,sabi niya kasi she's sick daw. So i ask her if she's ok na b? Ayun hindi na nag-reply. Nagtataka ako kung bakit laging ganun kapag nagtatanong ako or nangangamusta sa lagay niya hindi siya laging nagrereply. Pero kapag work related rep siya kagad. Di ba niya naiisip na concerned lang ako sa kanya and i care about her? Still i want to see her pa rin,makita ko lang siya at makasama ng kahit 1 hour lang im happy na. Kahit fake lang yung mga yakap at touch sa akin ok na rin yun. At least naranasan ko yun kahit kunwari lang. Ang tanong hanggang kelan akong ganito?

Wish ko lang sana when i wake up tomorrow wala na itong feelings ko,sana makalimutan ko na siya. But deep inside,i know that i don't want to.

has it ever crossed your mind why she replies to you only on work related queries? thats because she thinks of you as a client, as a guest. nothing more. if theres any sweetness na pinakita sayo nun thats work related. dont give too much meaning on it.

pare wake up, i suggest you hold on to your senses.

assess your situation. dont be blinded. if its not mutual then its not worth it.

Loving someone that doesn't love you back is like paddling a boat in the middle of the road. You won't get anywhere and at the same time, you will look like a fool.

Try to keep a list of the top 10 reasons why you should not be with this person. Read this list whenever you are tempted to meet with her.

Prevent yourself from having an idle mind by keeping busy with work etc.

It is definitely going to hurt since you loved her but remember that it gets easier every day that you are not with the person.

In the end, you will be left with more experience and be stronger emotionally.

Thanks for all the advice mga bro. Sa totoo lang alam ko naman yun. Mahirap lang talaga i-control ang emotions. Makakalimutan ko din siya i know,but it"s not easy talaga.

try to find someone who loves you genuinely bro and definitely worth your time.....

in that way, you would appreciate the things you do for her more...

cheers bro~!!!!

:ninja:

try to find someone who loves you genuinely bro and definitely worth your time.....

in that way, you would appreciate the things you do for her more...

cheers bro~!!!!

:ninja:

Thanks masterTwb. But that's the hardest part,yung maghanap ng someone because of lack of time. As a single parent,ang hirap magkaroon ng time sa sarili dahil puro work at anak ang priority.

Thanks masterTwb. But that's the hardest part,yung maghanap ng someone because of lack of time. As a single parent,ang hirap magkaroon ng time sa sarili dahil puro work at anak ang priority.

Since time is always a burden to you, find a girl that wont increase that burden and be there for you at all times, not only during her work time!

Since time is always a burden to you, find a girl that wont increase that burden and be there for you at all times, not only during her work time!

It's hard to find a girl like that nowadays bro. With me having a kid,konti nalang ang mga babaeng makakatanggap nun,and besides separated lang kami ng wife ko,so im still married pa rin.Do you think merong babaeng willing magkaron ng serious relationship with me knowing i can't offer her marriage. Tsaka time nga is a burden for me di b,so saan ako kukuha ng time para makahanap ng babae? As you can see,it's a no win situation for me. :(

Edited by ndn

sir ndn, no offense but you sound like a hopeless romantic. you dont really look for love.

it just comes at the moment you least expect it. and if you are so busy with work and your

kid, theres really no need to find someone who will make you even busier. hindi mahirap

maghanap ang lalake ng karelasyon kung my anak na. its even a plus factor knowing ur a responsible

single parent. believe in destiny. you cant trust your feelings to someone who is only there for

the money.

sir ndn, no offense but you sound like a hopeless romantic. you dont really look for love.

it just comes at the moment you least expect it. and if you are so busy with work and your

kid, theres really no need to find someone who will make you even busier. hindi mahirap

maghanap ang lalake ng karelasyon kung my anak na. its even a plus factor knowing ur a responsible

single parent. believe in destiny. you cant trust your feelings to someone who is only there for

the money.

No offense taken sir dongt. Yeah you are right when you say na with me already busy then there's no need to find someone who will make me even busier. Unfair nga naman yun to the other party kung hindi ko mapaglaanan ng oras. And yes sir i admit im a hopeless romantic,after all a guy can dream di b. :lol: I don't believe in destiny sir dongt,it's an idea made up ironically by hopeless romantics like me. We make our own destiny,that's what i believe. And yes you're right again when you said i can't entrust my feelings to someone who is only after the money,that's why im trying really hard to get her off my system right now. Mahirap lang talaga but in the end i know i'll have the last laugh. :lol:

For sure you'll have the last laugh. imagine yourself being on her shoes. the one being

paid for love. You wouldn't want that wouldn't you? Your lucky to have a life like yours.

im sure you'll forget this woman if you channel your thoughts to other things. some also

say that the way to forget a woman is through the arms of another.

@ ndn

Bro, been there done that. na in love na rin ako sa PSP, pero buti na lang I realized that its pointless. not unless your very rich and can afford to take her somewhere far away (abroad), where she can start anew and no one knows her past.

She won't take you seriously, she won't even return the favor/love if there's no money involved. You're just one her of clients, nothing more.

As a friend of mine said, "Play the Game, Don't let the Game, Play You!"

My advice, move on. Cast your net at a different part of the ocean. If you're not looking for a companion, focus on your kid more.

You can do this bro!

Ciao!

@ ndn

Bro, been there done that. na in love na rin ako sa PSP, pero buti na lang I realized that its pointless. not unless your very rich and can afford to take her somewhere far away (abroad), where she can start anew and no one knows her past.

She won't take you seriously, she won't even return the favor/love if there's no money involved. You're just one her of clients, nothing more.

As a friend of mine said, "Play the Game, Don't let the Game, Play You!"

My advice, move on. Cast your net at a different part of the ocean. If you're not looking for a companion, focus on your kid more.

You can do this bro!

Ciao!

Tnx for the advice bro. Mas kelangan nga ako ng kid ko.

Ciao!

For my case, yes I was only one of the clients. It already came from her. Nothing special whatsoever. For clients/guests who fell for them, please learn to control your emotions and "money" that you're going to spend with the girl. It's really hard to know if the feeling is genuine or not. It would be a hasty generalization but we all know why they are involved in this kind of business right? A relationship that always involves "money"? Maybe a little. But that doesn't even make the feeling mutual in any case (on my opinion). First time mong ma fall in love and it was one of the most important lesson I'd ever have to learn in the most grueling and hardest ways I could ever imagine.

For my case, yes I was only one of the clients. It already came from her. Nothing special whatsoever. For clients/guests who fell for them, please learn to control your emotions and "money" that you're going to spend with the girl. It's really hard to know if the feeling is genuine or not. It would be a hasty generalization but we all know why they are involved in this kind of business right? A relationship that always involves "money"? Maybe a little. But that doesn't even make the feeling mutual in any case (on my opinion). First time mong ma fall in love and it was one of the most important lesson I'd ever have to learn in the most grueling and hardest ways I could ever imagine.

So gaano katagal bro before you completely got over her?

Edited by ndn

So gaano katagal bro before you completely got over her?

We broke up 1 week before Valentine's day this year. But I only got completely over her just 2 weeks ago. :D Nung nag-away kami nang sobra sa text and I was not expecting that she was going to say those things to me after everything I did. I was not expecting her to love me back and I know I'm not worth her time but at least she would have shown a little respect. Dun lang ok na ako.

We broke up 1 week before Valentine's day this year. But I only got completely over her just 2 weeks ago. :D Nung nag-away kami nang sobra sa text and I was not expecting that she was going to say those things to me after everything I did. I was not expecting her to love me back and I know I'm not worth her time but at least she would have shown a little respect. Dun lang ok na ako.

s@%t bro that's bad!!!! So naging kayo pala and ginago ka pala. Swerte ko pala di ko naranasan yun. At least naka-move on ka na bro and next time alam mo ng gagawin mo,which is ikaw naman ang manggagago hehehe joke lang bro,CHEERS!!!!! :lol:

It's hard to find a girl like that nowadays bro. With me having a kid,konti nalang ang mga babaeng makakatanggap nun,and besides separated lang kami ng wife ko,so im still married pa rin.Do you think merong babaeng willing magkaron ng serious relationship with me knowing i can't offer her marriage. Tsaka time nga is a burden for me di b,so saan ako kukuha ng time para makahanap ng babae? As you can see,it's a no win situation for me. :(

We are on the same boat when it comes to both our families' situations. My daughter, is with me, BTW. But I beg to disagree. Madami pa din ang babae na tatanggapin ang anak mo, mas mahirap pa nga sa side ng babae na single parent eh. Now, when it comes to a serious relationship without getting married, meron pa din yan, kung talagang mahal ka. You can always have your marriage annulled. Ipon lang, bro.

My greatest feat in getting into a relationship again is not yung seriousness of it, but its more if she would love my daughter as though she is her own.

Madami babae, bro. I am telling you. Since I got separated a few months ago, I've met women left and right. Did not court them and I still continued to have my time-restrainted sexcapades with MPA's. Right now, I am not ready to give my heart.

At tandaan mo, bro. Lalake tayo. Time would be immaterial. Kahit matanda na tayo, pwede pa din tayong magkaroon ng partner sa buhay. I am talking not just from experience but from a lot of my friends' experiences. Madami akong mga kaibigan na nasa 50-60+ na at separated, but they still were able to find a girl that is right to gain their love.

Take it easy, bro. Right now, I am also in the process of having a mini relationship with an MPA. At least may kasa-kasama ako kapag off niya, na walang attachments. And no expectations. Take everything in strides, tol. Don't take these things too seriously. Sabi nga nila, kung uukol, bubukol. Let her fall for you, and don't fall too much. Sabi nga ng isang member dito, "Play the game, don't let the game play you."

At sabi nga ni Jovit Baldovino - hahaha! at ni Freddie Mercury.. "Too Much Love Will k*ll You."

Edited by revi

We are on the same boat when it comes to both our families' situations. My daughter, is with me, BTW. But I beg to disagree. Madami pa din ang babae na tatanggapin ang anak mo, mas mahirap pa nga sa side ng babae na single parent eh. Now, when it comes to a serious relationship without getting married, meron pa din yan, kung talagang mahal ka. You can always have your marriage annulled. Ipon lang, bro.

My greatest feat in getting into a relationship again is not yung seriousness of it, but its more if she would love my daughter as though she is her own.

Madami babae, bro. I am telling you. Since I got separated a few months ago, I've met women left and right. Did not court them and I still continued to have my time-restrainted sexcapades with MPA's. Right now, I am not ready to give my heart.

At tandaan mo, bro. Lalake tayo. Time would be immaterial. Kahit matanda na tayo, pwede pa din tayong magkaroon ng partner sa buhay. I am talking not just from experience but from a lot of my friends' experiences. Madami akong mga kaibigan na nasa 50-60+ na at separated, but they still were able to find a girl that is right to gain their love.

Take it easy, bro. Right now, I am also in the process of having a mini relationship with an MPA. At least may kasa-kasama ako kapag off niya, na walang attachments. And no expectations. Take everything in strides, tol. Don't take these things too seriously. Sabi nga nila, kung uukol, bubukol. Let her fall for you, and don't fall too much. Sabi nga ng isang member dito, "Play the game, don't let the game play you."

We really are on the same boat bro coz i also got separated a few months ago lang din. Regarding sa annullment,hindi na bro. Sa hirap ng buhay ngayon hindi biro ang halagang gagastusin for that,i think around 100-200k. I'll rather save that money for my daughter's future.(tsaka isipin mo ah,ilang beses ka ng makakapopoy sa mp sa ganung halaga hehe :lol:) Kunsabagay tama ka bro,maraming lolo nga diyan na parang apo na nila ang napangasawa. Cguro kelangan ko lang talagang pag-aralan how to control my emotions. I've been clubbing for 10 years na pero ngayon lang nangyari sakin ito. Hindi kaya nilagyan ng gayuma ang beer ko? hehe. Well there's always a first time for everything sabi nga,naniniwala naman din ako na lilipas din ito. Tnx for the advice bro,really made me think deeper. Cheers sa ating mga hiwalay sa asawa bro!!!

Hehe nagtxt sakin yesterday yung girl bro pinapapunta ako sabi ko i can't eh cguro sa bday ko nalang. Nagulat lang ako kasi she remembered my bday kahit once ko lang nabanggit casually 2 months ago. Syempre have to remind myself din na its probably part of their job,memorizing client's bdays.

Edited by Wyld

Hehe nagtxt sakin yesterday yung girl bro pinapapunta ako sabi ko i can't eh cguro sa bday ko nalang. Nagulat lang ako kasi she remembered my bday kahit once ko lang nabanggit casually 2 months ago. Syempre have to remind myself din na its probably part of their job,memorizing client's bdays.

well if she remembers your bday because she wants you to visit the mp, forget it, why go? for what?

read between the lines bro. dont wanna sound rude bro pero pag ganyan ang style niya halatang client ang turing sayo.

dont waste time on this girl. marami diyan.

well if she remembers your bday because she wants you to visit the mp, forget it, why go? for what?

read between the lines bro. dont wanna sound rude bro pero pag ganyan ang style niya halatang client ang turing sayo.

dont waste time on this girl. marami diyan.

Alam ko yun bro. Last punta ko na yun sa bday ko,promise ko sa sarili ko yun. Just wanna see her for the last time lang. She's not an mpa bro,GRO.

As I was back reading some of the posts I've noticed that there are those who are manifesting from what we call "postbreak syndrome" wub.gif– Mas magandang malagyan natin ng pangalan ito mga bro so wecan address it more specifically.wacko.gif

Now what are the symptoms?ph34r.gif

• The depression is usually combined with obsessional thinking. Every song you hear on the radio may remind you of your ex, for example. You may also find yourself going over the relationship over and over again, trying to figure out what went wrong, in spite of the fact that it is already over.
  • Some people become very withdrawn for a period of time, while others attempt to immerse themselves in the company of others. Some withdraw from dating altogether for a time, while other people like to sleep around. Some blame their partner, while others blame themselves, or see the breakup as inevitable in retrospect.
  • Stages of grief

1. Denial - The person tries to shut out theexperience, pretend it was no big deal or even deny it happened.

2. Anger - Can involve behaviors like blaming theother person, writing nasty letters or being furious with yourself over the endof the relationship.

3. Bargaining - Can actually involve trying to getthe ex back, or it can be more abstract. For example, someone in the bargainingstage might think that if they change, the other person will want them again.Depression can be numbness or very active, vivid misery.

4. Depression - can be numbness or very active,vivid misery.

5. Finally,in acceptance the sufferer learns to accept the breakup, and move on.

"You have to identify where your current stage is"

TIP

• When you are going through any sort of traumatic event, it is important to keep things in perspective. It may feel like you are suffering more acutely than anyone has ever suffered before, that you can never love again and that your life is meaningless without your ex, but these are just feelings. In reality, you are going through something pretty much everyone goes through, and you will get over it, love again and live the rest of your life.

Warning signs:

The most important factor is how much the condition affects your life.If you find yourself dealing with a serious depression where you can't get outof bed, engaging in self-destructive behaviors – Call your nearest psychiatrist!

Trivia: The ratio of male to female is 3:7wink.gif and some male prefers males also - There's alot of girls for everyone!laugh.gif

Edited by happidick

Alam ko yun bro. Last punta ko na yun sa bday ko,promise ko sa sarili ko yun. Just wanna see her for the last time lang. She's not an mpa bro,GRO.

oops my mistake bro, hold on to your senses. dont make a fool of yourself in the club where she works. resist ka na punta bro. very intriguing girl, pa pm who is this girl and from what club, if you dont mind.

oops my mistake bro, hold on to your senses. dont make a fool of yourself in the club where she works. resist ka na punta bro. very intriguing girl, pa pm who is this girl and from what club, if you dont mind.

I've promise her na bro tsaka parang gift ko na sa sarili ko,pathetic noh. Don't worry i know what i'm doing and kontrolado ko sarili ko. :rolleyes:

Just to share:

I have had relationships with a GRO, a "good old working girl" and most recently a therapist in a spa. I am happily married and was just looking for a little "extra" action on the side to keep things interesting (Always on the hunt..)... You know what I mean. Anyway..

Relationship no. 1: GRO, I fell madly in love, head over heels, almost to the extent of compromising my family. That was 10 years ago, lasted for 4 years! In the end we broke up of course, but still in good terms. And after a year or thereabouts, have been FUBUs on and off. On-call pussy.

Relationship no. 2: Good working girl. Lasted for 3 years. Still "ON" with her though she is now working abroad and also in a relationship there. We go on holiday trips when she is here. Very demanding and high maintenance.

Relationship no.3: 21-year-old therapist from a respectable spa. By far the best set-up I ever had. No hassle, no worries except her falling in love with me. But she knows perfectly where she stands.

Lessons learned from all that? 1. Do not rush into something that you may regret doing, its never worth it. 2. You always end up getting tired of it all. 3. Everything comes to an end, especially the good things. Last piece of advise: Enjoy, love, and live life to the fullest, but never hurt and compromise others. We only live once!

• Like (+1) 1